Exclusive: Trump surges in support, almost even with Clinton in national U.S. poll

Exclusive: Trump surges in support, almost even with Clinton in national U.S. poll

Donald Trump's support has surged and he is now running nearly even with Democrat Hillary Clinton among likely U.S. voters, a dramatic turnaround since he became the Republican party's presumptive presidential nominee, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday.

The results could signal a close fight between the two likely White House rivals as Americans make up their minds ahead of the Nov. 8 election to succeed Democratic President Barack Obama. As recently as last week, Clinton led Trump by around 13 points in the poll.

In the most recent survey, 41 percent of likely voters supported Clinton, the Democratic front-runner, and 40 percent backed Trump, with 19 percent not decided on either yet, according to the online poll of 1,289 people conducted from Friday to Tuesday. The poll had a credibility interval of about 3 percentage points.

The results reflect a big increase in support for Trump since he knocked out U.S. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas and Ohio Governor John Kasich last week to become the last Republican in the White House race.

There was no immediate comment from the Clinton or Trump campaigns.

Clinton, who has all but clinched the Democratic nomination over rival Bernie Sanders, has mostly led Trump in the head-to-head poll this year. Trump briefly matched her support a few times in 2016, most recently in mid-March, after U.S. Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, a favorite of the Republican establishment, dropped out.

Presidential elections are not decided by the national popular vote but by the Electoral College, which is based on state-by-state results.

Opinions are likely to change over the next six months as American voters become inundated with hundreds of millions of dollars in campaign advertising, highly publicized debates and a pair of party conventions.

Trump and Clinton both have much to prove to the American electorate. The Reuters/Ipsos poll found earlier this month that a majority of voters did not trust either candidate with key presidential responsibilities such as managing the U.S. economy, handling the role of U.S. commander in chief, and conducting themselves according to a “high moral standard.”

The candidates' choice of running mates could also be important. Voters surveyed in the poll said they would be more likely to support Clinton if her choice for vice president was a liberal, while Trump would help his chances if he picked someone experienced in politics and someone who is “consistently” conservative.

archive.is/OGSCr

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/73ce604e1e2d40859fefab04f1e02d81/hindu-group-india-asks-gods-help-trump-win-us-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only reason he was ever down initially was because the GOP primaries had been a grueling, three-man bloodbath while Hillary was essentially being handed the nomination through superdelegates (he never had a chance). Democrats coalesced around their candidate while Cruzfags were still butthurt.

All those #NeverTrump cucks will be voting for the Don in November when faced with their existential truth that it's either him or Hillary Clinton and 3 liberal SCOTUS justices.

Hillary's numbers are going to plummet even further when Trump unleashes his Jeb-tier cuckening on her, but it's too early to go scorched earth. If he does it now it may actually allow Bernie to snatch the nomination.

How does Clinton have so much support? I've never actually met a clinton supporter in my life.
I've met like 10 Trump supporters, and I live in fucking seattle, one of the most liberal places out there.

**Bernie never had a chance

Daily reminder that its not just the Egyptian gods who favor him. Vishnu and the entire

DESIGNATED

poo in loo gods favor him. The old gods are returning. Its time for a Kali Yuga fellow anons.

bigstory.ap.org/article/73ce604e1e2d40859fefab04f1e02d81/hindu-group-india-asks-gods-help-trump-win-us-election

Don't forget Zeus and the Olympians.
Zeus gave his blessing with the lightning bolt on Trump Tower.

Head down to your local ghetto where you'll meet all of the felons and welfare leeches who will be bussed in to vote for whoever offers the most generous gubment gibsmedats.

The kike media has also convinced a lot of idiot minority voters that Trump is literally the next Hitler and is going to deport them all. Hopefully when he's elected he'll actually embrace this identity that the media so desperately has wanted to smear him with.

Dumb rednecks! Don't you see that Drumpf is a danger to the World, not just America??!!?

He would endanger (((our values))) of (((Diversity and inclusion))), and you racisty NAZIS can't see that????

If billions of Mexicans and Arabs are ovened, it's because of you bastards!!!

BTW, I can't webm this because it's 20 min (!) in length, lol!!!

God, I'd be so sad if millions of sand niggers and spics were eliminated. That would be truly horrible and a setback to (((civil rights))) and (((what makes this nation so great))).

b-but little Benji said he can't win!

I can't wait for Roger Stones' ads with women like Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey to start airing on radio and television.

don't you mean Thor?

Or Perkwunos, the proto-indo European god of lightning.

My. What a handsome young man that is. I'm sure pol can get behind me in that.

:^)

They're going to vote for trump enthusiastically after he successfully tears her down. The cuckservatives really just want to call her a cunt at the top of their lungs but could never actually do it.

So when can we do a Germanic or Norse pagan ritual for Trump?
We need to bring back all the old gods now.

Her support is massively skewed towards elderly women and minorities.

#NeverTrump is nothing than virtue signalling. Those who aren't Neocons or otherwise closeted Progressives/SJWs who will actually vote will end up voting Trump.

"Trump has no chance of winning" they said, "He's just a plant" they said.

They are not laughing now.

GUYS
When is the first debate.
I swear to the fucking god almighty that I'll make it a special night with popcorn and shit.

July

September 26 I think

jeb 2: electric cuckaloo incoming

Hey you dirty kike niggers, stop parentheses posting. They are for discovering coincidences only.

Triggered?

you some sort of parentheses nazi?

Are you a parenthesis Jew, always fucking shit up?

No, I'm a traditional Nazi.

Hillary's anti-gun stance should be more than enough to get the cucks to vote Trump.

Parentheses nazis are actually even more extreme than the 1930 nazis

Until Trump came along, we weren't relevant since '45, sad year.

I took a bus into nyc and overheard two college aged cunts talking about how horrible trump is. For like 20min, then one of them said "I'd never vote for hillary though, she's way worse"

You asshole. Don't ever post a Young Turkroach video without warning people first.

I can't fucking wait until November

Just when i remembered how cozy Holla Forums is without the massive Zognald spam, you had to start bumping…

You guys should take a lunch break more often

Nice on Liz. Not high energy yet, but Zognald is getting there.

the bernie facts he shows are concerning