Would you support making body modifications (piercings, tattoos, etc.) illegal?

would you support making body modifications (piercings, tattoos, etc.) illegal?

they're disgusting and ruin the bodies of people, especially women

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highly_toxic_gases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
8ch.net/faq.html
returnofkings.com/81129/5-reasons-why-girls-with-tattoos-and-piercings-are-broken
fuckyeahnationalistgirls.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope.

they are a great way for me to tell at a glance if I want to have anything to do with you if your nose or skin color haven't already made it clear.

if society continues to allow women to do this then there won't be enough wives for everyone on Holla Forums

absolutely not. body modificaton is artistic expression and can be used as a cultural tool.

i support body modifications, specifically castrating liberal males

Nah, it's a good way to immediately identify human garbage, especially if we're talking about a face/neck tattoo.

Holla Forums gets incredibly triggered over tattoos. I personally think tattoos are sexy on women, but they are definitely a signal to not date them.

I don't support making them illegal because we've proven again and again that legislating taste doesn't work. What we need is to bring back social ostracization for those who wish to ruin themselves.

You want to have a snake tongue? Cool, go for it, but you're going to be a sad, lonely man until death.

Instead, now we have a whole "body mod" community all giving themselves back pats and encouraging members to one up each other with distasteful body-ruining acts. Just another symptom of an exhausted society with nothing else going for it other than seeing how deep it can bury any vestige of what Western Civilization once was.

do you find garbage dumpsters with graffiti on them sexy too?

/thread

My dick likes what it likes, who cares user. Honestly.

Outlawing them will just make them more "cool" to the type of people who get tattoos anyway, so more people will get shittier tattoos under a ban

You're a special kind of retard. All that making them illegal would do is cause more people to get even more body modifications since it is already very popular to do. Then you have the problem of not knowing if the tattoos someone has were gotten before they were made illegal or after.

It's like wanting to ban coloured hairs or yellow stars. They're fantastic ways to put people in your mental garbage, please let it be.

This. As like legalization of heroin would reduce deaths from it.

Germany banned people from having relationships with jews and Poles and it worked

tattoos are organic works of art with physical pain implied in each of them. its a unique form of personal expression

lol we got some fascists in this thread, pic related

Who invited tumblr to the thread?

It worked because it was already not popular. You cannot simply can something that the masses like because the masses will not listen. You also need to address the problem of not being able to know if someone's tatoos were acquired before or after the new law was made.

I actually find some street art quite enthralling. Not that I want to see it everywhere, but it's cool when people take a dirty back alley somewhere and make it into a work of art.
Better than just seeing shit stained walls and rusty dumpsters, ya know?

Anyways, I'm with user, they can be kinda sexy in a 'holy fuck I want to defile my dick by putting it in her" way, but generally I prefer women without tattoos, mostly because I know they'll look like shit in 20 years.

My girlfriend really wants to get one though..

do you always assume anyone who isn't a philistine is from tumblr?

Nice try, schlomo.

nah m8 tattoos are cool :^)

way to worship niggers.

your brain has been negrified.

Let's see your tats if you're so 'enlightened' about art.

Please commit suicide immediately. We’ll be stripping you and killing you eventually, anyway.

You are a part of the problem of why no one takes white nationalism seriously.

yeah sure, go buy that new kanye album "fam"

make sure to look up all the new street wear for your instagram pics

Digging a deeper hole.

Truly your delusion is grand.

Pick any:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highly_toxic_gases

I don't have tattoos but I can appreciate them. It is fascinating to watch them being created, and the artistic skill required to do it well. You only get one shot to do it right, and the best artists never make a single mistake in a 6 hour session. It's impressive.

Not an argument

Sorry you wasted your one chance to get a proper response. Try again next thread.

It's an Italian word, mate. Tattoos have been in Europe from the dawn of time, too.

I don't know where this entire 'tattoos are degenerate' meme comes from.

It's possibly the fastest growing movement in Europe and can't work if people consume 'minority culture'.

Tattoos and piercing are not bad on theior own, but it is true that some peple abuse them, that siad, tottoos like the one in the piucture i consider to be art, banning it is retarded, if people want to ink themselves they will, banning it will just force them to do so with tattooist of questionable proffecionality, not to mention allienat a lot of perfectly functional human beings for having body art aplied to them

Commit suicide immediately, you worthless fucking degenerate.

Not an argument stupid faggot

The fact that you speak like a nigger with opinions ripped right from a Tumblr monologue might be the reason why everyone ITT is laughing at you, that's without mentioning the absurdity of thinking fascism is linked to the ban of tattoos.

How much do you earn for this job? Tell your employee(s) to cut it by 100%.

Disgusting nigger tier tribals confirmed. Tattoos are disgusting because it implies you have no concept of long term planning.

It's aposematism applied to humans, and it's just as emblematic of PROBLEMS as pink hair.

Congratulations, you're a retarded bluepill who thinks he's redpilled because he doesn't like blacks, or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Ok champ. I'm all for positive thinking, but all one needs to do is look to Greece or Sweden to see how much of a joke white nationalism is to the people of the EU

Please. Yeah, the Tattoo Internet Defense Force pays plenty well these days.

It's aposematism applied to humans, and it's just as emblematic of PROBLEMS as pink hair.

No it fucking isn't, just because insufferable hipsters and tumblrites have latched on the art in the last 20 years doesn't mean they rule it completely, or represent everyone who has a tattoo. Some people actually have good taste and those are the important ones.

lol philistine

Yes, they are degenerate 99% of the time. Even the good ones are not really something I admire. I don't think the great whites of the previous two centuries would have thought very highly of something so tribal as tattoos. Sorry weev.

I cannot concede on the other forms of body modification though on which I take a stronger stance. They are pure nigger technology, just like sticking bones in your nose and plates in your lips.

I don't mind tattoos if the person getting them is getting one based on their heritage, say if was to get one I'd get one based on a Celtic design.
Mind you my brother's a tattooist so I'm pretty biased towards them.

Ban that shit or rewind the nations outlook on them by about 60 years so the only job these people would get is in a freakshow.

Ban that shit unless it to treat people that's been in an accident.

Ban that shit unless it to treat people that's been in an accident.

Gotta breed out the ugly people.

I have nothing against people with modest tattoos, much like I have nothing against women who pierce their ears (99.9% of the Western world at least). If you are for one but not another, you're a faggot hypocrite and should be ashamed.

However what I think of such things is irrelevant, and the only deciding factor should be employers. Now, in 2016 as well, it's still very very difficult to get a job in almost any sector if you have visible tattoos or visible piercings on your face. Girls with small one nostril piercings can usually get away with it since it seems so small and "normal", and I'm cool with that.

The other aspects is that you can look at the "art" sector of work - design, "brewers", self-employed millionaires, hipster beard people baristas, game "designers" (not coders) etc. and in those sectors it's almost a necessity to have something "abnormal" on you.

Like everything they have been totally ruined by normal fags.

Time was when tattoos were only sported by people in the military or outlaws. That was fine.

Now it is hard to find a person under 40 that doesn’t have flock wallpaper permanently stained onto half of their body.

And they all have the most gut punchingly lame explanations about how much there tattoos mean to them and what the inspiration behind them is.

Look normie, being a part of a military brotherhood who you have been to hell and back with is justification for commemoration, going through “a really tough patch when you were 19 because you couldn’t work out what you wanted to do with your life and like, half your friends had gone to Uni and you weren’t sure if that was for you but you felt left behind” just makes you a fag.

Fuck it. License them I say, you should have to justify each tattoo.

See if you weren't such a mental defective you would be able to greentext properly. When confronted with the true redpill, your hands quake at the very thought of confronting your own degeneracy.

Your only rebuttal to my claim was a verbose "nuh-uh" and something about you being the only enlightened one. Post your tats and / or tattoos that you think are worthy of your le supreme gentleman taste or get out you disgusting smelly faggot

They're not kosher so yes.

Not to butt in here, but you just did this exact same thing.

no it's not, what the fuck? it's still degenerate. quit watching hollywood war movies

Tattoos are still in the "rare" locker in regards to the whole of Western world. I think you just live in a shithole or only see those with tattoos and not those without, hence confirmation bias.

It's all filth, including all forms of make up.

However tattoos are particularly disgusting. Make up can be washed off. Ear-rings and any other type of piercing can simply not be worn.

Tattoos cannot be got rid of (not without spending a lot of time and money anyway). They are desecrating the body in a way far more permanent than the average piercing or cosmetic product (which are disgusting as well). Tattoos are on the level of serious body mutilations, things like 'snake tongues'. Yes they can be hidden, but so can a forked tongue. They are disgusting and essentially permanent.

Making things illegal is not a long term solution to anything, however the short-term effects could drastically reduce the number of people sporting such filth. In all honesty though if people want to defile themselves through branding, let them. As others have said its a way to tell if someone is unstable or of low birth.

I think you're just roleplaying an angry "authoritarian", that shit is hilarious.

I don’t know what it’s like where you are from but in Britistan a HUGE amount of people have tattoo’s. There are more Tattoo parlors than there are vape shops.

I live in a well off part of the country and everyone has tattoo’s but it is the same in the Mohamidlands and the Grim North.

REDDIT PLEASE LEAVE

Sounds awful.

So nowadays it's a mix of being hip and of being "low birth". I went to parlor here with a friend a few years back and the prices were pretty fucking high, something I doubt just any trash could afford.

You do know that niggers aren't actually, you know, the color black right?

Also, you do know that tattoos don't genetically alter you so you'll have kids with different skin color, right?

Right??

If only tattoos would alter the genetics to render the people that get them sterile then we would all be better off, but I digress

Well In The British Caliphate the youth have very little chance of ever buying a home so a lot of them don’t bother saving (if they have a job that is). When you aren’t planning for a future because that future has been stolen from you (even though you are to brainwashed by Marxist evil to notice) then you are free to spend your money on making yourself look like an idiot.

You're trying to nig me again.jpg

the main problem I have with tattoos is they make addicted. You got one, and you rarely stop there.

Other than that, people who wear tattoos are, in my experience, absolute twats. And like the other user mentioned, they are mostly shit at planning. In today's age it bears a lot of attentionwhoring as well. Lastly it's just a stupid concept, to draw on your skin with permanent inc without withdraw. For fucking what. You're not a billboard, and if you like art take a pencil and paper and become an artist.

I wouldn't outlaw tattoos however because I believe you should have the liberty of doing things as harmless as pumping inc under your skin. Some people just seem to not being able to live without it.

I'm interested to hear from people with tattoos itt of what they think.

THAT MAN IS H'WHITE AND REDPILLED, SHUT UP user

Not him but there's tattoos and there's dumb tattoos. A lot of people have dumb tattoos, especially the kind of people you wouldn't want to associate with anyway.

PROTIP: if it's not visible while wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and wasn't done by Tyrone the 20 year old arts college drop-off, chances are the person just wanted some ink on his skin for whatever reason.

But a person full of tattoos, especially ones in visible places? That's a blue hair tier red flag and you shouldn't associate with these people.

I was digressing with my wish that you tattooed degenerates were sterilized by your disgusting hobby, but congratulations on proving your meager brain correlates positively with an inclination towards tattoos.

All tattoos look dumb.

This is not up for debate. Even putting some "celtic cross" on your arm or back just makes you look fucking trashy and retarded.

If morons eat carrots, that doesn't make carrots bad. There's nothing inherently wrong with tattoos, it's just that in our current society it usually signals moron.

It can obviously be used in a tribal or spiritual sense. The time for that is not quite yet, but perhaps some day.

The no tattoo allowed meme comes from the Abrahamic Jewcults, when the Jewgod commanded to his chosen that you can't mark your body or something. Probably because everything about the Jewcults is about breaking up tribes and families so Jewhova can get a better hold of your mind.

This.

Then you should have added that to the end of your post instead of leaving it blank with "I digress" like a dumbass.

But you've fixed that now and you are forgiven. Also for the record I don't have any tattoos.

Since it seems you haven't picked up a book in the past decade, colloquially you put 'but I digress' as the second half of a compound sentence as a polite way of meandering from the central point. The explanation usually isn't necessary because the reader, who is assumed to be reading at a level above kindergarten, can infer why an apology for a digression was given.

It's ok buddy, you already fixed your mistake. I forgave you.

No. That they're used degenerately is a consequence of a degenerated people, and not inherent to act itself. There can be a deep reverence in marking yourself irrevocably as dedication of self to some purpose or idea. It's the same reverence behind bearing any symbol, whether divine or otherwise, but paint washes, clothes can be removed, and icons can be abandoned when it becomes inconvenient to bear them. Skin remains for as long as you do. Tattoos are used irreverently and frivolously but that's the fault of the user, not the act. And, no, I don't have any tattoos to make this post a rationalization of my poor decisions.

I agree. I feel the same way about overweight people or drug users. It's a signal that someone is a loser who has no impulse control. They can't be trusted.

My only beef with tattoos is that people pretend there is some deep meaning behind it.

Just admit you got it because it looks cool. People style their hair, wear certain clothes, etc. Dying your skin isn't such a stretch.

sage because OP is one of those faggots that needs Holla Forums to approve of his choices.

Sorry but I'm not gonna open your image, just like I didn't read your last post.

I hope you can move past this.

I guess not, you really are anally devastated at one simple grammar lesson.

Oh well.

OC for OC

No. It gives quick notice to not waste any time on the owner.

ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD FROM 4CHAN.

SAGE
8ch.net/faq.html
What is "sage"? Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.

No. They are easy identifaction for degenerates.

Plus I believe in personal responsibility to weed out the weak via natural selection.

If you didn't raise your daughters right and they turn into tatooed sluts then you deserve it tbh.

I have never once in my 30 years of life seen a tattoo on a woman that made her more attractive. Always the opposite.

Degeneracy is a buzzword used by prudes with zero sense of self worth or efficacy. This board claims to be such a champion for culture yet argues against the function that allows it to develop.

It's still a rebuttal. I'll say it again: a subset or minority of a certain cultue does not represet the whole. I know that's poison on the ears of Natsocs, but it's the truth.

make me :^)

No. By the point you could actually pass such legislation, they would be so frowned upon that nobody would have them anyway, other than some old people from a different era.

We do need to start thinking constructively about how to stop the tattoo shit. Maybe a hashtag campaign, maybe something else, but focused on mocking women who get them. They really are fucking disgusting.

Matt Forney did an article for Return of Kings

returnofkings.com/81129/5-reasons-why-girls-with-tattoos-and-piercings-are-broken

that got more traffic than any other in the site history don't know if that's still true It triggered the fuck out of a bunch of tattooed skanks. It looks like they had to clear comments, there were like 30,000 of them or some ridiculous number.

Yes. No tattoo is aesthetically pleasing. Why ruin perfectly good white skin? Any white person with a tattoo is effectively a race traitor and should be purged

That is true on Holla Forums, but there is also genuine degeneracy, like doing heroin.

The desire to scar yourself for life because you think there is some important message that you are relaying shows some type of mental disorder/narcissism. You want to honor anyone or anything? Make your body the best that it can be.

I personally don't care much about whether men get tattoos, and if we were to go back to the 80s or some era when only convicts and some Navy guys had them, I wouldn't care. Maybe it would even be helpful to sift out dirtbags. But

fuck that shit totally.

They are disgusting but there is no reason to make them illegal. It helps identify sluts, think tramp stamp OP.

This. As long as its moderate and as long as its fitting I have no problem with it. The things that I do however have problems with are

OP, you made two mistakes. One was to make it a legal issue, the other was to show a tattoo on a guy. Tattoos on guys are pretty gross, but most of us save our real disgust for them on women.

The tattoos on women thing didn't really get started until the 90s, and didn't get crazy until the mid-2000s.

While piercings suck, they are much better than tattoos for one reason: the piercing can be removed and they will heal up to where you don't notice or barely notice that they were ever there. If she only had her piercings, a girl like the one in the photo can outgrow the bad decisions she made in her youth and there is nothing to haunt her.

The tattoos are a different story. Getting rid of them is painful, expensive, and often leaves some type of scar. Sometimes you simply can't get rid of them totally, depending on the ink.

Another really stupid thing about tattoos is that they are an identifying mark. If there was ever some type of crazy civil war or police state crackdown in a few years, then tattoos are a giveaway as to who you are.

I'm posting a pic of a guy with NatSoc tattoos, but any tattoos can be identifiers.

let degenerates self identify and advertise their degeneracy.

TATS ARE DEGENERACY
I want nothing to do with those scum

No.

Sage for slide thread

I've never seen a tattoo that made someone less ugly or more beautiful, I'll say that.

I doubt that man even knows what those symbols mean.

You're probably right, and he definitely doesn't know that the men and women of the Third Reich hated tattoos. Hitler did not even like heavy use of makeup.

This brings up another good point. It's so sad to go to sites like this

fuckyeahnationalistgirls.tumblr.com/

and see so many pretty girls whose hearts are in the right place, but they merge their political views with our shit modern culture, and carry a bunch of ugly tats.

I live in Seattle, degenerate capital of the US. I would estimate that 90% of people under 30 have at least one tattoo and 30% have tattoos all over their fucking body. Seeing a girl with a normal hairstyle and no tattoos is so rare that it actually gets my attention.

Hey morons, it's not "unique" or "special" if every fucking person does it. I hate this city.

As with the other body modifications you can use, its intention is to enhance your qualities already.
So, anything with moderation, but a tattoo that you can't "show off" is by virtue useless.
There are no need for tribal belonging in this day and age, and you can use uniforms if one so desperately need to.

As for women, it falls into the whole craving attention, and a tattoo (ironic one or not) is not them, but still theirs. So any criticism is deflected, while any praise is personal.

It's crazy to think of how amazing it must have been during, say, the 1960s through 1990s, when women didn't tattoo or pierce themselves, they were mostly still thin, and they still dressed feminine with cute hair styles.

This isn't a yearning for the 18th century or anything, this is all modern times. Things have sunk so fast….

what about a woman essentially getting "branded" by her man?

God damn it, fuck our parents for being such miserable and oblivious dip shits.

gayest shit i've ever read, gas yourself

IMHO, any type of tattoo or body modification looks crummy. A friend of mine got several tattoos, and now that he has 3 kids, he told me that he really regrets them seeing his past mistakes and grouping him with the types of people who do that.

But even beyond that, getting your name tattooed on a girl makes me think of something cholos or trashy biker girls would be into.

Have you ever looked into "domestic discipline"? If your thing is exercising control over your woman which is cool and women generally love it that is sort of the traditional/more genuine alternative to BDSM.

Good times create weak men. Weak men create bad times. Bad times create strong men. Strong men create good times.

Old fag here I still can't figure out how they got boys to wear earrings and girls to get tattoos. I have seen boys wearing earrings that look exactly like what i remember my 4th grade teacher wearing.

Yes.
People will still get them, but it will signify that they don't follow the law. Like prison/mafia signs.

(((Media))) and monkey see monkey do reflex. Doesn't hurt that internet and tv are the cheapest daycare for lots of families.

Ancient Germans, Celts, Scythians and other barbarians were indeed heavy tattooed. In Greece and Rome, though, tattoos were mainly used as a way to mark slaves and stigmatize criminals.

"He who is taken in the act of robbing temples, if he be a slave or stranger, shall have his evil deed engraven on his face and hands." Plato, Laws Book IX

My ex had a pretty big spanking fetish. We implemented almost daily spanking sessions when I'd get home from work. Instead of it being domestic discipline, it was a reward system for being good ( having a hot meal to come home to, cleaning, etc ). It worked out very well and she was the only woman I've been with that would treat me like the man of the house.

If you find a woman that enjoy spanking, make it a reward and not a punishment.

nah I was thinking a familial crest, probably on the upper right hand shoulder. Would likely become a generational tradition if things went right, plus further solidifying that other people's daughter's belong to my clan now and will spread my clan's seed. But on the other hand it also sounds like something straight outta anime, for better or worse.

I don't like them, I can't think of anything I'd want on my body my entire life.

only type I like (in a visual sense) are the big murals that some people have done on their back that have a good amount of time and skill put in to them.
those are extremely rare.

either way it's an idiot alarm like colored hair, leave the law alone and bring back social stigmas against it

related, embed is how tattoos are removed via laser.

Yes, of course it should be illegal, on penalty of death. It's absolutely disgusting and degenerate. These people should be rounded up and gassed. They have proved themselves to be less than niggers by defacing their body. Plus, I guarantee you that 99% of them are Anti-white libshits.

le not an argument

No. Because it would make achieving Tech Priest-tier implants unfeasible. Do you fear the Adpetus Mechanicus?

He looks like my headphones when I put them in my pocket then take them out after a few hours.

Good indication of unstable people so I do support 600000000000%

Thats why I think they should stick around.

Its a good red flag.

Why should the ability to quickly discern whether or not some is a loser be taken away?

No. It's subhuman garbage.

My mom got a tattoo and my grandmother literally cried.

Only exception is can think of would be blood type like the germans did. Even though I don't care for the germs.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It doesn't affect me or society in any way. It's not like a criminal who costs the tax payer money when he gets sent to prison. It puts money in someone's pocket, while only negatively affecting their life. Who gives a shit?

So you're saying you're mother is a sub-human? Then what the fuck are you?

Your body is God's temple. Do not put graffiti on God's temple.

I like tattoos for 3 people

Sailors
Bikers
Criminals

I don't want them on ladies.

But you know, the fucking jews want everyone to be special….just like everybody else

Well I'm a mix of German, Irish, and Polish, so fuck the Romans…

Totally illegal? Nah. A few people running around with a tattoo and a few piercings isn't a big deal.

I think they shouldn't actively be promoted as a fad like they are today, however. It's almost impossible to find somone without a retarded tattoo these days.

If you're tired of looking at trash architecture then you should promote a nation and civilization that will build more attractive cities.

Nope. Unlike SJW's, I'm not in favor of authoritarian government taking away rights of people that trigger me.

her arm vagina looks more like a sliced open red onion

Not saying she's subhuman, you are missing the point. Her tattoo is the princess little colorful butterfly discreet thing and not uncovered.

Nonetheless tattoo is garbage. And the way most people use it nowadays displays instantly their untermensch constitution.

How the hell did you get on Holla Forums

Disliking fascism here is like disliking niggers in a BLM rally, if you want a comparison you'll be familiar with.

No, but I would support a surtax to make degenerates pay a heavier tax burden and ease up things for the good and pure. Most people would not go through the trouble of illegal tatts, and those who might get diseases they deserve and help thin the herd. But an outright ban would be too harsh; I do not think tattoos are nearly as bad as drugs.

GTFO

Holla Forums please

pretty stupid tbqf

There is only one type of tattoo that is acceptable and that's one on your upper arm (MAYBE neck) of a military insignia so long as you actually served in whatever division/unit that insignia is related too, anything else is just shit.

It's a great way to identify degenerates and their degree of degeneracy, so as to avoid them.

""Tattoos""
One tattoo: Angsty/edgy faggot
Multiple tattoos: Degenerate
Covered in tattoos: Subhuman garbage

""Piercings""
Earrings (if male): Faggot
Nose/lips/eyebrow piercings: Degenerate
Flesh piercings: Subhuman garbage

Here is the Rosetta project scientist.

Tattoos are more degenerate than porn

That's cool. A girl I was with was similar, but I mostly spanked for her playfully disobeying me.

What they do in domestic discipline, at least from my readings of one blog, is push the envelope a little harder than just spanking. They use paddles and hair brushes for real punishment. They also do things like daily spankings by hand that are milder.

Honestly, it's hot as hell, without getting into a lot of the artificial silliness of most BDSM.

I believe that is what it's intended as. It's a bad joke about her armpits smelling.

The modern female at her most classy.

The thought of wearing that shit for the rest of your life seems pretty retarded, tbh.

I don't know about this guy personally, but a lot of middle aged, middle class men who have tattoos are similar to the Weekend Warriors who ride their Harleys with friends and act like they are in a biker gang. Most of them would understandably be terrified if they were in any kind of confrontation with real outlaw bikers. They are roleplaying other people's outlawry.

It's so sad the games that some men have to play to feel masculine in the modern world.

Is there some layer of irony here that the rest of us are missing?

The best are women with dyed hair and nose rings
Thanks for telling people you're a crazy bitch in advance.

No, a tramp stamp identifies a tramp.

Such things are the calling cards of idiots.

Never, my wife got a tiny tattoo of a cat above her ankle, I didn't speak to her for a week.

Not really because I was all that angry, but she felt it was a punishment and I got some peace and quiet for some time. Still I would gladly pay for the laser removal.

SKIN IS DEGENERATE.