Google proposes new set of female emojis to promote equality

Archive: archive.is/i5bmf

Comment from Facebook

Yeah, perfectly circular, yellow smiley faces need to be more diverse.

What?

If anything, emoji's are racist against asians.

don't give them ideas

I thought emojis were gender neutral.

you guys look too far into this

they just do this shit for more traffic. it's a corporation before anything else.

Wasn't there a video about this shit on Youtube some time back?

Sounds like some gender binary trans-exclusionist crap to me

Now even google is doing it.

Someone tell me where the fuck this goddamn term "emoji" came from? It makes zero fucking sense, what the fuck is an emoji? An "emote" makes sense, an "emoticon" makes even more sense.

But emoji makes no goddamn sense at all and my spellcheck isnt even correcting it. SPELLCHECK THINKS EMOJI IS A FUCKING WORD

FUCK I MAD

(((google))) has always been that way

Comes from Japanese ็ตตๆ–‡ๅญ— "Emo-ji", with "ji" meaning "word" or "character".

What I meant by that is now it's unavoidable. Everyone is going to be saying emoji from now until they arent a thing anymore.

Exactly my point, it isnt even a fucking word. It's weeb speak that has somehow become mainstream, when the thing it describes already had a name.

>(((people))) injecting SJW shit into fucking international character standards

It's time to delete the Internet

nigga, google has always been bad news

My favorite emoji ๐Ÿšฝ.

It symbolizes the the internet.

I wonderโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Too bad there is no swastika emoji.

๐Ÿ”ฐ

Nigger are you stupid? I'm talking about the English language.

Guys.

I think Holla Forums turned feminist.

It has ๐Ÿšบ.

This is a white girl: ๐Ÿ‘ฏ
This is a marrying girl: ๐Ÿ‘ฐ
This is a milf: ๐Ÿ‘ต
This is an allah akbar: ๐Ÿ‘ณ

๐Ÿ•Ž
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”ซ
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ•๐Ÿš”
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ”ซ๐ŸŒ›โœกโœกโœกโœก

๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต
๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ตCultural Enrichment๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต
๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต

Fuck, wrong symbol.

Yeah thats nice and all except "emote" or "emoticon" already described the tiny pictures we're discussing here.

Which means a new word wasn't needed. But weebs like you just have to attention seek and inject yourselves into every possible thing you can because you're so lonely on the inside.

^ Source: I went to an anime con a couple of years ago and literally every single person there save myself and one friend fit the above description, as I'm sure you do as well.

๐Ÿ‘ฟ
๐Ÿ‘ฟ
test

โšกโšก

Nice one ๐Ÿ’‘

ๅ

๐Ÿ‘ณ=๐Ÿ’ฃ=๐Ÿ’ฉ

I wonder why they even put this symbol there. ๐Ÿ”ฏ

It serves no purpose.

Official cuck symbol ๐Ÿ€

you're confusing weeaboos for people who actually speak multiple languages. Weeaboos don't know how to speak Japanese, they just parrot words without knowing the meaning. Besides, the English Languages if full of loan words, you aren't a weeaboo for saying sushi instead of "raw fish bits".

Do you think people who say deja vu are frog lovers too?

Nice job ignoring the main point again, which is that EMOTES WERE ALREADY A THING.

Dumbass.

๏ผˆใ€€ใƒป๏ผฟใƒป๏ผ‰ใ€€
๏ผž๏ฝ”๏ฝ†๏ฝ—ใ€€๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ผ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ใ€€๏ฝƒ๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ…

Okay shit for brains

:^) this is an emoticon

๐Ÿท this is an emoji

these aren't the same thing, one is made using symbols and the other is a picture.

๏ผฉใ€€๏ฝ‹๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ—ใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ผŒใ€€๏ฝ‚๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ผŽ

They are exactly the same thing, used for the exact same purpose.

Fuck you for infecting others with your stupidity.

Those emojis of yours are already diverse as fuck.

โ›น๏ธโ›น๏ธ๐Ÿปโ›น๏ธโ›น๏ธโ›น๏ธโ›น๏ธ

Rarest pepe ๐Ÿธ

They were, that's why they gave them races and genders. Now they can complain about equality and attack the white male emoji they created. Soon we'll need hair color, body shape, etc..

Unrelated, but emoji should never have been allowed into unicode and should be removed entirely from the standard; they were a lazy solution to a problem better solved by other standards (see how twitch handles custom emoji, for example) and will cause standard churn unlike every other human language. If you write software, filter their codepoints in protest.

Thatโ€™s odd. I only see the white one for your set. I do, however, know about the forced diversity they just threw into faces.

๐Ÿšฎ

Wew I guess all the problems and issues in the entire world have been solved. I mean, that must be the case if "muh divershitty" in AUTISTIC EMOTION IMAGES is somehow important. Fucking google.

THEY ARE MINIATURE PICTURES YOU FUCKING NIGGER THERE IS NOTHING TO STUDY