If I may humbly ask, how true is this video?

If I may humbly ask, how true is this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

bump

Curious to hear Holla Forums's opinion on it

You guys are just going to let the german's get memed on?

Alright i guess, could've sworn Holla Forums loved germany

it's a decent summary of what brits believe about germany.

germans will tell you that they were in the right and that this video is rubbish.

why do you care about a war that ended over eighty years ago? people have been born and died since the war ended.
If germany won, things might've been better, but probably not, seeing as the television and the radio already existed.
In the end, the past doesn't matter nearly as much as the present and the future.

t. a nazi

well we must learn from the past

well i'm just curious what's Holla Forums's opinion on this, given alot of Holla Forums seems to lament that germany lost ww2

what is Holla Forums then?

ww2 threads always seem to generate a shiton of replies, would imply they still care greatly about a war 80 years ago no?

2016-1945=71

lurk more you fucking nigger

if that is your rebuttal..

It's not a rebuttal. I'm telling you that if you don't know what Holla Forums is about, you need to lurk more.

There is nothing more to it, fuck off.

does anyone really? aside from hating jews Holla Forums seems to be quite flexible

My response from you has turned from lurk more to kill yourself. Switching now.

Kill yourself.

webbum or fuck off jewtuber.

yet alot of current IT technology involves jews, perhaps you should heed the advice of the luddites? it is not just youtube you know

sorry fam
I sure do hope i learn what Holla Forums is about before it changes again

Kill yourself

Oven yourself

People never learn from anything user.

Normalfags don't learn shit. All evidence points to more Muslims and Niggers being bad things, but they don't try to stop it. They don't care.
The writing is on the fucking wall that in the future they're going to lose control of everything their ancestors fought and died for, but they refuse to see the inevitable outcome.
If they won't acknowledge the mistakes of the future they're doomed to repeat them for the first time.

tbh i was thinking along the lines of not allowing germans to be in control of the eu

how hostile, ah well, perhaps Holla Forums isnt as german-centric as i thought it was

No we just dont tolerate newfags.

Go back to 4cuck

but user Holla Forums is pretty old, does 2 years make you an oldfag? (assuming you came over from 2014)

so 300 new users that showed up and then promptly disappeared doesn't raise your suspicions? We were being targeted by some faggots that's for sure.

what if a shill gets enlightened by Holla Forums and changes his/her ways? they could be some kinda double agent

just let your shit thread die and stop avatarfagging when no one is even replying to you

alright alright, guess that settles it , my conceptions on Holla Forums and germany are done

This video is D&C shit, Fuck off Holla Forums.

t. Bulgar

''What is divide and conquer?
divide and rule (or conquer)
phrase of divide

the policy of maintaining control over one's subordinates or opponents by encouraging dissent between them, thereby preventing them from uniting in opposition.
"the politics of divide and rule in society"''

ok bud go get fucked