Bill Kristol Says Anonymous People Cheering Him On To Stop Trump

Bill Kristol Says Anonymous People Cheering Him On To Stop Trump

WASHINGTON – Neoconservative pundit Bill Kristol says he is being flooded with unsolicited support from anonymous people encouraging him to keep trying to get an independent candidate to run against Donald Trump in the general election.

Weekly Standard editor Kristol is known as a Republican power broker, but since Trump’s populist primary victory Kristol has been pushing a third party that he calls “The Latter Day Republicans,” speculating that Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, Tom Cotton, or Tom Coburn could be part of an anti-Trump ticket.

Kristol’s effort has apparently struck a chord with random strangers that Bill Kristol says he interacts with in his travels. One of Kristol’s most recent encounters took place at a “pizza place” in Penn Station in New York City, according to his garrulous Twitter account:

Kristol also got accosted on an airplane by an alleged patriotic American who wants Kristol to save the party from Trump:

Kristol told the story of the “young man” at the airport in Denver who is infatuated with Kristol’s third-party scheme:

At least one of Kristol’s supporters took it to a Biblical level:

Email from young friend encouraging efforts at an independent bid: "Sometimes David does win. He just needs the right slingshot."

Kristol’s third-party campaign doesn’t seem to be going very well. Retired Marine Corps general James Mattis turned down Kristol’s offer to help him run as an independent. Kristol has also complained about Texas’ early registration deadline for third-party candidates, which Kristol has vowed to legally challenge.

The Republican National Committee (RNC) told Breitbart News weeks ago that Kristol’s third-party bid is not supported by the party, and is only “helping to elect Hillary Clinton.”

archive.is/3KJPy
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/11/bill-kristol-says-anonymous-people-cheering-him-on-to-stop-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This nigger should feel the full wrath of the internet hate machine.
Fuck this D&C shill.

we started the fire

Cuckservatives can't even win in their own minds.

Who wants to bet this is a complete fucking lie?

I'm waiting for his next story to be about standing up to a Trump bully in public and it ends with everyone clapping for him.

There's a difference between anonymous people and imaginary friends, Bill.

Maybe you should go back to the corner and play with your dolls.

My sides have transcended into Plato's enlightenment

Was he a vet of the National Guard?

he has an unsettling face with his weird fat-lips wide mouth and it makes me mad looking at him

I believe it. Vets are usually some of the most cucked people.

Just hopped off the train lads, the entire cabin was chanting 'PAKIS OUT!' 'PAKIS OUT!' the entire time. One man threw confetti in the air whilst his wife handed me a bouquet and thanked me for being white.

They like it that way. They like the pain and humiliation.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg

What do you expect? The boomer generation is riddled with suppressed insecurity and shame. They were the sons of better men (albeit deeply misguided). As a result they try to act faux-brave confronting the "nazis" like daddy did in ww2, except in a milquetoast manner that is killing western civilization.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
DIE, YOU CUCK

The analmoose endorsement. Really going places now.

Things that didn't happen

Bill Kristol is also the son of the original neocohen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol

Things that never happened.jpg

I sometimes wonder what would it feel like to be this delusional and lie on the internet for feel-good points.
Only God knows where my life would have taken me if i didn't discover 4chan when i did.

Walking around town with a trollface shirt on. I have just uploaded 3 ragecomics to Funnyjunk. Meet a neckbeard staring at my shirt.

Neckbeard: Did your boyfriend buy you those?

Me: Actually I bought them for myself

Neckbeard: Uhh, 4chan memes aren't for normies. *He points towards the shirt I'm wearing*

His mother walks up, applies a less than subtle pinch to his ear.

Mom: I'm sorry about that, he just spends all day inside posting green frogs online. Aren't men so stupid?

Me: *high fives mom*

:^)

Oh my this is gold.
In the 1% chance it did happen that guy did nothing wrong. The last male rebel against poz-society.

That motherfucker is always wrong.

I hate that people run around saying someone is a veteran and thus what they say should have more weight. I got good money that veteran was 1) a pog faggot and 2) never saw anything close to combat.

Thus what makes their input valuable? They are nothing more prior government employees who wore uniforms to conduct everyday type jobs. Fuck them and fuck people that through around the label veteran when ever they can.

-t. Purple Heart Recipient

jesus please excuse the type-o's. Since Im bumping this again let me just reiterate. The opinions of pogs should be less valuable than ordinary civilians.

Ok it's time to re-rail this thread.

Walking around Denver airport. Many good looking people with Rubio stickers on their shirt. Encounter a smelly Trump supporter with a Hitler like comb over.

Him: You're that Neocohen Kristol that lied to get us into Iraq!

Me: Uhh, we were defending America.

Him: *looks me up and down* Iraq is nowhere near America. You just wanted the US to defend Israeli interests!

Suddenly a 6'4" well muscled man with a star of David necklace comes up and knocks the Trumpster out

Him: This man is an embarassment to America. Real Americans support Israel no matter what!

Suddenly everyone in the airport was cheering and wanted to sign autographs with me begging me to stop Trump.

As he left, I called to him "wait, you never told me your name!"

Putting on sunglasses he turns his head over his thick muscled neck and replies " Shapiro. Ben Shapiro".

Anonymous as in unknown person, not faggy anonymous haxor group

Only 90s kids remember this

They seem to either become faggots or become based. One vet i know (who didn't even go to Iraq or any war zone) thinks we should open all the borders and everyone will just get along.

Choose one.

The delusion of these people, it's priceless.

Sometimes literally. I know of a cuckservative Ruse Cruzer who actually became gay after returning from Iraq.

Yeah, they either become redpilled from their experiences or go into denial and double down on the bluepill. Most of them go the bluepill route.

Oh man, I've never seen that one. Check out these from tumblr.

what s this?

Oh, I see the first one already got posted. The others are good though

Why are there so many gay niggers?

Okay, last one

Wasn't that the guy on Bill Maher's show who said that illegal immigrants contribute more in taxes then average taxpayers? That guy is a fucking clown.

Reverse cuckism

can anyone link us to the study he's referencing? I remember Ann saying the way they come up with that metric is comparing the production of illegals vs inner city baltimore or some retarded shit

That guy is a fucking retard if he thinks the party was representing him in any positive manner.

lel this.

I wouldn't fuck, but I would make nice comments to make them feel good.
:^)

Kill me.

Those girls are slim and trim compared to most of the landwhales I see around my town.

Japs got that cuteness going for them, but my family has kept my bloodline pure and I ain't gonna fuck it up by getting with a qt pudgy nip. No matter how shit burger women get.
Besides, white wymin all over the world, I'm sure a white saffie waifu would be glad to get out of that hellhole. Because if a store doesn't have what you want, got to a different store.

it was a black guy wasn't it?

This is true sadly

(checked)

REMARKABLE

Virtue signalling + roleplay + fanfic

Good gosh those are fucking cancer. People need to stop being such simpering losers.