Why has there been a recent surge in posts about "Muh Superior European Genes Over East Asians"?

Why has there been a recent surge in posts about "Muh Superior European Genes Over East Asians"?

Is it because of the increasingly successful colonisation of Africa by China?

Is it because of the flexing of naval muscles around Asiatic waters?

Is it because of East Asia's success in resisting Jewish Liberalism/Feminism/Identity Politics in general?

Inb4 "Chinks have no souls", "Dey Eat Da Doggu", or "MUH GHOST TOWNS".

Hong kong, macao and shanghai are colonies and major trade cities. I know almost every chinese city is building 10+ 300 meter skyscrapers, but colonization was crucial for their economy (the white devir).

A Japan University did a study on where the most scientific contributions came from..

80% or so we're from Evropa.

Anyways.. You fags are dog shit at sports, you're smaller on average, you guys are so goddam genetically similar to each other that while being more intelligent on average, you robots never produce geniuses.

Now please. Go back to memorizing Europeans maths and scientific theories that have brought you into the modern world because your lack of imagination.

This isn't suprising at all

Just for one second can we not jump to 'muh whiteness' on this board? For one second?

It's just the anime D&C in another form.

look, i think iq test is good but when chinks start chanting muh iq i laugh. Why? Because your government manipulates them. You select the smartest people, in the best schools and let them do the test. And then you say "this IQ charts reflect my nation". 90% of everything coming out china is just proganda

pathetic. go back to asianmuscality and cry some more over the fact your chinese

japenese are cool tho, only asians i like. inb4 weebo

Wow look at that list of irrelevant qualities.

We don't actively hunt for mammoths anymore, user.

/thread

all i know is the orthodox church is rising in the east whilst dying in the west.

I referred to a Japanese study. Maybe you should tell Nips to stop giving Europeans credit for their work and contributions to the scientific world.

And maybe you should have less an emotional response to replies. It's unlike a slant to get flustered, y'know?

no, there hasn't been
bugger off

It bolsters the nationalist spirit and gives the people confidence. There's literally nothing wrong with Chinese propaganda except the fact that it's trying to push something that you personally don't like.

Pfft, who needs a slightly higher GDP when you can have

FREEDOM

seriously though, china is an awful country to live in.

Don't lump Japan in with the rest of Asia. They are more innovative than slavs, and are solidly in white territory both total and per capita as far as scientific nobel laureates are concerned.

Chinese however are less innovative than street shitters, and (worst) Korea, despite being a technologically advanced nation with the best education system and 50 million+ people, has absolutely no STEM prizes to speak of.

well then im correct, we shouldnt give a shit about muh iq chinks, because its all lies.

user, you should know by now those are nothing but political medals nowadays.

i see what you did there

Fuck off chink, you dog eating Asiatic nigger.

No, THIS is the chart that includes political bullshit. Look at the top of the page. The first chart was purely for science.

they're disciplined but probably still dumb

Gooks are nothing but high functioning niggers.

It's funny because you riceniggers actually think stealing/copying from whites makes you our equals or even more laughable, our superiors.

If you want to talk about successful asiatics, the first ones that come to mind aren't the chinese, but the Jews.

kek