Rate my CV

Please tell me what you think of this CV.

- I'm an honest, easy going young man that seeks an opportunity to prove myself as a hard working individual with a strong work ethic. I want to develop the skills necessary to have a future in this job role and hopefully many years of successful employment. I believe in being humble and would greatly appreciate a chance to work with people who I can learn from and gain valuable experience. I've been described as an articulate person, who can hold a good conversation with anyone. I enjoy reading as well as keeping fit and training at my local gym. -

Its sad that you have nothing better to do that troll decent posts

Sounds like a nu male dating profile.

What is NU?

What is google?

Is this site full of unemployed retards? I asked what you rate this part of my CV. nothing else…

Badly. You're just detailing your complete lack of experience or skills then listing two hobbies.

Being honest and easy going isn't worth shit and it's the only positive thing you say about yourself.

Im applying for my first job my friend. I dont have any working experience, im 19 and to be honest im not applying to be a rocket scientist.

Doesn't matter if it's your first job. List accomplishments and how you developed relevant skills. Not how you hope to develop.

I'm an easy going young man who seeks an opportunity to prove myself as a hard working individual with a strong work ethic. I have a strong desire to work hard and earn an honest living, I don't have much experience but I'm enthusiastic about working and hope that I will be given an opportunity to get my foot on the first rung on the ladder to success. I believe in being honest and humble and would greatly appreciate a chance to work with people who I can learn from and gain valuable experience. I want to develop the skills necessary to have a future in this job role and hopefully many years of successful employment. I enjoy reading as well as keeping fit and training at my local gym..

Is the above any better????

Sure. Now fuck off.

You doubled down on the whole
bullshit.
That's the opposite of what I suggested.

Another Update

- I'm an easy going young man who seeks an opportunity to prove myself as a hard working individual with a strong work ethic. I have a strong desire to work hard and earn an honest living, I'm enthusiastic about working and having routine and structure in my life. I believe in being honest and humble and would greatly appreciate a chance to work with people who I can learn from and gain valuable experience. I want to develop the skills necessary to have a future in this job role and hopefully many years of successful employment. In my Citizenship course I was given the task of building a politcial party and campaigning for my cause. I worked with several other students and had to organise debates and rallies. My main skills are debating, talking and arguing my point across. I also enjoy reading literature on world history and politics as well as keeping fit and training at my local gym..

No one likes a liar my friend. May i ask what you job is? if you even have one.

hey, i do CVs for a living.

Put an anonymised one up and I will give you pointers.

What is the job you are going for?

Yes I'm a freelance violinist and teacher. I teach in a couple of schools and developed a clientele of private pupils as well as occasional gigs, though I'm not that good so I don't get amazing gigs.

I've also worked for catering agencies in that past.

This is much better.

basic unskilled entry level jobs. nothing special.

do not put this anywhere close to your resume

if youre going to put anything other than standard fare on your resume then it needs to be a brief summary of your time in a position with numbers to show how you made a positive impact

this isn't worthless however, use some of this to prepare answers for interview questions

sage because this thread isnt going to develop into anything

Josh pls go.

Try this OP:

I can't fucking read. Despite the name of the board I ask for advice from being labeled politically incorrect, I post my non-politically themed thread on there hoping to gain from the experience of others at the expense of everyone. I also didn't anticipate that there would be such a negative reaction to my extreme faggotry so you can be sure I have no idea how to fit into your work culture. This is probably a cart pushing job but I have to make sure the CV is super, duper serious. I haven't killed myself yet but there are a lot of people out there urging me to just finally end it all.

This is my final update to this CV today.
Im just trying to hone it as i dont have any work experience and im trying to play the sympathy of ambition card

Do you have a formatted page or is it just that paragraph?

All this sucks, tbh. You need to quantify your experience. you are righting things that anyone could put on their CV.

What the fuck are you talking about. This CV is meant to be applicable to any entry level job. once ive crafted it this should see me through many years. Its a cookie cutter CV and all id need to add is any new experience i have gains.

You should mention your autism and get it out of the way.

For the third time, as you don't seem to understand,

This won't work.

The difference is im actually a good looking, well spoken individual. You can write what ever you want but when the interview is on you would be seen as an idiot. If i get through to an interview, just my presence and how i carry myself will get me the job. Thats the difference between me and you.. fool.

But i want a second job for inbetween photo shoots

Into the trash it goes.

Completely serious on that by the way. You expect someone to read all that shit? Put actual dates of accomplishments and what actual goals you have. No vague stuff. Also putting hobbies down isn't necessary.

Extracurricular stuff is fine. Put sports teams you were on or volunteer stuff as work experience. It shows you have work ethic and work well in a team.

Please take this into account before commenting. I have what you call charisma.. Everything about me is above average, except my experience . If i get through to an interview I WILL get the job 5 times out of 10.

Can i lie about achievements or will they find out.. or ask for proof

Well gee, that sure is great and all, but how do you expect to do that when your cv will instantly be trashed before anyone will even consider you?

You do realize that if you apply online (this is for most jobs these days) that many run algorithms that search for keywords right? What you wrote is not going to work. Like I said, put dates and numbers to things. Put extracurriculars/volunteer work.

Come interview time, your resume will come into play since the person interviewing you will reference it while talking. It needs to be solid and concrete, not vague like how you have it.

Like I said earlier, interviewer will ask you about that. So come up with a story and stick to it if you really have the charisma like you think you have. If you suck at lying don't even try.

But if you suck at lying interviews become a bit harder since making yourself look good often requires some lying here and there.

Fucking hell…

Put down your modelling if you think that's believable.

Just be specific about your experiences, made up or not.

8/8

Mods = Fags

You boss likely doesn't work out. Might as well say you collect pokemon cards tbh

What about this then???????

Personal statement
I am a fun, friendly and outgoing person who enjoys being around people. I’m hard working and reliable, polite and patient. I am keen on getting a part time or full time job to work towards independence and develop myself.

Skills Interests and Achievements

Reading
I enjoy reading true stories from the heart about people experiences; I read whenever I get the chance.
Playing Sports
I enjoy playing cricket and badminton. I used to be in the A team of the March Under 13s girls cricket team. I also enjoy running/ jogging
Team working
In 2012 summer I developed my team building skills further during a trip to sandal wood farm where I took part in team building activities and tasks. I enjoy working in a team but also work well independently
Communication skills
I can communicate with people of all ages and I enjoy meeting new people

Experience of work
September 2012
Cleaner – relatives
Duration three times a week
Washing up, laundry and ironing, making beds, cleaning kitchen surfaces, hovering tidying, cleaning bathrooms and toilets

August 2011
Baby sitter – various
Duration – ongoing, as and when needed
Taking care after children of various ages. Playing with them, getting them ready for bed, reading to them and teaching them games and skills