Help me fight this constant stupidity :(

Ugh how do I respond to the never ending tide of

"Trump is a xenophobic, islamophobic, racist blah fucking blah fucking blah"

My typical response is that pejoratives are not an argument but I'm wondering if you geniuses have cooked up something better to put all my dumb fucking left friends and family back in the oven

Just call them cucks and leave it at that. It's the only appropriate answer.

You just have to deconstruct the strawman of Trump that exist in their minds.

Well there's a fairly blatant contradiction right off the bat. If Trump is so bad at business how is he able to 'rip people off' so much?

First paragraph, false. You can link him to his policy pages & paraphrase the nifty parts for his faggot ass. At least Trump has substance rather than some rosy tinted unachievable ideals like the Bernt-out one.

Second paragraph, false & more straw manning. Reagan ended the cold war, chummer. Is this nerd even old enough to remember 2 decades of presidencies? Trump's views on radical Islam are stated pretty Damn clearly.

Third paragraph sums up this nigger's faggotry. You too, are a faggot op.

And that is why you are wasting your time

Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then remember that half of the population is dumber than that. Don't waste your time, this is a numbers game. You don't have to win everyone

How is he a loser in business when he has hundreds of successful companies under his name?

this was my response

I think I like this advice the best :(

Try posting this infographics to see if you can get he/she/it to admit that illegal immigration is a problem.

*infographic

That fact that the anti-Trump retards can say little other than this tired and false mantra should show you that they are too stupid to be reasoned or debated with.

View any videos of anti-Trump rallies and this is all you will hear. When pressed for details, every single one of these morons falls to pieces and mumbles half thoughts about "everything he says is just racist, xenophobic, islama……."

So, no.

Nothing. These are the people Bezmenov talked about.

Q: Help me fight this constant stupidity.
A: Get the fuck off kikebook.

faggot was 10 years old when obongo first got elected. jesus christ.

Ask them why then argue with logic. Although, there isn't much of a reason to argue.
Anyone spouting leftist words like those would never change their mind.

That's what presidents from other countries like China do tho. What does our presidents do? Just give a speech and be cucks? Trump, at least is trying to have a backbone unlike the preaicucks that just go by the book and are controlled by saudi richfags.

Go back to Facebook faggot

Nice spelling retard

Do some research on "shit testing".

AGREE AND AMPLIFY

Don't you have better things to do with your time?

Find out where they get their sources. Politifact, for example.

You used to believe the same as them until you discovered this.

Point out that politifact is owned by a biased leftist newspaper, is evil, etc. Prove it.

Tell them it's not their fault that they're wrong, it's the establishment trying to blah blah blah rich people are evil blah.

Now, though, you learned about X which is unbiased (or at least more accurate) and so now you feel much more informed and you recommend they give it a try when they have the time.

NOW…. Now you can point out their errors and give them new, accurate beliefs to replace them with.

All throughout this, you want to (1) build rapport/bond with them and (2) absolve them of responsibility.
They're not responsible for being wrong, they were lied to. They're not responsible for being correct, either: All they have to do is listen to X source instead.

I don't want to tell you not to fight against their rhetoric, but maybe realize that they are only there to rant and rave and have people click the like button. You will never convince them of anything because they don't show up to understand your perspective, they show up to rant. Again, not like you shouldn't fight them, not like you should just let them run their idiot mouths unopposed, just realize that leading by example is 10x more powerful.

This is a good tactic.
You take whatever they say and exaggerate it to such a degree that they look ridiculous.
Then point and laugh at them and watch as they dissolve in panic and humiliation.
eg:
"Trump is a racist, bigot and a xenophobe."
"Yeah, he is literally Hitler, no wait, he's worse than Hitler, he is literally Stalin, no wait, he's even worse than Stalin, he is literally Mao, no wait he's even worse than Mao
Trump is LITERALLY MAO TIMES ONE MILLION
==TRUMP IS A MAOLLION=="

fuckin keyboart

Laugh in their faces. And keep laughing.

Lefties can't handle being the subject of mockery, they get triggered fast and run away.

You're arguing with retards dude.