Meet Miss Earth Switzerland 2016

AYO HOL UP

WE WUZ HELVETIANZ AND SOLDJAZ AND SHIIIIEEEETTT

archive.is/ue2jO

According to Swiss newspaper Blick.ch (archive.is/ryf9I), she apparently served two years in the Swiss Army, and "recommends Army service to all women who don't wish to be trampled over". (Haven't got the time to translate; some other Germanbro or Swissbro please assist.)

Other urls found in this thread:

tkop.org/2016/03/26/miss-earth-schweiz-2016-meet-the-contestants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_G22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The soldier pics.

We're going to need more gas.

Your Chinese cartoon has a wrong character in there, bro.
>inb4 fuck off chink lel
Nothing wrong with knowing the language of your enemies.

God she is ugly. No qt3.14s as contenders?

tkop.org/2016/03/26/miss-earth-schweiz-2016-meet-the-contestants/

You can check it out on the website here.

(cont.) without the "victor".

What the hell is going on? Lady I met today at the grocerys was hundred times prettier than any of these hoes in this thread.

Er what the fuck is this cabal of wretches?

Did you at least ask for her number?

The most beautiful women in Switzerland, apparently.

I did 3 years ago to another lady, we're happily engaged now, and planning a minimum of 4 children; be strong, anons

These are the 10 ugliest women in Switzerland?
At least the ugliest of the ugliest is the winner.

Switzerland YES

That bald man stare on pic 3. He is now a meme.

Any day.

It's funny because people always claim the mountain jews are the least cucked in Europe.

Switzerland is a strange place. This infamous thing born there too.

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP

I just noticed her name, "Manuela" is a Spanish name and the "Oppikofer" surname is common in frogland.

I can't see how that's attractive, unless the jury got a mad dicksucking from those lips

Wildenstein, every fucking time.

Bless you, lad; I'm genuinely happy for you, user.

Yeah, I was waiting for someone to notice that. Makes for a great reaction shot.

That look is the ultimate combination of absolute digust, utter contempt and complete disbelief.

A-at-at least I have muh guns right guys?
Le fucking nazi communist whining.

that thing doesn't look feminine, what the fuck switzerland

I know chink runes, because I am chink.

Women who are actually pretty don't need pageants to bolster their self esteem.

She's fucking hideous. This is blatantly politically motivated.

Haha, that first pic.

Dear God those horrible lips. She could probably climb up the side of the Bank for International Settlements using their suction power.

Couldn't they have at least chosen an attractive chimp?

Nice to have you here, buddy.

There was one other baboon in the bunch.

Is that the other monkey? I have trouble telling them apart.

Honestly, I think (((they))) are just openly mocking us.

If this isn't affirmative action as far as these competitions go, I don't know what is.

I guess a bunch of hot Swiss chicks who were runners up are now racist as fuck though lmao.

If only it was this easy to break conditioning. They likely feel guilty for the wrongthink and are busy figuring out ways to make it up to the nigger.

Women can be pretty bitter, mate.

Fair point, but feeling catty and acting a bitch toward another "woman" isn't the same as seeing the light.

Rabbi's feeling when.

There's barely any difference.

When were we invaded by Reddit?

they'll probably just turn racist out of spite rather than enlightenment.

shes not even a pretty black, like wtf

well, now llooking at this >>5957825
where did they get this womyns? wtf
only 3 are ok

Even pic-related looks infinitely better than her.

Talk about a diversity hire, sheesh. She isn't even middle of the road attractive, or even a butter face.

its like in the official picture they even whitened her skin.

I mean, there are alot of pretty black womyns out there, heck the miss japon was one thousand more pretty than this womyn

most likely, just remember miss japan

i think this was the swiss selection to sent to miss earth dude

What kind of a contest is that anyway? It's not the official Miss Switzerland contest, that's for sure.

Also, last year's much prettier winner.

Not black enough for 2016 I'm afraid.

Can someone bring be up to speed? All I recall was that Trump put a stop to her rampage and that there were unconfirmed reports of Nips telling her to fuck off and calling her a nigger.

i like watching beauty pagents from time to time

when a miss contest happen the girl that wins goes to represent the country in miss universe, the first finalist goes to miss earth and the 2nd finalist goes to miss international and so on and on.

they picked a mixed womyn, and the whole became 4 times more racist

This was Miss Japan 2015.

WE WUZ SAMYURAIZ AND SHIET

whole country*

She's not even that pretty, tbh. They totally chose her to push their mongrelisation agenda.

literally ricenigger

Surname is Miyamoto and no sign of the nigg father. He must have done the standard black father flight test after she was born.

Didn't Trump disqualify her because she hadn't lived in Japan that long and therefore couldn't be considered Japanese?

cmon shes prettier than many of the other contestants of this miss swiss

and, being a rootless mongrel, she openly promoted racemixing and immigration to Japan. This is why all foreign races living in another people's land are always a liability. They can't help but promote their mongrelisation and immigration agenda since they themselves are a product of it.

They're all ugly. You'll find many 10x more attractive women on any random street in Switzerland.

I can't remember, but I can imagine him saying something like that.

Absolutely. This is a crisis all mongrels go through unless they're shamed back into line.

I think it might have more to do with her being a properly brainwashed mocha miracle out of the US.

Interestingly enough, almost none of the candidates are Swiss looking at their last names.

10 candidates

2 Swiss-German last names

1 Swiss-German last name through marriage or adoption

0 Swiss-French last names

0 Swiss-Italian last names

0 Rhaeto-Romanish last names

So what do we do with the mongrels if/when we take power? Do we deport them with the rest of their race? Do we just keep them here, ban then from breeding, and strip them of voting rights? Do we kill them?

Deport them with their coal burning mothers and oil drilling fathers. They seem to like niggers so much, they can live among them.

Sterilize and deport them.

Kill them.

KILL THEM ALL

Deport them along with the race traitors. They can cry and bleat all they want; it's the price they pay for chipping away at society's foundation.

Black people were the rulers of Egypt. Why is Holla Forums so enamered with this shitty "WE WUZ KANGS" meme making fun of black rulers?
Would you guys laugh if I made a meme making fun of you white people saying "WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIEET"? Stop being hypocrites. Some races had certain positions of power.

She looks hideous, even by nigger standards.

The fuck?

Here is an Egyptian pharaoh running over niggers in his chariot.

He looks pretty black to me. Are you blind?

Obviously politically motivated.
As I explained above, only 2 of the 10 candidates are Swiss all others are foreigners. What would you call such a selection if not politically motivated?

What color are the chimps being trampled under him then?

She's not even pretty. Her face is ugly as shit.

that thing is jewish.

Are you being intentionally stupid?

The Egyptians were Semitic peoples they were not black.

They are closer to Arabs than niggers.

Semetic isn't a race, idiot.

If white people do take someone's heritage away through forced slaver, I believe they should take it back. Or we should at least pay them recompense for it.

There is your first error.

Whitey didn't sell his nigger brother into slavery, their fellow nogs did.

For all I care niggers should take effort to track down all the descendants of African KANGZ and demand reparations for being captured, stripped of their freedom and sold into slavery.

Probably the same shitposter as the one in the Rosie O'Donnell thread. At least he's not so incompetent this time as to agree with himself.

Filtered.

I didn't think it was actually possible for someone to be this retarded.

So because blacks sold their own people, that makes it right to buy them and own them? That makes it right to treat living human beings as cattle? That's sickening dude. Even as a race realist, I'm disgusted in you.

Prove me wrong. How are Semetic people a genuine race? Are you next going to say Jews are a race and not a religious group?

They were a lot of people you kike. Semitics were the invaders and slaves

niggers managed to creep into egypt and had a shitty dynasty where they destroyed the country. Remind you of anything?

Yes, there is nothing wrong with slavery. We have farms and farm animals, are you ok with that? If yes, you should be ok with slavery.

Again: niggers are NOT humans.

The royalty was mostly Caucasians but the majority of people living in Egypt were of Semitic origin.

don't jump my shit, i'm on your side. You could say i'm your greatest ally

Germans taking over Europe during WWII?
British taking over the Native American's land during the industial revolution in 1776?
I don't know, it seems to me I can think of far more examples of white people fucking other countries up than your fixation on blacks being the bad guys.

Are you Muslim?

Really? I don't even know what to say right now but… really?

A nigger on Holla Forums?

You have to go back.

What a cuckolded faggot. No other race pays reparations for whoever they've conquered the past. Fuck off with your white guilt bullshit. Be proud that it was your people that rose above all others.

Well, it's 2016. Get with the times, hippie grandpa.

no, I've done a lot of research into it because I didn't buy the "we wuz kangz" shit.

My race is still being sold into slavery right now in other parts of the world. Sorry to break it to you, but I come here for political news, not to LARP as an Aryan Nazi faggot.

Germans taking over Europe during WWII?

British taking over the Native American's land during the industial revolution in 1776?

nice try leftypol shit is cute
I have no fixation on apes being bad guys. They are just a scourge upon civilization and they wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the traitorous white faggots running around.

your bait is transparent. Stop

Cleopatra and her dynasty were Greek, a leftover of Alexander's conquests, there was a Nubian dynasty too, but where did you get the information that native Egyptian dynasties were not of the same ethnic group as most of Egypt?

The white race is still being sold into slavery as well. If you weren't so exclusionary and self fixated you would know this.

No one who matters cares though. Whites have it perfect in America and Europe. Blacks don't. It's why you guys get away with a lot more shit that any other color would be thrown in jail for. I don't want to sound like one of those radical SJW idiots, but you guys really do have more priviledge than other races, so the fact your race is being sold into slavery in other areas of the world is canceled out by this 'priviledge'.

so is everyone's, you retarded cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery

ps Holla Forums stands for "politically incorrect", not "le r/worldnews for the socially conscious nigger"

Your beliefs are inserted into your fucking brain. I want money from blacks for enslaving whites then! And Jews for bringing niggers here and funding the Confederacy during the Civil War because I'm a Yankee and we died never owning a slave.

nikol nikolova is fukkin hot tho.

shes my vote

Your bait is blatantly obvious. Give it up.

Are you trying to insinuate black people aren't allowed on Holla Forums? Are you trying this hard to be an exclusionary asshole?

See:

Define "privilege".

such a retarded concept this privilege…. So do the japanese do they open their borders to opportunistic jealous parasites like yourself? nope.
Privilege is not some magical fucking powers bestowed upon us by god. We cultivated this environment and like the jealous nigger you are you are destroying it.

You're a rick kid aren't you? lol… Come to Cali bitch, I'll show you what it's like to be white.

I genuinely thought that was the one who won

This Is Fucking Insane. This Is The Last Time I Ever Come Here Again. Someone From Reddit Suggested I Try This Place Out, But Now I Think That Might've Been A Bad Idea.

You Guys Are Just Too Toxic For My Tastes. I Like The Race Realists Who Believe Some Races Are Responsible For The Downfall Of Others, Not The Race Realists Who Believe Whites Are Superior And All Others Are Inferior.

Fuck This Place, I'm Out! See ya…

leave Nobody fucking wants you here your race is a blight upon the earth. Also I'm mixed race myself, but I want nothing to do with entitled spoiled niggers. You are truly the niggest my friend. Coming into a place where you are unwelcome, spouting a historical BULLSHIT, and demanding acceptance from people who OWE YOU NOTHING.

That's your brainwashing burning away, sweetheart.

Yeah, if she'd won, it'd still have been a little bit more believable than the baboon.

I told you guys this was a shitposter. Which one of you faggots linked to us directly on plebbit again?

Stop responding to the obvious bait, you mental rejects

also doesn't everyone love when some fucking jackass comes in and demands us to talk about bullshit like privilege theory and KANGZ!!!
it's like dude we debunked this bullshit years ago we are so far beyond even discussing these inane concepts. Nobody here wants to go backwards we just want to go forwards. Then some nigger comes in with their typical HOL UP so you wuz saying that…..

what the fuck is that bullpup monstrosity
is that even a bullpup?

That's a glock carbine or something?

greatest ally, you have to go back

Holy shit, I trolled you guys fucking hard. Truly glorious!

i wanna go in a time machine and fuck britney spears when she was still fuckable

How is
I'M A NIGGER BlAHAHAHA
trolling?

When she was 13? :^)

This is a dairrhea-to-text tier post, oh boy I'm laffin'

Get out.

Literally the images just posted show Egyptians rulers who weren't the same as the rest of Egypt.

We know a lot of the people living in Egypt were of Semitic origin thanks to the helpful statues they left behind that show their facial structure as one that closely resembles Arabs. On top of that you'll notice that the Egyptians spoke a synthetic language closely related to Semitic languages today, though its still distinct enough to warrant a language group of its own. They also happen to establish themselves in an area that would be almost entirely populated by Semitic peoples.

Genetic research point towards their bloodline being comprised of a north African and Eurasian mixture, ie whats in line with people from the Middle East. We can also examine the skull shapes and they're practically identical to what the genetic maps tell us.

The egyptians were not and have never been negroids. Just because something is from Africa doesn't mean its a product of niggers.

So no actual alpine types? The fuck?

wtf is this shit? The ugly girls club?

It was fun. Thanks

Just a reminder that black girl "hair" is almost always fake. They wear wigs and weaves. A weave is where non-black hair is sewn into their real "hair" underneath.

You should watch the Chris Rock documentary Good Hair.

especially since africa is a european concept…
Just because it's all one contiguous body every african civ. was now MADE BY NIGGERS EVERYONE!!! It's like making europe and asia all one continent then saying CHINESE BUILT GERMANY EVERYONE!!!

Search "Deutsche Bauernkalendar" for examples of real alpine girls.

One race! The human race!

I wish the ancients could of foreseen the ego and the rise of the nigger and just made north africa and south africa separate continents. The entire crux of their retardation revolves around africa being a continent(as defined by a completely separate people)

Except continents are determined by geography, not countries. Even though America, Australia and Canada are were all European cultural and ethnically, they are not considered part of Europe.

Haha, I'd buy this guy a beer.

Then explain why europe and asia are separate continents. The same arguments for separating these 2 continents could apply anywhere.

It's some POS HiPoint Pistol Carbine. The sub2000 is the future of personal defense weapons though.

questionable fault lines, not a separate plate as of yet but they do show hints of fracturing.

but that has nothing to do with it. There is also a gigantic fault line running through africa horizontally. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think geology was advanced enough when the continents were drawn up as such.

Geology equipment isn't that advanced today either.

its really hard to determine the fault lines and there's actually an assload of plates, we just use the biggest ones to determine continents.

TOPKEK

I'm a European-American mutt and even I have blue eyes, what's wrong Medpack?

The modeling industry is pozzed to the max. They love the "international" look, ie mongrelized or niggers

Also co-opted by literal faggots. Found this obscure blog years ago (something femininebeauty) which was autistic to a degree but detailed the pining for that androgynous, thin-railed, pubescent teenage boy look in the female models.

Of course now you have the obsession with representing landwhales but the modeling industry will most likely never represent what's truly attractive to men, at least in the mainstream.

there is more genetic diversity among africans than every other race on earth;
a european is more related to an asian than some african ethnicities are to eachother. africa is like fucking middle earth, you've got fucking pygmies, nubians, congos, koisians, etc.
also it should be known that north africa was never black, it was originally berber (sort of like pre-mediterranian peoples) then was conquered by bedouins from arabia. blacks typically didn't migrate past the saharah

These other contestants aren't any better looking, I had no idea Swiss women were so ugly, WTF!

they look like inbred jewesses

Egyptians were Arab looking

I will forever laugh at anyone who believes this.

sometime's he is on, other times he's just another dumb negro. this is one of the times he was on tho. goddamn lady chimps are disgusting.

Yup, alpine folks all over the place in there.

Anyone have that anime .webm of the Groid-Mong woman trying to clean herself and throwing away the picture of her father after talking in a salon with other women about beauty? What anime was it?

pic unrelated

He was on back during the Oscars So White junk.

Corinne Schädler is a cutie.

Stop pretending to be "one of us" Schlomo.

This is some extreme b8

You still need to go back reddit

Those glasses aren't the usual combat glasses we are provided and it's forbidden to wear the uniform with visible jewelry and she isn't allowed to wear ribbons she didn't earn.

What a fucking whore, why do niggers represent our countries ?

Even in 2015, the holy year of actual time we hadn't a kadmungu tree monkey as miss earth.

Well, man… that man, Manuel, well… he like won, man. Congrats for proving yet again that anything women can do, man… well… can do better!

SO BRAVE TRANNY NIGGER

I've seen plenty of half black chicks with vastly superior aesthetics than her. Vastly superior. Geezus, these people are fucked up.

This shit gets me every time.

It's this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_G22

t. /k/ommando

HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING BE ATTRACTED TO THIS
IT'S A DOUBLE-BARRELED VACUUM CLEANER IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR FACE

Nasty. They didn't just pick a nigger, but a pure bred, dark as night nigger.

Not bad

My friend in high school used to date Miss Black East Scarborough too.

Beauty pageants haven'the been relevant since Bob Barker quit over fur.

Swiss Army Problem Glasses

Oh my goodness, she is way uglier than Africans in Africa. I don't understand why they choose her? That will ruin the meaning of model competitions.

fucking awesome

Francesca ricci, not even close

jfc look at those lips
looks like a fuckin monkey

much much better

That's what I was wondering too. Why hasn't Swiss Army Command disciplined her sorry ass?

KEK

at last I truly see

Chattle slavery literally was made into law because a nigger argued it was his people's custom to own slaves. If we didn't have nigs in the colonies not only would we not have had black slaves we wouldn't have even had slaveowners of any race.

This!

On top of that horse drawn chariots were introduced to Egypt by Indo-Europeans.

Map related : Approximate historical map of the spread of the spoke-wheeled chariot, 2000–500 BC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariot

I'd rate this monkey higher than the other one, but Ishe's still an ape

Normalization of the average over the exceptional in public consciousness.

We interring into the age of mediocrity.

I don't know, but she probably took it at home in her bathroom like most sluts so they can't do much. Same with stolen valor, you see it everywhere but no one takes legal action against it. Geez even the rings and lipstick and earrings. What a fucking porch monkey

This. If she was atleast airforce, infantry or artillery I would belive her that the service made her tougher, but medic. All they do is train how to give people syringes.
She is so butt-ugly, she couldnt even be Miss Kongo. I hope she got harassed a lot there.

I'm not good at OC.

Would being 1/8th Injun count as a mongrel? I hope not. I have hazel eyes, an aquiline nose, and am white. Otherwise I agree.

Considering that the US is the land of your ancestors, you should deport people and people not you.

Respectable Japanese wont breed with Nagasakians or Hiroshimans, which is why many of them will lie about where they are from.

OK, cool!

Meds get shit because 300 years ago they got raped by arabs now you get a free pass because your mother spread her whores legs? Nein into the oven

Grandpa was half. And make me leave, faggot.

Why do you people even bother bringing up the fact you're a mongrel on Holla Forums if you're going to get assblasted whenever somebody says something you don't want to hear?

Are you just trying to be divisive and sow some sort of moral/ideological dilemma amoungst Holla Forumslacks by being a smarmy cunt and asking intentionally stupid questions?

What has an native american to do with arabs.

But I didn't ask a question. And 1/8th is hardly nothing.

The what the fuck is that, you retard?

And if you already consider 1/8th to be nothing, then why even bother asking in the first place?

Because I can.

reported and filtered for being a blatantly obvious D&C shill

That's nice.

Fuck you, world, it's getting a bit too obvious now.
I will concede that there have been black women who I thought were kind of attractive but this is ridiculous.

=^/

Only 2 out of the 10 are even really attractive.

Might include another 1 or 2 if I was really pushed.

Past that there is just no way. Just no way.

If you have black pubes you get the oven. :)

The picture explains it all.
look

It astonishes me how few people know this or talk about it.

All backs can grow for hair is a pube fro

Gay Reich confirmed

I will have no part of it

Well played

They're going to win aren't they?

That fucking lazy eye is creeping me out.

Her agent is jewish by the way.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Ah, who am I kidding. It's always the tribe.

that's what gets me, as someone highly susceptible to race mixing propaganda (we all have our vices) I find it insulting that the blacks they trot out are never the ones that actually would tempt me. They couldn't have found some tall nubile east-african with caucasian features? They had to dig out bog standard sub-saharan africans?

Whoever they put in charge of this shit is a complete amateur, let me tell you.

It doesn't even look attractive by nigger standards.

disgusting

Bye toots.

Is this bait?

While niggers like to take it the asinine extreme, thay aktually wuz kangz. But not for long, just from 760 BC to 656 BC. The kek part is their dynasty was know as the Kushite Kingdom, dey wuz kushite shotelai n' sheeeit.

The sadness rises!
No place is safe from the Nog or the Zog.

Runner ups

THERE IT IS! MISS UNIVERSE.

THERE IT IS! LOOKIN' WEIRD.

you mean ethiopians wuz kangs? all those western africans and sub saharan africans wuz not kangs.

This is cultural Marxism. It's here, 1984 is here.

WAKE ME UP

not gonna lie, she does have nice tits. Face looks like shieeeet though.

>chuckle

This is accelerationism.

Holy shit it's Sarkeesian

unfortunately not, check

we are about to have a massive influx of actual faggots from reddit

sorry wrong pic

Anyone else just so fucking infuriated they have to force these goddamn fucking niggers into ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING? Jesus Christ. THIS IS A FUCKING SWISS BEAUTY PAGEANT. I don't want to look at some repulsive fucking African. I can go watch some African "beauty" pageant if I want to see that kind of shit. This is just blatant fucking forced propaganda and it's pissing me the fuck off. They just can't give it a rest, can they? They've just ALWAYS gotta have their damn token nigger placed in everything just to signal how "diverse" they are. EVERYTHING just HAS to have a nigger in it. You'd be hard pressed to find any advertisement that doesn't have some token nigger for nigger's sake. This social signalling bullshit has just gotten to a point where it infuriates me every time I see it.

No. It's not fucking "bold"
No. She's not fucking "brave"
No. It's not fucking "beautiful"

It's just a bullshit forced nigger so the judges can feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Why do people feel some incessant fucking need to place the most worthless racial group on the planet into absolutely EVERYTHING?

Sit down user. I believe you are kinda new here. Yes, it is forced. It is rigged even. It has nothing to do with feeling fuzzy on the inside. It's all purposely. We all know that even some ugly chubby white girl would be a 10times better pick but democracy is over if it ever existed at all. It's all a dictature we are living in. Also the fact that it infuriates you means that it's working. Pissing you off is part of their achievement. Sad times we're living in.

More and more people are waking up to this, user. Particularly all the white Swiss women who look in the mirror and know that they, even just woken up in the morning with hair a mess and crust in the eyes, look a thousand times better than that ugly, smelly nigger.

I got you covered

I thought same thing.

This revelation is like when I learned Hitler did nothing wrong. But this time i'm also disgusted.

I don't know. When I learned Hitler was good guy I was messed up for a day straight. This is just niggers niggering. Not surprised.

Fucking kek!