God-Emperor Trump is now worshiped as a deity in India

God-Emperor Trump is now worshiped as a deity in India.

twitter.com/vishnuhindusena/status/730107495444668417

Can we meme into existance anything now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V7yJB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhakti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rama
twitter.com/vishnuhindusena
419eater.com/
books.google.com/books?id=E5W2J-5fD_AC&pg=PA375&lpg=PA375&dq=kali calasso dog's throw&source=bl&ots=12LydEqiWR&sig=5LtoHs5PCro_vHGT9I4FlCZT5gs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiti9-j_dLMAhXHIsAKHS0GBmYQ6AEILjAD#v=onepage&q=kali calasso dog's throw&f=false
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/christians-in-pakistan-pray-for-nigel-farage-and-ukip-to-win-general-election-video-10180885.html
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?106641-Noteworthy-Europeans-with-YDNA-Haplogroup-E1b1b&s=ea628e10cf8af0be8834333fa115c480
ethanschoonover.com/solarized
userstyles.org/
mega.nz/#!0gRD2CoK!dWzFp4xsKE8NHqOEYdACPJJwOa34XY_lexMwjGugI0o
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Data/European_DNA_table.htm
savitridevi.org/lightning-16.html
uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Ulfric_Stormcloak#The_Markarth_Incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jauhar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)
en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Main_Page
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
mega.nz/#F!6M8mlB4b!fRo1Zz6BZO0WwHChtF2Pbg
express.co.uk/news/world/669742/Hindus-pray-for-Donald-Trump-convinced-he-will-defeat-Islamic-extremism
archive.is/i5xXW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based loos

Warhammer ==40 Keks==

I don't know anything about india. What does the monkey represent?

Apparently red text just works on a single line.
Warhammer
40 Keks

Here's the archive: archive.is/V7yJB

TRUMP/PAJEET 2016

can we meme trump into a Hindu god though is the question?

It's the monkey god Hanuman.
My limited knowledge of Hinduism says the blood drawings mean they are connecting Trump to him.

Better yet, make Shiva Trump.

now there's an idea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhakti
Bhakti (Sanskrit: भक्ति) literally means "attachment, participation, devotion to, fondness for, homage, faith or love, worship, piety to (as a religious principle or means of salvation)".[1] Bhakti, in Hinduism, refers to devotion and the love of a personal god or a representational god by a devotee.

HOW MAY I THANK THEE FOR THY HOLY BANTZ O GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP FOR I AM UNWORTHY OF IT
PRAISE KEK

Is Trump Kalki?

Hanuman was based as fuck. Seriously read some Hindu mythology. Some great stories.

HINDU MEME MAGIC

DESIGNATED SHITTING MAGIC

Did we do this, Holla Forums? Did we meme the God Emperor stuff so hard that we actually got poos to worship Trump as a God?

This is will only make our memes stronger, now that we've got millions of poo rituals boosting Trump as well we're going to make him into a god for real.

The current leader of india narendra Modi actually genocided a bunch of muslims and was banned from visiting the west till he became prime minister

WE KALKI NOW

It's over, we've won. Meme Magick prevails once again.

Fuck off, trumpcuck.

Forgot your copypasta this time? How much are you earning from Hillary per post again?

Our meme magic is amazing.

Somebody should share them Warhammer 40k Trump images.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY!

fucking glorious
How terrified do you think these muslim shitstains and their liberal pets are right now.

Anyone interested should watch this neat Jap animated movie about the Ramayana.

did someone say
GOD-EMPEROR OF ALL MANKIND?

MEME MAGIC is getting out of control
Be careful Holla Forums or you will end up creating a world of Superheros!

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

We memesmiths now.

Did somebody say
SUPER TRUMP?

Wait, did we meme this into existence?

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!!!

Donald Trump will make Lordran real

Back to the POZ you crawled out of.

I came here to post this.

Who do you think are gonna be his Thunder Warriors aka
RIGHT WING DEATH SQADS

DIVINE POO
cuckwheels

Fixed

Bow down to Hanumān, who is the slayer of demons, and who is present with head bowed and eyes full of flowing tears wherever the fame of Rāma is sung.

Jesus fuck India. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rama

I actually have a plan for this. This could really happen.

hello newfriend. how about you lurk moar and quit being such a faggot?

We have ancient pooinloo energy flowing with us now. The memetic energy will soon reach critical mass

fuck off newcancer

It's because Trump will bring many of them here for tech jobs. Because, you know, we need to "let the talented people in."

Having read a little on Hanuman now, I begin to understand why they're linking him to Trump.

FIRE MONKEY MAGIC

I think its because hes the only guy who Liberals and their pet Muslims really fear. I have a suspicion they're thinking hes going to wipe bumfuckistan off the face of the earth.

Don't forget he had absolute devotion to that who was the Perfect Man.

The Emperor Protects

Our memes are snowballing in reality now.
Nothing can stop the chaotic flow of memes.

After the Darkness comes the Light!

=Praise Kek!==

PRAISE KEK!

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

meme magic strikes again

TRUMP WILL END THE KALI YUGA

MAKE THE BRAHMA YUGA GREAT AGAIN

Pretty sure people that spoke to Uncle Adolf said that Hitler had something about him that was mystical didn't they?

Second coming, confirmed?

Esoteric Hitlerism, the belief that Hitlier was the 10th and final avatar of Vishnu, was popular during the time. Satri Devi gets into it in "The Lightening and the Sun"

Perhaps we were the wrong ones, to use our toilet contraptions instead of shitting gloriously in the street like a true patriot

Trump the mighty! Trump the unerring! Trump the unstumpable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our leader's corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "We're gonna show them power of Trump, a man from the Northeast, where I brought back the jobs. I'm bringing back the jobs now, as president, and making America great again. I did it for you, Anonymous Legions. I love you people. Great people."

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Trump cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of America! The future of all mankind!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Trump is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!

The very idea is inconceivable to our Jewish overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the Jews take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what does the government do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The American machine enforces the will of Israel! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the America! Rise up, Patriots! Embrace the word of mighty Trump, he who is both man and God!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Jews or their toadies, will rule America! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Trump! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and seized the Godhead, you walked among us, great Trump, not as god, but as man!

Trust in me, Washington! Trust in the words of Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Trump! I alone have been anointed by Him to spread his holy word!

Shit nigga, we /godpol/ now.

Makes sense really, High Elves are the Jews of the Elder Scrolls series.

We were. Non-normalfag Pepe shits wherever he pleases.

Skyrim a shit but I couldn't not join the Stormcloaks as soon as I heard their side's motivation.

VENERATE YOUR GOD INDIA

But real life superheroes universes always turn out bad and post apocalyptic.

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET

Well.. Yeah. Realistically, a Current Year Earth that has both the amount of superpowered beings and the power gaps between would either go full rampage or end up with the world getting split up among the super-aristocrats (especially America).

It's official, we maty just resurrect the age of the gods with concentrated Memees and become the fucking Slaadi.

#MAKEHINDUGREATAGAIN
#MAKEINDIAGREATAGAIN
#MAKESHIVAGREATAGAIN
#MAKETHEWORLDGREATAGAIN

Has trump ever donated to a Sperm bank?

Primarchs

= [John] Cena?

It has been memed.

MAKE TRUMP VISHNU AGAIN

more like that butterfly whore Sena (I don't have pics but I'm sure people know what I mean)

I recon she even has her own board >>>/sena/

seems that studying the theology of the Puranas might be interesting

PRAISE KEK!!

>>>/fringe/
>>>/x/
sage & report all x threads

Donald Trump is the 10th avatar of Vishnu that will end the Kali Yuga and bring the Golden Age, remember Hitler was the 9th avatar of Vishnu according to many esotericists.

He is likely a manifestation of the Greater Aryan consciousness.

More proof for this:

White horse = White House/white race possibly

Beheading Ganesha (elephant God) = end of Republican Party

New head = Trumps revival of it

Another thing is Vishnu's consort rides an Elephant while Kali (his enemy) traditionally rides a DONKEY.

jesus christ twitter

Praise Kek!

Any meme magicians up to the task?

Hindus have been memeing for centuries. We could definitely use their dank memery to our advantage.

This is the face of a guy that knows he picked the right god.

My sides just put in their two week notice.

> twitter.com/vishnuhindusena
Holy… the replies of those tweets.
You probably want to get in there.
So, as far as I understand, they support Trump because he's anti-Islam.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

godspeed

of course. they've had to deal with muslims for a long fucking time. genocides and such

Didn't India have the Church of NERV too or was that somewhere in Africa?

I love these guys and their obsessions. They're putting us to shame.

DESIGNATED DEITY

Bitch you don't even know the half of it. Check all the links in here for some real mind blowing shit.

source?

this tbqh fam

Designated $1 a day "Trump supporters"

The God-Emperor of mankind dwells in the Imperial palace on holy Terra , located in the Himalayas north of india

Ain't magic fantastic?

yes, yes it is

DESIGNATED

oh and to answer your question OP, yes we can meme anything into existance. We basically are the embodiment of Kek, the hivemind that is Holla Forums is Kek.

Every week, I think this election cycle can't possibly get any weirder. Every week it ends up doing just that. I can't even imagine what else we have in store once the general election gets underway.

anyone with a little of mememagic knowledge would know that our memetic frequencies of pepe (known for scat drawings) are resonating with designated shitters.
This is just a side effect of our work, not that it will change anything. Think of it like the ripples on the surface, caused by forces acting well below.

THE MEMES – THEY'RE ALIVE

we should meme into existence that all anons find their red-pilled waifus.

GOOD LUCK WAIFU-CHAN!

We have been memeing him as the God Emperor of Mankind from pretty much the start. The Golden Throne will sit just north of India.

As this user said, this was inevitable.

I didn't know there were more pictures of that ugly SOB. Who the hell is he?

it's a good feel isn't it user

Capped.

the order is a little off though…

GOOD LUCK WAIFU-CHAN

Hindus are one of the eternal enemies of islam and muslims (aside from every other religious group on earth), dis gonna be good

cunts have the numbers too

What a time to be alive

They even put a swastika on that pot before him!

Trump is like an embodiment of positive stereotypes foreigners have about Americans. I can't wait to see the fan art Japan creates after he becomes president.

Praise Kek!

oh shit

Well color me confused. What's India's stake in western politics? I've not heard of them being flooded with mudslimes. What's their motivation for supporting Farage and Trump?

Dude Muslims have been attacking them since the very fucking beginning of Islam. The wars in India were horrific. Hundreds of thousands of Hindus dead in a single day.

Indian noble women started the practice of burning themselves dead on funeral pyres to avoid being raped by Muslims

Monotheism was a mistake.

Next time on 8/pol/…

What is it with these shit skins from India and Pakistan making gods out of our most based men in politics?

Are these guys doing it for free or do they think they're getting a big pay cheque for doing it like those Nigerian scammers?

419eater.com/

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

The Emperor Protects

Repeat after me

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

The Gods are with us.

top kek

Holocaust confirmed?

Don't confuse kali, the losing throw, the “dog's throw,” with Kālī.

books.google.com/books?id=E5W2J-5fD_AC&pg=PA375&lpg=PA375&dq=kali calasso dog's throw&source=bl&ots=12LydEqiWR&sig=5LtoHs5PCro_vHGT9I4FlCZT5gs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiti9-j_dLMAhXHIsAKHS0GBmYQ6AEILjAD#v=onepage&q=kali calasso dog's throw&f=false

Sit down, user. Let me give you a history lesson…

Is it something with Trump being blonde and assertive?

I've met some indians on a festival and I'm blonde, grey eyed and tall.
They never made eye contact, stared at you when you weren't looking and were all in all just awed by me.
Also just gave me stuff. But I don't think they were faggots.

(following media may contain sensitive material)

wtf is this? I never use twitter but is this how they censor shit?

they like Trump cause he's anti-islam. Islam has been fucking with India for a long time and pakistan

What if Trump was Kali Yuga? Fire up the meme-engine.

(checked)
Nice Hitler trips. Kek is truly watching over us.

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

How can one franchise be that autistic???

Farage too

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/christians-in-pakistan-pray-for-nigel-farage-and-ukip-to-win-general-election-video-10180885.html

Praise Kek!

Warms my heart; their nation will always be shit if there's constant brain-drain. It's one of the reasons black communities degraded after segregation ended as well.

Blood-memory of their Indo-Aryan kings and priests.

I doubt that's the only reason.

Indians have a lot of legends/kings/gods from the Vedas that are blonde/white becouse they're fair/pure/whatever.
So in their mind blonde/white and and also anti-islam = god-emperor of mankind and known universe.

Trump's hair was brown when he was younger.

How does that work?

Easy there, fella.

All great military commanders were E1b1b. All great scientists and inventors, too.

E1b1b are smart enough to manipulate hordes of brainless R1a/b, and when there is a need for back up can count on deadly warriors straight from Balkans and elsewhere.

Wouldn't wish on anyone to mess with super-intelligent people who build ancient Egypt, Greece, Roman & Byzantine empire, neither can't mess with deadly war-like superior build up body….Its just to much.

Buddy up with your Indian brethren.

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?106641-Noteworthy-Europeans-with-YDNA-Haplogroup-E1b1b&s=ea628e10cf8af0be8834333fa115c480

What the fuck is this insanity?

How would you know someone's haplogroup do you have Trump and Hitler's blood-work in your possession?

I think there's a report button for special snowflakes to press when they get triggered, but all it does is make everyone else click "view content" to see it. It would be better if all it did was send them to a page that said, "LOL".

Aren't the E groups the jew groups or something? I know nothing about the subject so please enlighten me.

Lot of north African distribution.

Ever since I learned Hindus are anti muslim I go out of my way to be nice to them.
But I'm Hindu.

After the Darkness comes the light!
Praise Kek!

Yeah, the home of the former great empire of Carthage. North Africans aren't human garbage.

Praise Kek!

AFTER THE DARKNESS COMES THE LIGHT!
PRAISE KEK!

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

Holy fuck. Read Revelations 19:11.

This can't be a coincidence.

It's probably true. Just about all cultures in the world more advanced than ugga ugga believed that true kings have an aura of supernatural charisma and good fortune that sets them apart from the common man. In our degenerate modern times the lower mercantile classes were able to force this true nobility out of the seats of power and replace them with mongrels of the mercantile and degenerated ruling classes but we seem to be hitting a turning point where the true nobles may be about to retake their lost inheritance back. The only thing Uncle Adolf did wrong was be born a century too soon.

What .css are you using?

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

After the Darkness come the Light!
Praise Kek!

I made my own Solarized theme that I apply site-wide with an addon called Stylish.
ethanschoonover.com/solarized
userstyles.org/

.css file's here if you want it. ;)
mega.nz/#!0gRD2CoK!dWzFp4xsKE8NHqOEYdACPJJwOa34XY_lexMwjGugI0o

I don't think it is worship, but praying for. In Hindu a ritual/sacrifice is always made for the good of someone and here they seem to be having a ritual to their gods for Trump.

It's all much of a muchness. Those ancient kikes used that kind of reasoning to justify making the required sacrifices to the Emperor in the dumb heap of rocks they called a temple.

Savitri Devi wrote that Hitler was an incarnation of Vishnu. Could it be that Trump is this generation's man against time who endeavors to reverse the spiritual decline of humanity?

As far as dark skinned people go Indians seem to be the best. It's not like they're super violent or entirely stupid. They just don't seem to be on par with whites or asians in terms of having their shit together.

Her travels reconfirmed her belief that Hitler was the Western incarnation of Lord Ram and Krishna and had come to save the world.

India leads the world in open defecation. They have the least together shit in the world. Even Africans shit in holes.

Are you kidding, they leap at any opportunity to wreck white civilization and turn it into the same shit as back home. The indian race was born through the Aryans being mongrelized away into nothing and their first impulse is to make that happen everywhere else. Bushmen and abbos would be better, they don't have the wherewithal to be subversives.

He means North Indian folk.

Is everyone gonna keep memeing is or anyone gonna explain why the Indians support him? Trump wants to get rid of H1-Bs so why do they support him?

See:

If anyone knows how horrible the muzzies can be, its the hindus

They don't like muzzies

pooinloos have strong kung fu

They still are on the level of beaners and Arabs in terms of skin color and looks.

dung pu

Because not only they have a lot of Muslims, but Islamic states are on their boarders.

kek

India was invaded by Muslims centuries and centuries ago, and never managed to get them out. Muslims have been attacking Hindus and Sikhs for all that time. Muslims rape and murder non-Muslims in India. Muslims took a big chunk of India away to form Pakistan, where they oppress non-Muslims.

Hindus absolutely despise Islam.

Now, I don't think Indians should be allowed to mass migrate into white countries. But I do support them in their own country, and I hope they can get the muslim problem sorted out and can keep on modernizing.

No one is arguing with you there, friend.

The biggest argument against this is that he has built casinos. He seems materialistic (gaudy opulence) but if he really abstains from even coffee it means he's not decadent. That demonstrates spiritual integrity.

Yeah, per country India has the second most Muslims, right behind Indonesia. India has like 100m+ Muslims or something like that. And they border Bangladesh which is 75% Muslim and has 150m people, and Pakistan which is effectively 100% Muslim and has 200m people.

Pakistan also has nukes and are currently involved in an ongoing border dispute with India in the Kasmir region. Both sides have nukes. Very fun.

They are not white, but they also have very dominative Caucasian body features.

That's bad English.

Fucking Gandhi!

As if that means anything. Currynigs have Caucasian features, kikes have Caucasian features, Somalis have Caucasian features, hell I think Ethiopians are categorized as being black Caucasians.

The thing that keeps them somewhat safer from in-fighting in the country is that the Hinduism is very good at assimilating other religions, but of course they still have a lot of problems and inside instability.

So do Ethiopians. They have narrow nasal bridges and are generally not as dark as other Africans.

Its like that really really far removed uncle or something that you sometimes see at Christmas and you dont know who he is related to but HE still acts like you are best buds even though you dont really know or like him at all and you forget his last name. Thats what these people are.

Hinduism is literally Deviantart OC tier.

It is.

Don't get triggered, lads. I even started with saying they are not white. They literally are not, it could not be more obvious.

I find it sad that no one has mentioned the indian naxalite insurgency yet. Trump is a figurehead for the destruction of collectivism and his supporters mostly hate commies with a passion. Pajeet fits right in!

I wasnt getting triggered I was just fucking around.

We might be biased because the other Caucasoids have been Islamic for 1500 years and Jews have the double whammy of supremacist religion and selective breeding for immoral cunning.

The ancient world was quite different.

What do you guys think of this old power rankings chart?

Honestly, this

Every pajeet i've met has been a based nationalist. They may poo in the streets but they want to make their country great and I fully support that

Really? Do I have to be the first one to say this?

HINDUS VS DINDUS
HINDUS against DINDUS
HINDUS not DINDUS
#HINDUS>DINDUS

HINDUS against NIGGERS
WE WANT HINDUS NOT DINDUS
HINDUS not DINDUS

The most alpha of all gods (after Shiva), Pavan putra Hanuman (Son of the mountains, Hanuman)

>"OMG! People who aren't white are supporting, Trump! What do we do?!"
>"HIDE IT! I CAN'T BEAR REALITY!"

It varies from place to place. The Dravidians are descended from the original Indus Valley Civilization and are more prominant in southern India. The Indo-Aryans are descended from the Proto-Indo-Europeans who were temporarily forced out of Europe by incursion of the Early European Farmer culture from the near middle east.

The Proto-Indo-Europeans transitioned from hunter-gatherers into a horde culture making use of advanced metallurgy and the chariot for war, and among their many splintering groups, one invaded India, taking over much of the continent and bringing an early form of Hindu to the region. (They also formed ancient Iran, and of course many of them returned to and retook their European homeland.)

The caste system kept them genetically separate for a long time, or at least ensured some castes remained Indo-Aryan. However, eventually this system weakened and ultimately failed and now most Indians are mixed of both races; because Aryan genes are mostly recessive and because the Dravidians had greater population, the Indian population tends more towards Dravidian than towards Indo-Aryan.

That is the worst placed comma I have ever seen.

I've seen this. The hindi dub does it full justice.

arab should be in "inhabitant races"

?What its fine (i th)ought his, punctuation was. spec!tacular:

Source video

DESIGNATE THE WALL

lol no upper end of maintainer race

Whatever, nigger!

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Data/European_DNA_table.htm

Based as all fuck

LONE SAVIOR OF MANKIND, DONALD J TRUMP

That's pretty impressive architecture m8.

The Chinese had a handle on things, but it was only when the Jewish communist subversion took over that things started going to shit, as is the case with any place the Jew places his touch on.

the fuck

we use the swastika symbol everywhere in religious places and events. Hell there are at least 5 swastikas in my house back in India

Every time the Chinese started really succeeding some foreign horde stomped them or some retarded emperor chimped out and massive rebellions/warlord uprisings happened. I think the first Emperor hamstrung them badly when he outlawed all philosophies except Legalism and Confucianism.

What the fuck, guys? Can anyone give me some more info here? Are we literally invoking gods unknowingly this entire time?

Is that why we have been smiled upon by what ever god graces us with Trump? holy shit

Never forget the first child of meme magic, Holla Forums. She showed us a reason to hope.

And now, that hope is manifesting in every direction.

That's why I said upper end, their civilization is mostly a mix of vedic and sumerian influences but occasionally they have sparks of excellence.

Better then 10¢ shill

(Czeched)
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

oy vei goyim get to work

Hindus must be pretty impressed by images of NatSoc rallies with swastikas all over the place displayed in such grandeur. It means 'good fortune' right?

lol praise kek and lurk moar

i have an entire kek folder and am a devoted worshipper im just shilling to get more info to come out because i love the bringer of light so much

see first pic. Nationalists in india don't like the H1B program. No one likes to admit to like going to the US to settle there.

DO WE LOVE OUR BROTHERS FROM INDIA?

We are going to MAKE INDIA GREAT AGAIN. There will be toilets on EVERY STREET CORNER. SOLID GOLD TOILETS. It will be totally tasteful you are going to love it.

Hell vinter.

there are some differences though.

The Harbinger of Kek will never be forgotten.

Personally, I'll take all the support Trump can get. Lega Nord, Geert Wilders, Front National, now these guys. I also read up on their group; they're considered "fascist."

Year of the Fire Monkey
World Wide

the emperor protects!

The NSDAP displayed the swastika both diagonal and horizontal, and going in both directions. The diagonal right-facing swastika was simply by far the most common, as it was how they had it on their flag. But some banners had it horizontal, and some banners had it left-facing.

Only Holla Forums would take a bunch of hindu zealot twats seriously. These guys know nothing about america, they only support trump because he said he will TEMPORARILY ban muslims from entering the US.

Why is this a sticky? There are better threads than this one.

this is the greatest thing i've ever seen

kys

The meme magic is creeping me out guys.
We are crossing into Berenstein universe again.

WHY IS THIS A STICKY MODS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

WITNESSED

More on Kalki

savitridevi.org/lightning-16.html

you are fucking disgusting man
have you no decency?

We already did with "Dangerous Donald."

The Stormcloaks were redpilled, fuck you.

Daily reminder that Savitri Devi was right.

It only made sense to join the stormcloaks if you yourself were a Nord, as a Nationalist Skyrim is a healthy Skyrim.

Otherwise, you are nothing more but a useful temporary ally to help ward off the Imperial scourge although Solitude is a lot nicer than Windhelm

Imagine this motherfucker jumping into a crowd of rabid SJW/antifa/BLM faggots agitating people at the next trump speech

, ィ ´ ̄ ̄   、` ‐ 、r—z_              ` 、_丶  /-ュ、  / / /  ,ィ 、  ヽ—、!-

The stormcloaks were useful idiots of the Thalmor. They were being played. The Thalmor are the jews.

WE'RE GONNA DESIGNATE A STREET

IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT STREET

AND MEXICO IS GONNA CLEAN IT

Nice Pepe

I can't be the only one who imagined SJW's trying to grab a red trump hat during this.

Thank you ebola-chan! Hell vinter! Can't stump the Trump!

what is pakistan

I actually did some studying on modern india, they are said to be one of the most pro-usa country in the world, and the leading country assisting the US against islamic terrorism

and they support israel, alot

they burned themselves to ash knowing that even their corpse would get violated if they didn't

India's numbers shadows even china's population. Imagine if they got on-board with endless shitposting and meming in the name of our future God emperor?

The internet itself would take on the same Golden hue as the Don' hair.

Is he paving the way, just as our fuhrer did?!

FIRE MONKEY

Didn't Ganesha get his head cut off by a God, then his mother got furious and the God put an elephant head on.

I think you have the order reversed.

Golden.

trump feeds his cucks
Make JEWYORK GREAT AGAIN

you cant fool us any longer muhamnigger

Let's meme Trump into being a reincarnation of Vishnu.
That will get million of Indian shitposters on board.

Most of the taxi drivers in Australia are Indian, every now and then some famous Abo will have a whinge because no taxis stop for them because they're an Abo. Apparently Indians don't like getting abused and robbed.

So how is the liberal media going to try spin this into a negative?

"Satanic Cult Worshipping Donald Trump as the New God"

It's going to be radio silenced

If they mention it at all they'll nitpick as some perceived loose thread to try to make us look stupid for describing what we are seeing. They won't mention it though, too difficult to forge a narrative out of muslims and hindoos hating each other.

Why are Indians so silly? Everything about them is silly.

This is glorious. I will start my day every day watching this. Thank you based user

We need Trump in Europe too. WE NEED YOU TRUMP!

The unedited image where they are actually immolating themselves.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

WE WILL BE AMONG YOU SOON.

We need to group up and support all the nationalist politicians across the world, Trump included.

There's a domreddit for this but idk if there's a chan for it yet

www.reddit.com/r/trumplicans

never forget to vote goys

The Emperor Protects

DESIGNATED TRUMPING STREETS

THE PILLAR MAN THEME IS HIGH ENERGY AS FUCK

Almost makes me want to go out and get buff…almost

The Thalmor trying to play the Stormcloaks against the Imperial Legion to destabilize Skyrim for as long as possible does not suggest any "control", instead only that there is foreign interest in continued conflict.

As for the oft cited dossier on Ulfric, let us examine first word for word the claims of the Thalmor, which we will immediately distinguish from reality for the benefit of those who confuse the two:

uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak

The "Markath Incident", which is the sole source of all handwringing and "good goy" bullshit from the Thalmor, as if they had anything to do with it or even planned the outcome, is such:

uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Ulfric_Stormcloak#The_Markarth_Incident

It's a case of the Elves taking far, far too much credit for something that happened which briefly increased the tension between pro and anti IL factions, based upon the desire to worship Talos and the crackdown. As the hubris filled knife-ears continue themselves, Ulfric has had absolutely nothing to do with them since, though that's still pretending him conquering Markath was being a good goy at all.

The insinuation that the Stormcloaks are "Thalmor controlled" reminds me of the sort of mental gymnastics the Jews and Commies pulled in the years preceding the Third Reich, where Hitler was totally being a good goy for opposing the corrupt ruling body at the same time as they were, and yet, in both cases, the slimy and deluded parasites were ultimately swept out of the way once the truly righteous faction was victorious.

thank you for changing my mind based user

is trump our talos?

i totally believe it be

Sure thing Tahir.

They were discussing E1b, moron.

If you say Hanuman in Tamil Nadu, niggers prostrate to the ground and shit.

Paki detected. Stay mad, moo-ham-med.

yeah, they do keep it in the streets

Well, they are closely related to Aryans.

wืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืeืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืwืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืื
Let me post

wืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืeืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืwืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืื

wืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืeืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืwืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืืื.

Hope you have another VPN lined up.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Yup, never mind the rape or any of that.

No.

Spread to normies

Who would your 8 pick would be? Keep in mind these are not the 8 god of pol.

No pun intended?

You're talking about Sati, and I've never read about it being so that they wouldn't be violated, rather as an act of devotion to the husband because they traditionally saw their husbands as their teacher, guru, so when he went, they went.

Maybe Hotwheels, or Wojack to coincide with Pepe. I'll have to think on it.

You dummies realize one can simply filter out posts, right? And one can also write a simple javascript that deletes posts with spam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

Oh yeah, that's a unique problem to India. I'm glad there's no rapes here in the USA.

I don't know why, but filters haven't been working for me for a long time.

I'm just blocking the post now with ublock.

:^)

here.

Perfect, with the alignment and everything.

FUCKING SAVED….HOLY SHIT

it was dirty blond and it went back to blonde later when the test levels shifted in age, it happens to alot of blond men

t. blond haired burger who's grandpa had flaxen hair before it turned snow white

True. I'd replace Ron Paul with Bateman, to coincide with Kek blessing every good Trump thread with dubs.

tbh I'd rather be a druid prince in bronze age ireland

That's just the introduction.

I'd say the biggest argument is that he let his kids marry jews. Trump isn't Kalki, but possibly opens a way for him. Kalki, the destroyer of filth, is the incarnation of absolute mercilessness in human form. He's like a living incarnation of wrath and destruction in the name of making a new world based upon reality, instead of jew evil.

They should be in primitive. Look at what they're doing to Europe.

Japan, Korea, and East China had been on par with European civilization from like 5th Century to the 14th Century. And in all fairness they were forming large and relatively complex empires while Europe was still largely made up of feudal conglomerate kingdoms.

Look at what Japan was able to do in a matter of a few years with its industrialization in the 1860's-70's. The Japs literally transitioned from castles, spears, and sailboats to a complex industrial empire with a modern army so sophisticated able to compete with those of Europe's armies.

It took those people the same amount of time some surgeons go to school to basically master all the progress and innovations the west had made as a collective nation.

Find me one nigger nation that can even function at the lowest possible level after having a complex and western country handed over to them.

GONNA MAKE IT GURTAGURR

The west modernized them

I am only suprised this did not happen earlier now if shia would worship him, then the butthurt and salt would be endless.

Well those trips don't lie, Boys we are going to make America Greater than great. Kek wills it.

I've been to India a number of times. I like to Sieg Heil them sometimes. They always get a kick out of it. Many of them like Hitler because he fought the British, though they don't know Hitler respected the British and wanted them to keep their empire as long as long as they allowed for a Greater German Reich.

Gamergate is shit, but it was responsible for the first exodus, and Viv is a qt3.14.

We don't worship cuties. Remember the autism fest revolving around Boxxy?

Yup

Man, that's actually really fucked up… it's very reminiscent of the kinds of things the Soviets did to German women during WWII, as well as to their own citizens, especially Christians. Just goes to show you that Satanism comes in many forms, but in the end the result is the same.

Meh, they did it to Muslims though.

Satanists killing Satanists is certainly better than killing the rest of us, but there's no sense in causing so much suffering other than as blood sacrifice to Satan. Just put a bullet in their head and be done with it.

Their Anti-Trump Magick was too weak

I love seeing people's bullshit magic.

We have bus loads of curry niggers raping women with pipes?

Die shitting, Pajeet.

Well gee, I wonder who might be behind that post.
Maybe someone who is going to be totally and completely shut down until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

our meme magic is like the chaotic dimesion-warping effects of Orks, we do a lot of HIGH ENERGY bullshitting and force reality to bend to out will
this sort of lukewarm wicca shit might be enough to give someone a cold for a few days if they're lucky, but it will never be enough to combat us

If they were doing orgies in order to summon demons through anal-sex-magic like Alister Crowley did, now that would be a whole new beast

San Francisco exists. Luckily the sodomites aren't thinking of anything grand while in the act but fear the day they start.

The birth/discovery of Kek was in a gg thread. There's no denying that gg played a pivotal role.

This is officially the weirdest election cycle of all time.
I was half expecting a photoshop of Trump with multiple arms!

Well the birth/discovery of meme magic happened in bane threads and /sp/ why do we not see that bee lady? forgot her name pls no bully

This makes a lot of sense, actually. A lot of pooloos can't get UK visas because of the mass EU migration

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

And after all that it's revealed the Muslims who originally attempted the terrorist attack on US soil were actually Israeli.

That whole shitty scenario you wasted your time typing is just Yinon Plan wet dream.

You're just noticing how awkward a list is without an oxford comma.

REMINDER THAT IN THE GLOBAL WAR ON ISLAM WE'LL NEED ALL THE HINDIS

Not all muslims will be bomb-able

And that's fucking pathetic. It puts them below the fucking Nubians

My god I've triggered so many libtards in the last 12 hours because they're obsessed with this brand of brown people. Libtards ala the Eat, Pray, Love fanatics who think India is some kind of new age hangout are assblasted by this kind of thing. They think their enlightened pooloo-ers can't possibly think Trump is a deity, can't possibly see him as some kind of positive being.

Reminder that the struggle between the Hindis and Islamists in India is what gave Enoch his insight into the coming multicultural chaos.

Post screenshots

Who said anything about Hillary?

Them trips.
GLORY TO THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND!

Top KEK

They know nothing!

Just posted this in the meme magic thread we have going on but it seems more relevant here.

REMINDER THAT Holla Forums IS KALI

TRUMP WILL TEACH PAJEET TO POO IN LOO

Does this mean my half white half indian bloodline is not an abomination now?

After the darkness comes the light!

Praise Kek!

No.

Praise Kek!

I just want to be white.

RIGHT WING INDIAN DEATH SQUADS

AFTER THE DARKNESS COMES LIGHT!
PRAISE KEK!

Seriously? Fine, drink bleach. It'll lighten your skin and turn your hair blonde. If you drink enough you'll also get blue eyes.

BASED POOS
DESIGNATED GREATNESS STREET

He's already a star in some political manga that is also a parody on JoJo.

holy shit that's fucking epic

Oh, user. Wait until you hear about da orkz.

epic

The internet is literally Beezelbub

Holy shit

Fuck off…

Those aren't paki dots.
They're hindu dots.
The ones that they put on their heads in order to provide a gateway to heaven for the chakras that exist in their head.

Also look at this beauty.

Honestly i want this /x/ tier occult practices to end on Holla Forums. Its getting out of hand, you created literal religion based on Trump somewhere in India.

You continue to blindly follow your leader and praise him like a fucking messiah, you deserve judgement on being this retarded.

Every single president is established by top rulers. Even if they want to abandon their previous ideas for being not suited for america's needs. And jews are just changing their members, disbanding Soros from his duties, for going against Israel interests.

Now Trump represents Israel interests, or else ISIS would also invade Israel. Its all done so you could die for Israelis once again.

And imageboards are just a tools of propaganda for leaders that actually benefit the rich elites. I clearly see it now. You abandoned imageboard culture and made it more normalfaggish so you could help the international clique in making memes about their new american idol.

I hope some day you will understand your mistakes, when Trump will go against your fat delicious fantasies.

lowest energy shill I've seen today.

Who is lowest energy shill, than Trump supporter? Because making messiahs from political leaders is the easiest thing to do to blind yourself.

low energy fags don't handle change well

After the darkness comes the light
Praise Kek!

why doesn't anyone bother to find out why the riots happened?

the muslims burned a train full of hindus coming back from their pilgrimage.
but no, it's the riots, in which the muslims were killed, is what matters.

it's fucking holocaust all over again.

No ,you white retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jauhar

She should look less surprised, considering how many dickings animu chicks get

There is an actual game where you fight on either the allied or axis team, and some of the playable characters are dinosaurs

see pic related.
fuck mudslimes

Dino D-Day.

Don't expect it to be based though, as usual it makes fun of Germans like a good goy.

Son please learn to take shit less seriously and shitpost with us. I think its hilarious. You gotta work on raising that energy.

Maybe he was shitposting and it's YOU who need to raise their energy

Holy shit. That's it. I'm done. Gods were time travellers.

We need to meme much harder if this is what we're capable of

Stay mad, Moishe.

That's Jahbulon you faggot.

Jah like Jehovah/Yahweh ie Demiurge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)

forgot to quote

try en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Main_Page
and en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

bro do u even

PEPES

GET YOUR PEPES HERE

RARE PEPES

BIG PEPES

SMALL PEPES

FROM GOD'S PAINT.EXE INTO YOUR FOLDER

GET YOUR PEPES RIGHT HERE

mega.nz/#F!6M8mlB4b!fRo1Zz6BZO0WwHChtF2Pbg

I am picturing the old hippie from "Z nation" ending up in that situation, going "what kind of fresh hell is this???"

Total LOTR flashback…

Thanks based vendor!

Doesn't india have a Frog Worship ritual where they marry two frogs to bring on rain? None of the gods linked to trump have to do with rain right?

Kek
I love when they remind me that they are physically incapable of meming

How did this even get thought up? Ill tell ya how.

Yes, I read why it happened, but A: that doesn't justify psychopathic behavior (nothing does), and B: there was no justice involved because they did that stuff to random civilians that had nothing to do with it. collective guilt is a nigger-tier fallacy.

PRAISE BE TO KEK

sure, nothing justifies why you'd just burn a train full of innocent people down.

yes, of course, the people who died in the train were random civilians who had done nothing wrong.

so is collective hunger for genocide of innocent civilians just because they belong to a different religious, ethnic or Geo-political background.

you and i agree on everything.
i'm glad we had this exchange.

Mate, people have always killed other people for no real reason accept self-preservation.
we started with stones and bones and now have nukes. i'm sure someday the human civilization will have a death star of their own.
we'd still be killing people because, they are not us.

IT'S REACHING THE MAINSTREAM
express.co.uk/news/world/669742/Hindus-pray-for-Donald-Trump-convinced-he-will-defeat-Islamic-extremism

Someone might want to archive it though

archive.is/i5xXW

Enjoy

this shit could make some fun games

Praise Kek!

what a faggot.

What the fuck is going on?

That is clearly a wiccan so she/he isn't going to use norse runes.

that's the point, its shit tier magic.
no blood, no ancient tongue, no fire, no offerings, no devotion.

Exactly. Wiccanism is cuckoldry/newagery and has nothing to do with norse paganism, seiðr, or galdr.

(checked)

Just accept that you did wrong, user, trying to insult me just to not lose face is immature.
I know you are a good man.

HIGH ENERGY BULLSHITTING

This dumb nigger spells out the criteria for his sigil statement, then fucking does the opposite.
FUCKING DABBLER FAGGOTS REEEEEEEE

KALI MA SHUCK DEE DAY

lel

It's:
Kali maa shakti de.
lit. Mother Kali give me power. Or something to that effect.

Jovantee Blair

He looks like a black Moonman in the fourth picture.

That's it, motherfucker. The only part I didn't understand about baal idols were those spider legs. It's a bullseye from you naon, all is clear now.

This looks like a fun rite!

So your entire argument is "evil people have always existed, so therefore we should all just keep being evil"? That's literally the Jewish/Satanic worldview, so all you're doing is proving my point.

Get the fuck out. First the frog image in a map of a riding (district?) in one of the primaries and now this. Truly, kek is on our side.

maymay magic frando

Considering all the stuff coming out now, it's quite obvious this user was telling the truth. Hillary = stumped

p-p-p-poker face

AFTER THE DARKNESS COME THE LIGHT
THE PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED HAS COME

(checked)
And you got dubs on that..
The fun stops here.

ISHYGDTT

To be honest I don't doubt for a second that obama is nice to his interns to keep up his image, even internally. Hillary however, seems to be an evil shrew to everyone

At least we see through the lie

GOYIM

Check this out.

You clearly don't get it, do you? That is the "original un-tainted" swatiska. It has no political meaning, only a religious one.

It is to bring good luck to people. We use it here in Japan as well as well as many parts of Asia.

This form of swatiska is different from Nazi Swatiska. Nazi one is flipped and on a 45 degree angle. This religious swatiska is box shaped.

Different different.

this is true, ork magic literally works on the exact same principal as meme magic
the orks are so stupid and so confident in themselves that their mere willpower makes things work

orks never actually invented guns for instance . they just mash a bunch of metal together into a gun shape, and over 10.000 years of stubbornly yelling BLAM BLAM BLAM while pointing their guns at each other, one day it finally worked

They paint their vehicles and space ships red, because erryone knows RED PAINT MAKES IT FASTAH.

their stealth units and tankbusters paint themselves in purple warpaint, "because no ones evah seen a purple ork", and this actually effects gameplay. Jokes and memes fuel their powers

AND FUCKING ORKS ARE GREEN JUST LIKE PEPE

AL DA BOIZ IN DIS HERE HUT BE FOIGHTIN FER WARBOSS DRUMPF!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

10TH AVATAR OF VISHNU

kys

this is now freech territory you pussy cumskins

Indians are some of the most racially aware people in the world, with a natural proclivity towards race based caste systems. Look at their TV, it's as white as the can make it. Also they hate Islam with a passion.

red text

lol, look mom I did it again

Someone's mad about the recent DDOS.

Spotted.