Compiling A Comprehensive General Document Of The Truth

Often as I've noticed, the most difficult part for normal people to get to grips with concerning Holla Forums's overall view of world events, their causes and effects and how they all relate to the true big picture of the religion and people that started it all, is that there is not really a central text or document putting the major timeline of what happened together.

Yes, we have /polarchive/ and a slew of documents, memes, infographics, videos and other media detailing major redpills of the truth, but we do not (as far as I'm aware of since 2003) have one single redpill piece of media putting this all into one readable story, or timeline.

What could be done to collaborate with multiple Holla Forumslacks to piece such a thing together to present to, say, major players in the world stage as the "here is what is actually happening" redpill?

It wouldn't be unfeasable to start a project like this. We have an accurate history of events and truths, barring popularly argued-over things to save bickering (I would suggest taking the truths of religion out besides Judaism until we can accurately provide a truth), but to present our knowledge to the general public without memery we will need to use scientific sources.
AND we will need the documented sources which state that many current sources on -their- counter-points are, effectively, shit.
AND we will need the documented sourced evidence and proof that the final boss of this document, Jews (and/or any level of corruption above them, which as far as I know most conspiracists point to being alien life, which we would leave out until it can be proved) have forged almost all sources of their counter argument.

It will require quite a bit of work, but we would need to be very thorough - the potential payoff of piecing together the whole puzzle since 2500 B.C. until now and presenting it to prominent leaders who are not in the know is possibly the key to saving the human species.

Are any anons on board with this? It wouldn't be difficult to begin a group document in one of the many project sites for this sort of thing.

Your chart is utter bullshit.
Here is a better one.

It was mostly just to provide a thread image. I have multiple meme ones, but most of these have some true grounds.

Thanks for the good one though.

Bump

Bump

I'm actually working on something similar OP.

The baseline is this.

Jew think according to their book, they own the whole planet and the Goyim are just cattle taking up space. They want to bring back the messiah (anti Christ) to force the happening, but only after they get all the Jews into Israel, so first they have to make everywhere else really shitty to make the Jews flee to Israel (already happening in France).

All forgin policy and domestic policy revolves around two things, population control, and resource control. Not really getting the resources to make money, but controlling the resources so you can control a population.

That is what all the overpopulation and global warming shit is about, and the migrant crisis. They have to sell population control and genocide to the different levels of the western governments to be their henchmen, because the Jews do not have the numbers or the muscle to make it happen.

Now take that and fill the rest in with all the info I know you have OP.

Good addition.

Of course we'll need sources backing all that up, which we have somewhere. The Protocols book is a good place to start on those sources as well as many verbal and written statements by rabbis and Jewish leaders confirming their involvement in the whole story. Whether this should be addressed as some kind of foreword or not would be up to consensus among however many are involved in a project like this; in order for this to be effective, it needs to have so many verified sources and true documents and media supporting the fact that Jews are behind things that the many, many anti-natsoc/anti-fascist/Jew shill people who will immediately should NEONAZI PROPAGANDA IGNORE IT will be silenced. So we would need to explain this probably first, since the Jew is so prominent in the real story of what's going on.

Shout*

Thanks for the second infograph. That one's pretty accurate, and alarming.

Just pointing out the fact that the liberals shill on polution and overpopulation all day, lecturing whites on not having kids, but then freak out when the birth rate drops due to muh tax base, and money fo dem programs, so they import non -white to raise the birth rate.

Its a replacement by definition.

infographs are for bottom feeders.
pol cadres should be better than this.

An obvious choice for a collaborative creation platform would be the Google Docs multi-user function where multiple people can edit a document in real time, which would be ideal - but Google is, of course, part of the issue. So it would need to be saved and probably ported to another similar site or program if Google caught wind of what we were doing and shut it down.
A successful creation of this comprehensive explanation for the state of the world would probably be several orders of magnitude more astounding than with the Panama Papers in how they open the public's eyes, which means if it's that successful then many of the people involved, if found out, would probably be killed.

It happens all the time with simple environment activists, whistle blowers, et cetera - this would be the biggest whistleblow of all time. So having backups and backups of backups of this kind of work is ideal. We need to settle on a platform for it, first, of course.

Precisely. Which is why I think this type of redpill will be so effective. Infographics often have few cited sources. We will need to pull out the big guns on every source we can find for what we know. If we can't easily find a sourced paper, like with the likely hidden documents associated with the Holohoax, then we will need to show evidence that refutes current pushed "proof" that it is fake. Things like 9/11 have many documents and a lot of evidence showing it's not what the mainstream story claims it to be, and that is easier than proving the holohoax wrong without that sort of evidence save for all the various infographics containing the info we currently use to refute it being real.

Can we please stop treating a board on a nepalese grafitti forum like it's fucking serious business?

What then IS serious business?

How about you go out into the real world for once and find out? Jesus Christ, you're a fucking autist.

And when did that work after WWII?

Trying out various stuff on the net have worked, as the white genocide paradigm is an example of.

Why? Is that more fun or true?

There is no "TRUTH" in terms of a narrative that really matters.

The only "TRUTH" that matters is the narrative that wins.

People don't want truth.

They want memes.

Those who control the memes control what the "TRUTH" is.

Srsly tho. Who cares about the exact truth on how a Jewish heretic died anyway other than the people who thought he was something special?

That's how these societies gained power in the first place.

If you're not willing to do the same as them, be crushed by your superiors and accept your extermination white man.

Yeah, let's completely forget the moral highground that Western Civilization has fought so hard to gain. Let's fight like a bunch of kikes instead!

Willing to help, OP.
I have the time, all I need is the text resources and a basic guideline.

From what I've experienced, it's not the actual information that is presented which makes people reluctant of accpeting our views, rather than the way we try and "push" them onto them. Sadly it's a problem of rhethoric, persuasion, and jewing of words and feelings which we need to address if we are to be successful in redpilling the masses. Gex's video did this brilliantly, we need to step it up as well.

Currently what I think would be the shortest path to a bite-size normie-friendly redpill is abridging Breivik's compendium and turning it into a documentary.