Hey Holla Forums

I dare you all to post pictures of yourselves.

Nah bruh

give a good reason

Do something nyugga

Thats me. Im from brazil.

ikr

dubs

blackie

suit but… hmm

It's funny because none of those people are the people posting in this thread.

dubs

What’s up?

what does ikr mean

my butt hole is darker than a black hole.

No shit Sherlock.

That bitch in the middle looks like Hilary Clinton.

oh wait is it

i know right

?

i figured it out myself

pretty good

yolo

I'll have you know I bang hot teen Asian pussy while banging the H IRL Tbqh fam. I'm also way better than (you) will ever be. It's only a fluke I got doxed like a colossal bitch. Fight me irl you 16 year old faggots.

i don't understand

clearly everyone is posting images of other people than themselves

is this some kind of code i still can't decipher

something connected to the ideas of internet culture (memes) and also the idea of anonymity?

please help me understand

Me in the middle

Its just underaged summerfags shitposting

Why is Holla Forums so insecure?

i was thinking something similar

these are posts that one should disregard because the people behind them can't actually explain them or take a stand for anything they express

they are simply children trying their wings in cyberspace, replicating things they have seen without fully knowing what they follow - in the hope of being accepted in a certain internet cultural context

of course no one could demand that they explain their actions or apologize for wrongdoings

machismo

Edgy man

Why don't you come up sometime and see me?

you just fit the stereotype don't you

Write the timestamp and "OP is a cuck" or I don't buy it.

timestamp it

Its not me you dumb bastards.

I don't care

very good

this cultural context known as greentexting is something i'm quite interested in, as it seems to be one of the most accepted forms of cumminucation within the image based forums on the internet

please let me demonstrate my research by using the cultural phenomenon

did he blow his brains out

You had me at 'hello.

Where did you get those pictures?

You did good, son.

By the way buddy, you don't have to click the post number of somebody else's post to pull up the Quick Reply box.

Stop posting my pictures, you asshole.

I already know I'm going to get shit on for being a youngfag but I'm bored so fuck it.

>inb4 I'm the only person dumb enough that actually posts a pic

No timestamp.
Who do you think you are going to impress like that?

Don't want to impress anyone. Just passing through and decided to take up OP on his dare.

Put on the closest shit I could find to conceal my face a bit.

Props nigga

lol youre a huge little bitch. whats the fucking point of even posting that

certainly this must be some form of overt political message

but ironically it is against the target audience of the posters of this internet image board

does this mean that this message was posted by someone ostensibly trying to blacken their opponents by pretending the actual oppenents (non-trump supporters) posted this message?

certainly one can only wonder, and perhaps build theories that can never be proven

in only moments the entire thread and all the issues raised will be gone

for the youth of today, learning how to manoeuvre the terrain of internet politics will certainly be harder than for any other generation, and sadly, it will likely be all the more important

Guess I can go back to lurking in peace now.

Well I doubt anyone wants to see it so I saw no reason to expose myself knowing that I'd get shit on either way.

Here's your reply for complex shitposting.

so what the fuck was the point of posting? just to waste space?

HAHA complex shitposting

of course i have noticed that the general idea while being caught up in typical internet image board battles is that you do these types of so called "short jabs" that you yourself gave a good exaple of

one must not divulge ideas or digress in any type of way, while also not appearing like the type of "shitposting child" or "newfag" who can only come up with the typical one-sided short replies

finding the exact balance is paramount

do a short jab and quickly retreat

i can understand the fundamentals of this, but i am still at a loss when pondering what good this might do in the long run, both in terms of individual development as well as societal?

of course i have been researching the field low enough to know of typical cynical responses that will come out of the user base

but certainly, none of this internet enterprise would exist if it was not in some way for the betterment of humanity?

are you saying people would invest money in having people behave in such lowly ways? encouraging youth to do nothing but behave in such lowly ways?

Could you capitalize the start of your sentences and end them in periods?
Furthermore, I think your formatting stinks. Please fix it.

Thank you in advance.

Sadly, no.

It's alive! It's alive!
would any of you like to see me do a trick?

thank you for noticing and no, i will not

i was quite certain it would be noticable that i don't use any of the formatting you mention, because i choose not to

it is part of my style of expression, as i am working to combine both individual tone and also ideas, vibrancy, into what i discuss

and of course you are ridiculous if you don't think i notice how you are trying to shift the issue at hand by suddenly remarking at useless things like formatting when there are actual issues at hand

issues you clearly wish to be left in the dark

yes

Yes! Do a trick!

What issues? Do you think I am ?
I often wish this board had IDs.

i would also enjoy id's

masquerade

kek

kek

OP, you didn't, so why should I?

Can I massage your nipples, not gay though.

at least pick good nipples to massage smh

i would but tor users cant post images. i cant be bothered to untor this specific site just to post one image