Trans-martyr

Were these kids fools or heroes for the cause in doing this on a modern day university campus?

Heroes

There are only 2 genders, feels before reals faggots can kill themselves

These people are sofa king we todd ed

Fun. (((They've))) found a new insult now that "literally NAZI" doesn't work anymore. Now it's "literally ISIS"

If you don't encourage mentally ill people to not seek real treatment and eventually kill themselves, you are just as bad as the people who want to throw homos off of roof tops.

I bet those three \ women get their rocks off knowing that any female that opposes them is a nasty neck beard.

That post, meme,and this entire thread doesn't pander to my specific trans-octogender, and I would ask you to please remove all these horrible files and posts you made on my personal blog.

It's amazing how much people exaggerate about shit they have no knowledge of whatsoever.

NOT ALL MUJAHIDEEN
As a muslim i can safely say that these sluts are showing too much legs and deserve to get stoned.

That's one of the craziest fucking things I've ever seen, any info on this???

OP someone has to say something, eventually it will reveal more and more hypocrisies in the leftist ego bubble

Does this mean we get to behead our traitors with a buck knife and upload it to youtube.

also

as good as astrology

Apparently, from the webm title, it's an attack on a shia mosque by Sunni radicals associates with ISIS.

I think
is slowly getting replaced with

Do you literally want to do that?

What is any reason behind your posts aside from confusion trolling?

Nothing you're saying means shit.

Of course not, I was merely engaging in hyperbole.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT AMERICA
A R A K B A R

Nicccccce.

The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service is hiring goyim?

Should we get #LiterallyIsraeli trending?

That image… Those feels… Goddam.

Just think what has been taken from the European man.. What could have been.

Union of purpose, our youth, our dignity..

All squandered by marxist subterfuge..

I want Europe back to the way it was supposed to be. Seems all I can do is sit and watch from my remote shitposting station here in guinea pig multi-cuck New Zealand.

Isn't Iran famous for supporting transgender operations? The American left has allies in Iran when it comes to more than just backstabbing Israel!

Not sure if that's mussolini or not but gonna post this regardless

EVERYTHING I DISLIKE IS ISIS
SEQUEL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER "EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS HITLER"

Why did you have to do that to me

and that only thanks to trump. before him, if you would have compared to ISIS you would have been called a racist or islamophobe.

sauce

What's the song?

Not really new, they were calling the gamergate autists that over a year ago.

Woah, how islamophobic of them! :^)

Iran is against ISIS though, ISIS is Sunni, Iran is shiite. Shiites tend to be far more accepting of different way of life including Christians than Sunnis, though that's just relatively speaking of course.

Hey, I know all those people in the picture.

Storytime user

gender is a social construct but no one can help being transgender

Kill yourself immediately.

are the girls on the outside ayys?

breddy sure that user was just pointing out lefty retardation

Goddamn those women are attractive. Look at that smug ass motherfucker in the back. I hope he bags at least one of them, if he hasn't already

Of course they're attractive. They get the best of female privilege and they don't want to lose it to no dirty man.