How will my exgirlfriend react if I killed myself? Would she blame herself...

How will my exgirlfriend react if I killed myself? Would she blame herself? Would she feel guilty and be haunted for the rest of her life?

doesn't matter
you wont be around to see it

She wouldn't care and she would be sucking her new boyfriend's cock while you are eaten by bugs in your grave.

She will care OP now go and kill yourself

She'd forget about it in a few months, a year at the most.

this

I saw george lucas in the CVS parking lot yesterday, that man is everywhere

Yeah it would definitely be a great way to get back at her for whatever, you should do it.
Trust me I'm a doctor

No, she's a woman, women are incapable of sympathy. The only reason they even console babies is because they can't stand their crying. They are also incapable of feeling guilt. Instead they post-fact rationalize to the point of always being the victim/winner of every situation in their whole lives.

She will fake care but be fucking Chad on the day of your funeral.

Kill her instead

She will go through the standard stages of grief and eventually move on.

We won't know till you do it. I'll let you know. Trust me.

She'll have a fresh dick in her by end of week.

She will use it as an opportunity for attention, forcing people to focus on her and the "terrible tragedy she was forced to endure" by you, an uncaring and pathetic creature.

After she milks this, she will be encouraged to "move past it" and start dating again, patted on the back as she jumps on the cock carousel.

The best way to get revenge on her is to pull your head out of your ass, improve your life, and become successful. Force her to see what a big mistake she made by dumping you, and exact your revenge by shoving your newfound happiness in her pathetic face.

She would feel proud that she was so awesome you can't live without her.

She would only remember you as reaffirmation that she is so great men literally can't live without her.

IF she remembers you at all. This is how women think. I am NOT joking. A WOMAN told me this once. She said it of her friend whose BF an heroed.

she'll fuck Chad twice as hard when she finds out.

THEREFORE, you need to dox her. Just post her dox, extra points if she lives around Dallas, TX

kill her before you kill yourself idiot

Get that burner app and text her.
Pretend you're one of your friends and say you shot yourself.
Tell her your last words were
YOU DID THIS TO ME WHORE

I had an on and off relationship with a girl who had that happen to her. We took a break for around a year and she dated this one dude. Guy Cobain'd in his backyard cause she dumped him after around a month I think. I always see her post some passive guilt status update about it, then talk about her current boyfriend or some meme a few minutes later.

So if you kill yourself, you'd just be a passing feeling to someone who's really trying to not give a shit about you anymore.

That sounds absolutely hilarious right up until she finds out that OP isn't dead. After that comes the news stories, the arrest, the hate mob demanding his execution for hurting her poor little fee fees, the works.

OP, in all seriousness, no bitch is worth your life. Especially as it wouldn't affect her at all. I'm sure I'll get at least a few Holla Forumsacks triggered by quoting the Talmud here, but they were onto something when they said

Live well, it is the greatest revenge

She'll have a date for the funeral. NOT KIDDING ! It has happened.

Why would you want one with feelings? The only reason we like them at all is because they're superficial children and nothing more than receptacles for cum.