Things You'll Never Understand

In this thread, we discuss things that we just will never be able to make sense off.

I'll start us off.

How can people who claim to hate niggers love rap?

How can anyone love rap?

It's literally niggers boasting about things that make them niggers.

Why people choose to take the time money and effort to get a cat.

I love both niggers and rap.

At least I'm consistent.

Why any white man would vote for Clinton

Why anyone would?

Why? They are sub human scum. A blight upon society. They are savages.

They're fun. Make good jokes, good music other than rap. I like it but I don't expect many others here to.

Good people.

They rape, steal, loot, pillage and leech.

Yeah, yeah. Like you said, if you are OP, it's something you'll never understand.

You're describing mainstream rap/hiphop, which is objectively garbage.

It's like saying someone with a penchant for rock and/or metal must love Nickleback or Five Finger Deathpunch.

Because "uguu so cute :3" and the fact that many housecats have parasites that spread to humans and give them a stronger emotional bond to cats. Yes, part of someones love of cats may be due to mind-altering parasites - look it up.

Nu males who fell for the "Trump is a racist/idiot" memes and otherwise are so enamored by feminism that they just *need* a first woman president.

I don't like rap period. I enjoy singing with my music, not spoken words.

obviously, you're cool af. now gibsmedat wallet, cracka

lewd desktop pictures.
I don't think most people fap to it. Also, you'd have to change it anyone who isn't a really close friend comes over.

I've seen Holla Forumsacks claim that rap is white people music. It's pretty funny, they will fight you and try to justify their stance if you ever call them out for being wiggers. The truth is, rap and hip hop is embedded in nigger culture, there is no way around it. It's also supported by the left because it supports degeneracy and a "thuggish" attitude towards the right.

Some Holla Forumsacks will tell you that the rap they listen to is based because of the content "yo bro it's so conservative". It comes from niggers, plain and simple.

White people who listen to rap are literally wiggers. We need to gas 'em all.

Why gays would vote for someone who wants to bring more muslims into America.

nice dubs

Holla Forums is fully of wiggers and ICP fans. They just ironically hate niggers.

Thank you, that's mainly who I meant to. I'll see a thread about how much they hate niggers, then the next thread? God Tier Music. 90% of it is rap.

…what.

Transgendered people. The ones that go through hormone therapy and sexual surgery.

Why? I say this as a man who would love more than anything else in this world to be a woman.

But… I'm not. I am a man. Taking hormones or doing therapy would just make me an object of ridicule, taking way my masculinity while giving me zero femininity. Why don't more realize that? It gives you nothing while taking away everything and making your life much harder.

If there was a pill I could take, and bam… I am 100% biologically female afterwards, from looks, demeanor, voice, biology… Yes. I would take it. Otherwise? No. It sucks, but nothing can be done about it.

Normies who have normie vanilla boring sex. People without ANY sexual fetishes. How fucking miserably boring that must be.

People who haven't done/don't do drugs.

People who don't think toe socks are ridiculously sexy on women. Or girls.

Hey man, I remember in middle school girls wearing toe socks with flip flops… Hnnnnng.

that's lewd

Why? I didn't even suggest sex. Just want to kiss their flip flops, then slide them off and smell those cute socks on their feet.

because teen girl feet are fucking hot, it triggered my boner

Tween too, so long as they are wearing sexy socks. And with slippers or flip flops… God. So hot.

even preteen

I don't know about that. Have to at least be 11-12.

so you have obviously never smelled a hot 8 year old's feet.

Eh, my obsession when it comes to the fairer gender's feet involves… Well, see above.

don't hate it unless you've tried it. I've smelled an 8 year old's flip flops before and let me tell you, it smelled amazing.

If she had on a stinky pair of toe socks… I… I'd hate to say it, but might be tempted.

Well, I hope it was a girl.

Why people support mass immigration. You are literally supporting lower wages and higher crime rates.

Why people are NOT racist… Asians and whites. Only ones that aren't raping/stealing/killing and accomplishing nothing.

you would be

It was. She was a beautiful blondie too

Wrong image

now I want pics of just that. Bad.

Cutie little blondie in some toe socks, asking me if I want to smell her socks… hngngnngnghnnhg

Story time?!

why do pedos try to make themselves sound as creepy as possible?

Eh to be fair, I would be saying all that about a woman too, I am obsessed with my sock fetish either way.

Because niggers are subhuman savages that are easily impressionable by anything that's on the television. That and they are incapable of reason. They want gibs without thinking about where gibs come from as they are not capable of thought.

White people are however better than that.

Except the ones who like rap, but they might as well be niggers.

Hey I'm not the one who has a picture of a little girl saved…

I don't understand:

Rap neither, but there's no possible salvation for me

Political correctness

Pets

Vegans

Religious people/Believers

communism

pls explain

Why do people always cowtow to the Jews?

wut

Put a 1 in front of the 8 if underage bothers you. But there ain't nothing better than the smell of a girl's socks/shoes/sandals/slippers mate.

Why do people blame jews for everything?

Why did Moot kill the dream?

Welcome to Holla Forums normie.

bump for faggotry.

I cant make sense theists.
You'd think we would be trying to move beyond medieval superstition and leave the dark ages behind. I'm not against peaceful believers. However to openly declare shit along the lines of "believe what my book says, or I'll hurt you", or "I dunno anything about that personally. I'm scientifically and mathematically illiterate and posses no cognitive abilities. Therefore the universal fact about it from now on is god did it and we will pursue the issue no further, ever."
What gives. You know that feeling when you watch someone do something cringe worthy or embarrassing and feel it for them? I sometimes feel the same way for people who believe in sky wizards.

Because they're responsible for everything bad.

I mean, lets say if the Hill People of Kazakhstan were responsible for the excesses of elite global banking, then I would be pretty pissed off at them, but they're not.

why oekaki was fucking removed from this board

Why there are white people hating their own kind.
Seen this in Asian countries like Malaysia, but holy shit, those SJWs I heard of through the internet.

The same can be the same for Muslims, except that they will kill your culture so hard you will remain Muslim even though you ain't under the hands of Arab.

Kek, what?

In 4 months I have never seen anyone on Holla Forums try to promote rap (outside of ICP but that's like the 90s/00s equivalent of bronies that just won't go away) in any thread on any board outside of Holla Forums and perhaps /mu/ though that's cheating a little.

Trump is looking out for his own country. Same with China and Russia. While some of the things he said might sound crazy, but they make more sense than Hillari-ous and her clique, who used more complex language to fool us all.

How can people who claim to hate niggers love rap?

There's two types of rap: actual rap, and gangsta rap. Gangsta rap is the actual cancer of music industry.

Why do normalfags try to make themselves sound as obnoxious as possible?

We asians are proud racists unlike the race traitors of yours.
And we are racists for good reasons too.

Mao China is best China

China Furs

That's a niche in China.
Asking about yiffs there will leave awkward silences.

Everywhere but here.

I'll just leave this here.

I forgot to ask a question.

Sherlock Holmes?

bump, I want someone to explain

CHINA STRONG!