23&me results

Well I got my 23&me results and I'm a nigger. I'm 2.7% black African. I'm a full wizard so I'm not reproducing and taking anyone's white women but now I'm kinda upset.

White people are the best and I want to support them but arguably my very existence is taking up a space what doesn't belong to me.

Points is race mixing sucks and explains why I've always hated my life and never fit in. We need a campaign from 3/4 whites and other mixed people to warn people of the suffering they are causing when they fuck outside of their race.

It sucks cause my Christian mother taught me a love of classical music and western literature but the failure of Christian church to warn against the sin of race mixing is causing massive harm to our family.

It many ways it far worse and more degenerate than homosexual degeneracy cause fags don't reproduce much.

#miscegenationjustdont

this, my friend, is the true reason you shouldn't reproduce

You still shouldn't reproduce.

If your not going to reproduce I don't see much problem

I'm already too old for have kids that won't turn out autists like me plus I have magical women repeling powers.

It not about how I live. I've been fuck from birth. The question is how I die.

The question is whether or not I should kill myself. I don't want to live if my existance hurts white people and their civilization to which I ower everything.

Should I suicide bomb Merkel or Soros? My traited genes can only bring destruction. I must embrace my fate figure out how take down as many enemies of the white race as I can before I die.

LOL what an autistic faggot.

I doubt you'd ever have to worry about miscegenation, or any type of sex for that matter.

Are there any non pozzed genetics tests?

i clicked the image hoping for a gif

YOU IS 2.7% KANG

Just cuck my shit up

Even worse OP:

If a girl ever likes you, she'll by default be a nigger lover and you won't want to date her anyway.

catch 22 (inch rims)

The real question is…

… when do you pick up your welfare check?

How do they do the tests? Do they take your blood?

REMEMBER. JUST LIKE ALL THE ANCESTRY TYPE SITES SHOVE RANDOM MINORITIES AND JEWS INTO YOUR ANCESTRY, SO DO THE "DNA" TESTS

t. dated a geneticist who admitted this when she got too drunk one night.

Try not to kill any white people when you an hero.

OP is probably a shill, but to other people reading: these "genetic test" schemes are just datamining operations. They just make shit up, how are you going to double check anyways? People who get them done from different companies get different results on the tests, but they always throw a bit of nigger or jew in there for diversity or something.

tldr: companies like these are jews who trick you into paying for them to datamine your DNA and make up some shit on a paper for you to read.

Nigger quit being a faggot larper and just read the actual fucking laws decided upon in the Third Reich.

well, they didn't for me.

Morrakiu?

That's because you have gook in you. There is no further reason to add diversity.

Do you work? Do you buy shit from little mom n pop/independent places? Are you supporting your white community?
You should give more thought to how you can help your fellow man, then how you should off your self, or why.

reads like a shitpost by some shill
or you are legitemately insane

nice blog now stop shitting up the board

afaik they purposefully mix some 'other' DNA in to highlight how (((diverse))) we all are.

It's probably a lie

wew lad u have it bad dont u