"The Huntsman" ... Why

are there so many blacks everywhere? Not a nazi or racist (I'm Mediterranean/Italian myself) but isn't this supposed to be an European medieval fantasy setting? Why would there be so many blacks? There aren't planes, trains or big passenger ships everywhere and they have their own place and culture. I know enough about history to know there weren't blacks everywhere black then.

I literally dropped the movie 10 minutes in. Not racist or anything but I just HATE it when things seem forced and unnatural, I hate it when it's obvious there is some shifty shit going on.

Why are they always doing this? Will they ever stop with it? It's kinda annoying at this point and not helping anyone. It doesn't make people more tolerant, if anything it makes people more racist. Many people will get annoyed like me but get angry at the wrong people (the blacks in the movies instead of the producers).

Made the same thread on 4chan but they bullied me out and called ma Trump supporting racist for some reason (not even a Holla Forums fag myself). So I try an actual discussio here instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/329793.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schneewittchen
bato.to/comic/_/comics/knights-r6222
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong board >>>Holla Forums

faggot, I bet you are brown and full of shitskin relatives

Here, let me tell you…

Literally nothing wrong with preferring your own race over others, faggot

At the conclusion of the First World War, the German Empire signed the First Armistice at Compiègne on 11 November 1918 as an end to hostilities with France, the British Empire, and the United States during the convoluted German Revolution of 1918–19, which began 29 October 1918.

Negotiations between the Allied powers regarding post-war Europe started on 18 January 1919 in the Salle de l'Horloge at the French Foreign Ministry on the Quai d'Orsay in Paris. Initially, 70 delegates from 27 nations participated in the negotiations. The opposing nations of the German Empire and the Austro-Hungarian Empire were excluded from the negotiations. At first a "Council of Ten" comprising two delegates each from Britain, France, the United States, Italy and Japan met officially to decide the peace terms. It became the "Big Four" when Japan dropped out and the top person from each of the other four nations met in 145 closed sessions to make all the major decisions to be ratified by the entire assembly. In June 1919, the Allies declared that war would resume if the German government did not sign the treaty they had agreed to among themselves. The government headed by Philipp Scheidemann was unable to agree on a common position, and Scheidemann himself resigned rather than agree to sign the treaty. Gustav Bauer, the head of the new government, sent a telegram stating his intention to sign the treaty if certain articles were withdrawn, including articles 227, 230 and 231. In response, the Allies issued an ultimatum stating that Germany would have to accept the treaty or face an invasion of Allied forces across the Rhine within 24 hours. On 23 June 1919, Bauer capitulated and sent a second telegram with a confirmation that a German delegation would arrive shortly to sign the treaty.

On 28 June 1919, Germany signed the Treaty of Versailles, a peace treaty which formally ended the state of war and imposed various punitive measures upon Germany, including military restriction, loss of territory and colonies, war debt, and effective acceptance of blame for the initiation of hostilities in World War I. At the time of the armistice, an attempted Communist revolution transpired (October 1918-August 1919) , resulting in the abdication of the Emperor of Germany in November 1918, and what became known as the Weimar Republic was subsequently established in the wake of the uprising. The transition from monarchy to republic was difficult, and many in the new government were not supportive of the democratic system of government. The officer class gave little support to the Republic, and Germany was forced to borrow money from the United States and others to pay its war debt, imposed by the Treaty of Versailles. In the early 1920s a period of hyperinflation made the Reichsmark almost worthless. In January 1922, one US Dollar was worth 191 Marks, but by November of the same year it was equal to 4,200,000,000 Marks.[2]

In 1932, Adolf Hitler was appointed Chancellor of the Reich following a contentious election. Under Hitler's leadership, the Reichstag turned the government into an effective dictatorship under Hitler's oversight on 21 March 1933 with the passage of the Enabling Act of 1933, and the economic hardships were significantly diminished via implementation of new economic and social policies. After five years in power, Hitler annexed Austria, former component of the Austro-Hungarian Empire (allies of the former German Empire), into Germany, despite such an act (specifically, "prohibition on the merging of Austria with Germany without the consent of the League of Nations") being banned by both the Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye and the Treaty of Versailles. In early November 1938, the First Vienna Award was signed, allowing Germany to seize the Sudetenland, a German-speaking area of Czechoslovakia which was formerly a part of the German Empire-allied Austro-Hungarian Empire. Soon after, Germany invaded the rest of Czechoslovakia and also gained Memelland (part of the former German Empire from 1871-1920) through the 1939 German ultimatum to Lithuania.

While some sources claim Hitler still wanted more, to create Lebensraum, or "living space", for Germany, other sources claim evidence of hostility on behalf of Polish partisans toward ethnic Germans in the Danzig Corridor (territory lost to Germany as a result of the Treaty of Versailles) which may have served as a motivating factor for the German invasion (often portrayed as propaganda to justify German expansionism).

Two Western powers, the United Kingdom and France, gave guarantees to Poland that they would declare war if Polish independence came under threat, as presented in a statement to the House of Commons by British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain 31 March 1939 (formalized by the British 6 April 1939; not ratified until 4 September 1939 by the French):

… in the event of any action which clearly threatened Polish independence, and which the Polish Government accordingly considered it vital to resist with their national forces, His Majesty's Government would feel themselves bound at once to lend the Polish Government all support in their power. They have given the Polish Government an assurance to this effect.

I may add that the French Government have authorised me to make it plain that they stand in the same position in this matter as do His Majesty's Government.[3]

Although they honoured these guarantees by declaring war soon after Germany's Invasion of Poland on 1 September 1939,[4] and although the Dominions of the British Empire quickly followed suit, so little practical assistance was given to Poland, which was soon defeated, that in its early stages the war declared by Britain and France was described as a Phoney War.

What are you talking about? That's what Europe looks like

Further, neither the British Empire, nor the French, ever declared war upon the Soviet Union, which invaded Poland on 17 September 1939 (17 days after Nazi Germany invaded from the West) and held sway over the former-Polish territory at the war's conclusion, having become a part of the Allied front in the course of the war. At the insistence of Joseph Stalin, the post-war Yalta Conference in 1945 sanctioned the formation of a new provisional pro-Communist coalition government in Moscow, which ignored the Polish government-in-exile based in London; a move which angered many Poles, who considered it a betrayal by the Allies, and, as a result, as elsewhere in Communist Europe, the Soviet occupation of Poland met with armed resistance from the outset which continued into the fifties. The consequences of the Yalta Conference subsequently added new permanence to the end of Polish independence on 22 July 1952 with the creation of the People's Republic of Poland, a Communist puppet state of the Soviet Union which held sway over the territory from its inception in 1952, until Poland once again achieved independence on 13 September 1989, following the toppling of the Communist regime and preceding the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

you're new here, clearly. lurk for a few months before posting. there is nothing to "discuss" here, what you posted is nothing new to us.

This is just a crosspost from Holla Forums

8ch.net/tv/res/329793.html

At least we are here to correct him on why he should be a racist and a fascist.

You want to know why?

That's why.

Pathetic.
Your ancestors look upon you with shame.

Oh brother.

Haha! Welcome to Holla Forums newfag. You shouldn't have come here.

I could give you the option of taking the Red Pill or the Blue Pill but the truth of the matter is your being here has already made that choice for you.

Oh user, but you are! It is nothing to be afraid of, it is in your nature. See this video:

Creeping multiculturalism and the end of the west

Started chuckling there. Either you're new, a retard, or a terrible shitposter.

So that retards will think that's how it's always been. ALL mainstream entertainment media is made to set trends and normalize degenerate behaviour. I'm not exaggerating either it's a lot easier to notice race mixing propaganda but that's not the only propaganda they put out. Why are you still watching the electric jew?

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD.

I wasn't either of those things when I first came here either, it's worth taking a minute to answer him just in case he's legit.

Brother we must make Sicily great again. We can't sit idly by while Sicily is once again under siege by Saracens, and Sicily is preyed upon by the vultures and parasites.

So; in other words, you still think Jews are people?

True, true. A bit of enlightenment can go a long way.

Don't worry, every time they do this the movie tanks. People in general don't like seeing it, and it'll only get worse until da habbeding

Jews do it on purpose.

Doesn't being racist equal being dumb? AFAIK it means hating people of different color/culture/race on principle which is stupid and what KKK white trash does.

You should hate them for proven, scientic facts and statistics, and of course not all of them.

Which is what I do.

Nothing "redpilled" about being a nazi boy.

Why shouldn't I judge someone by race give me a good reason other then lol u r dumb

THEN GO SUCK A BLEEDING BABY PENIS YOU FAGGOT JEW LOVER

In case people actually want to discuss and nost just shitpost:

I'm not an expert, so, how common were blacks back then actually? Maybe I'm just seeing things, maybe every third-fifth person back then actually was black in Germany. Schneewittchen is severely based on German cities and culture: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schneewittchen

Also, how come everyone on Holla Forums actually shits on me and defends this? I'm not a racist, I just want a reasonable and logical basis for a plot. The Huntsman apparently doesn't have this and flops. Witcher 3 had this and is the most successful game of its year, IIRC. So even the majority secretly agrees with me. Why not people anonymously on an imageboard?

I hope your end is slow.

Because it isn't anything you achieve, you're born this way. You also wouldn't judge people for being short, prone to cancer, bald or something. Unless you are an edgy idiot, of course.

So you guys here on Holla Forums actually hate other races on principle and in general? I see. So it is a containment board indeed.

WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU RACISM WAS ABOUT HATE? OH YEAH THE FUCKING JEWS

It's a fantasy setting not set in any real country, so they can do whatever the hell they want.
If it was a fictional story based on an actual historical setting, then you might have a point.

Are a lot of shitskins invading Sicily right now? Shouldn't the Mafia be able to handle it?

Kill yourself, you fucking nigger.

Your worldview is based on they illusion of choice. Almost everything I am is who I was born socially as well as genetically. Now I can accept that and work with the hand I was delta or I can't but that won't change who I am. I judge them because they are limited to the genetic capabilities they have been given a black guys kids will always be black regardless of how nice he is. He should always be regarded as black.

There was probably a few hundred foreigners allowed in germany let alone thousands of black you quack

4chan is cucked and full of marxist college kids. They believe whites should be wiped out. It starts with their culture and ends with their lives.

Stop visiting that site, you'll be better off.

Blacks are begging for inclusion.

Problem is, they don't do anything worth being included. I can name modern day influential blacks on one hand.

Solution - put black people into media because they don't have to do anything but show up.

Get yourself together, niggers.

Even if this is the case, why are you calling yourself racist instead of just saying fuck it? You can use any other word. Calling yourself a racist will lead to no one taking you seriously and, which is worse, you hiding inside your little safe space hugbox.

So you hate them because they have dark skin. I see.

How about you kill yourself you racist fucking piece of shit!

YOU ARE NOT AN AUTHORITY

race is more than just skin deep, you ignoramous.

It's what he said, though.

No he doesn't hate, he just rightfully discriminates, and not based of the fact that they have darker skin, or a different bone structure, but because there is a objectively true correlation between those racial phenotypes and impulsive/low iq people.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER
NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER==== NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER

Races exist. Whether dumb people accept it out of instinct or smart people out of research doesn't really change the fact that racism is based on the observation of reality.

But all of them belong to their group, just like I belong to mine and you belong to yours. Generalizations of course are based on proven, scientific facts and statistics - outliers don't change that.

Why and how something is the way it is doesn't change the fact that it is the way it is.

No.

I'd advise you to lurk more, faggot.

I don't "hate" other races, I just view them as inherent natural competitors and enemies. The nature of human races/ethnicities is tribal, so two different races naturally tend towards favoring their own group at the expense of the other. Societies and civilisations are racial constructs, so to maintain ones society, you must maintain the homogeneity and integrity of the race that produced it. I have no reason to blindly "hate" other races, but I have every reason to regard them as a threat to the longevity of my nation and people, and thus I don't want them in my nation at all. I would not hesitate to expunge them if they posed a genuine an existential threat to the survival of Western Civilisation.

just like you were born gay you faggot jew money nigger

Trips of fucking truth

You are in for a world of surprises

55555 that's five fives check em

slow board tbh

wall hacker

They don't stay in Sicily as we all know they want to go to Germany, Sweden.The Mafia simply make everything worse. They're human garbage, they traffic people into Sicily, and they'd rather promote foreign owned businesses then Sicilian owned. Any romanticizing of the Mafia as it once was is simply misguided. It is the cancer of Italy, and the plague of Sicily.

czeched

Because they work for less.

-t. Jew

haha /sp/ get

nice bait

When did I deny this?

So if a group of people consists of the nicest human beings you've ever met but one of them is hitting you in the face over nothing, you hate all of them? Yes, this is racism. And it's incredibly dumb and has nothing to do with being "redpilled". No one Holla Forums should call himself racist, it's the dumbest thing you can do.

I'm against mass immigration, taking in refugees, racemixing, probably even immigration in general in our century, I'm not racist, though.

I'd advise you to turn on your rotten brain and leave this hugbox from time to time.

I lived there for five years. Thr mafia is a positive thing in the community.
You, on the other hand, don't know what you're talking about

Fucking hell, how retarded can you be?

"Being nice" isn't a scientific fact but even if it was, the guy specifically wrote
to which you replied
do you notice something?

It's Hollywood's method of programing young people into believing that whites never did anything good, blacks have always been in white society, and brown people are just the same as whites and not to be feared. In fact, whites should hate themselves and turn over their lives and countries to the brown people they oppressed, even though they were supposedly always equal.

Take a look at any anti-Trump rally videos and you will see that these stupid children have been thoroughly brainwashed and actively wish to destroy their own country in favor of brown multiculturalism.

The mafia encourages it, they're involved in the smuggling business+more "refugees" means more business for them

full house

full house for too my friend

you*

Memelland?

Reminder that this shit thread and the cuck OP doesnt deserve anything more than an one liner.

Yes, that you are very, very unintelligent and should stop posting.

No, if the group is the nicest human beings, the statistics would show that, and the one hitting you in the face would be the outlier that doesn't change anything. You're talking about an exactly opposite case.

Why? Because I think calling yourself racist, i.e. hating things on principle, is a dumb idea? If you are a racist, you aren't redpilled. You are a white trash idiot.

Holy shit, even people on 1/2chan know this and there are many redpilled niggers.

"Racist" is a legitimately negative term no one should want to get associated with, like "mentally ill" and to an extent "sexist" or "homophob". It's literally terms made by leftist fags so they can pigeon-hole you. Why would you want this for yourself? Are you retarded?

Yes, exactly. So why would you hate the whole group? Do you believe there actually are more blacks in America that commit crimes than blacks that don't?

The Jew led media whore machine has become emboldened to out right replace Europeans in shows like this. It is demoralization and disassociation from our past and identity

"Not a nazi or racist" No, no, no,
Racism(tribalism) is natural! learn to live with it and find the will to power. Also remember "You many not care about nationalism, but it cares about you"

When you let works leftists made hurt you you give ground in a political discussion. Secondly I am generally what you would define as a racist I judge people based on race a african can't be a Russian no matter how le Ebin redpilled he is.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/knights-r6222

Very clever. To 95% of people "racist" means you hate people of certain color/race/culture on principle, without even knowing them. We're not talking about groups here, we're talking about individual cases. You hate each and everyone on principle. This is what the word means today.

Bury it.

This thread is also crossposted from 8/tv/, some libtard who can't even type punctuation or capitalization because that involves moving fingers too much spilled its spaghetti all over it.

It's a shit copypasta OP but the issue at hand is very real. Thread sucks though

You can't bury a word that someone uses as a slur. Like nigger, you can own it or constantly be in fear of it. Again if I explained my views on race almost everyone in the world would agree I am in fact a racist.

Everyone is a little racist and has prejudices. Doesn't mean you should be proud of it, intensifying it and calling yourself racist - unless you want no one in the world to take you seriously. This is what distinguishes a normal human being from an outright racist.

a majority of blacks look so souless.

OP stop being an apologist faggot and saying "I'm not racist" every sentence. Stop fearing niggers. They are just apes with a dubious ability to speak. You recognize this on some level. Have niggers cucked italians and mediteraneans (whatever race that is supposed to be) the way they have cucked the leftist whites in yurope and burgerland? Just admit it: "Niggers are the problem." Start saying "nigger". Enjoy they way the word feels when you say it: "Nigger. Niggery fucking niggers. Nigger mcniggertits. Fuck those fucking raping stealing shitskin niggers". Learn to use it as an expletive. Hit your thumb with a hammer? "NIGGER!" Start being true to yourself. Welcome to Holla Forums.

- sincerely, a proud white racist

You're a retarded kike shill, you would absolutely judge people for those things. Doesn't matter how they got them, or if they can change them. It affects them and they should be judged accordingly

Nope nevermind, OP is a faggot. Sage and report.

If by any chance this whole thread is not a bait, here is some science:

udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

OP, read this shit, and drop the "not a racist" crap.

If tl;dr, check out this, for a condensed infodump:
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

Even the word mafia is Arabic. Sicilians are Arabs.

Perché, user, sei un ritardato che cade nello stupido meme JIDF
come l'ultimo dei deficienti?

I don't hate any race, not even the Jews – and yes, the Jews are a traceable ethnicity. I suppose "Semitic" would be the more accurate term for the "race," since race theory is its own discipline that came about in the 19th century. They are born with genetic predispositions which make them unsuitable to living with us (Anglo Saxons). The Jews have gotten really bad thanks to their whole enforced incest while running around in the desert thing. Mental illness is more common amongst ethnic Jews.

I don't hate black people for committing over 60% of violent crime in the U.S. even though they are less than 15% of the population for the same reason I would not hate a dog for biting me. It is a dog, it's incapable of correcting its behavior on its own.

It's important to accept the truth of reality. Objective truth does exist.

When you're incapable of understanding abstract reasoning, you basically are soulless.

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

Pardon me for your retardation.

You can fuck off then?

lurk more faggot
you haven't earned the right to post with your babbies first introduction to truth attitude

Also, you need to understand that we don't hate them as much as they hate us.
Remember that always
They HATE us

dats rite we wuz knights n sheeti my nigga I aint bullshittin ya!

This is how I feel.
Anger is at the enablers. The white dummies that think in fairy tales and continue to get our people harmed

Wrong board faggot

Sure, but at the same time it's important not to target our fellow Whites, because they aren't the source of the problem, despite the anger you may feel. Following the dog allegory, a wife might be angry with her husband for making the mistake of purchasing a mean-looking dog for the family which ends up biting their son. But the father isn't the problem; the wife doesn't get divorced. Instead the dog is executed humanely, because it is of no use to anyone. As fellow Whites we hope that the father learns from his mistake; this usually happens in a historical context, but given time people forget again eventually. But we haven't gotten that far yet. The dog is eating our brothers and sisters and us children are helpless before an uncaring mother and an abusive father.

*nigger

Fuck off, retard.

Yeah I suspected he was a shill when he attempted to jump into the rhetorical opening I made saying "yes, goy, target Whites!" But I like to be on the safe side.

Nope. Its not because of the aesthetic differences of one skin color or another. Skin color just happens to be a pretty accurate proxy for intelligence and general social aptitude.

It's called mudwashing.
It's the same as "whitewashing" that socjus get so mad about.