Kodzo and Black Supremacists

what are your thoughts Holla Forumslacks?

I mean, they obviously are taking some shit without any evidence or even basic manners. just chimp out like the Dindus they are.

Also, how do we stop them?

why would we stop them? look at the nigga. he only helps us.

I despise this nigger faggot. Fag has a massive inferority complex and is just butthurt (figuratively and literally) that he's not a white woman.

AYO HOL UP

*smacks lips*

SO YOU SAYIN

lmfao

he is a huge wewuz

how does the shit skinned negroid help anyone?

also, thoughts on Pan-Africanism?

I think it's an abortion of an ideology. we all know that the people niggers kill most are other niggers.

Why stop them? They do more to tarnish the image of blacks in the minds of the general public than we do.

if you seriously think he's a threat in any way you're deluded. if anything he warms people to our side.

Have you not seen this video?! This when Smiletone (Gazi) got his big break.

I found black supremacists laughable, because they have absolutely nothing to feel superior about. They have no genuine cultural or scientific achievements of their own, and they've never produced a successful nation. They fully rely on guilt tripping beta whites and demanding undeserved reparations, which is hardly indicative of anything "superior".

My general feeling towards them is smugness, tbh.

It's as culturally destructive of an ideology as pan-Europeanism. The only place it could ever work would be in nations colonised by African ethnicities like what happened with Europeans in America, but considering niggers are unintelligent, violent, and have never produced successful civilisations of their own, this'll never happen.

The person who described Pan-Africanism to me best was a Muzzie drug addict I locked up in county. He said "monkeys are always looking to emulate their masters, but like how a monkey cannot both sing and dance, a nigger cannot own something and take care of it"

life is crazy sometimes.

Stop posting that e-celeb whore

no

get out.

literally
who

evalion/elegon from youtube

She's a fake bitch who begs for shekels. Fuck her

He hates race mixing, wants segregation, hates Jews, he's a fag so he won't be miscegenating, and he makes the black nationalists appear the clowns they are. A pretty useful idiot, really.

she's fake. we've already discussed this.

read the rules nigger

also

this

agree and amplify

?