London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

Prince Sadiq of Londinstan just gave out a warning to Trump…

archive.is/cfLc2

dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/londons-new-mayor-warns-trump-let-in-muslims-or-they-will-attack-america/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgames-download.net/2016/05/stellaris-codex-crack-pc-torrent-uploaded-meganz/
mega.nz/#!BxczTKSL!dI5-p9V3t81D4FCgvX6KdcFcESL7rMQKys2qEmz2IIQ
statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
archive.is/V7yJB
archive.is/FhF1T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh mudslimes

The man has connections to the Muslim BrotherHood and has named 'moderate' Musilms Uncle Toms

How exactly will they attack America if they're not allowed anywhere near it?

Bhaha, I LOVE THIS GAME!

I can't believe the audacity of this man, does he not realize that making an enemy of the next President will be fucking terrible for his shitskin city?

There is always a way

Well they're gonna fucking attack us either way.

The audacity of this son of a bitch.

Holy fucking hell I want to just fucking gut this slime and punch his retarded ass brown face in.

WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKING PROBLEMS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

LET THE FUCKING U.S. DO WHAT IT HAS TO DO

Is this actually really good? I have a backlog of 4x/RTS games, but the reviews have been surprisingly positive… Usually these games need 6 months of patches before they're truly complete.

the number of international politicans who feel that it's their duty to butt into the US election is astounding. It just goes to show the ((rootless international elements)) will use anything and everything to try and stop him

Sounds like a threat to me.
Can we declare war on the UK after Trump ascends and liberate the poor cucks? We could even let them be honorary americans if they hang their entire political cabinet

What is Trump ignorant about? It's pretty fucking ignorant to think that Muslims are peaceful

Yeah its awesome. Its like crack really

Where were you London declared itself an independent Islamic city state and declared war on the US?

This threat is an act of war. Nuke Londinistan immediately

Thankfully not in London! Sat seething with the fury of thousands of years of ancestors.

FUCK YOU SUKDIQ KHAN

0/10; what are you doing

It’ll be good after 2 years and 10 DLC updates (just pirate them).

You wot m8, London is going to be 100% under Shariah Law, praise the prophet, by 2020.

Its not that great, Master of Orion 2, and distant worlds are better 4x games but this is better than say endless space.
If you liked EU4 then you'll probably like this, since its similarly boring.

Pirate it if you want to try, there's a mod that removes all non white portraits and leaders too.

Nigger, if they can become extremists that easy, Trump's right for not wanting them over here. The only one being proven right is Trump

Which one is it you fucking dolt? Are they peaceful, or are they going to attack us?

Actually, HOLUP, why the fuck does anyone give two honkin' shits about what a mayor has to say? A mayor in a different fucking country that was elected four days ago. A mayor that isn't even allowed into the richest part of his own fucking city because it's its own city that he has no say over.

Get fucked sandnigger.

Day 1 this muslime went to a Holocaust memorial and attacked Trump with threats of islamic attacks. Sources say he probably won't last a full term.

Pacifist probably lets him immigrate into other nations or something and take over by demographics.

Yeah just take it from (((John Kerry))), there is no wall tall enough to stop someone from perfroming a terrorist act.

Probably upset most of his voters with that move tbh fam.

What game is this? It kind of looks like Sins of a Solar Empire.

We're playing into their hand no matter what. At least with option two we have a chance to come back out of it.

Stellaris, it looks like.

Its sarcasm, but ethos limits government types, and I wanted peaceful bureocracy for maximum WATs

Stellaris. Paradox abandoned their last pretenses of being a GSG developer and is now going all in on 4X.

GSG is dead.

Exactly.. They immigrate into the happy planet, then shift ethics and…

You guys can make your own too

Stellaris. It's everything Beyond Earth wished it could have been but didn't manage. You can create your own race from scratch, control what traits and ideologies it has, and expand into space to build an empire. You can wage war against, befriend, enslave, or exterminate other species, deal with internal rebellions, and potentially conquer the entire galaxy.

As soon as I get my paycheck in, I'm splurging. I don't often see a game that's worth not pirating, but after Crusader Kings, I'll give Paradox some shekels.

I dearly, DEARLY wish he would call out this cognitive dissonance.
I ACHE to see somebody as high-profile as Trump actually take that self-contradiction and vivisect it in a campaign speech.

Between this and the ex-Mexican president basically saying Mexico will go to war with the U.S.A. over the wall, I used to laugh at how stupid our enemies are. Now I'm just disappointed. They don't even have any feet left to shoot and are now working on their shins. I never thought I would ever see stupidity on this scale from leaders in important positions who are obviously facing someone they never want to fuck with.

Come on, man. Just pirate it.

Is there any outcry over the fall of London, or are the White London cucks pretending they're proud of the show of diversity?

RELIGION OF PEACE EVERYONE

"They're from the religion of peace, and if you people don't let them in they'll kill you all and rape your wives and children."

Fuck you nigger, they make the most based historical games ever. Where else can you conquer the world as the Reich? Support good developers like PDX and CD Project

This is good. He needs to keep talking about how problematic Trump is.

The more he runs his gob the better.

This. I don't play games, but if you're going to complain that the gaming industry doesn't cater to your interests, at least fund the ones who do.

Not for my jimmies, though.

B-but I want to play multiplayer with my friends…

U wot m8?

It's because they weren't elected for cleverness or leadership, but by their willingness to follow orders from the people giving them money.

We don't have real leaders anymore. We have overgrown children who are kept docile with cocaine and underage whores trafficked in through Hollywood, London, and Brussels.

Trump isn't the best leader. You could even argue that he's not a truly great leader. But a polished bit of copper will look like something crafted by the hands of gods if you sit it next to a bunch of shit piles and puddles of piss.

They don't know how to handle him because they don't have anyone who can counter his leadership. Mexican presidents are selected by how much cartel cock they can suck. American presidential nominees are told to run by groups of doners who decide how they want everything to play out two or three years in advance. European leaders are selected by how much Jewish cartel cock they can suck.

All of the people who have actual leadership either get washed out, cucked into local politics, or are pushed into the private sector.

They're shooting themselves in the shins for one simple reason: they imagined themselves the nobility of the modern world, but they are wholly lacking in any noble qualities to enable that status.

They want so hard to be the postmodern aristocrats, but they are neither clever, nor charismatic, nor intelligent, nor witty. They have none of the traits of a natural leader between all of them. All they have is crude wealth and naked power, but that will not avail them, for they have utterly bungled the economies of the world, and law only holds meaning when those governed by it give their consent.

They are losing control because they are unworthy, and in their heart of hearts, they know it.

Wouldn't that stop me from being able to multiplayer, though? I want to shit all over people as Space Nazis.

Also, I feel obligated to give the few good developers shekels. I treat media consumption now as patronage, not consumerism, so I want to give money to the ones who actually do good jobs and don't fuck over their fans and customers.

It's why I still buy Atlas games.

Meant to link the post above.

Actually this isn't a videogame board so we don't make those complaints.

If anyone wants the game for free, try this link: pcgames-download.net/2016/05/stellaris-codex-crack-pc-torrent-uploaded-meganz/

This is more or less my feelings on it. I do still play some games, so I try to be discerning about who I actually give money to.

This is also why I have torrents up around the clock seeding the PDFs of all of the sourcebooks for D&D, Pathfinder, and World of Darkness (old and new), and why I'll gladly seed blueprints for 3d printed mini bootlegs when the printers become more common. WotC, Blizzard, and GW can kiss my grizzled neckbeard ass.

Even Dragon and Dungeon magazines?

I hope Trump permanently bans this faggot from entry to the US.

It'd be delightful.

MY SIDES

How can anyone with half a brain not see these filthy stains on humanity for what they are?

Ghost? Muslims arent a minority in London…

Well remember when Cameron said that Brexit would cause WW3, funny that the anti Brexit mayor of Londonstan wants to attack America either way

Seriously.
We have no reason to do business with England.

We'll know when the London Forum get around to uploading their recent batch of talks. They tend to do public displays but they seem greatly ineffective. That blackshirt british group that I can't remember of the name of will probably do something a bit bigger though.

It's hilarious that this guy thinks he's automatically prime minister because he got in mayor position.

Religion of peace my ass.

TURN THAT FUCKING HOUSE OF HIS INTO A GLASS PARKINGLOT

11/10

You know they're censoring Hitler's image in a ww2 game because 'muh evil objective' right? And leaving the mass murdering commies intact. They're also Swedes with really jewey DLC policies. They actually aren't as bad as most other vidya companies but their best days are behind them, their inherent cuckold nature has really began to shine through in recent years.

They aim for historical accuracy, so that's all that really matters.

I've never found a source for them, sadly. That said, I actually own about a third of them in physical copies, and I've been meaning to look into rectifying that myself by scanning them in and making PDFs out of them that I could then seed to other people.

Fixed the typo

Fixed

It's too bad they aren't their own country.

Take this faggot's name off the exception list.

Jesus. Even SHE looks disappointed that you chose a woman as your leader.

They're giving the rest of the galaxy a sporting chance, instead of an impossible fight against the God-Emperor.

Not really. They change game balance based off of their LAN game circlejerk to the detriment of everyone else, in most cases. Also remember the stronk womyn thing for EU4? I hope another company tries to break into this niche.

If they did aim for historical accuracy above all else then I wouldn't have a problem with them, but they've been sacrificing accuracy and depth to try and appeal to more people.
I'm gonna stop complaining and shitting up the board with Holla Forums talk now

Only because we aren't being tolerant enough fellow goy

Well, leader changes every 4 years (or not if re-elected)

There have been some rare (very rare) and exceptional women rulers in history. But I could have made it into Trump the 4th or whatever… If you don't like it, photoshop it or something

Same way Osams bin laden knocked down the twin towers.

The FBI will let them in and train them at USA military bases, then rig the planes with remote auto pilot and have NORAD stand down for the 2nd time ever.

"You really should cater to us, or we con't answer for the consequences."

Fucking sand rat.

Pic related: a Muslim 'guest', yesterday

Kek. Relax fam, I'm just busting your balls.

Top kek, been on half cuck for two weeks I am glad full chan still has the bantz and dankest memes.

Remove all nonwhite mod
Mods r Gods
But who do you kill after? Slavs?

Yer a non pirate whatcha doin on the chans?

Hive

Didn't Hitler figure it out with they aayyy lmaos and secretly takeover the world?

Hitler is only censored in Germany iirc, due to German law. But yeah their DLC policies are rather jewish, even if most DLC is just cosmetic.

Mods coming soon, and there will be some nice flag options… You can actually Edit the txt file and purge all non-white names, or create a new one with names you aprove.

Hopefully it is easy to restrict phenotype as well.

So immersion breaking when your scientist doctor is some chimp. (you can actually uplift chimps)

the only reason anyone actually got this game is because of mods, either star wars or 40k related

Pretty sure even without mods, you can still customize the name scheme to be only European names. Probably going to have to wait for mods to get rid of the niggers and women though.

Fuck all of your for convincing me to get this. I had just started a new fitness plan and diet, too.

mother fuck

Reminder

I feel like I probably should be following Dilbert even if it makes me feel like an old person.

We let them in, they attack us, We keep them out, they attack us. Better to have an enemy outside the gate than within it.

Reptillians.

This is for faces + a germanic name list courtesy of Holla Forums

mega.nz/#!BxczTKSL!dI5-p9V3t81D4FCgvX6KdcFcESL7rMQKys2qEmz2IIQ

Hahaha!! Oh no, I'm so scared! Tend to your Islamic nation as you see fit, and we'll tend to the US as we see fit.

I hope that happens. Do you know how much fear that would put into the average white schmuck living in their little bubble? Most of those Muslims are niggers. That'd force these limp-wristed whites to face reality and get angry! Not just at Muslims, but at niggers. That would also give Trump and excuse to crack down on minority neighborhoods with a militarized police presence.

This is hilarious. Not just the irony, but that this is the new face of "Great Britain!" Some fucking primitive third world inbred Arab…

( ⚆ _ ⚆ ) "The FBI will let them in and train them at USA military bases, then rig the planes with remote auto pilot"

Leave

this tbh familia

Why are there so many redditors infesting 8/pol/ recently?

Some people just go to different sites consistently without embracing any particular one

I'll pretend to be a Nazi on reddit to troll and I'll pretend to be a redditor here to troll

It's great fun

pure unbridled Reddit faggotry. Get out.

But seriously though I only go to /r/conspiracy and /r/The_Donald/
I'll browse /r/all to figure out what's going on sometimes
Know thy enemy, as they say

son I've been lurking the chans before Holla Forums existed and participated in the great exodus. Admitting to troll in itself is when the trolling stopped so obviously I don't think I'm trolling anymore

is as much a circlejerk as any other, unless of course someone is spouting some inane liberal shit

That sounds like a threat, London. Nukes incoming in 8 months.

Doesn't matter. He's just signaled to us the accelerationist route. If they attack us, in any scale, again, the US this time will go full genocidal imperialism. Let's do it. You'd be surprised how well off we'd be if we went into a full war-time economy. Sure, we'd have to work alot and we wouldn't be able to consume frivolously. But, we'd be paid well and get great interest on our War Bonds, etc. I talked to my GreatGrandfather about this back in the day. As long as you don't die in the war, and don't mind cutting your consumption, doing a little work and investing your surplus into loans for the war effort, then you'll do great

The Rothschilds will never allow it.

The gigs up, Redditor. you've already outed yourself.

Holla Forums was made in 2013, bud. Also, only faggoty redditors try to use how long they've been here like some badge of authority

What game is this all from?

it's not a badge of authority it's a badge of 'i'm not a redditor'
you'd know that if you knew how to read
anyways I've been browsing 4chan since 2007 or so, so idk what you mean by that other stuff

Appeasement, the sequel.

Didn't work for Neville Chamberlain–and he at least was sincere.

This is Muslim mindfuck aimed straight at megacucked, self-hating, chronically apologetic progessives.

Trump will tell him (in effect) to go fuck himself. That's my message to His Shitness as well.

Gas Sad Dick, right now. Fucking asshole. He sure is full of himself for only having been mayor for like five minutes. And only elected by about a quarter of the voting population of Londonistan, most of whom are doubtless Muslim.

pic saved.

These fucks are just fucking awesome. "We will fucking nut the fucking out if you don't let us into your country so we can nut the fuck out on you!"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

So ready for this. So done. So fucking fed up.

I used to be a nice liberal. Once. LONG ago. No going back now, kids. Never.

Stellaris
Just released game from game studios that made Hearts of Iron, and Genocide Simulator (Victoria 2, EU4)

Exactly. I hope to hell they put forth an organized effort to commit terror in the US. The kickback will be so big they'll need a century to recover.

What the hell is going on in this picture?

statutes.legis.state.tx.us/SOTWDocs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

Note: the jews running the "obama" administration along with christcucks have imported a shit ton of muds into the US so be a boy scout, always be prepaired.

kebab bleeding out on the highway

Where the fuck have you been?
That's Vin Diesel in a hijab in a scene from the next "Fast and Furious" movie, which is going to be awesome.

me too fam. me too

How conveniently vague, does he mean the majority of Muslims that practice Islam in the ME like Saudia Arabia?

Because the majority of Muslims do not live in London, and they sure as fuck are eager to kill anyone who draws naughty pictures of their prophet.

Be mean to muslims and they'll blow you up!

But muslims aren't to blame when muslims blow things up!

This mayor is right. To close off a huge majority because of what a small minority will create problems.

Why doesn't Trump talk about the Zionist threat? Will he name them?

They have done way more damage to the world then a few moongod worshipping goat fuckers.

On a grand scale, Zionists have done more to hurt America than muslims have.

Prove me wrong.
Protip: You can't.

You're a fucking idiot. Especially for the first two.

To close off a huge majority because of what a small minority will create problems.

Mehemet, work on your English.

They literally have to add in the caveat "mainstream" (a lie of course) because the only other type of Islam is the one that blows you up.

Sadiq Khan already came out and said he hopes Hillary Clinton wins by a landslide.

All Trump has to do is point this out.

Are we posting these now?

Comments like these seem to be underlying hinting at something, which is I suspect a 'cooperate or die' mentality. Only a chicken shit beta would fall back at the demands of wanting to control your borders.

What would happen if someone were to burn his house down?

This guy aside, why do political leaders from other countries think it's okay to try to insert themselves in American elections.

Even worse when foreigners think they deserve some kind of vote in America, fucking ridiculous.

More strength in leftism

I started this, but my science advisor is a nigger. Is there any way to limit my race to whites only?

It'll be nice to gut you first, kike enabling faggot.

The rest of the world has watched our elections almost as closely as we have for years. They understand that the administration here shapes the political destiny of the planet.

Leftists around the world open declare that we shouldn't vote in our elections, and only everyone else in the world should have the vote.

Why do these cunts think this is a good argument?

My, that sounds an awful lot like threats of war on american soil.
I'm just sure that will sway him to oblige you, instead of blocking out the sun over london with icbm's.

When trump gets in, they will be reminded why the us is THE world superpower.

Stellaris! good fucking game m8. I made the imperial German space empire from elements of the 3rd Reich that fled to Antarctica. 2nd thing I made was "crab people".

He is admitting that Islam is a threat.

I've actually heard this argument before. How do people simply not realize what they are saying?

what is the game like user? is it real time space warfare and planet management as Sins of a Solar Empire or turn based Civ beyond earth like gameplay?

Maybe with some coaxing, they will hoist themselves on their own petard.

I was just about to point out that Khan's message is similar to Malala's - 'Don't treat muslims bad when we jihad against you, because then it will make more muslims jihad against you'

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer goy

I dont bloody think shariah allows you insulting the caliphate of Londonistan.

I suppose this is why the pope eventually declared war on Islam, because the christians of the time believed this lie and it led to them losing ground.

London is too small to be a caliphate by itself. He is an Emir.

The pope declared war because he wanted christian lands back in the hands of christians. Muslims have been jihading since the inception of islam, and the pope at the time got sick of it and took back what was rightfully his.

No chance the current pope would even think about it.

But somehow they failed to see they were losing land. Maybe they also had an apologetic pope, or maybe it was islam attacking a weakness of Christianity, or both.

Muslims are so touchy.

And see how this is simply 'raising awareness' yet even remotely frowning at immigration is 'inciting hatred'.

This.

Made a white Empire of Freya on an arctic world.
White god-emperor Von Stauffenwitz

I think I'll wait 2 moths for some decent mode. This thing has to be washed of its Swedish filth.

On topic:

Make the text something besides black

Added glow to text making it easier to read.
Just changing color didn't help it.

They'll just use their world-renowned navy. That coupled with their top-notch military discipline and tactical accumen will be unstoppable.

Indeed.
The mass shootings, murder, and rape in London has definitely proved us all wrong.

This is fucking disgusting. All these liberal faggots just letting some barbarians roll in and conquer their people. It's sick.

The towelheads didn't open the gates. (((Someone))) wanted them there.

I made my choice years ago.

And meanwhile, Pajeets are praying for Trump to become President so that he can BTFO the Muzzies.

What a time to be alive

It seems the entire world besides the first world prefers a leader who is tough on crime.

That lotus pic is neat.

Here you go.

Forgot the archive link to the tweet series too: archive.is/V7yJB

The First World hasn't suffered through the criminals of the rest of the world (Gangbangers are nothing when compared to Drug Cartels)

translated : fellow sunni muslims - there is the enemy, I can't kill him now, but he has to die. Someone kill him? Inb4 personal army inshallalalala, sha la la in the evening.

then let them fucking get on with it.
we're more like protoss, all we need to do is make more photon cannons, upgrade our shield and push out as many aircraft carriers asap.

I was hoping some of my friends I hadn't talked to in a couple of years had turned into one of you.

I checked. They didn't.

In fact, they haven't even remotely considered their views since then.

But, at least there seem to be growing numbers of you. You should infiltrate Bernie shit and redpill them. You'll remember how to pretend to be one of them.

Tear up the exception list. There shouldn't be one.

Inadvisable, unless you've had sociopathic tendencies from an early age or are a good actor, you simply wont be able to mimic your old self for long periods even if you remember it fully.

Things you take for granted become stumbling blocks in conversations, you wont react at the same speed and you might involuntarily show disgust to something that others simply accept which would all contribute to them alienating you from the group and rendering the effort moot.

If you're just mimicing for short periods though it's fine, most 'bluepills' are completely blind to implications, it's probably something related to the cognitive dissonance they constantly suffer.

What the fuck? My support for Trump just got 10 feet higher.

This is a real fucking quote?!

She deserved to be shot in the head.

Is that an actual weeb show?

if so we should stream it

Its literally what happened with Hitler.

The poos use their designated shitting magic to help make Trump stronger, praise be to Kek!!

Yikes. There are mixed race people Whiter than these orange skin cancer victim sluts.

I see. That sucks.

I started as a conservative, so it's not really all that different.

I just got much much more interested in actually conserving something.

The one time I know exactly what you mean is when some people started talking about the holocaust, and I know my face was laughing some and I struggled a tad to hide power level.

Yeah, that's probably how I've gotten away with some more apparently edgier statements.

Like you'll know if a mexican is an illegal if they react poorly to Trump, because they don't want to get deported.

I was told that was maybe too unPC.

Those were supposed to be white?
The second one looks like she has asian eyes a tad

he forgot to add London is in danger of having more CCTV cameras than people.

We need to get a slew of these types of pictures.
Maybe a drawfag can even draw it.
But what other animals could the great faggot have sex with?
Horses, Camels, Goats?

We just have to make sure to keep him censored to they can't go charlie hebdo on us.

Fun fact about the Qur'an:

The reason Muslims wage jihad against the infidel is because all infidels, being agents of Satan because they reject the God of the Prophet Muhammad, are pre-destined to persecuting Muslims. Persecuting Muslims is a greater crime than killing Muslims in Islam. Because the infidels will always inevitably commit one of the worst crimes in Islam, it is best for Muslims to strike them before they strike Muslims so that Muslims may not be taken by surprise. Think of it as "pre-emptive self defense."

If fighting everyone that isn't you because of a massive persecution complex sounds (((really familiar))), then you're probably right! One time when after this was brought up, another user mentioned Muhammad was actually a crypto Jew, and not an Arab. I think that explains a lot if it's true!

I'd like to try but I don't want bestiality on my search history

"Proved" is the past-perfect tense of "proven". It's appropriately used here.

Hindus and Buddhist hate Muslims. If only the Vatican had not placed an Argentinian cuck on the throne, then the muzzies could be pushed back in force.

That is just rich.

Are they still making DLC's for Europa Universalis IV? I wish they could just create a version where there are no gray areas (as in those deserts and stuff).

Fucking Hollywood.

They were so ashamed of his shitt preformance they now claim he is lex jewnior

I just posted it because he reminds me of this mayor who defends the religiob of peace by threating america with a terror attack.

If I was trump I would just say
" look everybody we can't bring in any muslims because i have been assured by the mayor in the U.K. that Muslims hate us and are planning to attack us."

Oh, Pleasureman's avatar on MPC.
Who is this, what film is this from?

Lmao just like North Korea holy shit we have Kim J U v 2.0 but muslim this time hahahahahahaha

Dawn of Justice.

What the fuck just happend to great britania !?

The Queen or the Royal Family cant do shit over this or somethin ? Fack me m8

I used to be a bleeding heart liberal and even voted for obongo in 2008 (I know, worst mistake I could make). Then the left went too far with their anti-white stance and alienated me. I also got older, wiser, fit, starting thinking about having kids and realized that I don't want them to grow up in a pozzed multicultural world.

I do remember as a liberal I had to force my brain to accept things that I truly had doubts about like race reality, feminism, and other cultures. I remember instantly dismissing conservative viewpoints and calling them idiots without listening to their points. It really is a mental illness.

Fix'd

HE HAS TO GO BACK

The British Impire is beginning to crack and is showing signs of weakening.

Come to next thread to get some imperial Canada-cuck salt as well:

London is a MESS.

They've been jew puppets since the 1800s

You can thank George III for going completely doolally and George IV for being a complete ponce that made Parliament gain all political power across the country. Oh, and don't forget the Bedchamber Crisis.

"Proven" is the adjectival form, e.g. "It's a proven fact that Saddick Cunt is a cunt."

"Proved" is the past participle, e.g. "It's been proved that Saddick Cunt is a cunt." (The use of "proven" is often discouraged here, but the actual usage according to the OED is about 50-50).

So on and so forth.

That's retarded, just like everything posted by weebs. Fuck off.

Why would you refuse this innocent looking loli from entering your country?

In wales shitting myself wondering why didn't more people vote ukip…

Fuck off

What a cuckoo

Yes.
She's a shitskin

If it's brown, flush it down.

This has really come to piss me off, how the word "ignorant" has been co-opted to mean: "Anything that does not agree with something liberal." It's been redefined like how the word "racism" now just means: "White people did/said something bad towards __ person/group that isn't white". Or how "sexism" has just become redefined as: "A man said/did something wrong towards women and/or a woman."

To use a kosher example for any of our Israeli shills here:

Somehow it's okay to say that Muslims are generally the most anti-Semitic group out there. It is somehow ignorant of you to say that in areas where Islam is more present, anti-Semitism also happens to be more present (an example being the UK which has seen a steady rise in anti-Semitism as its Muslim population has grown).

It's really Orwellian how it's used now.

reposting a couple of my creations

Same with the word bigot that they like to throw around willy nilly towards anyone they disagree with. The irony being that they have no idea of the definition of the word bigot because if they did they'd know it applied to themselves.

That sounds like maybe their grasp on you was never really 100%. If you had to somewhat make yourself accept certain things. That's something I've never done, for the sake of keeping my positions the same.

Other than I did resist 'race realism' or 'racial awareness' for about a couple of weeks or a month or so when I first ran across it as something not necessary. Before I even knew Holla Forums existed. I was already unhappy with Islam and illegals at the time.

THIS
Give UK natives political asylum, nuke UK with all the cockroaches still in and then let the brits go back to build their country back.
I don't see any other solution.

Someone please post the Pew research infographic of "moderate muslims."

From an earlier thread.

Not mine though. Getting game soon.

muslim uk declares war on America.

But London is a shithole?

sauce?

CiV:BE is shit-tier, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

That'll be the day.

I'd be 100% okay with this.

literally jewgle it, that one is everywhere.

Oh hoh. So surely after saying that, now we want to let in the people who would be content to attack us and kill innocent citizens if they don't get their way… They would be a great neighbor and an asset to our society… Yes, we want to import people who threaten us before they're even here!

Talk about lack of subtlety.

Also war against bongistan when? I want to nuke London.

Oh, don't you worry about it. It was just a suggestion, goyim.
archive.is/FhF1T

" It hasn’t been called for yet. Nobody’s done it. This is just a suggestion"

What are you responding to?

K this is good guys. Let all Muslims in power threaten him so he has a reason to safe us.

Like we should do what the ISIS mayor tells us to do. Get blood eagled faggot

and the cucks want to give free guns to the sunnis

How will they attack us if they're not close to us?
With a mean internet meme?
Letting them in is what will let them attack us.
The world is run by fools

FTFY

I will fucking kill you fam

totally didn't prove trump right.

Also pour pigs blood in, so that it mixes.

Honestly, I'd say that's a fairly compelling reason NOT to let them in.

Is this guy threatening America with weapons of mass destruction?

I can't believe Obama hasn't killed this fuckin asshole fpr threatening to use Muslims to destroy America.

This is like DiBlasio threatening Poland.

Protip: It doesn't matter what this kebab says or thinks.

And regarding that "Trump can't come to England " bullshit from a few weeks ago :

London (the place) is an English city.
City Of London (inside the actual London) is similar to Vatican inside of Rome or Washington DC in that it is its own state.

The Bank "Of" England is not IN England. It is outside of (the jurisdiction of) England.

Look up the legal definition for "of".

So in conclusion, the people with the money in England (who really call the shots) are the people at the City Of London (separate legal entity) and The Queen ( who is above the law and not herself a "subject").

The Queen is the sovereign and has the power to do whatever she pleases and has loyal servants like Judges, Royal Leftenants, and Sherrifs, and Knights who will always serve her and the British Empire first and foremost.

Unless the Queen or the City of London bosses say Trump ain't coming in, then he's coming in, despite what the kebab says.

What about you American attack London instead?
Please?