How come I can only get used to posting here...

How come I can only get used to posting here? I've tried Holla Forums and Holla Forums and even smaller boards like Holla Forums, but I always end up shit-flinging with the anons there. I feel like this is the only place where insufferable faggots can generally be avoided. I guess Holla Forums really is my definitive home. i also use select small 4chan boards too tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pone/catalog.html
8ch.net/furry/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello.

I don't believe you.

Tripfag here. We welcome you to Holla Forums.

Also yes, those other boards are super confrontational and more about shit flinging than anything else.

Gondola is best Spurdo IMO. ❤️♥️💖

Howdy
Your new home
8ch.net/pone/catalog.html
8ch.net/furry/catalog.html

Exactly. I just want a comfy IB where I can waste hours on end talking with my anonymous friends.

uhh

Yeah no. This isn't comfy Holla Forums. This is shit central at the moment. If you want a good non-confrontational Holla Forums, than I suggest /kind/, it doesn't have the faggoty tripfags that only exist here.

I've been in comfy threads on Holla Forums before, but they can be hard to find. Usually the buyfag/emulation/modding or Atlus threads are comfy.

I think it comes down to how much people feel like fighting over things that day. If you want to have fun, though, just do the classic PS1 bs PSX: what was it really called thing. Those always make me laugh.

There aren't even that many. We just frantically shitpost.

Why don't you fucking kill yourselves already? You're part of the cancer killing Holla Forums. I don't get why the mods haven't banned you fags for flooding the board yet.

user calm down and relax. If you want, you can turn on "forced user" in the settings you know.

All I want is a clean board, one free from tripfags that only attention whore. Simply blinding myself to the fact won't do.

But you know, this has got me thinking. I do want a nice board and I've been thinking of running a board of my own. I'll just advertise a fuckton here.

What do you think user?

You have fucking autism

What about that board? Just seems like some strange expanding stuff to me.

Probably because you are sick of being banned, deleted, slid, and anchored for saying just about anything.

The way that Holla Forums works is that three teenage anons like to circlejerk and be "in control" . They also love to use the word "redpill". They particularly hate when you point out the fact that Redpill comes from the Matrix. The Matrix comes from two (((degenerate))) transvestite homosexual brothers who now call themselves sisters and is about getting to Zion and defending Zion.

I pointed this out and was banned.

What's that about.
You'd think they'd be like

"shit bro, never thought about it that way. We're promoting zionism and transvestite propaganda by using that term"

But no, as usual they just think I'm some sort of paid shill working for Hillary or something

Just as lies can be told by the good, truth can be heard from the bad.

An idea surpasses the individual, regardless of who they are.

just accept it. let Holla Forums be the only place to live your comfy hell.

Leftypol/redditor confirmed for never having visited Holla Forums.

That's not very nice user

fugg