Is Eddie Murphy stll alive?

Is Eddie Murphy stll alive?
What the fuck has he been up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9705/02/murphy/
lovebscott.com/news/transgender-woman-prepares-1-2-million-lawsuit-threatening-to-expose-eddie-murphy
nytimes.com/1984/11/01/movies/eddie-murphy-signs-contract-at-paramount.html
articles.latimes.com/1991-09-24/entertainment/ca-3181_1_beverly-hills-cop-iii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think he was in a movie called Mr. Church recently.

he's dead inside

Doing movie with him in multiples caracteres.

would do her tbqh

8 years in the white house

HALF

and now owen wilson is taking his place

I read an old playboy interview by him from 1990. Said he would never dress up as a woman on screen, ended up in Nutty Professor and Norbit, Said he wasn't gay, ended up picking up trannies. Plus he shit all over John Landis for Coming to America, ended up working with him again on BHC 3 after his previous 3 movies flopped. Also seemed to have massive expenditure back then, said he had 50 people working for him.

I got the feeling that he's a bit like Prince and shuns a lot of the fame biz to get on with his kinks behind closed doors. If you believe the blinds, he's supposed to love getting railed by a strap from his new wife.

Disgusting race traitor. Black pride is dying worldwide

Good, that's how I feel everytime I watch one of his movies.

it's your own fault really, you keep fucking up by failing to count properly to acquire the sweet quads

Thanks for the redpill

On this Wednesday, my sister and I watched Life. During it, sister asked: This was Eddie Murphy's last good role. I thought about it for a while and couldn't come up with anything since that.

For like years, he only does a gimmick: Wear lots of makeup and pretend to be an ugly person or a woman. And it's not funny, but more irritating. Guess he does that only for the money.

Really?

What's wrong with that woman's feet?

He wasn't a very good businessman.

ayy lmaofcourseiwouldtoo

Holla Forums is full of queers tbh

I'd watch it.

Just being an unfunny family man.

He's just trying to live longer

That was his last R rated movie, it's not a coincidence.

edition.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9705/02/murphy/
lovebscott.com/news/transgender-woman-prepares-1-2-million-lawsuit-threatening-to-expose-eddie-murphy

He was sitting pretty on one of the fattest movie contracts at the time with Paramount.
nytimes.com/1984/11/01/movies/eddie-murphy-signs-contract-at-paramount.html
articles.latimes.com/1991-09-24/entertainment/ca-3181_1_beverly-hills-cop-iii

Plus he negotiated a salary of 20 million for Pluto Nash.

I think everybody knows he was due to play Winston in Ghostbusters, But he was also going be in Star Trek IV, but it fell through. He also turned down Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Rush Hour.

And I don't know what his beef is with SNL, but he's had nothing to do with them since he left.