Stop Trying to Revive a Dead Corpse

WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS DEAD, BEYOND REPAIR

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2014/03/07/millennials-in-adulthood/
twitter.com/johnnymonoxide/status/729168447582568448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems like a pretty good solider if you ask me.

Both parties have lost ground among Millennials in the past 10 years, though Republicans have lost somewhat more ground than Democrats. The proportion of Millennials who identify as Republicans has fallen from 24% in 2004 to 17% today. Democratic identification stood at 30% in 2004, rose to 35% in 2008 when young adults rallied behind Obama, but has since fallen back to 27% in recent polls.

TL;DR most millennials are cucks who support fag marriage, largely unemployed, most will never get married and form families, single motherhood will grow.

Even if Trump does MAGA,I don't see how he can reverse these demographic trends.

So what do you suggest? Seppuku? You can't be telling us to not to anything. and just embrace the end of white society.

That source looks really legit OP

Good Goy. Just give up.

It's not about saving western civilization anymore that ship sailed with ww2. I'm just trying to survive this shitshow

pewsocialtrends.org/2014/03/07/millennials-in-adulthood/

Go demoralize someone else, Holla Forums cuck.

The west is indeed in deep shit, but not beyond salvation.

sage for defeatist shill
Though Europe is doomed, all yuropoors come to burger it's our last hope

Kill yourself, Chaim…

Well OP seems to think being a fag is the be all and end to life so I'm willing to bet you are going to get something about muh bathrooms.

I'm hopeful some of these fuckers wake up some day but they may not. I wont feel bad for shooting them.

No, sorry jew. And it's not antisemitic for the western world to flourish.

Boomers are the most selfish generation I've ever heard of. Almost every problem we have was caused by them and all just to make their lives easier.

I think this explains everything. Boomer scum thought America would be the same as it was forever and that each generation would have the same opportunities, instead the generations after them were consistently being lied to or screwed out of work.

The idea of going to straight after school was a Boomer invention because at their time college was so much cheaper. Now it's overrun with SJW nonsese, cheating asians and at the end of it there's no prospect of getting a job. Add on to this the mass immigration that has sucked up what little low-skilled jobs there are after the factories left.

I think the major problem has been treating each generation as "special" with no real hardship the entire generation suffered. A lot of these millennials are opposed to hard labor like farming or working in some place industrial.

This is why Trump needs to win, if he is able to pull off the shit he promises. Millennials need tough love, not the nagging boomers give them, they need actual hard labour and tough work back. They need to start breaking their backs on farms or slaving at a construction site. It sucks but in the long run it would benefit them, especially white millennials who have been brainwashed by diversity, once the illegals are all gone they'll realise just how big a difference it is.

I was born in 1996 and I support gassing the kikes and race warring now.

OP is a demoralization shill.

Defeatism ain't tolerated here faggot. Kill you are self.

Polls reflect the views of the kind of people who participate in polls.

*isn't

*yourself

I'll cut millenials a little slack with regards to the labor market. They have been fucked hard in that regard and it's distorted their perception of what it means to be productive.

They do believe it's normal to be swamped with low i.q., border hopping parasites and again that's not their fault.

It's going to be a shock to them when that problem starts being addressed. They're going to need to thorough de-programming.

And every mighty prime young gentleman would love a job handout. The only reason our children care to go through public education and college is for an employment opportunity, and even then, most graduates still can't find a job in their field. The whole process is meant for youth to dig themselves in a massive hole of debt, work for decades to pay it off, and form the mold for a slave for the state.

If we brought all our corporations outsourcing work to foreign countries back into America, those jobs would flood the market and every unemployed, lazy millenial would get up off their ass and go work for some cash in the bank.

When you think about it, simple jobs like fast food and retail should be reserved for minors to earn experience. Anyone above 20 needs (and is entitled) a 9-5 job with 100k+benifits, and that's a start.

kill you're self.

I want Holla Forums to leave

go fap to gachimuchi

D/C shilling

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door.

No, we just need to gas all old fucks. Both those telling us to spread our asses open for diversity, and those who want us to work harder, have less fun and die earlier for absolutely fuck all in return. Curiously, these tend to overlap a lot.
The right simply fails to give millenials a better deal. Those smart enough to realize the false choice stay apolitical; the rest goes left because at least the liberals pretend to give a shit.
As buttblasted as it makes some, you can't rally anyone to a cause by screeching at them. Would've maybe worked 100 years ago, but we're just too literate for that now. Sorry gramps, no one ain't falling for that shit again. Shouldn't have made so many documentaries telling us what exactly waits for us in those trenches.
If we ever get to unfuck this mess, we'll do it our way.

lel, typical leftie with no understanding of supply and demand

Do you have brain damage? Were the pics triggering enough to give you an aneurysm?

remember that the vast majority of millennials are becoming vehicular sheep to carry on the ideals of those aging hippies and communists that didn't catch the aids and die off 40 years ago

OP is right in the sense that western civilization may not survive in the way the we know it. Demographics and economics are against us. Instead of living in la-la-land where Trump will fix everything we may need to look at what a post-white civilization (if you can call it that) will look like, and plan accordingly.

Stop trying to save the old

Build the new

The world is there for the strong, brave, violent man to take for his own.

We need a war of conquest.

No one fight for profit anymore

Pick only one

And what do you know, the majority of millennials are non-white. Of course they would not oppose immigration.

yeah the rebel nation in the new world espousing Puritan values for much of its existence a relatively new Christian cult on par with mormonism does not represent Western Civilization, in fact with all the degeneracy the American Media has pumped all over the world in the last 50 years at least you could claim its one of the contributors to the degeneration of the West

we already know things are bad.
thats why were here, figuring out how to fix them

Exactly what the globalists wanted all along, for us to fight amongst ourselves just to survive while our sovereignty is ripped away. He must plan ahead before its too late.

Doomsday prepping takes effort, money, time and skills. If you have some of that stuff to spare, get to it.

They said the same things about 'the greatest generation'.

The fact of the matter is we need to kill all the baby boomers.

MAKE (((AMERICA))) GREAT AGAIN

It is the primary driving force. Americanization killed Europe. This is a fact.

Reported

Filtered

Fuck off cancer.

What are you hiding today?

It's the knife wielder that butchered the west

Defeatist shilling coming through.

Multiple public polls have confirmed that 90% of Trump supporters are anime masturbators.

This is true. I don't though

warfare

I would charge a pillbox with a mosin for you oldfag if you could make this happen

I agree. The West spiritually and culturally has been destroyed since WW2, but I do not think the white race will die. Those of us here are just an early reaction to it. Something new will begin to be forged in the coming decades as a response to it all.

Yeah in the same way the world collapsed before and them a hero generation built a new civilization we are in a world that has collapsed and now the foreigners are invading the next Charles martel or charlegmagne just hasn't appeared yet

I am no-fap on the biological level, but I do fap to anime on the astral plane. It's just traditional esoteric practice.

Won't know til we try.

I'm sure Trump can count on your vote, right?

Right, user?

Right?

Deporting 30 million illegals for one will help reverse that a bit.

exactly user you put it nice and simply

That seems a bit high.

fuck off defeatist faggot

I usually only masterbate to my imagination but after rick wilson made that comment I had to go back and join my brothers, I went back to my teenage years and found my crusty copy of masamune shirow's ghost in a shell and went to that page that I knew so well as a boy and pulled the page out and pinned it up in my room and every morning I meditate on it and think of the purely 2-d aspect and the crude synthetic topical post-war asian zombie culture speaking through the aesthetics particularly in the breast region

the point and degree of a man's sexuality reaches up to the highest pinnacles of his spirit ~ N, the Dawn

Trump can definitely count on my vote.

(((MAGA)))

Smiley, is that you?

I saw that video of you cutting yourself on Tinychat. Brutal, my man.

Blood is a potent substance. It is linked to the vital principle.

We don't believe you.

lol, fucking dumb faggot

classical millennial behavior here

Reminder that you are why the west sucks.

Hope is overrated. What matters is that the leftists get their just deserts. For something as heinous as what they have done they deserve something beyond hell. Just got to wait patiently till the point we can get some recompense.

Civilizations are more like plants than animals. We've still got some seeds, and the ground is fertile.

Fuck you, i won't give up until i am actually dead.
THE FIGHT HAS JUST BEGUN
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

This is choosing to lose though.

OP confirm for Linkin park fan who plays Reaper unironically in Overwatch

Western civilization IS dead. West EU is finished, they let in millions of muslims who will all have 5+ children while the europeans will only have 1 or none. The only solution now would be a purge. I'm from Serbia, that's how we lost Kosovo. Tito wanted to be nice so he let albanians settle there, 60 years later, albanians are 95% of the population (although they had help from NATO with purging about 1 mill serbs). Now we can pretend that it's still ours but it's really not and will never be ours unless we exterminate them (which would get us nuked by NATO) or try to outbreed them (which is not happaning either).

So wait, he's Hitler- *not* Hitler.

It looks like you are saying he isn't Hitler.

Are you SURE your boss wants you convincing voters that Trump *isn't* Hitler?

Get outta here shill. Trump is the best option.

Pathetic attempt at demoralisation. Jews are desperately trying to change our collective consciousness into hopelessness. But you won't succeed Schlomo.

Whos trying to save it?

There is a very high likelihood that either before or directly after Trump becomes president the leftists will go full bolshevic and cause the dotr to happen.

never going to happen, stop with your little fantasy if you want to save whites.

Shit accidentally hit reply. This tbh we need to regain our pride through the tradition of Arbeit Macht Frei. But only through real work for real results can we see the truth. And to earn the right to truly work for a homogeneous and stable society? I'd march on an abrams with a halberd.

Nice defeatism, loser.

First you have

Now it's

Totally not a subversive plot to wreck America (especially whites). What the fuck is next? People killing themselves if they aren't making 100k+ by the time they are 25, just out of principle?

You prefer hiding your power level and voting for Jew-approved politicians, I suppose?

OP is right. Western civilization is dead beyond repair.

DEPAIR NOT! for this is a golden opportunity to be radicals and change our lands for the better

Because being conservative has been failing for over a hundred years

The time for the real right wing is now. Be radical, forge a new path rather than trying to go back to old institutions that have failed and are actively working against our people like the government and the church.

twitter.com/johnnymonoxide/status/729168447582568448

Obviously not. I am heavily dissapointed with Trump, but the DOTR is obviously a stupid fucking fantasy and people need to stop spamming with this bullshit.

You say we don't have power, no one is stopping us from taking power. No one is stopping us from creating clean cut, american nationalist parties that promote white interests, no one is forcing us from getting into politics.

The laws need to be changed, and we can only do this if we raise up a new generation of self aware white men into politics. We got to promote policies that promote white birthrates, and then when we get enough power, welfare to non whites for sterilization policies and then re-stating segregation.

what can we not do? we can not do the same things white nationalists have been doing for the past 60 years, such as; have anything to do with nazi symbolism or Nordic runes, nothing to do with Zionism or white genocide.

We must promote economic and social policies that promote white security and stability. If we took enough power we could eventually ban all forms of marxist thought in universities.

What sounds more plausible, young, smart, Holla Forumsacks getting into local, and national politics to make change? or LARPing on the internet how we are going to gas the kikes and fight off niggers who have fully auto AK's and have more numbers.

Really loved what you guys did with IDENTITY EVROPA, I think we should have a social presence on universities and push our talking points for sure. If we can start promoting the idea that we are great people and have a great history, with out coming off as antagonistic that would be great. We must dominate all spheres of culture like the left do. We need to be on universities, in local and national politics promoting white interests.

How do you know I was at Berkeley?

Red Ice

I mean how do you know that my namefagging ID belongs to someone from the Red Ice stream? Its not like they said 14/88 gas the kikes race war now on Holla Forums's Holla Forums is THIS guy right here and pointed to me

You linked that johnny monoxide guy who was the cameraman for the stream. I just assumed it was the person you linked.

Oh yeah, he he. Good Assumption user ;)

Keep up the good work, Johnny. Hail victory.

>twitter.com/johnnymonoxide/status/729168447582568448
hahaha nice one

People are actually stopping you from doing all of those things. The two parties and the US voting system are preventing you. We cannot win democratically. Ever. It is not possible in the USA. This avenue is closed to us.

That's a nice thought, but the time for all that was two decades ago. Today it is too late.

So, become cuckservatives? Because we all know that is a winning strategy! Work within the enemy's framing of issues instead of smashing their framing entirely and creating our own. Perfect. Genius. Nobody could have ever thought of this before, it is such a unique and intelligent strategy.

Again, the time for this was decades ago. It is too late now.

You need to get your head out of your ass, user. There isn't going to be a peaceful way out of this for us. We either fight or we lose. End of story.