Niggers and Spics brawl at LA High School

RACE WARRRRRR

A mass brawl involving about 40 people broke out on the campus of a Los Angeles high school on Monday, in a fight that officials believe was started at prom over the weekend.

I thought the world would be a peaceful multicultural Utopia after the evil white man was no longer present?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightperspective.org/2008/12/05/the-legenday-white-skinned-cloud-people-of-peru/
vhemt.org/
ir.library.louisville.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1010&context=honors
amazon.com/Celts-Origins-Myths-Inventions/dp/0752429132
academia.edu/3891226/Celtic_Chainmail
eupedia.com/europe/celtic_trivia.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaesatae
8ch.net/pol/res/5952683.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_glacial_period#Devensian_and_Midlandian_glaciation_.28Britain_and_Ireland.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ancient_Greek_helmets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_helmet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agris_Helmet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brennus_(4th_century_BC)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glauberg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2999574/The-rise-Hispanic-America-Incredible-graphs-went-negligible-biggest-minority-just-two-generations.html
penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/wine/wine.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christofascism
livinganthropologically.com/anthropology/guns-germs-and-steel/
louisproyect.org/2014/10/26/fuck-jared-diamond/
livescience.com/51522-bronze-age-gold-spirals-unearthed.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_framing#History_and_traditions
history.com/news/hungry-history/the-pretzel-a-twisted-history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae_(279_BC)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrous_metallurgy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are niggers incapable of throwing a decent punch?

Niggers and spics hate each other. The only time they work together is to fuck over white people. This isn't news, you retard. What are you sliding?

Heheheheheh

This is what free education looks like.

Coming soon to a community college near you.

The benefits of racial diversity

I wonder if they'd still trash the place if their parents were paying? Interesting idea

Reading between the lines of the stories put out on the local news, the dindus were attacking the Mexican kids for (((reasons))). The press could only find Mexican kids to comment on the story because all of the dindus had been sent home early, and it seems they were not back at school today because again, only Mexican kids available to comment on the story.

Watching the video it's clear that the dindus chimped out on the spics since you mostly see single spic kids balled up, protecting themselves from multiple dindus attacking all at once.

Those are campus police, btw, not real cops. Yes, that's right, in LA, public schools have to have their own full-time cops just like college campuses, not just private part-time security guards like white schools in the suburbs.

When I was in a white high school not far from here, the security guards worked 5 hours a day, showing up for first bell and leaving after lunch. These animals need cops to start an hour before school and two hours after to keep the place from being burned down. Disgusting, I almost feel sorry for the spics having to share a school with these primitives.

It's almost as if when you take these shitty races out of their shitty countries and bring them here, they recreate the same shitty conditions they created and escaped back home.

Is it wrong that I'm laughing?
The same assholes that are imploring people to stop fighting in schools, that are saying in the video that "we have to do something!" are the same kind of fucktard idiots that integrated the schools with forced busing, the same retarded morons that demanded the schools end corporal punishment for outlandish behavior, the same imbeciles that supported Ted Kennedy's suicidal immigration act of 1965.
Now they reap what they've sown & they are blubbering like babies about how terrible it all is.

Hey niggers…yea, we know you browse here…you may hate whites, but you'd better support Trump and stand against illegal immigration, because as things go now, you'll all be outnumbered in the schools & easy targets for a good stomping by Hispanic gangs. The whites will mostly be in private schools or home-schooled by then.
But you'll find you're targets of the same hate you feel towards whites. Like it or not, it's time to choose sides.

It still was white men's fault somehow.
BTW, I'm a latino. We had something that looked like a civilization. Also, we don't go sucker punching people just because like those filthy apes.

more or less this

Bean niggers will grossly outnumber dindus, especially in places like LA. Bean niggers might seem less aggressive - at first - but when pushed, can be every bit as ruthless and savage as any dindu. Since bean niggers are smarter than dindus, expect that they will devise ways to really fuck you dindus over.

Lol no you didnt. White people landed in a couple spots and built things for you, that's why there are only like three big spots with buildings in the whole fucking western hemisphere.

Then you spic-chimped out and killed the whites over jealousy, and Maya, Inca, Aztec, and Pueblo "culture" went the way of the dodo bird. Because you are not white.

You are stone age stuff, just go back to South America please. You can have all of Brazil if you want.

WE WUZ TENOCHTITLAN N SHIET

Is it just me or dod the taconiggers get completely merked? All those sugary drinks they ingest does not a fighter make.

They all fight so cowardly. One goes down and then the pack comes in to kick the downed man in the head.

I hope the spics won, but they've still gotta go back and learn to heel.

White people built this?
So white people waz kings too?

I haven't left.

I believe the incas developed the concept of community service work building roads and shit.

you spics are actually waaay more dangerous than niggers because you are capable of social organization, niggers are just fucking uplifted wildlife

So then you aren't familiar with the various pre-colombian trans-oceanic contact theories?

WE

just ignore it shitskin he is obviously an autist, you guys are okay if you just stay in your countries and don't follow jewish bolshevism. also the aztec capital was pretty cool before the dagos made it into mexico city

Step pyramids were built and abandoned by the Old World literally thousands of years before the squat gray buildings in your pics were ever dreamed up by "ancient" taconiggers. Whites brought modern cities, practical housing that didn't take a gorillion years hauling stones to build, universities, hospitals with working medicine, and in modern times Whites have dreamed up structures ten thousand times more impressive than your little pyramid and mass-produced thousands of them.

Also, Whites sure were kangs after the conquistadors rekk'd your shit :^)

Oh fuck never mind I didn't read the retard you were replying to.

therightperspective.org/2008/12/05/the-legenday-white-skinned-cloud-people-of-peru/

spics hate niggers more than whites do. Isn't Compton like 80% taco now? Blacks about to get enriched.

I have trouble imagining this thread not being a slide. Amerindians were a mongoloid derivative. Azns can into civs.

Lifted and instantly dropped on the head more like.

So Spaniards and Portuguese are considered "white" now?

Wow, Holla Forums sure has changed. Now Irish and Iberians are classified as "white".

Incas and Mayans had a lot of interesting concepts.
Astronomy, masonry, they made buildings that resisted centuries of earthquakes. They had this big city floating on a lake.

They also had slavery and human sacrifices. Incas (Quechuas is the actual name but everybody calls them Incas) even had this form of population control in which they told everyone that deforming your skulls made you smarter. So a lot of retards tied their babies heads and made them dumber and easiert to control. This is no longer needed since Peruvians got internet.

Most of spics just stay in our countries. Everyone migrating is a loser.
I'm Chilean and we have a lot of internal problems but we're not fixing them by quitting and migrating. I'm staying to make Chile better. Good luck with Trump, I hope he wins so he makes America great again by getting rid of all parasites. I'm not surprised at all of Mexico not wanting all that garbage back.

I am and they make sense. Everyone believes the best theory is that men was born in Africa and migrated from there. The catch is that most of those settlers arrived to places where there was no people (Americas, Europe, etc). So they settle and stop being migrants. Here in Chile we had some anarchic tribes who had very little civilization, they were like Native-American-level culture. Then spaniards arrived. We are a mix of those two cultures now but we only identify with our current frontiers. Bolivia and Argentina are the only retards who believe by expanding their frontiers they will earn something.

Kill yourself.

Iberian Arab mongrel detected.

To an Eastern European this looks so fuckin funny.
Each one of them charges in separately, has no sense of space and more or less also falls down.
And any football hooligans would hand them their asses easily.
They have no sense of teamwork and even punches miss most of the time. They wouldn't last 5s in a firefight.

Can't wait till the economic collapse where tight knit communities will survive and the ghetto cities will run with blood while whites just move out on the farms with guns and let them kill each other.
One year and you'll be moving back in cleaning cannibals off the streets.

LOL

Yeah, and they didn’t come up with it. The whites who built their civilization did. When the sea level rose worldwide, the indios revolted and kicked out the whites. Then the civilization fell.

No, seriously, I'm interested and want to know more.

Please shut the fuck up. Whites don't need your fantasy bullshit. Other races built shit too.

I find it difficult to believe that you're not a shill.

That's kinda true for Mayans.
Incas and Aztecs civilizations were only one or two hundreds of years old when the spanish arrived.

Everyone agrees on that.

I agree. I was in Machu Picchu and Cusco a couple of months ago, the Peruvian guide told us that all the research agreeded that there was a "superior race" of people who ruled the Quechuas. These guys had probably fairier skin, they definitely were taller than the rest of people. Their leader was called the Inca. They kept fighting with each other, not unlike the Aztecs. The spaniards easily beat them by profiting of their inner fights and cowardice (some incas/aztecs quickly joined the spaniards so they could beat the opposing parties, betrayals everywhere).

We are taught in school that spanish were invaders. Although we agree they messed everything, stole our precious and brough sickness, they also brough civilization to every corner which eventually meant stopping the high numbers of child mortality and raising everywhere the quality of life.

About this superior race stuff, there's a little story I'd like to share.
I visited a museum in the north of Chile, in a place called San Pedro de Atacama.
Turns out that's the birth place of the LLAMA. Cool.
The Incas were so powerful that they started conquering more peacful tribes. One of them had this cute useless creature called Vicuna. Incas mixed it with their own guanaco and created llamas, which were great for their wool (and also could carry some stuff and be eaten in case of emergency).
My point: the tribe that was invaded had lived there in peace for a thousand years. 1000 years and they didn't made shit. They didn't discovered astronomy or made any significant improvement on their lifes.
Until they got invaded and got their life's enriched.
We might all be homo sapiens but no way in hell are we all equal.

But if they lived well why does it matter? You ought to know if you're browsing Holla Forums that progress isn't a real thing. If they were living in relative peace for 1000 years, they must have been doing a lot of stuff right.

If it wasn't for Egyptians and Anatolian influence in southern Europe, you would still be eating off stone slates and living in mudhuts until 11th century like nordic snowniggers until Christianity civilized them.

Hell, even "Europe" is named after Anatolian princess Europa.

That little rock there is your "untouched" European civilization.

Your shitposting reminds me that the well known fact that Aztecs had a good enough knowledge of Astronomy is proof that science can be created everywhere, as long as people want to understand the world that surround them.

Pics related I know the Darwin quote is fake but the point stands.

This nordisist WE WUZ KINGZ shit has to stop. Other people built civilizations stop being a nigger

damn, my favorite minority lost. Oh well, I guess you can count on niggers to never fight a fair fight under any circumstances. Maybe they can have a better life without niggers in their homeland of Mexico when Trump gets elected

also,to anyone that doesn't know, a taco will destroy a nigger in a 1v1 90% of the time. I actually got a little triggered by the niggers swarming lone tacomen

Fuck man Chilea bringing the bantz

It matters because civilised peoples strive to better their nations for the benefit of their progeny, leaving behind great works of art and science and pushing the boundaries of what's humanly possible. Uncivilised peoples aren't human, and 'progress' being appropriated by the radical left doesn't change that.

You might want to read up on the Celts before embarrassing yourself like this again. They had better metallurgy than the Romans.

The chinease, Mongolians, Huns, Japanese, Persians, and South americans all had civilizations without whites. Stop being a nigger trying to steal shit from everyone else GIMMIE DAT is for subhumans without culture.

The oldest city in the world is the Danube river civilization

Mate even Abos (due to their 5/2 vision or whatever) had a basic grasp of astronomy.

thanks op

Anatolian? You mean Medes? Hittites? lol Those are Indo-Europeans, faggot. Egyptians were practically a fairy tale land even by the times of Herodotus. They were largely reclusive, a lot like Hans, and their influence on anyone beyond direct neighbors is negligible.

Europe was initially barely populated after the last Ice Age, with glaciers covering swaths of it, most whites lived in Central Asia. Even then there are signs of advanced civilizations in pre-Indo-European Europe.

And that rock was made by people who also made chainmail and longswords. And ocean crossing ships. Even though they were stranded in the middle of nowhere, away from virtually any significant trade route to somewhere populous.

But hey, nice to see the nigger stories about crackas livin' in caves n shieeet found some new fans.

Indeed. Compare it to this.

I'll allow good Colonel Miles Quaritch to answer that.

I hope everyone realized I was being ironic.

I often times wish the Maori had been allowed to eat the Abos

This is why pollacks will always fail. They are fundamentally disconnected from reality and refuse to understand that their humanistic ideals are nothing more than Christianity without the spiritual aspects.

Human beings are animals, they are a part of the planet Earth. They don't get to transcend it. Just because technology progresses does not mean that the human species progresses.

Read the works of James Lovelock and John Gray. Stop being a humanist dipshit.

She fucked that nigger up

Yeah I'm not a Christian.

Fuck off, retard, I know more than enough to make a sound judgement on these things and I don't wish to waste land and resources on worthless leeches.

they're much better at stomping things

I guess mexicans are better at stabbing things

I'm athiest but northern Europe was mudhut shithole until Christians civilized them, that's the truth.

They literally mass-sacrificed humans for "Odin" by hanging them off Oak trees in Uppsala until 11th century.

Human beings will never colonize beyond our own solar system, they probably wont even accomplish that. But by all means, imagine that science fiction is real. You can't transcend human nature.

No shit, if you were a Christian you'd be a little less stupid. You're a humanist, a Christian without the context. Read Straw Dogs by John Gray, or don't. If you want to stay stupid, that's on you.

Technology progresses, humanity doesn't. The internet is no more impressive than a beehive.

Looked like an asian manlet to me.

You're the kind of idiot that in the 1800s thought we'd never have flight.

Yer a fucking idiot m8. Rome existed before Christianity as did ancient Greece, the height of the Romans was feeding Christians to lions. As did the Celtic civilization the Ostrogoth kingdom and all of the various other civilizations in Northern Europe. Europe wasn't even fully Christianized until a thousand years ago. The Danish and viking kingdoms that founded many cities that still standing today, Christianity stunted Europe's progress

This is why the black plague happened.

If you call

Thread theme audio.

The only reason you believe space is inhabitable is because you have seen science fiction movies. Humans beings can not survive outside of Earth. If you actually knew anything about science you would understand this, but since you're the type of retard who probably reads I Fucking Love Science, I know there's no chance of you understanding what I'm saying. Enjoy pretending that one day things will be like your autistic miniatures game.

Pic related, it's you.

It's a spic. IIRC, that video was taken at a school in New Mexico.

Only reason Celts flourished in mainland Europe is because of their close contact with southern Europeans, you can see it in their art. Romans and Greeks saw them as barbarians.

Celts and Germanics have no written script or recorded history. Celts were running around naked like savages covered in blue paint when Romans encounters them in British Isle.

Romans and Greeks got it from their neighbors who influenced their writing system, art, architecture, literature and metallurgy.

Whoever can kill the most people wins.

Only reason you know about it's existence today is because Christians recorded it.

How old are you? Don't answer.
The point is that caring only about muh happy life is no different than those good-intended hippies who just want everybody to forget their differences and hold hands. Good luck asking Palestines and Israelies to stop their fire.

It's ok not to believe in science fiction but it's not ok not to believe in meteorites and comets. Any day one may fall on Earth and if we have no colonies outside we will pay for our ignorance, the same way abbos and tribes of old thought they had everything until external forces completely destroyed their way of life.
Prove me wrong; you can't. Science wins.

Its a direct parallel based on the times. You are a literal retard that thinks all technological development is going to freeze with only slight adjustments simply because its what you're accustomed to.

And the first time I read it, I was 20, and my thoughts were: "I already know this shit". Meaning I didn't have to read it in the first place.

Culture is not something you should learn about in books; it's something you should practise.

The ISS is in orbit around Earth and can only exist because people on Earth keep it going. When the human species dies out on Earth, which it eventually will, humans who are living in space stations or on the moon, or on other planets, will die as well.

That's a totally meaningless statement and if you understood what science actually was then you wouldn't be saying it. You also seem to think I was making an argument about the way human beings should live, I wasn't. I also realize human beings will try to colonize space, I just know they are going to fail miserably at it.

The human race is not going to exist forever. The Earth will outlast us. Wanting to preserve the species is rather childish.

Birds can fly, can you think of an animal which lives in outer space? Artificial flight isn't even remotely a parallel to space colonization, that's like saying scuba diving is a parallel to swimming through lava.

This is all very common in California schools. It's really very common in all areas where latinos and blacks are the majority in the school. It's a subject that is not nationally discussed in the news because it doesn't fit the desired narrative of the left. If it doesn't happen in school, it is done off campus. As someone who once worked in a school like this and witnessed several fights (one was off campus and involved 200 students. Black vs Latino.) I can tell you that this is a huge issue. Every since Obama forced schools to not punish black students, schools have basically been afraid to do address these types of issues out of fear for being sued by the civil rights division of the DOJ…The 2 cops in this video should have pepper sprayed the whole fucking crowd.

Yes.

Defeatists should be shot, go peddle your trash somewhere else.

You get a free Peruvian for that - kek

So you agreed with everything else I wrote or you disagree but can't present arguments?

That's very probable but we're not sure.
I know that 30 years ago having internet in our cellphones was science fiction.

This is where you belong: vhemt.org/

Getting your ass handed to you by some little girl in a sun dress. Epic humiliation. He should just kill himself now.

Nihilism is disgusting no matter how much it hides behind intellectualism. You eat, sleep and dream for no good goddamn reason, you live for no reason. So you must understand that there are no need for reasons. Humanity will try until it can't. The opportunity exists for us to spread out into the universe, so we should take that opportunity. Once we have exterminated non-whites nothing will stand in our way of domination of the solar system. You should be tortured for heresy.

If you practiced Celtic/Germanic culture you would be living in mudhut and eating off stone slates, I doubt you would enjoy it.

European culture today is Romanized-Semitic culture, all the way from religion to literature to art.

Want a spoiler for your life? You die at the end. Want a spoiler for the human species? They go extinct.

Stating facts isn't defeatism, and the delusional quest for immortality is pathetic.

Damn. If that magnetic field around the Earth ain't worth a shit, then what's keeping us alive?

On the contrary, it is the meaning of life.

Thank you for proving my point. I'm going to go for a swim in the ocean. I hope your delusions prove half as satisfying for you as reality does for me.

Your writing in English your practicing germanic culture right now you fucking idiot. I don't remember us speaking christian as our language.

Where do you think the chivalric code came from? Why would barbarians emphasize monogamy when there are no material incentives? Have you even read Tacitus' Germania?

You completely missed his point

Confused them for Phoenician, you're right. It was Phoenician (semetic) princess named Europa.

They were not invented by vikings, they were merely adoption of romanizsed culture in mainland Europe.

Your point was not having a point, which is intolerable. You have failed to see the flame, the zeitgeist of humanity, of white man in particular. Namby-pamby motherfucker.

So everything Germanics and northern Europeans have created in the last 2000 years is not there culture because ??? Reasons??? The entire modern world is a product of the French Spanish English and Germans.

Low quality.

And before you cry about it, knowing it's low quality ahead of time doesn't make it less low quality.

Not necesarily because we've altered the natural course of things.

It's true that most species either adapt or die.
However, homo sapiens have refused to either adapt or die.
Most of the time, when a specimen showed an unfavorable trait (a bad mutation), it was discarded. On the contrary, good specimens (giraffes with longer necks) prevailed and had their genes persist in the gene pool.

Let's take that to homo sapiens. People with sight problems no longer are discarded, they just use glasses. Although this gives them a better quality of life, the gene pool is filled with generations of people with bad sight. Keep in mind that many of these genes are dominant so in the future everyone will need to get their lasers to get their eyes corrected.

We're no longer adapting, mutations are not encouraged and we refuse to die, so we will fiercely fight against our extincion.

Discussing with those who don't use reason & logic is like giving medicine to the dead.
You don't want the truth, so you don't deserve it.

English does not have it's own script. It's adopted from Latin, Latin script in turn was adopted from Greek, Greek script in turn was adopted from Phoenicians, Phoenician script in turn was adopted from Egyptians.

English has way too many influence from outside to be to considered purely-Germanic like Danish or Swedish.

Both invented by Celts.

The name English comes from Anglo, which is reference to a germanic tribe that migrated from central Europe, France comes from Franks, which were a germanic tribe from the east, and the Spanish are a degenerate mix of Romans, Muslims and Visigoth. Spanish are the most inferior, then come the French, and the English and the Germans are top-tier ubermench.

Not that I disagree with your point but that's impossible. Humanity is just an exceptional fragment of nature. It is our imperative to make it to space and achieve FTL travel in the next 5 billion years before our sun expands.

Spiritualism was a way to understand things that science couldn't yet explain. It's also helpful when you need to give control of your life.
Pic two is indeed racist. But I'd like an explanation on why Africans CERTAINLY WERE NOT KINGS because until now only racists have provided an answer. I'm listening.

Science is the study of the natural world, spirituality is not. Science cannot prove or disprove spiritual concepts.

Never post 3-D pie graphs, they look awful. English took the language of the Romans, but the Romans evacuated in the 5th century, which is where the legend of King Arthur comes from. The English are hardly fucking Mediterranean bro.

I'm pretty sure the homo sapiens have been around for more time than many species. Sure, turtles and crocodiles are older species. They are not extinct because we're protecting them.

I agree.

White women watch these videos and get wet. Dozens of dream men for them! White women are fucking pathetic… Haha!

It's a matter of semantics, but nothing is unnatural or else it wouldn't happen. Everything that is observable is natural.

I meant that we didn't knew what thunders were so we invented gods of thunder.
Same goes to fire and tides and everything else that was complex to understand.

Germanic and Celtic culture does not exist because they never recorded their own history until they were Christianized.

Modern world is product of various ancient civilization through history, Celtic and Germanic culture was not one of them, why? There is literally no recorded history of them other what what Romans and Greeks wrote about them.

If it wasn't for Romanization and Christianization of Celts and Germanics they would still be living in mudhuts.

And? Do you know how the Roman's got there culture? By stealing it from the Greeks. The Roman's absorbed the majority of the culture and technological developments from Thier neighbors to make themselves great. Even if that wasn't the case the entirety of the modern world was created by northern Europeans our accomplishments dwarf that of the Roman's by far. Men in space man on the moon and electronic devices that allows me to shit post with someone half way across the world. Compared to Rome we are atlantis.

listen to this retard

The gauls and celts had a written language pleb. And again rome and Greece existed before Christianity. The world's oldest battlefield with complex weapons is in northern Germany, the oldest chariot was found in Russia, the oldest road in England and the Danube river civilization is the oldest know civilization. Christians and Roman's like to write about how they were the only force of culture in the world largely for propoganda purposes, it isn't true.

It doesn't. It's all just Islam now. The entirety of Western Europe is an Islamic state now.

I doubt it was Celts, simply because Celts that Romans encountered in British Isle were buttnaked. They all fought naked, without armors.

If it was found in mainland then it's most likely influence from southern Europe.

I went to school in San Diego.

They hate each other and had fights at least once a week. This isn't really surprising.

Is this based on that picture? Here's a picture to counter yours.

Wikipedia cites evidence of that it's possibly Etruscan in origen.

*Origin

Hate is love. This is the Blackxican version of Montague and Capulet. May their renaissance echo throughout all time, lest we forget.

sage for slide thread

This is the future they chose.

Gauls and Celts has a script? Why is it not in use anymore? why do you use Latin script instead?

Even so called "rune" script traces it's origin to Phoenicians. I highly doubt Celts have their own script.

Germanic and Celtic culture does not exist because it's Romanized-Christian culture today. On top of that, neither of them recorded their own history. That's the truth.

"Untouched" European civilization is literally a drawing on a rock in Scandinavia.

Cultures are not determined by how much they record. The Babylonians recorded a bunch of meaningless crap because they were extremely superstitious of repeating events such as a crocodile leaving a river on the same day on two different months. The Germans and Celts survived without recording shit, they survived because they could kill. Consider the fact that we are on our way to repeating history because we continue to fail at reading it. Record all you fucking please, but that's not what determines the vitality of a people.

Pictish fought naked, literally every one who encountered them notes that they fought naked, sometimes covered in blue woad dye.

Here is a picture of scale armor used by Picts.

The Germanics did have written records but Charlemagne's successor burned most of them.

No it isn't, it's a fabrication by the type of halfwit who pushes the 'Northern Europeans were just niggers lol that means niggers are good and will eventually evolve' narrative.

Celtic oral tradition was so strong that a lot of it survives today, and before you embarrass yourself YET AGAIN - know that one of the most revered Greek plays of all time was an oral tradition.

You tried, but now you just look unbelievably stupid. A little thing called Roman expansionism took place, which is also why Celtic artefacts are far and few.

ir.library.louisville.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1010&context=honors

amazon.com/Celts-Origins-Myths-Inventions/dp/0752429132

academia.edu/3891226/Celtic_Chainmail

also most hellenic greek armies relied almost exclusively on celts as cavalrymen as did the romans though to a lesser extent. the only forces in the carthaginian army that did not route when fighting scipio in africa were the celtic mercenaries. keep wop posting though you fucking half-shitskin greaseball faggot

filtered for materialist cancer posting

Wrong on every count.
You don't even know the linguistic route of the word, it's less like today's 'savages' and more like our 'foreigners'.

Actually Celtics wore trousers out of battle, you dipshit, and armour in battle. That British Isles specifically the Iceni used chariots, too, to counter the Romans.

Fuck off and die.

protip any actual historian or archeologist would be laughing his ass off at the fact that you are calling picts celts

picts were pre-celtic britons from the ice age migrations back when doggerland was around you fucking wop posting faggot

You mean the tax money their parent's spend?

Also, Celts are not a race.

Never thought I'd be defending the bloody Welsh at half one in the morning.

What did your precious Germanic folks use to record their writings on for it to be burned? Paper came to Europe in 11th century.

Your ancestors have no written history to prove what they wore and what they din't. British Isle celts did fight buttnaked according to Romans, that's proof we need what "isolated" Celts were like.

Mainland celtic art is roman influenced, that's why pre-roman celtic art does not even exist.

There is a Celtic culture, but not all Celts are the same. Modern anthropologists try to emphasize that. Strabo was probably talking about one specific group of Celts.

Did you even read my post? I just said it doesn't fucking matter what they recorded, what matters is your capacity to kill the enemy.

This shit is why we have riot cops… can't LAPD call out some fucking riot cops and call it what it is?

No, he meant Celts in general. Race just means 'a group of people who look, talk and act alike' in it's most simplest terms. Modern anthropologists have tried to stuff 'race' under the rug and replace it with ethnicity which is the exact same thing, and liberals define racism as ethnocentrism. Just as there are differences among Europeans, there are differences among Germans, Celts, Englishmen, etc. Recognizing a unified people is recognizing race, so race realism (if you want to call it that) is somewhat relative. You can generalize and you can specify, it goes both ways.

That was for this post
who claimed "Charlemagne's successor burned Germanic written records".

Well, you were pretty bad at killing your enemy cuz your culture does not exist anymore, replaced by Romanized-Christianity.

I think I'm in love.

No, you clearly haven't read a history book in your life.

That must be why the Romans were flabbergasted by Celtic chariot design and jewelry, eh?

eupedia.com/europe/celtic_trivia.shtml

Educate yourself. Moron. The Romans would go so far as to trade their pottery for Celtic ironworking.

That house isn't Celtic in design, most likely a 'reconstruction'.

You are speaking the language of the culture you claim does not exist. Germans conquered the Christian Roman Empire and did what they wanted with it. You must be mad about that or something?

Expect, British Isle Celts represent a "relic" population within Celts. They were free from influence of mainland cultures until Roman invasion.

That's why they're good example for how "real" Celts were like unlike the mainland ones.

I have already addressed this here, along with chart

There's a reason why germany has a 1000 year history.
Europe north of the alps was an uninhabited glacial permafrost-desert before the middle ages.
Half of germany was covered in ice sheets, which only started melting in the summer during the medieval warmth period, which started around 900 - 1000 AD.

Er- user, look at the date of your picture. The picts were a very intresting peoples, but the thing was, is this. They developed over the course of a few centuries. By 7th-8th century AD? Sure they could produce iron, but say 700 years before? Before the time of Christ? around that time is when they painted their faces/bodies, and its also the reason why the Romans Build the hadrians Wall, because the picts were crazy.

In all honesty, I think the last time a great army painted themselves before battle, was during the reign of Boudicca.

Pic not related.

That's not true, who told you that? Go back to school!

French contains a mix of Gallic and Germanic mixed with latin.English wouldn't have so much French in it if it wasn't because of Viking (or North-Germanic) descendants who invaded England and took it from the Saxons. All you prove is that Germanic peoples have absorbed words from the people they conquered.

Stop making retarded claims without sources.

Niggers and Spics fighting over the remains of a once White city.

I find no joy in this video.

Only to lose their culture and turn into people they conquered. That's not really conquering, its desperate attempt for better life.

Source is right on that image you posted, idiot.

The huns did the same headbinding thing. I wonder if there was more to it than "this will make you look scary".

You keep saying we lost our culture whilst using the language of these 'lost' people. Germanic culture is the most visible culture in the entire world. You take one aspect of our culture and blow it out of proportion and as justification of how we are so lacking in our own unique culture. Cultures are formed on the sideline of the battlefield. No semitic christian would dared to have fought a crusade against muslims, and germanic people would not have cared before christianity. As well we used Christianity for our chivalric code which is the defining element of aristocratic gentlemen today. Western civilization is germanic in essence. World civilization is defined by footsteps of germanic people.

That's not your source, that's the fucking Osprey series. At best it's a secondary source, but you didn't reference anything at all. You suck at history. Feel bad.

Again, user, I think you should learn what the name pict means in latin. The word Pictus, means to have been painted. The romans named them this, after having extensive battles with them. The roman scholar Eumenius, around 3rd Century AD coined the term Picti to refer to the people in Scotland as Picti when he described their battle against Caesar, this is because they painted themselves with Woad.

You could also look up Caesars accounts on the subject if you are intrested. Why are you posting pictures of the Pict tribe from such a late date? Your picture is dated 750AD, and they seem to be wearing Iron chain in it Also, you did not comment on my posting about the Hadrian's Wall.

Pic unrelated.

Look at this post:

I'm not denying that infantry ran around naked, painted in blue. Some of them did that, and it's highly entertaining to know that they did. However many of them wore trousers and cavalry (as shown in picture) wore scale armor. The roman's abandoned Hardian's wall because of Germanic invasions east of there.

that angus mcbride painting depicts cimbric warriors and the naked man is part of an elite warrior cult called the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaesatae

they fought naked for ritualistic reasons

picts were not celts for the thousandth time

I see, well then I guess I should have specified, of course the nobility and higher ranked military men would have worn armor.

Sorry, from your last post it seemed as though you denined them wearing woad completely, sorry if I misunderstood your point.

Have this picture, Im not sure where exactly it takes place however.

The Celts' early development of prime iron weapons and armoury gave them a military advantage over the neighbours. It permitted them to conquer and subdue most of Europe for many centuries.

there is no evidence of gauls or non-pictish warriors wearing blue dye if there is please post the source and stop dumping decontextualized angus mcbride paintings of the cimbric wars

Blab, Blah, Blah, but the truth is you have no recorded history of your own other that what Romans and Greeks recorded. We have no idea what Germanic culture was, it does not exist today.

Based on archaeology and literary sources, If we were to follow Germanic culture today, we would be living in mudhuts, eating off stone slates, burning virgins as sacrifice and mass-human sacrifice for Odin by hanging them off Oak trees. All this was norm until 11th century.

Dude, wtf? Every post I make I always state "Picture Not related". What the hell are you on about?

You're nuts you think British Isle Celts knew how to sew clothes, let alone make trousers or sewn clothes of any kind! why do you think "Kilt" was just a long piece of cloth? They din't even wear proper upper-garment until late 10th century.

Glaciers used to be a very big deal in europe and have shaped most of the landscape there. They created riverbeds, fjords, the baltic sea and various low mountain ranges. The only way scandinavia looks the way it looks is because of the glaciers. There are still thousands of permanent glaciers in europe and most areas in scandinavia did not become inhabitable until the 1500s due the massive glaciers that were hundreds of metres high and covered tens of thousands of square miles. The germanic tribes followed the melting glaciers and used the fertile, virgin ground for agriculture.

Pic related. The mediterranean area was the only area that was not covered in ice and snow apart from and the only place in europe with no major glaciers apart from alpine glaciers.

fuck off cancer

first you were wop posting and now you are christcuck posting. germanic culture today is why you don't have smallpox. the romans learned how to use soap from celts, you are assuming that archeology isn't disproving the "primary" source roman propaganda that has been considered the only source for northern european history. there is absolutely no line of reasoning to assume that if the roman empire had continued to exist that the scientific revolution would have occurred, the late roman empire was completely corrupt and degenerate and produced almost no new advances in technology.

Btw, scotland and ireland were covered in ice as well. Britain has a ~1000 year history for the same reason that germany has a 1000 year history. The population density was way too low to sustain a high civilization at the end of the ice age.

you are a retard and you are posting shitty history

Okay, totally didn't even respond to my actual point. Sure go ahead.

blacks have a world of fantasy

9500 BP was when the melting was complete and the baltic sea was created

Alternative names include: Weichsel glaciation or Vistulian glaciation (referring to the Polish river Vistula or its German name Weichsel). Evidence suggests that the ice sheets were at their maximum size for only a short period, between 25,000 and 13,000 BP. Eight interstadials have been recognized in the Weichselian, including: the Oerel, Glinde, Moershoofd, Hengelo and Denekamp; however correlation with isotope stages is still in process.[29][30] During the glacial maximum in Scandinavia, only the western parts of Jutland were ice-free, and a large part of what is today the North Sea was dry land connecting Jutland with Britain (see Doggerland). It is also in Denmark that the only Scandinavian ice-age animals older than 13,000 BC are found.[citation needed]

The Baltic Sea, with its unique brackish water, is a result of meltwater from the Weichsel glaciation combining with saltwater from the North Sea when the straits between Sweden and Denmark opened. Initially, when the ice began melting about 10,300 BP, seawater filled the isostatically depressed area, a temporary marine incursion that geologists dub the Yoldia Sea. Then, as post-glacial isostatic rebound lifted the region about 9500 BP, the deepest basin of the Baltic became a freshwater lake, in palaeological contexts referred to as Ancylus Lake, which is identifiable in the freshwater fauna found in sediment cores. The lake was filled by glacial runoff, but as worldwide sea level continued rising, saltwater again breached the sill about 8000 BP, forming a marine Littorina Sea which was followed by another freshwater phase before the present brackish marine system was established. "At its present state of development, the marine life of the Baltic Sea is less than about 4000 years old," Drs. Thulin and Andrushaitis remarked when reviewing these sequences in 2003.

Overlying ice had exerted pressure on the Earth's surface. As a result of melting ice, the land has continued to rise yearly in Scandinavia, mostly in northern Sweden and Finland where the land is rising at a rate of as much as 8–9 mm per year, or 1 meter in 100 years. This is important for archaeologists since a site that was coastal in the Nordic Stone Age now is inland and can be dated by its relative distance from the present shore.
8ch.net/pol/res/5952683.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_glacial_period#Devensian_and_Midlandian_glaciation_.28Britain_and_Ireland.29

you weren't making a point, you were shitposting and showing your utter lack of knowledge about the bronze age and the iron age

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland

you are utterly retarded

A nigger's arms, like other species of chimpanzees, are structurally suited less for punching from the shoulder and more for throwing things. Like their feces.

LET ME FUCKING POST, KIKEWHEELS

One of us is retarded, but it is not me. Doggerland is a completely different time period.
I am talking about 900 AD - 1050 AD, not 6000 BC

user! Don't take his bait, he has been posting the same thing over and over.

Did Harald bring dog sleds when he fought at Stamford Bridge?

What sort of "soap" did your precious Celtic folks use? Romans and Greeks had high bath cultures, even the floors in baths were heated through running hot water underneath them .

I don't just need Roman or Greek source for northern european history. Just by lack of notable historic architecture, art or literature in northern europe pre-roman or christian era pretty much says everything.

lol you think glaciation reoccured hahahaha

that guy is a frankish nobleman from the middle ages. are you a little kid or something

Sorry user I can't hear you over the Holy Dubs of God.
See.

soap is soap, the romans simply jumped in warm water and rubbed olive oil all over their wop bodies and epilated themselves.

Just by lack of notable historic architecture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange

this was perfectly aligned so that the winter solstice lit up geodes as a single beam of light progressed through a central chamber and this was built when Athens was a pigsty and achilles walked the land

The glaciers affected the northern european climate. The permafrost in scotland, ireland, sweden & norway made the winters extraordinarily cold and the summers very short. Plus the melting glaciers disrupted the gulf stream and cut off Britain and scandinavia. That's we had arctic, siberian temperatures north of the alps.

Northern Europeans didn't have bath houses or stone buildings because they chose to build out of wood, since wood is biodegradable and thus their buildings naturally recycled.
If you knew anything about northern Europeans, you would know they are environmentally conscious and care about sustainability. Roman and Greek civilizations,much like our current western civilizations may have been powerful, but they are unsustainable.

stop fucking posting

Whats the point are you trying to make with armory from 8th-9th century A.D? obvious roman influence everywhere, from helmet to swords.

Find me an armory from pre-Roman northern Europe, Celtic or Germanic.

< Here's a list of ancient Greek helmets from 4th century B.C to 1st century A.D. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ancient_Greek_helmets

All northern European helmets and armory are direct influence from southern Europe. The one in the image is from 500–490 BC.

Fucking chimpouts a chimpout

lol you don't even know that the fucking gallic helm is called the gallic helm because the romans repurposed the celtic coolus for the legions. the celts made the best armor, the romans used celtic mail and celtic helms after the marian reforms you utter fucking retard
look at the source

You are the shitposting moron here, burgerfriend. The glaciers are still melting.
There are still thousands of them.
Just because the climate changed, doesn't mean that the local climate changes
Have you ever wondered how your drink with an icecube stays cool until the last bit has melted?
That's what happened in europe. the snow reflected sunlight, the glacier runoff disrupted the gulfstream and kept the baltic and north sea cool. The north sea froze over every year until the end of the 19th century. Glaciers my burgerfriend. Glaciers.

that genuinely made me laugh

Gallic helmet is literally Greek "Attic helmet", look it up. Romans adopted it from Greeks while Gallic "copied" it.

Celtic culture in mainland Europe was pretty romanized unlike buttnaked British Isle celts.

< Attic helmet is the image is from 320 B.C, find me a Celtic or Germanic helmet from this period.

you moved from saying that northern europe was under a glacier until after the viking period to that glaciers melt, you have completely shifted your argument

My sides

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_helmet

Not really. I said parts of northern europe were covered by glaciers, which is true and that it had permafrost before the medieval warm period, which is also true.

you implied that those parts were germany and england which is untrue factually

What the hell are you talking about? Germany still has glaciers. Stop playing dumb.

mountain glaciers are not the same as continental glaciers

Germanic culture is modern english and German culture. You living it right now. Those blonde haired Germans who destroyed the Roman's made the machine you are typing on not the romans. This is not Roman civilization.

They crushed your skulls sacked your cities and raped your women to death the Roman's were conquered.

If paper came to Europe in the 11th century then Roman's had nothing to do with it they were dead and gone by then.

Bahaha, you're nuts! Roman imperial helmet is from 2nd century AD, while the Greek Attic helmet in the image is from 320 B.C. Which one do you think is older?

Celts were not sophisticated metal smiths, they learned it from Romans, who in turn learned it from Greeks. There is no way Celts wore any kind of metal helmet until they encountered Romans.

< Bronze Attic helmet from 5th/4th century B.C.

I don't use Latin script you fucking idiot this isn't a romance language Latin is as dead as ancient Gaulish

The romans learned better metal working from the celts. Again the Roman's were not good at making shit they were good and stealing shit and absorbing it into Thier culture. They stole the whole Greek pantheon and expanded on it, they stole Greek fighting styles and expanded on it, they stole SUPERIOR celtic armor and expanded on it, when they fought the dacia no they stole military traditions and expanded on it. The Roman's were the borg they stole shit and made it roman

Wow, okay.

Today, I learned that Northern Europeans are fucking dumb! how do you folks even function?

Uh, they never had a script to begin with so they never recorded they're history.

Hey guys, I just remembered. this was a nig v. spic thread. What the hell happened. I guess Ive got to post some fun webums.

530 BC Germany, and 350 BC Agris Helmet, pic related?

There is literally no Celtic metal work dating back to pre-Roman period. Almost every Celtic art Roman influence.

Obviously, Roman influence, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agris_Helmet

Mainland Celts were very Romanized, find something in British Isle pre-Roman period.

rome wasn't even influential in the 5th century you retard, they were sacked by brennos

you didn't even respond when newgrange was posted when you were asking about architecture

This is why America is the best despite not having millenia of culture. We could still kick your ass without being thousands of years old.

you need to get up 2 d8 m8

I can agree to that!

Celts brought iron working to Britain pre-Roman invasion by 800 or so years. Are you looking for anything specific?

no he is just shitposting as a wogaboo

I hope that dog is ok in the first gif

"Influenced by Etruscan or Greek craftsmen with whom they had direct contact. The complexity of the montage and decoration may be explained by proximity to advanced metalworking centers such as those of Taranto or Campania. The objection is that all Celtic helmets from the period found in Italy were in one piece."

"The large palmettes with seven petals in the lower band and the main frieze in the central band may have been inspired by architectural terracotta from Tyrrhenian central Italy in the 5th and 4th centuries. The neck guard combines Waldalgesheim style with elements of 4th century Greek or Etruscan work."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agris_Helmet

Why don't you read about the origins? That helmet, sword and gold for shoes is not something Celtics came up with.

Gas yourself

funny you say that, since actual science over the various years have stated:

- infertility is caused by serpents in the womb (medical science)
- Tabula Rasa (psychology)
- phrenology (neuroscience)
- Einstein’s Static Universe
- Pauling's triple helix (genealogy)

and lets not forget…. the belief that leaving the earth, even just going faster than 50 miles / hour, would kill a human.

TL;DR: you took a 5 minute break from jerking yourself off to daddies collection of National Geographic and actually read a article.

It didn't make you a scientist, nor a authority figure on these subjects.

There's nothing wrong with borrowing from other cultures, and also to imply that Europe had no unique contributions to the arts or cultures of their own is stupid.

actually, the celts built the roads of ancient europe.

the roads as in "all roads lead to…" roads.

We should encourage this.

Okay dude, this is the natural order of things. The Romans were influenced by the Etruscans and the Greeks who were Influenced by the Minoans and Mycaneans who were Influenced by the Hittites, other Mesopotamians, and the Egyptians. Everybody knows this, learning from, borrowing from, or being influenced by other cultures doesn't make you stupid or something, it took a long time for knowledge to accumulate into real technological changes, and frankly, it would be short-sighted of you to ignore other successful societies and technologies of your predecessors.

Nobody's interested in getting in some pissing match about who did what first because it's irrelevant, the smart people in the world knew to copy and borrow from their predecessors period, you didn't survive if you didn't do that.

Yeah, that's what the romans wanted you to think.

When Caesar conquered the Gauls (Celts) The gauls had gold coins. Rome didn't. By bringing them to heel,Caesar gained control of over 400 gold mines. This made him wealthy enough to risk crossing the rubicon, and we all know what happened there.

By the way, the Gauls (a Celtic people) sacked Rome in 387 BC.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brennus_(4th_century_BC)

And they had their own culture before Rome was anything other than a regional power. This Torque is from 400 BC, and was found at a site going back to 500-600 BC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glauberg

damn

/thread

wops utterly btfo multiple times ITT

It will.

Can't tell if b8 or autism

christcuckfairytales.jpg

Why don't you try debuking me then? or get a history lesson!

muh chinese empire that peaks briefly and then completly stagnates for another 5k years

you've literally been btfo ITT because you don't know shit about history, and then you tell another user to get a history lesson lol

At least i have a history, unlike Celts and Germanics. your learn your history today because Romans, Greeks and Christians recorded it, not you.

get the fuck out of here shitskin
evidence points to the notion that the rulers of ancient egypt were white Caucasians

this has already been discussed here before. and you still got btfo.

Ofcrose, they were meds not nordics!

Egyptians and Phoenicians influenced both art, architecture and writing system of early Hellenic culture, which eventually influenced Roman culture.

Has it, really? you've yet to prove me wrong. Only thing Germanic civilization has offered to Europe is childish scribble on rocks and that too in late 9th to 11th century AD, pathetic!

Here's some germanic rock for you, your ancestors made it.

Niggers will be blown the fuck out, demographically speaking they are stagnant.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2999574/The-rise-Hispanic-America-Incredible-graphs-went-negligible-biggest-minority-just-two-generations.html

I hope the Spics kill them.

Keep praying to your jew god. Your ancestors look down upon you with disgust.

Varg go back to the land of your ancestors i.e not in France ;)
Now GTFO and go LARPing somewhere else

Again, I'm athiest but northern Europe was mudhut shithole until Christians civilized them, that's the truth.

They literally mass-sacrificed humans for "Odin" by hanging them off Oak trees in Uppsala until 11th century.

Image related : That's what you would be today if it wasn't for Romans and Christianity

If you don't think that's awesome you are a huge pussy.

Never change Holla Forums. Your autism inspires me sometimes.

Christians didn't civilize them, Romans did. And Romans were polytheistic up until the late 300s AD. Shortly after they collapsed.

Anyway what the hell are you trying to say? Are Southern Europeans superior in some way?

All that matters is a group's ability to kill as many other people as possible. Rome fell because it lost that ability.

it's funny to see christcucks get triggered at an image of varg

hurr durr

No. Not all Europeans are equal. We know this. We know the Greeks and Romans were revolutionary. Followed by the Germans, British, French and Spanish. Everyone else just fell in line.

So basically the Aztec Jaguars and a Celtic Berserkers had it right?

Norse Germanics were pagans until 11th century. They were Christened by Holy Roman Empire.

Ok, second of all pagan Northern Europe was never less advanced than Meso America. Remember, Pagan Norse explores went to the Americas. When did the Aztecs ever get on boats and cross the Atlantic?

That was my point, the people who taught them the most about civilization (Romans) were also pagan.

Different feats =/= Advancement. Pagans Norse certainly had two things the Meso American's didn't have, which was steel and sea faring vessels. But they still lost out in farming, Astronomy, Architecture, Engineering. In a war Northern Europeans wouldn't be able to field an army strong enough to defeat the Aztec empire. They don't have the numbers. And they wouldn't be able to sustain a prolonged campaign.

Am I watching niggers fight niggers? or niggers fight spics? Or niggers fight whites?

and by fight I mean…well I just don't have another word for what they do

GET THAT GIRL! GET HER RIGHT NOW! SHE ASSAULTED A HOLY AFRICAN MAN! SHE MUST STAND TRIAL!

The greatest civilization the world has ever known is western civilization and it was engineered by Europeans.

You mean the Spanish, French, German and Anglo Sphere. Everyone else just rode their success.

The Aztecs were defeated by men who had a better ability to kill everyone around them than the Aztecs did. Conquistadors had gun powder, it wasn't superior architecture or records that killed the Aztecs it was fucking guns man.

Holy Roman Empire was not pagan, this is not about pagan but lack of civilization among Celts and Germanics until Chrisitiziation.

They have no recorded history, no script, no architecture, no art other than what little romans thought them.

Only thing their ancestors have left behind is bunch of childish scribble on rocks in Scandinavia and British Isle.

Built on knowledge of Latin civilization, not Germanic or Celtic, which does not really exist.

You goys read ((Jared Diamond's)) book haven't you? Truth is the bulk of the Meso American population was decimated by the time the Spanish ever arrived. Sure, they had some pretty impressive stone pyramids and what not.

Here's this fucker again. Ability to wage war takes priority over everything else. Christian Rome fell 1,540 years ago. Get over it.

Go LARP somewhere else faggot. European pagans don't have many written records left behind because christfags burned most of them.

Ok, I agree this isn't about religion. It's about technology and external influence. So, why are you contradicting yourself and claiming its about Christianity?

This is simply not true, not to mention so many Pagan artifacts and writings were destroyed during Christianization.

Diplomacy, and Disease were their best weapons. We all know this. The conversion of the native population pacified most of the country. The displacement of the native population. It wasn't just "GUNS". The over dilution of the native populations because of the introduction of European genetics. Every spic alive today are the legacy of Ghosts. They don't speak the language that was there. They don't know their history. They have European names. They have European features. If it was just simply run and gun, then most of Africa would be Arab.

Truth is. We'll never really know what happened. The Spanish were all about stroking their ego not preserving a society they had subjugated. I don't even think the Aztecs built their pyramids, since they were military and religious based society. But all their advancements were worth noting were all Engineering, Astronomy and Architecture?
I honestly think they took out who built them.

That's actually a really interesting point. I'd like to know if there is any evidence for it.

Only to lose their culture and turn into people they conquered? That's not really conquering, its desperate attempt to ditch their "Germanic ways" for better life. If they really knew how to conquer like Romans did, Europe would be Norse pagan today not Romanizied-Christianity.

What did they write on for it to be destroyed? Paper din't come to Europe until 11th century and it was no where near Northern Europe.

Most of the stuff I come across is cringe worthy. And the best I get from Holla Forums are the idiots that their religious stories. These are the same people who proclaimed a giant dragon to be their alpha god. I don't think their religion is accurate. But the Mayan civilization that came before them were building pyramids around 700b.c. before vanishing.

That's a really stupid way to think. It's like saying that a horde of niggers would lose if they conquered us, simply because they spoke English and used our tech. Its about genetics and the ability to adapt. The Germanic peoples and more than enough capacity to do so. After all they have the same brain size.

Idk m8 whatever the hell Christians were writing on until the invention of paper.

*had

LOL.
Also what's the deal with that 25 second long obscenity beep?

The Romans absorbed everyone elses cultures again what they had was a ripe off of greek cultures they got absorbed themselves you idiot

The height of the Roman empire was pagan. The holy Roman empire was a German creation some thousand years after the height of rome you idiot.

Hes not saying that man or technology does not advance, he's saying that man cannot transcend his own nature. This is the basis of Christian theology, Fascism, and Traditionalism. Im glad guys like this post here and not just you edgy know it all edgy neophyte spergs.

We are living in Germanic and celtic civilization not latin it doesn't matter where the alphabet comes from. What we have dwarf's anything the Romans made

Reminder that Rome had to learn wine making from Carthage.

penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/wine/wine.html

Your living in the world my people created you filthy fucking med. The romans are currently buttfucking retards living off the scraps of Germanic and celtic civilization. 2000 years ago we stole your alphabet. Thats all you got, well done champ, we walked on the moon.

lad, go read 'Thorstein of the Mere'. Thorstein comments on how much civilization the Norsemen figured out with writing. Metalworking, long houses, law, etc.

Fuck, the word 'Law' is from the old norse 'lagu'. I am well aware there were laws before the vikings, but the point is, they had a legal system and they took it very seriously.

There's even a story about draeuger's not leaving this families home until a court ordered them to leave.

Norsemen not civilized, ha!

Lolno Facism is about survival of the fittest and group survival. Christianity is closer to cultural Marxism.

The "barbarians in North Europe" is just another one of the lies propagated by the Cuckstians and their Semitic masters.

OH SHIT BTFO!

No u. Fascism ,among other things, is the perennial knowledge that men will always succumb to their natures. Why a strong leader and hierarchy is sought for the nation and strong military is maintained for the niggers who gone take yo shit,man's perennial nature, being a scumbag. Though some transcend that it is few. Go read more Nietzche and Ragnar Redbeard you ridiculous low rent faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christofascism

What tank specifically is that in the second video?

there was an actual race of coneheads. the headbinding was done by ambitious commoners who emulated the look of the rulers for prestige. of course, the (((media))) wants people to think it's all headbinding.

I had the same thought

No, fascism is a recognition that a man is a rising beast rather than a fallen angel.

And some people have higher natures and greater destiny than others. The Germanic race has always been superior to the Latin degenerates.

He already said that you pleb

Jared Diamond is an idiot

louisproyect.org/2014/10/26/fuck-jared-diamond/

Yeah.. that was my point.

Shut the fuck up you racist stop appropriating my culture! Ayyo hold up…so you was sayin…yo. So…hold up… you was sayin dat romans weren't kangzz?!?! Fucking bigot.

The word "barbarian" has changed over the centuries too. In the ancient world of Greece and Rome it described those who didn't speak Greek/Latin.

Notice later in the 16th-18th century Europeans referred to the niggers and redskins as savages because they were so far beneath us.

The history of England, Scotland, Ireland, Scandanavia, France (Normandy), Germany, etc is that of the viking.

Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading this thread. Learned a lot. It's a reminder that 90 percent of Holla Forums is pure shit, but there are those 10 percent that makes it worth my time.

bwahahaha, feck off

livescience.com/51522-bronze-age-gold-spirals-unearthed.html

fuckin kek

That sure looks like a script in your image.

Many elements of what we know as "Western civilization" are Germanic in origin - common law and the practice of wearing pants, for instance.
Even if what you say is true, the Romans got much of their civilization from the Greeks, who got it from other sources like the Phoenicians, Sumerians and the Egyptian kangs n' sheeit. But they built on it and made it superior - much like Celtic and Germanic civilizations did from contact with Rome. That is the mark of the white man.

More like jealous "latins" (read: mestizos, kebabs and of course jews) who want to tear down the "snow niggers" out of jealousy.

The barbarian narrative might have started with them, but it was adopted by Christcucks as part of their attempt to destroy the heritage of Europe in order to cement the cultural hegemony of their Semitic religion. That's why it was so heavily incorporated into the academic view of pre-Cuckstian Europe until people actually started digging up the artifacts that prove the truth. Even despite those efforts, they still try to push the narrative because the alternative is admitting that Cuckstianity is nothing more than trash to be discarded because our European roots were better in every way.

Most Germanic peoples had ALREADY converted to Christianity before Rome fell. People just take the example of the Saxon invasion of Britain (which the Romans had already abandoned) and now pagancucks get the idea of heathen warriors destroying "weak Christendom". In reality the strong warriors were for the most part already Christian.+

Stop buying into the false dichotomy and realize that the true greatest combination is Germanic civilization and Christian religion.

The only decent parts of Cuckstianity were stolen from European philosophies and religions in order to make the proto-Marxist teachings of Jesus go over better with Europeans. Cuckstianity, when stripped of these things which belong to our race, is nothing more than the worship of a Semite and a Semitic god. Europeans are what made Christendom strong, not the religion which has always advocated for white genocide. Long ago by murdering Europeans that refused to convert, hunting down traditionalist priests, subverting the aristocracy, and destroying holy sites; now by telling Cuckstians that it is their duty to allow foreigners into their countries (which was also how the Jews were allowed into Europe).

Cuckstians are race traitors.

This thread:

Thank you Holla Forums for always defaulting to the same bullshit.

Who's salty? Rome are the ones who got their asses kicked.

Like I give a shit what white people kicked other white people's asses at one point in history or another.

This kind of discussion is as pointless and divisive as they come. It's like when you dumbfucks start arguing who is more white, like Ahmed and Tyrone are gonna give a fuck, let alone Goldberg.

I assumed you were another favela monkey trying to divide with the "no culture" meme. They're the ones trying to diminish achievments. To compare Mesoamericans with Celts/Germanics over a 500+ year time gap is foolish. To actually conclude that said indios are actually superior, is complete fucking retardation.

Pic related, the central structure of this cathedral was built at the height of the "Dark Ages".

Rome is so fucking rekt

Wasn't the University of Oxford already around for three centuries before the Aztec empire was even formed?

Yes, and go up and down history far enough and so is every else.

I can only pray that we last as long as Rome/Byzantium did, though I don't have much hope of seeing the current trend reversed.

fuck my face. We are apex predators, and some sandniggers with collective psychosis arrive and you're afraid modern civilization will end? I'm sure the only thing it will end is the sunni zerg rush from the (oh so peaceful) arab countries such as IS, Sudan, Tunesia, Turkey and ofcourse sayid arabia

Hey, has anyone noticed that this thread about niggers and spics fighting has been completely derailed into D&C feuding about European tribal superiority?

How outlandish?

just gives to show how much we care for niggers and spics. Now get back on topic.
European superiority? Glad I don't live in Europa, but just in one of the Kingdoms

If you make stuff like this, please spellcheck.

We were apex predators, but now we are tired and decadent. Centuries of infighting and two massive wars have sapped our power, slaughtered the best of us and engraved deeply into our psyche a subconscious aversion towards violence.

To the modern European anything is better than outright war. He will do and say anything to avoid, in his mind, a repetition of 1914 and 1939.

Now, this isn't the first time this has happened, but back then there was no transportation infrastructure on such a global scale. It would take Ahmed and Jamal years, decades even, to know that their enemy is in a slump and ripe for the picking, and by then the leftists and traitors would have been hanged and the West would be back on track.

The two world wars changed that, specifically because they involved all Western nations, unlike past conflicts.

Mudshtis and niggers aren't winning by force of arms or strength of will, they are winning by using the one advantage they have over us, that they breed like vermin, and exploiting the fact the West is entering its twilight years.

The issue isn't that we are losing our hold on power, this has happened before, but that we will likely never get it back because the demographic map of our countries is changing.

If you're referring to the Norse, that's wrong. If you're referring to the start of the HRE, that's still wrong.

i laughed

Chileanfag here.

Yes, there were taller and fair-skinned people in the americas and they used to be rulers of some tribes. Even before the arrival of europeans, there were "superior races" in here.

I'll tell you another story, this one about Easter Island.
That island ("Rapa Nui" is the proper name) is kinda administrated by Chile, but their inhabitants have a lot of privileges. Only Rapa Nui native habitants can own land there, for example.
In schools we're taught that we invaded them and brought diseases and forced them to live in a corner of the island for a century.
I travelled there a couple of years ago, they are doing really fine now. 3000 natives live there. There's no poverty, they have a lot of income through tourism. Every native is a potential guide. There is a jail there but it's rarely used. The soil is rich and grass and trees and all kind of good plants grow everywhere.

Aaaand in their local museum I learned a bit of truth.
Turns out that centuries before the western civilization arrived, Rapa Nui had to classes. The ruling class ("long ears") were the smarter ones and the working class who worshipped the long ears as if they were gods. They carved this big statues (moais) in the image of the current leaders by sculpting stones (I touched them, they are soft and you can sculpt them just by using your fingers). They then transported them by using tree logs.
They even had a writing system.
One day the working class had a revolution and killed all the good looking ruling class.

And then everyone was happy and they lived in an utopia! :)

Lol no. Civilization collapsed. Since the remaining people had no idea how to do anything, they just ate all plants and cutted the remaining trees.
They pushed down all the Moai statues and made a new religion, one based on a "bird man".
When the western civilization arrived, they didn't knew how moais were moved so far from their bedstone: they didn't knew trees had existed in the island because none was found. The idiots remaining in the island were so stupid that in order to make fire they used wood with writings on them, or white wood that was taken out of the Moai's eyes.
None of them knew what the writing meant and their meaning was lost forever.
I want to believe Europe will be spared from this fate.

I forgot to mention that the remaining habitants of the island had no food and were doing cannibalism when the western civilization arrived with some domestic animals.

Today the island is filled with plants and trees. They are trying to preserve the ecosystem of old so they brought from the continent seeds that existed before in there.
There are some cows and horses too. They just walk around like wild animals (eating fish is better than eating cows with strong muscles. Also motorcycles and cars are better than horses).

I've never had a problem with spics. It's the Rothschild trained, funded and operated "School of Americas" cartels that have kept firm control over South America, and the drug trade operating to the levels the World Bank needs for its superficial illegal money.

Drug and other illegal trades are the heart and soul of debt based currency.

Also the Soros funded Aztlan faggots are obviously a problem of "WE WUZ".

Latino nations seriously need to get their shit together, and kick out the banking syndicates that are trying to do to them, what they are trying to do to America.

you got BTFO like 6 times already ITT but by all means keep shitposting

Yup, that's why we need a few million more of them in the US, so California isn't the only state that isn't minority white.

Are you really cuck enough to believe la Raza will show you any mercy?

La Raza is a joke, and the whole concept is laughable. They are a mix of indigenous Maya and Aztec, which the true blood of those lineages are treated like shit by the half breed Spaniards.

It's either Spaniard mongrels moving in from the south, or Africans, Arabs and Asians from everywhere.

Only one of these are remotely European, and Catholic/Christian to boot. They are nationalist and race aware.

The main problem is they are openly racist to the aforementioned alternatives, but play victim cards as they have had their brood be instructed to through Jewish Academia.

From what I can tell, you shill posters jump at the chance to attack a spic, but quietly saunter off when it comes to Shemites.

Your kind is not white and never will be.

I could give less of a shit. You want to import some Christian niggers from Africa? I mean, so long as they are Christian it's okay, right?

Yeah, no shit, they want to steal US territory and ethnically cleanse it of whites.

Yeah, go be a butthurt wetback somewhere else. You're not welcome halfbreed.

By European philosophies you mean Latin and Greek.

Celtic and Germanic have no recorded history of any "philosophies". Their culture does not exist.

In fucking 9th-11th century A.D, is that something to be proud about?

If Romans were the one to get their ass kicked why did Germanics left their culture only to turn into people they supposedly "conquered"? why din't they spread Germanic culture instead?

Even Germanics saw that their culture was inferior compared to that of Romans.

There is nothing Celtic or Germanic about that architecture.

Pic related : That's your "untouched" Germanic "architecture".

stop posting user you have been BTFO multiple times

What is your solution then, ethnic cleansing? Where are you going to find the political power to do that, and not be destroyed by an international coalition.

A small little group of death squatters fucking each other in Asatru basements is not going to accomplish an ethnically white society.

I did not say that I want to promote them to come, but that it's easy to recognize which of the invaders is more likely to be convinced to have a sense of solidarity with European culture and peoples.

D&C is not something we should allow our enemies to use, and not utilize it ourselves. However, I feel you may be too autistic to realize that.

He's right. I am Germanic, and civilization exploded into what it is in my peoples homeland when Rome brought them writing, mathematics and modern masonry.

That's why Germany became the "Holy Roman Empire."

Then again, we took what Rome gave us, and made it even better than what the Romans could ever dream.

I suppose the Italian curly haired mongrels are still bitter about that.

Build a wall and chase the rest of the spics out.

The Overton window is not anywhere near a point where we could successfully "chase the rest of the spics out."

You can't prove me wrong cuz you have no recorded history of your precious Germanics or Celts other than what Greeks, Romans and later Christians wrote about them.

Pic related : Heres some childish scribble on rock your Germanic ancestors left you…in 11th century A.D!

GO BACK MONGREL

why do you keep spamming this shit on different ids? are you an Holla Forums shill?

that "childish scribble" is a rock with script on it. those are runes.

Actually they do have records, from the Latin's you ignorant fuck. Ceser himself said the Druids were probably responsible for all the Egyptian knowledge.
It was fucking burned by the Christians as "witchcraft". The reason we have Latin/Greek is because Rome became "christianity" and the Arabs saved a lot for us being less degenerate than Christians. The reason we have Egyptian myths is because they hid them under the sand pyramids.

Muslim conquest was the beginning of the dark age….ever wondered why europe shifted from the Mediterranean Sea to the north?

No retard. ALL metallurgy came near the Ukraine and Baltic Aryan regions. All language too. People only moved to Northern Europe later when the freeze died down except for a very few physically strong/large tribes.

LIKE TODAY, MOST PEOPLE MOVED SOUTH

I'm not even going to bother with this one considering Druids were pretty much tree monkeys, like literally tree house and shit.

They have no recorded history of their own, they left literature, architecture or art, that already says a lot.

Looks like without Mediterranean influence, you Germanics and Celts would be bunch of savages in every aspect.

As opposed to europe which is dying right now.

That's "Old European" script, do you even know what "Old Europe" is? It pre-dates Indo-European/Aryan migrations.

Basques for example are "Old Europeans" aka Non-Indo-Europeans.

How did this nigger and spic hate thread turn into a history lesson?

This.

Learn from what happened before.
You're supposed to be stronger. Don't let your countries be invaded.
Don't repeat our mistakes.
Latinamerica for latinos,
Europe for europeans,
Africa for africans,
America for americans.

The only ones who benefit from migrations are people who have already gave up fixing their own countries.

Pic related is untouched germanic arcetecture. We blew the greasy italian faggots civilization out of the water ages ago. Western civilization is the greatest civilization to ever grace the world.

Oh boy.

so you're not denying that the celts/germanics had script now?
and if rome hadn't stolen cultures, traditions, creations, and beliefs from other european countries, then rome probably wouldn't have existed.

No m8 the skyscraper was the last great architectural and cultural achievement of the west. It ties into who westerners are in the way that russians build out westerners build up.

Then why are you wearing pants, which would instantly mark you as "barbarian" to a Greek?
They did, you just insist it doesn't exist. According to you we are living in Roman culture now, with togas and arena fights, and all history from 500 AD onward didn't happen.
Right, which is why it is called Romo-Grecan architecture and not Gothic architecture.

The Italic alphabet was derived from Greek and in turn Phoenician - by your own standards the Romans themselves are savages with no history and no culture.

I'm interested to know how many men did rome put on the moon? Deep sea exploration? What was medicine like in rome? Opinions on sodomy? When did rome harness electricity?

Actually, I've been in such reconstructed houses (Northern European wattle-and-daub, a style that lasted from the Neolithic until well into the twentieth century in some places), and they're comfy as hell.

I'm sitting here in a three-level brick house with a heavy tile roof and concrete under the first two floors, and the temperatures in pic related are much more palatable in summer.

"GUYS, ROME HAS NO CULTURE, THEY RIPPED THEIR MILITARY TECHNOLOGY OFF THE CELTO-IBERIANS"

This is how dumb that faggot sounds.

Literally, everything about your architecture comes from Latin and Greek culture.

There is no such thing as "Germanic" architecture other than mudhuts.

And the romans had hundreds of people fight to death in the arena for their amusement. They lined their highways with crucified corpses of slaves.

How is that any different than sacrificing people by hanging them? I'd rather hang than be crucified, honestly.

Man, neoclassical architecture is tacky as fuck.

So you are saying there is nothing Germanic about the Palatine Chapel. I guess Charlemagne was secretly Roman.

Terrifying story, bro. Thanks for the warning!

Gothic architecture comes from Romo-Grecan architecture, if it was truly Celtic or Germanic, why din't ancient Celts and Germanic built it in Pre-Roman period?

On top of that, Gothic architecture dates back to 500 A.D.

Mediterranean cultures ( Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Phonetician) is what shaped Northern European civilization, and that too only after 11th century A.D.

All built on knowledge of Latin and Mediterranean civilizations. All the way from religion to philosophy and science to medicen.

Germanics and Celts have no recorded history to claim they invaded this or that, other that what Romans and Greeks recorded about them,which was no very pleasant.

Image related : Pantheon, Rome
2 century B.C – 1 century A.D. Germanics could never built something like this if they din't encounter Romans.

these "mudhuts" are different than the ones the niggers live in. and it wasn't mud you autist, they were way more sustainable and advanced than nigger huts.
see

basically one Holla Forums kike is shitposting super hard as a romanboo and he has a 11th grade level understanding of history which makes it even more obnoxious

there is literally no evidence that the jews had any role in the idea of building high rises, they also had absolutely zero input into the use of steel framing

brutalism masterrace

And if it was truly Roman or Greek, why did the Byzantines build in completely different style?
Religion? So you are lumping the Palestinians in with the Italians, then.
Image related: Hagia Sophia, Constantinople. This was the greatest structure any Roman ever built, it makes the Pantheon look like a stinking shack.
But I can name at least ten Germanic-built structures bigger than it.
Face it - Rome has been surpassed.

I prefer Modernism or Art Deco so long as all the tacky greekaboo stuff is kept to a minimum. Or styles that incorporate multiple styles like Baroque or even Mughal Gothic.

Okay, It's a highly "advanced" mudhut, are you happy now?

Yawn, there is no such thing as "Germanic" or "Celtic" architecture, you literally have no recorded history either through literary or archaeologically to say it's Germanic other than mudhuts.

doesnt even look like a mudhut tbh. looks like a perfectly sustainable house to live in.
for what purpose?

It is either the same autistic half Brit half Italian that was always making a fool of himself on cuckchan or that shill, forgot his name, that was out to make everyone hate Germanics.

I bet they are comfier than the dank caves the italics were living at the time.

The techniques used in timber framing date back to Neolithic times, and have been used in many parts of the world during various periods such as ancient Japan, continental Europe as well as Neolithic Denmark, England, France, Germany parts of the Roman Empire and Scotland.[14] The timber framing technique has historically been popular in climate zones which favour deciduous hardwood trees, such as oak.

Traditional timber framing is the method of creating framed structures of heavy timber jointed together with various joints, commonly and originally with lap jointing, and then later pegged mortise and tenon joints. Diagonal bracing is used to prevent "racking", or movement of structural vertical beams or posts.[11]

Originally, German (and other) master carpenters would peg the joints with allowance of approximately an inch (25 mm), enough room for the wood to move as it seasoned, then cut the pegs, and drive the beam home fully into its socket.[citation needed]

To cope with variable sizes and shapes of hewn (by adze or axe) and sawn timbers, two main carpentry methods were employed: scribe carpentry and square rule carpentry.

Scribing or coping was used throughout Europe, especially from the 12th century to the 19th century, and subsequently imported to North America where it was common into the early 19th century. In a scribe frame, timber sockets are fashioned or "tailor-made" to fit their corresponding timbers; thus each timber piece must be numbered (or "scribed").
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_framing#History_and_traditions

Clearly, one of various building technique borrowed from Romans, why din't they know about this building technique pre-Roman era?

It looks like it only evolved into "bigger, more refined" homes only after contact with Romans and that too from 12th century A.D, time period says it all.

pic related : Here is your actual ancient Germanic building technique.

Let it all out Vito, which 6'2" Bavarian hunk fucked your fidanzata?

do Germanics even have a history? you have never recorded your own history, no script, no art, no literature. Everything you call civilized today comes from Latin culture.

Germanics are pretty good at peddling pseudo-history, they do it all the time with their fantasy nordicism.

pic related : scribble on rocks, Germanic contribution to Europe.

filtered

lol, look at those dirty little snowniggers.

That's what you would still be today if it wasn't for Latin culture civilizing you.

6/10

All fun and games until Crusaders arrive.

That is a soviet T-64 tank my man.

t. autisti/k/

Are you this guy? Did you get bored of assblasting weebs? Either way, god speed user.

"Where is the history?"

From someone who's part of a former fascist country, depending on perspective, Church was in some cases the Fascist state Right Hand.

Hell is below, so you mean looking up.

Also fuck Varg.

No Varg, Hades is underground

Everyone has a problem with spics. In case you haven't noticed they're just faggot bait posters coming here from 4chan you dumb faggots. No one likes beaners

Also call anyone a/an "[x]boo" just makes you seem like you have no understanding of anything, which isn't too hard to understand with faggot spics

fucking snowniglets

read the thread

Nigguh you salty as a pretzel! An Italian invention btw :=)) history.com/news/hungry-history/the-pretzel-a-twisted-history

There would be no crusaders without the vikings.

Make White Women Great Again

What the fuck happened in that first video??! Was that some sort of punked thing gone wrong?

'Celtic tales- A thousand years of cattle rustling'

A good portion of near sightedness is environmental from living in cities

daily reminder that the celts won when the greeks tried to refight thermopyle and the celts were the first people to sack rome and the only people to sack delphi, the only difference between la tain and the iliad is that one was fought for a stud bull that would have provided the entire tribe with wealth and the other was fought for muh dik helen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae_(279_BC)

(literally defeated the greeks where the persians could not)

Tax evasion is highly practiced in the black community.

This. The Celts were fairly advanced but not unified in any real way. When Caesar subjugated Gaul, they were just getting out of a large internal conflict.

That's not to say the Romans weren't massively impressive as well. Roman infrastructure was amazing. They got their shield and metallurgy from Celtic tribes though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrous_metallurgy

This butthurt over Romans even though they've been gone for a really long time is hilarious.

Germanics, Celts, Greeks, and Romans have all been integral in their own ways to developing what we are now.