WE WUZ

>twitter.com/LeSeanThomas/status/729974368961331200

This was tweeted by "LeSean Thomas" a couple of hours ago, co-director and producer of "The Boondocks", a popular cartoon I'm sure most of you are familiar with.

I don't want to go into "meme magic" territory, but it seems more apparent by the day that blacks, regardless of their social status, and a strong tendency to fall into the "WE WUZ" rhetoric and mentality. And we all know(as any intellectual honest Historian would tell you) that these claims are not only misrepresentation of historical facts and actual cultural appropriation, but that they are indeed historical revisionism 101 with a weird mixture of mysticism and pseudo-scientific theories that would make falt-earthers blush.

Moors weren't black they looked like modern Morroccans, although they ruled over blacks as well the leaders weren't black. They also only ruled southern Spain and Portugal in the last few hundred years they held onto just a small part of it, etc. And the irony is that all those paintings are from the late 19th century, painted by European orientalists in a consciously romantic mode. they have about as much relation to black Muslims as a romance novel cover does to, say, English peerage.

But what "triggers" me the most, especially as an actual tuga in this case, is the fact that people only stand by this preposterous claims but go as far as signaling for them. And I'm talking about people that know this has no base is Historical facts, but will remain silent in order to make appropriating and entitled afrocentrists not "feel bad about themselves", because they know know that blacks need to inject themselves into other cultures, especially European ones, to compensate for their insecurities and reinforce in their vacuous heads that they "WUZ KANGS" indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

historiasdelahistoria.com/2008/06/23/¿descienden-los-andaluces-de-los-moros
translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://historiasdelahistoria.com/2008/06/23/%C2%BFdescienden-los-andaluces-de-los-moros&edit-text=&act=url
nytimes.com/2010/04/23/opinion/23gates.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abeed
youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs
denisegaskins.com/2008/07/07/euclids-geometric-algebra/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_algebra#Greek_geometric_algebra
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3131308/Does-France-s-2-500-year-old-royal-tomb-belong-prince-princess-Stunning-Celtic-complete-chariot-jewels-leaves-archaeologists-baffled.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So resuming, we have this somewhat public figure(with many contacts and friends on the industry) claim that Moors were sub-Saharan Africans(with they were not) and they "Ruled" European countries like France, Italy, Spain & Portugal for 800 years(guess that would explain all the black European kangs /s).
What what is the response by his followers(including some quite high profile people)? To encourage this behavior and help legitimize this pseudo-historical nonsense.

The Moors were Berbers and Arabs, I can see his confusion though, a Moor was a term eventually used to describe those in the empire inclusive of Africans. Othello The Moor for example, was a nigger and probably added to his confusion.

This triggers me. 😠

France was never conquered by niggers, and the sand niggers who tried got absolutely wrecked.

Most people have no - and I mean NO - historical knowledge of any depth prior to about 1945.

Never mind prior to 1045.

Those are nice paintings, though. I love the fantasy/ speculative fiction genre in painting.

Heh… Isn't Paris half sandnigger and nigger?

I wish it wasn't.
It makes me sad when I see the pics.

How do you rule something for 800 years and leave no DNA behind? Like the admixture in certain places of Europe might have North-African DNA, but I don't think any place has black DNA outside of recent day.

This one actually gets a response from basically everyone I show it to.

It has been like this for decades.

The moors were islamic niggers and they did do all that shit. Italians got fucked over centuries into the greasy wops they are now in the south.

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEIT
😂👌👌👌

The moors were Islamic North Africans (Arab + Greek + Norþ African native) you fag, and did basically none of those things.

Niggers are sub-saharans and have accomplished even less.

You're basically right about the Italians though, the Iberian too - they look like greasy mudslides Semites because they've got a bunch of that in them.

Yeah, just like Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven, plus almost all of the Roman Emperors and the ancient Greeks and Egyptians.

The Moors in Spain weren't even Arabs, decades of enjoying the delicacies of white wimiz sex slaves turned them lilly white as recorded in medieval paintings and records.

It's also because they were Berbers and not fucking Arabs you retard. Berbers are closer genetically to europeans than anyone else if my memory serves me correctly.

It's a shame for KANGZ that cranial measurements exist along with skeletal remains from the period.

Nah more like 25% 25%. But it's fairly safe contained to their ghettos and quarters save when the chimps are out on a raid.

Excuse me I made a mistake, I should have said they WERE more closer genetically to Europeans until the Arabs raped them all.

To my knowledge, the ruling dynasty remained Arab and related to the Umayyads. Though I'm sure that I'll stand to be corrected.

My point was, that regardless of what shitskin tribe they initially were, they ended up as what most would call 'white' pretty fast.

They certainly did, but before the Arabs started muh dicking the Romans and Greeks were already muh dicking everyone in North Africa and colonizing them, which is the same reason there are still remnants of their blood all across the middle-east and the occasional few in the Levant and North Africa.

I don't know about the Arabic rulers becoming more yuro than Arab though, I was under the impression they were only used as concubines and any progeny they had wasn't able to rule, but I'm probably wrong because I know jack shit about how sultans became sultans.

[Citation Needed]

Hahahaha all the niggers and nigger-sympathisers over on 4chan tote that cartoon around as evidence of "based blacks" knowing how to fix their communities.

Cucks. When will they learn?

So address the lack of Black admixture in North Africa, Spain, and Italy.

Modern liberals be damned, Othello was always an ambiguous character due to Elizabethans referring to everything non-white as 'black'.

Not in France Charles Martel raped the shit out of them

Is anyone going to you know….refute him? Those painting are not even from the same era that moors ruled Spain

People have, the Moors were not black.

Firstly in the sense that this nig no doubt meant, African - that is to say sub-Saharan, black. This is utterly ludicrous, the 'Moors' was the name given to the people who conquered most of Iberia under the Umayyad caliphate - they were Arabs and Berbers, not in the slightest way related to Sub-Saharan blacks, whom they in fact enslaved and saw as subhumans but that's another story.
Then there's the "blackness" of these people in themselves. As>>5951534 said, the Berbers, who made up most of the invasion force, hailed from what had been for centuries a major trade hub of the ancient world, hence they had interbred with Greeks, Romans, Phonecians, Arabs and possibly niggers over that time. Even if this were not the case, the Moors who ruled over Andalusia, through the care of conquered white concubines, eventually became fair-skinned themselves as recorded by contemporary sources (pic related).

Then explain how Beethoven was Black

I just call it the coondocks

That's not Beethoven user.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

Vid related, is a more realistic portrayal of the Moors surrendering the south of Spain to queen Isabella.

This would be more or less ok if today wasnt the absolute opposite.

also this

AY YO HOL UP Y'ALL JUST HATIN ON A NUBIAN PRINCE CUZ HE A WOKE ASS NIGGA AN SHEEIT.

Perhaps we can use this as a wedge to make them eat themselves even more.

The French keep their Muslims bottled up. It will be easy for them to get rid of them when the political climate is right for it.

lol they are posting pics of fucking bashi-bazooks and fucking 19th century paintings of people from the ottoman period as some kind of evidence. the moors were most likely an arab led force of berbers and north-africans (aka wop looking half-shitskins) a fucking moor was more likely to look like a vandal than a nigger.

Abd el-Ouahed ben Messaoud ben Mohammed Anoun, Moorish ambassador to Queen Elizabeth I in 1600 the inspiration for Othello.

I'm gonna stop you right there.

Blacks, regardless of ANYTHING next to their skin color [which signifies their genetics; im not implying the actual color itself matters], have always and will always believe in anything they want to believe, regardless of objective viewpoints, stats, facts, or anything else.

How you don't know this is beyond me. You know how fucking old the DINDU NUFFIN stereotype is? It encapsulates all that they believe: anything they fucking want to. You could objectively show them that South Africans built the civilization they did in a barren wasteland and created a thriving society, it doesn't matter; they will claim blacks put it there and the bad whites moved in and took over. You could show them that every "innocent" black "kid" shot by a cop has a long history of crime and obviously did something warranted getting shot, but they won't listen. They always dindu nuffin, they were always good boy, they meet any data on past misdeeds with outright denial or derision or both.

Blacks will always fucking buy into ANYTHING that makes them sound poor, oppressed, once great, or anything they prefer to personally be the case. Facts don't matter to them, wishful thinking is all that does.

mandatory

can someone please explain nigger names to me. LeSean?

They used to depict themselves like this.
Sometimes Asian looking, others Caucasian, always fair skinned. Every now and then a black servant.

HOL UP

Also, interesting article on their genetic legacy:

historiasdelahistoria.com/2008/06/23/¿descienden-los-andaluces-de-los-moros

Google Translate:
translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://historiasdelahistoria.com/2008/06/23/%C2%BFdescienden-los-andaluces-de-los-moros&edit-text=&act=url

WE WUZ KANNNGZ

I love how it doesn't even occur to them that this
would have to mean that Africans enslaved whites for eight centuries, whereas they bitch nonstop about two centuries of American slavery.

Agree & amplify. Go full "melanin gives us blacks superpowers and whites were created by a mad scientist named Yakub" on anyone who touches on anything remotely afrocentric.

That ape shreiking at the end. French Revolution can fuck off. Jacobin kikes.

Yeah and I am pretty sure the Arabs were enslaving them for more than eight centuries and still are to this day but they never mention this since it makes whitey enslaving them seem insignificant in comparison and the Arabs don't give a shit.

What these fucking retarded niggers don't understand or refuse to acknowledge is that the only blacks that were enslaved were the absolute worst of the worst genetic breeds and that they were sold into slavery by stronger and smarter (not by much) tribes for profit.

This whole "ebil white man" bullshit is retarded.

is there actually a non-pozzed place somewhere with reliable, accurate, sourced information about the slave trade?

i'm sure you're right because out of all scenarios it makes the most sense; otherwise, it would have implied whites landed in Africa, set up "nigger hunting" outposts, and had these little dedicated white slave hunters only, who decided somehow that what they wanted to do in life was set up shop in an uncivilized, barabaric, disease and parasite ridden wasteland just to capture dark-skinned primates.

I'd be interested in learned more about the slave trade if only to use it as ammo in future arguments (not that such a thing would withstand a nigger's wishful thinking and powerful arguments of "nuh uh").

This is Paris, current year.

nytimes.com/2010/04/23/opinion/23gates.html?_r=0

By no means, is this non-pozzed, but the article is written by Beer Summit/Teachable Moment Faggot, Henry Louis Gates, Jr. calling out blithering niggers for being retards about their own history.

"Advocates of reparations for the descendants of those slaves generally ignore this untidy problem of the significant role that Africans played in the trade, choosing to believe the romanticized version that our ancestors were all kidnapped unawares by evil white men, like Kunta Kinte was in “Roots.” The truth, however, is much more complex: slavery was a business, highly organized and lucrative for European buyers and African sellers alike.

The African role in the slave trade was fully understood and openly acknowledged by many African-Americans even before the Civil War. For Frederick Douglass, it was an argument against repatriation schemes for the freed slaves. “The savage chiefs of the western coasts of Africa, who for ages have been accustomed to selling their captives into bondage and pocketing the ready cash for them, will not more readily accept our moral and economical ideas than the slave traders of Maryland and Virginia,” he warned. “We are, therefore, less inclined to go to Africa to work against the slave trade than to stay here to work against it.”"

I guess that's why they called it the Dark Ages

I know you're trying to meme but there are negroes out there who use the Dark in Dark Ages as evidence of magical melanated moors running Europe.

As you can see, go-guy, they totally white washed him.

Reverse-colonising

#OilPaintings

heh

checkm8 honkeys

Feels

Euros have no resistance to African diseases, the average lifespan of a Caucasian in Africa was like 10 months. They were purchased from African warlords who enslaved their rivals.

WE

Shiskin logic, not even once

if that was the case, how/why didn't the slaves brought over from Africa decimate the American populations with their diseases?

They did.

At least the Native Americans.

Of course whites take all the blame for this with lies about small pox blankets, when the places that had the most amount of native population extinction were actually the places where the most slaves were imported.

Somebody should tell them that arabs also call niggers "slaves".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abeed

of course he's prone to this bullshit, most of the same blacks that "know what's up" with the jews also spout this kind of shit.

Hold up Hold Up…

You tellin me….

We wuz colonised, raped and pillaged by the African Kings?

You mean that slavery wuz reparations and shit for whitey after we overthrew the black colonial masters and shit?

WE WUZ COLONISED

Mary mother of god.

Logic seems fine to me…if you let shitskins enslave you, you deserve it

I didnt know paris was this bad.

Here you go. A black lives matter professor on the history of slave trade about how whitey be keeping the black man down.

You know, I just realized the perfect argument to this shit is if these old paintings of nigger moors are accurate, than old paintings of white jesus must be accurate too.

You know that would trigger these niggers something fierce.

800 years of white slavery
-200 years of black slavery
+70 years of welfare and foreign aid
= blacks only owe whites for 670 years of slavery.

kek, haven't heard that one. And how about the Azores?

France is very shitty, like almost US levels
They've banned racial statistics for the last few decades(?), so the best we have to go on is tracking sickle cell

Hitler was right about France.

Hello my fellow Africans.

we all Do It For Free here, bub.

Hello 7th son

Nice to see your knowledge about history is nigger tier, since Italy was never conquered by moors(only Sicily, an island), coming from a snownigger I guess it makes sense.

Hi Achmed.

Niggas can use more than one name, like Diddy and Pufy.

Can you call it a conquest?They got kicked out as soon as possible,there was complete lack of race-mixing (the Normans made a greater impact on Sicily) and many became martyrs instead of converting.Many churches still today hold the rests of the martyrs.

I know but go explain this to whites who criticize niggers for their ignorance of history but are exactly no better than them when it comes to pushing their own brand of we wuz.

(Checken)
True,i always hope it's just fun and banter though.

fuck off retard

I hate the fucking rhetoric that slavery kept niggers down. As a Polak I could say that about Germany and Russia, but I don't. (I'm sure some polaks do though) modern Germans/Russians are not responsible for the things their ancestors did. With this logic every country would be guilty of something, everyone had a war at some point.

Nordcism fantasy is as stupid as Afrocentric fantasy.

Germanics and Celts have no recorded history, no literature, no art and no architecture, until they were converted to Christianity.

They were literally niggers of Europe living in mudhuts until 11th century A.D.

So even the 'niggers of Europe' started getting better at the whole 'living' thing than actual niggers, given enough time. Funny! Not even converting literal niggers to Christianity helped them there.

i tend to disagree, the Druids Definitely had most of those things, but they were destroyed for the most part when the Christians showed up

kek

This is why i laugh at Christfags.

Nah m8, Sultans could take concubines, and all children were equally legitimate. Unsurprisingly all the Sultans wanted white wimmins as concubines, so over generations, more and more Greek/SLav blood dominated the Ottomans.
That's to say nothing of the Jannisaries the administrative and military core of the Ottoman empire, formed of white slave boys stolen from their parents and brainwashed.

The fact that the Ottoman Empire was controlled virtually entirely by whites is the main reason it held on as a caliphate into the 20th century. The Siege of Vienna was just whites fighting whites pretty much.

Is there some redpill knowledge to Stonehenge? Something we're not allowed to know?

Actually Stonehenge was not hard to make, it was created by levers and shims.

youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs

Those are not Druidic those are norse. They are two different things dumbs. Also most runes are sigils for land owners and describe property boundaries.

He looks, it's the exact same post that was posted a few days ago.

Are these photos actually from France in the Current Year? This is depressing.

The jew left them nothing else to latch onto, so the only way they can be nationalist is to make up a fictitious history.

This is pretty good.

This man is in the business of translating complicated information to simple digestible information for the masses.

We should all be more like this man.

''
You literally post this every fucking week and always get BTFO. Christians destroyed EVERYTHING, every record, we had to borrow our math and philosophy from fucking Arabs because of this. They did the same thing to the Indians… but at least they had reservations. There is a reason Cesar said the Druids were the fathers of Egyptian knowledge and why Celts fought for Egypt as hired mercs. The very word GOD comes from Germanic Lombard tribes for gODIN, our temples converted, our history was burned, our writings called WITCH CRAFT UNTIL THE 1900's

he really thinks that north africans look like that?

What should the old pagans of europe have written down for us dumb kids?

That eveything fights for its survival, which is it's right and duty?

That a human being just cant really die if it passes it's genes on, passes it's very soul on perhaps?

That our life just goes back into the earth after we die, nourishing trees under which children play decades after our death, or to the crops that nourish our very own children and people?

That it's a mans duty to protect and take care of his family as well as its the duty of the woman to maintain the foundation the man and the woman built their family on, because these are the roles they're literally designed for?

Why would they have to write down what is obvious to every human that seeks nature and observes it?

Well, maybe they didn't think for a second that the people of europe would one day become so decadent and stupid that they would forget these simple facts that don't even need any sort of believe to them, it's just science.

But nooo, go ahead Christfags, laugh at the oldest Religions, the only ones that were even scientifically proven over the centuries by accident. Celebrate your giant stone tombs.
But your churches will crumble without constant repair, swallowed by the only true force and source of any reasonable spirituality:

Actually if someone with video editing skills could edit this video so it shows the muslim conquering map and the crusades map back to back, I think that would help people see his message faster.

The fuck are you saying.The only things we took from the Arab was Algebra and the number,stolen from Indian, and a bit of chemistry; philosophy and math was from the Greek because Greeks focused more on Geometry,that's why geometry foundations are all greeks.

Not true BTW, at least not in the east. Churches actually saved pagan artifacts, which is why the pope got butthurt and started various crusades against the Eastern Orthodox churches.

Sigh, you pagans sure are retarded.

The reason why there are so few records of the Celts is because THEY DID NOT RECORD ANYTHING. Not because they were stupid, because they did not want anyone else to understand their ways so refused to write it down. We have several different historical accounts attesting to this fact. Particularly in relation to academia and religion, the Celts insisted on having everything remain an oral tradition. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence suggesting universities (or at least a singular one in Anglesey) in the Celtic world; they were not simple fools, but to act like Christianity simply purged everything is simply false.

In regards to architecture, weapons, trinkets, trade-routes, diplomacy, settlements, monuments; the Celts/Germanics have many and of a quality often unparalleled in the rest of the known world INCLUDING Rome and China. Celtic metal-working was legendary.

Geez I missed this…
We already had more advanced math than the Arabs, we didn't borrow anything from them.

Medieval philosophers just called it "arabic" because that was their word for everything coming from the east, including from India and China.

Arabs didn't invent shit.

You're a neo-pagan, please stop. Half the shit we know as paganism today is luddite mumbo jump and outright invented from whole cloth.

Pagans lived their religion every day. Their religion was a functional thing that told them when to sow and when to reap, how to take care of animals or swords, and how their society should be structured. Unlike you who take it up as a hobby because you read some shitty blog about it.

You're about as similar to ancient pagans as a modern SJW is similar to a Red Army soldier in 1917.

Don't argue with the larperpagans.

They aren't even actually pagan. If you ask them what they worship they give you a vague bullshit answer.

It's just divide and conquer. Please stop responding to these people with anything other than fuck off.

WE WUZ ANIMES AND SHIT NIGGA

The algebra was from the Greeks as well.

Greeks did a geometrical type of algebra, Arabs just copied the Greek books but didn't copy the diagrams.

And their numbers were very different.

I didn't even click. Just from the thumbnail alone I knew I'd want to punch something.

Didn't know this.That's pretty neat user,thanks.

The russian in the comments is hilarious.

Someone asks him "are russians racist", his answer is "yeah we are fuck off".

Goes over it sort of ok.
denisegaskins.com/2008/07/07/euclids-geometric-algebra/
Bitch is dumb though.

I hate using kikepedia because they minimize achievements of whites as much as possible, so take this with a grain of salt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_algebra#Greek_geometric_algebra

tl;dr whenever someone claims arabs or mudslims actually improved the human condition in some way, simply look just a bit deeper to find out this is wrong.

Nice.A shame what is happening,and what happened to Greece,considering all what their ancestors gave.

Only European pagans who din't write down their history was Celts and Germanics because Latins and Greeks left shit ton of literature.

You mean mass-human sacrifice among Nose-Pagans for Odin by hanging them off Oak trees in Uppsala in 11th century A.D? you have very romanticized idea of Germanic pagans.

Neither of those architecture you posted is pagan, in fact first ones a Church and the other one is not even from Europe.

Pic related : Childish scribble on rock, only contribution of Germanics to Europe.

WE WUZ JEWZ N SHIT
SOLOMON'S TEMPLE WAS OUR CRIB
BLACK JEEZUS

Greece is a warning to anyone considering a multi-party system.

The ruling party in Greece was voted for by 6% of the population. Then they used EU provided funds to pay off dozens and dozens of smaller parties, until the ruling party in Greece owned a conglomerate of parties with 30% stake, which is more than any other conglomerate.

Greece has been well and truly fucked, and really needs to usher in a 2 or at most 3 party system. Any more parties and the corruption goes through the roof.

Your daily reminder that it's far more likely anyone hating on either Christianity or the Old Gods is probably a D&C shill.

Fuck off, kike

Fuck off, kike

Absolutely disgusting.
That objectively looks worse.

Not true at all. Many people here who are annoyed at the loss of Paganism in Europa are annoyed from a practical standpoint. Religion is an important pillar of any successful civilization. Because you have to account for multi-generational influence of religion, you need to be very careful what the over-arching ideals of your religion teach. The over-arching ideals that lie within Christianity all preach universalism, which leads to a loss of identity and love for your own kin and culture. You can see the effects of this spread throughout all of Western civilization.

Nordic Paganism, on the other hand, is ancestor worship. You worship your ancestors, and literally view your own people as holy. You also view your ancestral lands as holy. This is the most important and fundamental part of any religion.

Nordic Paganism was also a warrior's religion, which is good for obvious reasons.

Of course the majority of people who think this way don't actually worship the Old Gods, nor are any of us delusional enough to think that we could convert Europa back to Nordic Paganism. We are simply saying why Christianity is shit and why we were better off before we had it.

Accepting and understanding your own history =/= shilling, sorry buddy.

wow

france is like one-third nigger

Well, I hope they start paying reparations for occupying Europe for 800 years ;^)

BLACKS INVENTED DA CAR

The Celts were more advanced culturally than the Romans. They were just woefully inadequate militarily; and they were easily wiped out. Alot of celtic history and artifacts survived simply because the Romans absorbed them. This is a very ignorant thing to say about the Celts.

Christian here, one who usually responds to annoying pagan shills, too.

Celts had a written calendar, so complex that it baffled scientists for half a century. Celts printed their coins on gold, and had the head of their leader on it, before Rome adopted the system (and liberated Gaul).

Rome did plenty of.. coordinated historical revisionism. At least during their expansion.

Regarding Nords/Germans, it was just uncovered that the oldest recorded battlesite was in Germany.

History is unknown territory unless it is written. The data collected is just abysmally small, and often erroneous as well.

Egypt had a black dynasty, 4 rulers I recall… They weren't liked after they fell, so they were probably horrible in managing the economy or wars. However, given that the country spanned Millenia, and one Obama fits in 200 years of American history…

——

However, do remember that even Plato wrote of history as something of a downfall; Atlantis. This is a common theme that occurs in mythologies and world views.

Atheist+s

Pagans (real ones, like Mayans, Greeks, Sumerians etc.)

Christians
Downfall of Rome is a major disaster to Christianity, especially since it is accompanied by Muslim expansion, end of Mediterranean traverse and the pillaging of Antioch, Alexandria…

Snowflakes of Holla Forums
When Christianity is what kept Roman influence relevant to rest of Europe..

It has been recorded that the average time of an empire is 250 years. China, Persia, Rome and Egypt are exceptions. Even the downfall of Rome took 400 years.

That explains why British Isle celts were running around buttnaked covered in blue paint when Romans arrived.

Celts in Isle din't even know how to work Iron until 8th century A.D, mainland Celts learned it from Latins and Greeks.

More Nordicism fantasy.

Those traits were present in Meds since pre-historic times. Southern Europe has little to NO Germanic/Nordic Haplogroup I1a, vast majority of mudhut dwellers din't venture out.

Pic related : European Haplogroups and Nordic/Germanic I1a Haplogroup.

I dislike this style of argumentation;

Found battlesite* No writing from that age, I'm afraid.

Those were mainland Celts, who were lived under the influnce of Roman and Hellenic civilizations.

France was historically a Celtic region but today they speak Latin language instead of Celtic.

Celts from British Isle represent "relic" population within Celts/ They lived without any influence from mainland Europe for most part of history until Romans arrived.

Yes this has been made already

Your first image has the top legend cropped out

Er… they sacked rome like 700 years before that.

Celts in Isle din't even know how to work Iron until 8th century A.D, mainland Celts learned it from Latins and Greeks.
Someone got their Insular Celtic history str8 from the mouth of an illiterate Legionnaire stationed in North Africa
Insular Celts had Iron, hell Camuldonum had iron smelting furnaces on the outskirts of the city where iron ore was smelt
some Celts went into battle naked, but the idea is similar to the popular myth that all Nordic Berserkers went into battle naked, the Celts INVENTED the concept of chainmail moron,

It was done prior to the conquests. Even the celtic roads were older than Roman ones. However, they were less impressive, and were wooden.

The calendar was oddly accurate as well. dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3131308/Does-France-s-2-500-year-old-royal-tomb-belong-prince-princess-Stunning-Celtic-complete-chariot-jewels-leaves-archaeologists-baffled.html

But yeah, mainland. I don't think the Romans were too keen on conquering poor areas, hence why I'm more inclined to believe that the associations with the term 'barbarian' are closer at home in ancient Germany or north of it. Romans even visited Finland.

After Rome fell, the first European superpower (so to speak) was the Franks. Celts were advanced, Germans were advanced by Catholics spreading Rome into their lands.

I'm still not sure on how developed Hispanics were.

One has to remember that Carthaginians were very advanced as well, but nobody misses them. They burned children, you see.
I apply the same logic to "old gods" (ie. new, created, dead gods). They were a bunch of useless dicks.

The electronic device your shit posting on was made by germanics Roman's got BTFO centuries ago

Mainland celts had ironwork inhabitants before Roman's

ok, first those are nordic/germanic runes not Celtic, the Celts initially had no writing system of their own, when the Romans first encountered the celts the celts had adopted the greek alphabet similar to how Japan adopted the Chinese alphabet
secondly the druuids weren't wiped out by Christianity, the druids were wiped out by Rome
Rome made it an objective to execute every druid they found and even went as so far as to invade the Isle of Anglesey in Engalnd in order to massacre the holiest celtic site in Europe where the druids congregated and where druids were taught the entire histories of the various tribes, their religious customs, the laws of the tribes and of various nations, their languages, herbal medicine and rudimentary surgery all orally, they were required to memorize it all off by heart which they managed not write it down
to the Romans the druids of the celts were simultaneously the historians, lawmakers, judges, doctors, lawyers, ambassadors and priests of the celts and the druids Hated the Romans, a celtic chieftain might accept Roman hegemony if threatened or bribed but the druids strongly opposed any Roman control or influence in celtic lands
for this the Romans annihilated them for opposing Rome and committed a very infamous massacre of the unarmed priests and priestesses on the Isle of Anglesey, reducing the island temple complex to smoking rubble
all 300 years before Christianity would rise to prominence

Odinists who sacked and burned monasteries din du nuffin'.
Usually a form of governance, as with Swedes conquering Finland. It was made possible by the fact that writing was a rare skill, used to keep the shamans and chiefs in power.

Christians even kept some records.
Arabs conquered Mediterranean hotspots like Antioch and Alexandria. Much of the knowledge of the old world was concentrated. Rome was sacked and abandoned due to

As a Finn, I could whine about your gods purging everything good before…
But that is just another round of this circle.

You clearly don't want out, but you should go. Jesus is the way, the truth, the life.

continental celts had better steel than the Romans
one tribe in Austria created a type of steel the Romans dubbed Noric steel and the very reason Rome conquered them was to acquire their secret to forging that steel for their armies

Rome had a major campaign to acquire Greece, Crete… They even wanted Archimedes, but we all know how that went. It is quite obvious that they wanted all knowledge, at least the ones they deemed important 'for the empire'.

Perhaps, in an ironic way, Rome did become the manifestation of Ancient Europe due to their ability to claim everything European as theirs.

2/10 shitty troll.

Reasoning with them is a pointless waste of time. Maybe in about another 500,000 years it might work, but now it just incites violence. They don't understand "accuracy". Whoever is in power tells the story. If you tell a different story - add as many facts as you want - those creatures just interpret it as a challenge to their power and start fighting.

it didn't become 'ancient Europe' theres no such fucking thing
they conquered a significant portion of the European continent, by subjugating, enslaving or buying the allegiance of all of the ancient tribes and nations of the ancient world in Europe and the near east and north africa

Prove me wrong, Celts and Germanics did not recorded they're own history. We only know they existed because of Latin and Hellenic literature.

Can some user with better photoshop skills than me make a collage of old pictures of lynched niggers with crowns shooped onto their heads and the phrase WE WUZ KANGS written across it in some godawful, niggerish font?

they passed it down orally through the druids who were a protected scholarly class in their society
they did start writing things down just before they died out because they knew they were dying out
they passed down their history and stories through songs and poetry

What are you even on about? Druids din't record their own history either, we only know about their existence because of Roman records and later, medieval Christian literature.

Christianity brought organised literary tradition to Celts and Germanics.

Mainland Celts and Germanics learned metal work from Latin and Hellenic cultures.

Germanics had a runic alphabet christnigger
but to the Celts by the time Caesar invaded Gaul and Britain he described how they used the greek alphabet to convey messages and keep records, their religious history and customs weren't written down though because they believed that having the mysteries of their gods written down would allow their enemies and foreigners to know it
not uncommon in the era, the Eleusian and Dionysian mysteries for example
also in the final days of the celtic druids they created Ogham which was a runic alphabet that was used to record their own history but few examples remain today as they wrote on stone and wood primarily and rarely on vellum

No.

I did a video about it months ago, if anyone is interested you could have a look:
Sorry for the static in the background.

Runic is influence of mainland culture, it's descends from Old Italic script.

On top of that Ogham script is under-developed and it's still undeciphered.

Isn't it funny how the "North Yuros were living like niggers until 11th century, everything good in civilization comes from Rome, if you claim they had any culture or development at all you are a Nordicist" faggot and the pagan anti-Christian fags always show up in the same thread at the same time?

It's almost like it's coordinated. A show put on, to make you pick a side - either against Christianity or against Europe.

Reject this false dichotomy.

I could careless about Afrocentricsm, it's as stupid as Nordicism fantasy as i already mentioned before.

Berbers. I don't get why people on Holla Forums glorify them sometimes. Here are some actual Berbers.

pull the other one m8, heres a deciphered ogham alphabet for you

I like how someone says A on Holla Forums and we end up discussing Z in the end…

Those are just speculative theories, they din't leave behind more than few-set of scribble. If it really was fully devolved, we would have known more about Celts and their history today instead of relaying on Roman and Christian records.

these are the surviving instances of ogham
again its different when you only wrote on degradable materials, had an incredibly high rate of illiteracy with the only ones knowing how to read and write ogham being the druids and nobles while living in a latin centric world
it was a developed language but just like English vs a native tribal language the more relevant language replaces the indigenous one

D&C succesful. Well done, you're all getting 10 shekels on your account.

Having an oral tradition rather than written isn't the Christian south European's faults.

no but burning the people who knew that tradition to death and executing anyone who spoke about it for being a heretic was

the etymology of names and words related Moor (like say Morris) also translate to darkie and strange darkie

North america has West nile mozzies not Malaria or Dengue fever mozzies

we wuz kangz (detroit dynasty)

"could card less" implies you care a little, and Coul care less. You meant to say you couldn't care less, thus not at all

aztecs invented open heart surgery n shit while the white man was livin in caves. proof pic related

(I actually saw a beaner argue this)

Fuck the Aztecs. the Mayans were way more impressive given their development of writing and having advance architecture, mathematics, and art in their continent. If anything, Maya civilization is underrated compared to the number of talks of Aztecs and Incans, both of whom derive nearly all their societies from Maya.

Nice to see more of us here.

Tell me about it.