Why do Canadian immigrants behave so much better than in other countries?

Why do Canadian immigrants behave so much better than in other countries?

Our Frenchies have committed more acts of terrorism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H7ei4
archive.is/Rvbpj
eurocanadian.ca/2016/04/canada-was-not-created-by-immigrants-of-diverse-race-statistics.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_and_the_Unicorn
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/reyat-parole-air-india-analysis-1.3421505
factsandopinions.com/tag/inderjit-singh-reyat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mostly because most immigrants in Canada are gooks, who are not as violent as arabs or niggers.

TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX
TERRORISM IS A HOAX

It's true though.

They don't. If you were actually a Canadian, you would know

This

Get real OP.

archive.is/H7ei4

archive.is/Rvbpj

eurocanadian.ca/2016/04/canada-was-not-created-by-immigrants-of-diverse-race-statistics.html

/thread

The Canadians have chosen to hand over their country to gooks and high-caste street-shitters, rather than niggers and Arabs. From the perspective of an ethnically aware European, it is in many ways worse to hand over your territory to races capable of higher mental function, when the time comes to remove the gooks from Canada, there will exist a very real possibility that China will intervene on behalf of their colonists and directly annex much of British Columbia.

This

because weed

yer a nigger if you honestly think that m8. MUH IMMIGRANTS ARE GOOD!!!! I will give you a hint they are not

Nigga what? Ten years ago, my town was all white with the exception of a few asian families, and it was peaceful with next to no crime. Now it's been flooded with immigrants and the place is a shit hole. Especially after we received our "carefully screened" refugees who spend all day squatting in the streets and harassing anyone who walks by.

Do us all a solid and go camping at Fort McMurray with your immigrant buddies.

bump

1) We legitimately have a better system of immigration than most other countries where for the most part it's merit-based and if they don't find work they get deported, though this is changing in favour of more family and refuge based immigration.

2) Our media is one of the worst in the world for shushing the negative actions of immigrants/darkies/mulsims up.

3) Our country is very peaceful and law-abiding in general.

4) Low percentage of niggers and Muslims, even our Syrian refuges are at least legit almost-white Syrians and not the North African niggers pouring into Europe.

ARE YOU WELL ?

See

Sikhs are not immigrants, they are exiles. Actual exiles.

None of these things make the immigration any better, as our immigrants have absolutely no connection to our European historic identity and only work to dilute and/or erase it. They flood into our cities, completely replace all whites living there, and then naturally further promote mass immigration as they are a product of that system to begin with. All non-white immigration is a real threat to the long term integrity of our European identity and culture, simply because immigrants give absolutely zero shits about preserving it, have a vested interest in promoting further non-white immigration and diluting our racial identity. Fuck 'em. I wish we could ship those fuckers back to where ever they came from. Even the Chinks. They're the biggest threat to our nation, if you ask me.

And? They don't belong in our White European society. Their presence is an inherent threat to our longevity.

lol

No resistance and a government that assists in concealment of fact.

This. Some of them are less obviously violent than niggers, but they engage in just as much crime, it just takes different forms (Chinese for example fuck with their hydro meters to get cheaper electricity on the taxpayer's dime).

Fuck off.
Sihks are cool.

Fuck off, you cuckold. You're enabling the ethnic replacement of our people. I don't give a shit how "cool" sikhs are. They shouldn't be in any white nation. They dilute our cultural and racial identity, and promote further mass non-white immigration. Diversity also fucks up social cohesion and trust. If you love them so much then fuck off to punjab province and stay there.

People are saying this fire was planned

I think that's pretty tinfoil-tier, tbh. The conditions were perfect for a fire, and if it was meant to be anti-oil, they didn't even burn down the plants.

I'm not arguing that we should entirely replace white people with sihks, holy shit.

But Canada isn't in Europe

Let me fix that for you

Chinks who rape your Hydro,

or muzzies who Rape your Waifu.

Choose wisely whiteboi.

Japs are cool.
Chinks are cool.

But they should be cool in their own lands.

So, you agree that immigration from other cultures leads to the destruction of the native people. It's good we're all on the same page.

I'm not disagreeing with that sentiment at all.
Just pointing out that sihks seem to want the same things for their folk as we want for our folk.

No, fuck them. Their crimes are merely downplayed.

And the same thing will happen to whites who actually have history and not a bunch of word of mouth tales that were mostly told by old drunk/high people.

That's absolutely wonderful and I wish them all the best. They still have to go back, though.

Honestly, I don't know much about them.
Do they have somewhere to go back to?

Yea but more to the point is don't be a hypocrite and go back to your real land. Worry about the integrity of whatever country that you came from (what the fuck is Europe anyways? All those countries are unique and to say that there is European integrity in Canada is fucking retarded). Canada is a multicultural shithole and the only genuine culture of the land is of the natives

Go back to fucking europe

fuck off. Everything about Canada is European in nature. Our culture, our people, our institutions. Everything except for the geographic location, which means fuck all in regards to the content and culture of the nation. Canada isn't European geographically, but it is (or was) completely European in spirit and identity You're just a bitter shitskin who wants to be incorporated into what it means to be "Canadian".

You didn't fix fuck all, you cuckold piece of shit. You just proved exactly my point - non-white immigration does pose an EXISTENTIAL threat to our nation, our culture, and our race. Do you think you're going to guilt me with "muh poor injuns"? Nope. We were stronger than those fuckers and we dominated them - as it should be.

I always find it when shitskins or liberals use this excuse. You completely out yourself and admit that your aim is to "punish" whites for our past of conquest and colonisation by ethnically replacing us.

I would if it wasn't also flooded with these niggers

India? Punjabs? Duh

The first warrior Sikhs are the only reason that Muslims couldn't conquer all of India and the rest of Asia

fuck off, shitskin. North America is ours by right of conquest.

congratulations to them. They still can fuck off back to Punjab. They don't belong in our White society.

So, you're saying they're great warriors…
Why wouldn't we keep them, again?

I mean, I get wanting to purge muslemen, and africans, and jews and such, but what harm have sikhs ever caused us?

OCEAN

Then fix the nigger problem in your homelands instead of complaining about people corrupting a country that was already corrupted by your own people

If they don't then neither do you belong in the land of the natives

And anyone you let in means you give them the right to corrupt your culture with. The problem is your own people and government, not shitskins taking advantage of opportunities

Well, India of course. Might be better for them if the Punjab region was an independent nationstate for Sikhs only, though.

Nonwhite detected. Do you want the Turks to go back to Central Asia/Mongolia?

Because they're a foreign cultural and racial group that dilutes our racial & cultural identity and have no deeper connection to our race. Chinks haven't "done anything to us", but they can fuck off all the same. They're simply a threat due to the tribalistic nature of human races.

The Gurkha are also a foreign culture, and you know what, I think their record speaks for itself.

middle ages?

yah. I want EVERYONE to go back. Fucking hypocrites, my parents included

Surely you must see the absolute lunacy of what you're advocating. Every single person in the entire world relocating to certain areas. Places like Britain would be so overcrowded you couldn't even walk around.

I'm sure you think turning a place as large as Australia back over to the Abos is great resource management. Literally everyone would end up dying to pacify your autistic shitskin rage over "hypocrisy."

What fuckery is this??

Europe is not one country or one culture. For you to lump all the cultures together is itself destroying the integrity of the following cultures:
Bulgarian
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
English
Estonian
Finnish
French
German
Greek
Hungarian
Irish
Italian
Latvian
Lithuanian
Maltese
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swedish
ETC

Get real man.

God damn you shitskins infuriate me. Your smug arrogance is leaking through your post. Canada from its very start has had a strong European tradition and Identity based on Anglo Saxon Culture. Only since the sixties when that traitorous bastard trudeau opened the flood gate and instituted multiculturalism did this begin to fade away. The Natives' cultures are all dead, and they only reason they exist is because they're being propped up by handouts from the government. They were a conquered people and they lost all claim to this land when they lost the power to keep it.

Right of conquest, you little tard. I don't give a shit about "nationalism 4 everyone". We rightfully conquered North America and that's why it's ours. The natives lost all claim to this land when they were defeated by the Superior Europeans. Canada is fully a European nation. The Injuns played no part in culturally defining or building this society. They have no claim to this country.

Yes, and this is currently happening, you shitskins bastard. This is the reason I want it to stop. Are you so fucking dense that you can't realist this simple fact? We are colonising ourselves with foreign races who do not give a shit about preserving our race or civilisation, and that is why they are a threat. Pointing out "muh pooor nativezzz" just reinforces my argument. If we don't secure our nation, we will end up minorities and strangers in our own nations.

The problem is both, you mentally defective trash. I don't expect non-whites to preserve my identity or race - in fact I expect them not to. This doesn't make them any less of a problem. It's the Government's fault that they're in here to begin with, by that doesn't make them any less of a problem.

Obviously the places that get crowded can create settlements of only that culture.

The only place that did it right is Quebec, deriving from a specific "European" culture and even developing upon it enough to become unique without losing any integrity whatsoever

You can "be friends" with your beloved Gurkhas all you want, but if you don't recognize the obvious need for general racial homogeneity, then I have no idea what you're doing here. Cuckchan, or perhaps reddit, will likely be more receptive of your ideas.

I don't destroy the integrity of those countries because I'm calling for them to mix. The ethnicities in Canada were made up of multiple European ethnicities, but the culture has always been Anglo Saxon in nature. If you weren't a mindless shitskin you'd know that multiple European ethnicities synthesized into a greater European identity under anglo-saxon culture. Are you also trying to deny that there exits a Western Civilization that spans multiple European countries?

shit. I meant to say "because I'm NOT calling for them to mix."

I actually agree with your assessment of Quebec, but what the fuck do you expect American mutts with no specific cultural or ethnic identity to do?

Instead of viewing our shared European heritage as a detriment, we can view it almost as a synthesis of the European nations into a greater pan-European identity based around Anglo-saxon cultural principles.

Canada wasn't a country pre europe it was a mess of nomadic Indian tribes who would have tortured and killed indians and other migrants for invading thier lands

This

Look, if you're going to keep on responding to obvious bait in a slide thread, can you at least sage your fucking posts and stop bumping this piece of shit thread?

Maybe if you weren't you anal you'd realize or assume when I am being facetious. I'm not Native and I don't actually care about corrupting their culture (they should get the same rights though that goes without saying).

We agree that multiculturalism is degenerate. It's not bad to allow immigrants per se but they need to be self contained; likewise the Anglo Saxon culture also needed to be self contained much like the French culture was in Quebec as I said.
Immigrants themselves aren't a threat, it's diluting the previous cultures with newcomers that is a destructive thread. And you only have your government to blame. Getting angry at opportunistic foreigners isn't going to help and doesn't even make any sense.
The shitskisn themselves aren't inherently a problem it's how they are treated that is a problem. The reason to bring them (assuming there isn't any degenerate conspiring happening by JOOZ or whatever) is cheap labour and that's not a bad thing. Take advantage of them like originally intended without corrupting their culture or yours.

There is no such thing as a "European nation" but if it was Anglo Saxon as you say it was then that's what was needed to be preserved.

Canadian here. Sikhs are bro-tier.

If you disagree you're a butthurt paki or hindu.

This is our real land.

You mean the RCMP conducted a bunch of false flag attacks. Oh wait, you didn't know that? Welcome to the real history of Canada.

I would say that the Anglo Saxon culture is corrupting and turning all the others into this degenerate "Western" culture

That's a really good question. I like the self contained cultures remaining in certain regions… Maybe even allocate certain new regions for new immigrant cultures to make sure the original ones are preserved.

As for the mutts, I would hope that they would choose and embrace one of their backgrounds then go to the appropriate city. They can mate with a nonmutt and create more pure children

I have never once argued against racial homogeneity. I'm not really sure what you're on about.

Why?

If they're non-white, then yes it is. I've already explained my reasoning multiple times. If you want a more thorough explanation, then check my other thread out here

The Quebecois can have their province, but it should be contained. No national dual-language or multicultural bullshit. French culture for Quebec, Anglo culture for the rest of Canada.

Which is a direct result of immigration. Immigrants who have no connection on a deeper racial level to their fellow countrymen or the national identity inherently dilute the nation. Humans are naturally tribal, so we automatically gravitate around those we're most like. Multiracial, monocultural societies a fallacy, because you need a unified racial element to maintain a unified cultural identity. There have been too many studies to count showing how diversity fucks up social trust and cohesion. These immigrants would just be integrating on a superficial level into Canadian society, but will always be visible outsiders, and since they have no deeper connection to the majority white population, they have no reason/interests to maintain the culture.

I blame the government for allowing them in, but that doesn't make the immigrants any less of a threat to the integrity of our nation.

No. They are inherently a problem. Any non-white racial group living in our lands is a foreign tribal group with its own in-groups interests at heart. They have no reason to preserve or maintain our cultural or racial identity, and they have no ability to connect to whites on a fraternal level. Multiracial societies return to tribalism every time. The more non-whites there are, the more they group together and push for their own interests, and the more the unified identity of the parent nation is diluted and erased. I want a unified nation based around a common racial and cultural identity. Not a balkanised nation with a bunch of different racial groups who give absolutely zero shits about preserving Western civilisation. Many shitskins don't even have the cognitive capacity of maintaining our civilisation.

You're a fucking idiot. This puts whites our of work and forces you to rely on shitskins for cheap labour. This is the worst possible thing you could have in your nation because it drives down wages. You're an idiotic child without any understanding of economics. This is why illegal immigration to the US is such a problem.

Impossible. If we colonise ourselves with shitskins, the result will be the same. They will inbed themselves in our society and demand we let them stay. Look at fucking London, for christ sake. They're majority non-white and just elected their first muslim mayor.

There's no unified "European culture", but Canada is undoubtedly a European nation, and there ARE undoubtedly shared values across multiple European nations. Our nation was built on European immigration from multiple European nations, the vast majority of whom integrated into Anglo-saxon culture. We may not be all anglo-saxon ethnically, but the similarities between each European ethnic group allows for integration to occur seamlessly without harming the integrity of the parent nation.

That's because this "anglo saxon" culture you mention is not even anglo saxon. It's a degenerate consumerist culture built around marxist egalitarian ideas.

I realize this is too optimistic to be practical. So to extend on that, ideally there would be no multicultural regions (because multiculturalism is bad mmkay) but maybe there has to be for these large amounts of mutts. And then they can create their own degenerate cultures, which could be okay, as long as the original cultures are preserved and have regions allocated to them

What exactly happened between Canada and Quebec?

t. ignorant of Canadian history

tl;dr

This is gonna take a while to type out. Mind giving me a few dozen minutes? Ignore the "HURRR DURRR QUEBEC IS STUPID" posts in the meantime. I'll try and make it worth your patience.

Or we can kick them the fuck out. We have no reason to provide any portions of our nation to them only for them to produce "degenerate cultures". They can fuck off.

What do you suggest we do with all the non-whites we have here now? Ship them back? Kill them all?

Ship them all back. If they resist, execute them.

All right, what happened between "Canada and Quebec"? Well, first of all, you have to understand that the part of the colony of New France which is now called Quebec used to be called Canada. Its inhabitants were the "Canadiens", who are the people you would today call "french canadians". Back in 1756, New France was huge and only had 70,000 inhabitants. Meanwhile, New England was tiny, stuck in the thirteen colonies and had a whopping 2 million inhabitants. Now, a bunch of english settlers shot at french settlers in Illinois and dragged England and France into a war neither of them wanted.

The goal of the english settlers then was simple: Exterminate all the canadiens and take their lands. They had already begun in Acadia (now Nova Scotia) and they aimed to finish the job. To that end, they recruited the aid of the Iroquois, who were the only natives who didn't get along with the canadiens. France barely gave a shit about Canada and only sent token reinforcements. Though the Canadiens fought back, it was 70,000 against 2 millions, so you can guess how well that went. During the conquest, the english army pillaged, raped and massacred its way through Canada (read: Quebec). Once they reached Quebec, they besieged it. Wolfe, the commander of the british forces, told the inhabitants that his only quarrel was with France and its military, that they could go back to their fields and that he would leave them unmolested. The few who were foolish enough to trust an anglo paid it dearly: The men were scalped and the women and children were stuck in a barn and burned alive. France never sent the reinforcements Canada needed and so the english won. The actual war in Europe would last until 1763, at which point England gave France a choice between keeping Canada and keeping its Caribbean sugar plantations. Of course its sugar was more important than the Canadiens, so now England was stuck with it.

Meanwhile, most of the nobility in Canada fled back to France, and merchants from the 13 colonies moved into Montreal with the hope of taking control of it. Let me quote James Murray, first governor of the now British colony of Canada following the peace treaty:

Before I go on, let me make it clear: The Montreal anglos are all descended from those merchants, and have kept that attitude since. And if I need to explain to you what kind of people those war profiteering merchants who seek political domination are, you don't belong on Holla Forums.

Continued next post.

Holy verbal diarrhea batman!

Can you read the whole post before you attempt to respond instead of autistically responding to certain segments? Or do you not have the mental capacity to do that? I expect nothing less from the degenerate Anglo-Saxons
Literally everything before you talk about cheap labour is completely irrelevent since mostly I already responded to your sentiment later on in the post.

About the cheap labour… If you are against that then you are against capitalism. Someone will always be willing to work for cheaper. Immigrants can always be taken advantage of, if at the very least to make them do the work that the original inhabitants don't want like waste management or some shit like that. Engineers that aren't as important to the main infrastructure but still necessary to get the dirty work done. Economics is incredibly more nuanced than how you think it is and it is YOU who is an idiotic child without any understanding of economics. Unless you're a communist or something, but my point would still stand since I gave the most basic universal example of how immigrants can be taken advantage of. There's like a million more ways…

Then explain Quebec, or Russia for that matter. Many countries have managed with immigration successfully, England just royally fucked up

There are shared values across all humans, across animals even. It's completely fucking meaningless to talk in this sense.

This is so stupid that it's self evident. When you say parent nation I think you mean original culture. And no, the original culture is harmed because it's diluted by the Anglo-saxon culture. You're just biased as fuck; it's also weird that Anglo-saxon culture isn't talked about being diluted by other Europeans, but maybe someone else'll expand on that.

?!?!?! Okay, so where is the anglo-saxon culture then? Is Canada anglo-saxon or not?
Also let me tell you how retarded that is. Marxism is like communism, and consumerism is a consequence of capitalism. Like wtf are you talking about lol.

Holy shit you are retarded. What's being talked about are Canadians like the majority of Americans that are so mixed that they don't know where they came from (so many of them are just something like 20% Irish 40% British 20% Scottish 20% German ETC). Since they are not pure then they are pretty much degenerate, even more so that most immigrants since at least they have a real identity.

In 1774, things were getting nasty in the 13 colonies, in large part because the Canadiens hadn't been exterminated. You see, as said, the colonists hoped that they Canadiens would either be exterminated or deported like the Acadiens and that their lands would be granted to english settlers. However, the English Crown really had no quarrel with the Canadiens and didn't exactly think it would go over well, so they had allowed the Canadiens to remain. Worse, the catholic church was allowed to remain in Canada and keep collecting the tithe. What the english settlers did not understand however was that this was an agreement between the church and the ruling powers: The church could remain and collect the tithe and in exchange, it would tell the Canadiens to remain submissive. This is why any time someone tells you the french canadians betrayed their heritage by pushing religion aside, you should read it as "These assholes won't submit!"

Furthermore, the test oath, which meant you had to speak english and be protestant and swear loyalty to the crown in order to have the right to practice a bunch of professions just wasn't working. There weren't enough englishmen to do it and the Canadiens refused to take it. So, unofficially, Canadiens were already allowed to be apothecaries, notaries, etc. without taking the test oath. This was made official in 1774 with the Act of Quebec, which extended the boundaries of Canada, removed the test oath and basically gave the Canadiens full rights as british citizens despite being french speaking catholics. How horrible, right?

So, the American revolution happened. Benedict Arnold himself tried to conquer Canada but pulled a Napoleon/Hitler at Moscow when he reached Quebec. His men froze to death and he had to run with his tail between his legs. Eventually, the revolution ends with the Americans seceding and the loyalists head north, swelling the ranks of the anglos. Now, as an American, you might know who the loyalists are, but just in case, the loyalists were the most fanatical, anti-rights, anti-freedom assholes who refused to fight back against the Crown. Now, despite remaining loyal to England, they still refused to consider Canadiens as human beings, let alone equals. So, the crown, in order to appease the loyalists, would pass the 1791 constitutional act.

You see, the loyalists and the Montreal anglos wanted an English style parliament with only land owners being allowed to vote, thinking it would give them control of the political institutions of the colony. However, that turned on them fiercely: Many, MANY Canadiens were land owners under the system in Canada. This gave voting rights to a lot of Canadiens, to the point where anglos were extremely outnumbered.

Continued next post.

My family are recent arrivals (war brides, immigration for jobs, ect) to canada, and I'm an anglo, but I'm so envious of the french, white people able to have a culture and be proud of it? fuck me, that's unheard of these days.

The catholic church still has a large control, most of the Canadiens I've met are the type who want to get married young and start a family, and that's something I can get behind.

Weren't they deported?

It's mostly just the continuation of the Eternal rivalry between the French and the English people.

Fuck your queen anglocuck

People here pirate thousands of dollars in movies and video games.

People said there was a Shimtah.

Canada isn't a country as most people know it, it was created for when a railroad crossed the entire continent a few hundred years ago. That's literally the only reason why it still exists as a political entity in this modern age, a railroad that most inhabitants don't even know of or care about and isn't notable outside of a history book.

Quebec is one of the many provinces that is getting sick of this arrangement. British Columbia as well, it's practically indistinguishable from nearby US states on the western coast.

Unfortunately true. After all, the greatest body of water separating India and China is, after all, the Fraser River.

As you've already guessed, the English back then only wanted a democratic parliament because they thought it would give them control of the colony. When they realized their plan turned on them, suddenly they considered democracy to be an abomination. Remember that, as it's going to remain a pattern in Canadian history: The french canadians playing by the rules, believing in fair play and rights, while the english canadians only believe in those when it favors them, throwing them all aside when they become inconvenient.

Now, you have to understand how the government of the colony worked back then. First of all, the colony was split in two: Upper Canada, which is current southern Ontario, and Lower Canada, which is current Southern Quebec. Second of all, each of those two had a legislative council, split in two: The legislative assembly, which was elected and created laws and submitted them, and the executive council, which was designated by the governor and had a right of veto. As you can guess, the legislative assembly was composed mostly of Canadiens while the executive council was mostly wealthy Englishmen and Canadiens collaborators.

I want you to note two things before I go on: First of all, the English settlers still didn't consider themselves Canadians back then. They were English citizens, and the title of "Canadien" was reserved to the subhuman, french speaking filth which had the audacity to think it had rights. Second of all, the appearance of Canadien collaborators. That had begun right at the conquest and is a pattern which continues to this day: French canadians collaborating with the anglo powers in exchange for privileges and wealth. If you were to look at Canadiens collaborators back then, I'm sure you'd see names like Trudeau, Chrétien, Desmarais or Charest. Men who used their canadien heritage to gain the trust of their people just to sell them away in exchange for favors from the English. But back to our history.

As you can guess, that governmental system didn't work very well. The executive council just kept vetoing everything the legislative assembly proposed. One good example is that at some point, the colony needed money and they had to choose on how funds would be amassed. It would be a tax, of course, but what kind? The majority of people (read: the Canadiens) wanted a tax on imported goods. However, the anglos, being merchants, certainly didn't want that. They wanted a tax on land owners instead. You know, to discourage owning your own land. The anglos being a minority at the legislative assembly, the law was made to tax imported goods. For once, the executive council didn't veto it, mostly because it was such a trivial matter. The governor didn't veto it either, thinking he had no damn reason to deny that.

Well, the law passed, and all hell broke loose. Anglo newspapers claimed it was a grave injustice which had been committed, a bust of the current king was vandalized, fights broke out in the street. All because democracy happened, and that democracy didn't favor the few over the many. This would eventually culminate in the 1837-38 "rebellions".

Continued next post.

They named it. You going to leave now because your country is an Indian word?

And chinks built that railroad.

but that's wrong.

The name “Canada” likely comes from the Huron-Iroquois word “kanata,” meaning “village” or “settlement.” In 1535, two Aboriginal youths told French explorer Jacques Cartier about the route to kanata; they were actually referring to the village of Stadacona, the site of the present-day City of Québec.

It's an indian word spelled incorrectly.

They didn't name shit, that word was used without their consultation or approval as it was named by the British Empire. It's a clear cut case of cultural appropriation of a subjected and defeated people, not something to be proud of.

The war of 1812 came and went, with the anglos trying to flee while the Canadiens remained behind alongside the British forces to push back the Americans and win. Another thing to note is that the English were deeply paranoid about the Canadiens. Since the 1790s, they had been amassing weapons, training in secret and forming militias, preparing for an anticipated Canadiens uprising. They were certain the Canadiens were plotting against them and would be ready to fight them when they showed their true hand. Of course, the true hand of the Canadiens was that they wanted freedom and democracy and played by the rules, something the English could never understand.

So, you might have heard of Louis-Joseph Papineau. The man was a Canadien politician, the leader of the Patriot Party. The man and his party wanted two things: A responsible government which answered to its people, and the removal of undemocratic elements such as the executive council. In 1834, they drafted the 92 resolutions which they sent to London. Note that Papineau NEVER promoted secession, was NEVER a separatist and NEVER advocated turning against England. Time passed, and they waited.

In 1837, the current governor of the colony resigned after yet another quarrel between the executive council and the legislative assembly. As he resigned, the current military commander of the colony, Colborne, became the temporary leader of the colony. He took this as an opportunity to preemptively begin hostilities against the Canadiens, whom he suspected, like all the anglos, of planning an uprising. He sent out 26 arrest warrants against Papineau and other members of the Patriot party, accusing them of high treason and ordering them to surrender (AKA, get hanged). The accusations were fucking bogus, of course, so the Patriots refused to surrender. Colborne interpreted that as proof that they were traitors and began military operations, killing and burning his way throughout Lower Canada. The English civilians, who had been waiting for this for decades, gleefully joined in, pillaging villages and slaughtering people and stealing cattle. Villages where not a shot had been fired and not a patriot lived were sacked and pillaged. The Patriots and their partisans tried to offer a resistance, but could do very little. They hadn't been preparing for war. The English had. I could spend the next five posts describing this bullshit, but I'll spare you that and just say that in the end, barely any Englishmen had died, several dozens, not to say hundreds of Canadiens had been killed, many more had lost everything and Papineau was forced to flee to the United States (where he would remain in exile for years under a death penalty if he came back). Papineau would eventually be allowed to come back when the Crown found out that all the accusations were bogus.

The rest of the patriots were caught. About a year later, the current Governor, Durham, should have given them a trial. However, when he found that Colborne's accusations were all bogus, he instead allowed them to go into exile in the Bermudas in exchange for a guilty plea. In 1838, Nelson would come back to Lower Canada to try and have an actual uprising, but the movement was a honeypot. Everyone was immediately caught and hanged. Durham would go on to claim that all of this happened because Canadiens are such subhumans and refuse to become English.

Continued next post.

A lot of modern words derive from Latin as well but we don't see anyone crying about it being Latin words spelled incorrectly.

You're new to chans, aren't you?

You're a fucking autist if you think this isn't the case. Go back to spouting your uninformed rubbish on cuckchan if you don't understand the detrimental effect of cheap labour flowing into your country. Idiotic children like you who don't know what they're talking about shouldn't open their damn mouths.

Listen to this cuckservative goy. importing millions of foreigners do drive down wages has nothing to do with the definition of capitalism. Importing cheap labour is completely destructive to the economy because it inflates the labour pool, drives down wages, and puts native populations out of work. The only people it benefits are multinational corporations. I don't give a shit about your destructive "capitalism" if it results in the plundering of my people. Tariffs with strict immigration forces companies to pay the population fair wages if they want to operate in the country. This is basic knowledge. You've bought into the globalist jew version of "capitalism" wholesale.

Yes, and this is a problem of importing foreigners, you dumb nigger. They work for cheaper, forcing wages down, pushing your own people out of work, and destroying the purchasing power of your nation. The reason we need tariffs to protect our industries is because we can't compete with slave labour in China. Grow have a brain, you south-park-watching mongoloid.

What a dumb nigger you are. Who the fuck do you think did those jobs before the immigrants were shipped over here? The reason natives don't end up doing those jobs, is because the foreigners coming in work for cheaper wages. You've clearly been born into a rich family with a silver spoon up your ass, because you're ignorant enough to believe that we just don't do those jobs "because we don't want to". This is a bullshit lie that's circulated to make the native population sound lazy.

Again, you're an uninformed retard who seems to think what you're spouting is A. even true. and B. even beneficial. I don't want my country to be colonised by foreigners simply to fill jobs that my people supposedly "don't want to do". My interests lie in creating a unified nation around a shared European racial and cultural identity. Having the same people fill all strata of society is incredibly important. I have no interest in colonising my country with foreigners who dilute this identity and irrecoverably our change our nation simply to cut the costs for large corporations. You're the definition of a cuckservative.

Hahaha. Oh please. You even type like a child. Stop spouting your uninformed rubbish like you know what you're talking about. Your very policies have led to the economic ruin of the West and are the reason why we're being overtaken by Foreign countries with cheap labour. There is absolutely no benefit on a societal or economic level that comes from the policies you've proposed. Get the fuck out of here.

By this logic early 20th century America was "cuckservative" because they had tariffs and didn't important cheap labour. You're an ignoramous.

Again. An uninformed idiot spouting bullshit he doesn't understand. Where are the supposed benefits of Quebec's immigration? The same problems are happening there like they're happening in the rest of anglo Canada. Foreigners come in, displace the local population, have no connection to the culture or identity, and promote their own interests. Also, how fucking retarded do you have to be to use Russia as an example of good immigration policy? You must be some uninformed 15 year old.
We're doing the exact same thing as England, you fucking imbecile.

This is why our nations are collapsing. Dumbfuck retards like you and Trudeau thinking there are shared values across all people around the world. Newsflash, nigger: there aren't. There are, however, shared European values that have come about due to the long and unique European history. Some arab sandnigger or some african nigger certainly don't share the same deeper values that European civilisation is built off of. Pic related.

No it's not. You're just too retarded to understand.

Listen, you dumb faggot. This may be hard for you to understand, but I'm going to try and explain it to you: Europeans are genetically similar enough and have existed in close enough proximity with each other for long enough, to easily integrate into other European societies given enough time and pressure. The "melting pot" actually works in colony nations because everyone immigration is of the same race and are, for the most part, visually indistinguishable. After one or two generations, the immigrants are fully integrated into the parent culture, and since they are of the same race, are able to have a deeper connection with their fellow countrymen. Also, I don't want to be colonised by foreign fucking races who have capacity/interest in furthering western civilisation.

Fuck off back to reddit

This modern consumerist, gobalist non-culture has nothing to do with the traditional Anglo-Saxon, or even European culture. If you weren't a mentally defective retard you would have realised this.

Oh boy. You're a major fucking newfag. Learn more about cultural marxism and where we get these egalitarian ideas from, dumbfuck. Yes. consumerist culture is a product of this unrestricted capitalism and a lack of any other identity and needs to be stopped. Realsing the capitlaism and communism are two sides of the same materialistic shekel is one redpill you'll swallow over time if you lurk more.

Jesus christ, you type like a reddit using teenager. It's pathetic,

Like I said. The mixed-European nature of our nation allows for the synthesis of a new European identity, not the creation of rootless mongrels. See pic related.

Surprisingly, canada is lesser known in whatever shit hole countries they come from. Here they have a whole pond seperating them and the terrorists, we also displace them all over the fucking place. We blatenly say that if they dont have a job in a year we are sending them and their family back to Bomber land.

We also got the Sikh dude as a military leader or something, Sikhs are notorious for being anti muslim (even more than we are (Holla Forums) against them in some places). Of course that's going off of the goys religion/people, i have no clue what his stance on them are personally.

Could be worst.

1840 saw the Union Act, which united Lower and Upper Canada into a single entity in an attempt to reduce the weight of the Canadiens in parliament, AKA it was gerrymandering. The colonial authorities forcefully put the church in charge of the Canadiens. By the way, the church excommunicated all of those who had dared oppose Colborne, his men and the barbarians who took advantage of the situation. It would take 120 years for the Canadiens to finally push the church back out of the power structure.

In 1849 came one of the most intellectually disgusting acts that Canadian anglos have ever made themselves guilty of. First of all, you need to understand that parliament was in Montreal back then. At that point, it had become the parliament of United Canada. Papineau had also made it the most important library in North America at the time, importing books from Europe and Asia and storing much of the colony's literature there.

So, in 1849, parliament had voted to pay back the damages which had happened in Upper Canada during the "rebellions" (the troubles had spilled over there). That vote went well, everyone agreed to compensate the English settlers for what had happened. However, when time came to vote the same for the Lower Canada peasants, AKA the Canadiens, the English of course would not accept. It was because of those filthy subhumans that it had all started anyway, and they should just leave their place to proper englishmen anyway. Of course, you now know that's bullshit: The Canadiens were victims of an act of aggression by a rogue military commander and a legion of looters. So, parliament passed the motion to compensate the Canadiens as well.

Well, the anglo papers called for insurrection over this. The Montreal Gazette told people to gather that night. They did, they headed to parliament and they set it on fucking fire. The one who set it on fire was the chief of the firefighting department himself. When other firefighters showed up and tried to put it out, the anglos slashed their hoses. When people tried to save books from the fire, the rioters threw them back in. So, if you've ever wondered where all the french canadian literature from before the 20th century is, that's your answer: The anglos fucking burned it. Some of it would be saved, but orangists would burn the rest in the early 20th century.

So, parliament burned. The anglo papers celebrated. The anglos themselves were ecstatic that this vile french dominated institution paid the price of its tyranny (read: compensated Canadiens peasants for the aforementioned act of aggression from a rogue military commander and a legion of looters). The new Parliament was built in Ottawa. What would follow is infamy.

Continued next post.

so what's the most popular that's been made using Canadian's taxes?

I'n not responding to the diarrhea of fallacies and general spam. Maybe if you didn't constantly resort to strawmans I would but I guess you're just too stupid to have a real conversation with

TL:DR for dippies "Quebec is a nation stfu" jerk off.

Should have assimilated them 100% into British way of life.

In 1867, Canada gained most of its independence when it became a dominion. It would begin expanding west, forbidding any Canadiens from moving west and slaughtering and deporting all the french speaking métis it encountered on its way. Louis Riel and his buddies tried to stop them. His buddies were discharged for cause of insanity. He was hanged. They spoke english. He spoke french.

World War I came, and the Canadiens refused to go die across the ocean in the name of foreign nobles. But too bad, conscription happened. Those who refused to get on the boats were jailed, when not summarily executed. The Canadiens were told it would never happen again. It happened again during World War II. In those wars, Canadiens had one tactic: being so violent, cruel and insane that nobody wanted to fuck with them. It worked.

It's around that time that the English began calling themselves Canadians, setting a trend which continues to this day: Trying to usurp the culture of the people they've been trying to destroy for so long. Instead of trying to destroy it, they claim their culture as their own, then deny the existence of french canadians as a separate people. Note how Canadians will spend decades loathing a french canadian cultural symbol just to take it for themselves and claim it was theirs all along, like poutine.

I'll spare you the period known as the Great Darkness, which was just the final governments which collaborated with the anglo conquerors to keep Quebec weak and enslaved.

1960 came and with it, the liberal party was elected. The church was finally thrown back out of the power structure and nationalism rose within Quebec. A rogue terrorist element, the FLQ, appeared. The anglos, wanting a bogeyman to show how dangerous Quebec nationalism is, had the RCMP fund the FLQ. Once it became clear that the FLQ was too incompetent to be a real threat even with funding, they began conducting false flag operations in its name.

Continued next post.

Reddit-tier dumbfuckery as expected. If you can't engage in an argument, then fuck off. Remaining ignorant and delusional is a choice, but don't spread your garbage around here.

You're not the brightest.

Maybe learn what a strawman even is before you go around spouting such nonsense. Fuck off back to reddit. You clearly and blatantly come from there.

this tbh fam.

In 1970, the FLQ kidnapped two people, namely Pierre Laporte, a minister, and James Cross, an ambassador. Pierre Elliot Trudeau lost his goddam mind and declared martial law in Quebec. Over 400 people were arrested without a warrant. None of them were members of the FLQ. About only 50 of them could be charged with anything, and they were all misdemeanors. Meanwhile, the FLQ assassinated Laporte in a fit of panic and it was a bunch of lawyers who would much later negotiate the release of James Cross. Trudeau's goal here wasn't to save Laporte and Cross or to stop the FLQ, it was to get a message across to the french canadians: Submit to your anglo masters or suffer the consequences.

Around the same time, anglo owned businesses would try to harm Quebec by withdrawing from the province and conspiring to prevent investments in it. However, the french canadians' answer was to found their own businesses and take their place. It worked.

People just wouldn't take it lying down and political separatist movements were born, most notable of all the PQ, which already existed since 1968 and was catapulted to leadership in 1976. It would attempt a first separation referendum in 1980. It went 60% no, 40% yes.

In 1982, Trudeau decided to take away powers from the provinces and give it to the federal government, under the guise of repatriating our constitution and a "charter of rights". However, he needed the approval of a majority of the provincial leaders (premiers) to achieve that. Very few of them were okay with this, especially Lévesque, since this new constitution would not only take away powers from Quebec, but did not recognize it as a distinct society, opening the way to the assimilation of its population. Everyone retired for the night, then Trudeau called everyone except Lévesque for a secret meeting. He negotiated the notwithstanding clause with them, a clause which basically allows the government to ignore the constitution if it bothers them, in order to get them to sign it. They did, and Lévesque was surprised to learn the constitution was accepted without the approval of Quebec. However, Trudeau shot himself in the foot as the Quebec government has been using that same notwithstanding clause to prevent federal abuse since.

Attempts were made to modify the constitution to accommodate Quebec and get its approval of it later, but Trudeau and Chrétien sabotaged those. In 1995, another separation referendum happened, this one going 51% no and 49% yes. Oh, by the way, the "no" side cheated like fucking crazy.

Ended next post.

If you get anyone else to agree with you sure but I have better things to do then point out the dozens of things wrong with what you said especially when you are alone in your beliefs or as I see them delusions

BTW user
The history lesson is much appreciated

Go back to the kiddy pen over at Reddit, little boy.

Since then, it's been rather quiet. There's still the continuous anti-Quebec propaganda in anglo media. There's still continuous attempts at financial sabotage. Anglos still dream of the disappearance of french canadians. But it's been over 20 years since the last major event. What we have is mostly just the constant anti-Quebec background noise which has existed since the conquest.

Now you understand. And note that this was only a very succinct summary, a succinct summary which took over 7 large posts to do. There's way more to it than that, but now you understand the truth. English canadians have lied, cheated, stolen and when all else failed, used violence to do harm to french canadians for over 250 years now. French canadians are willing to leave it all behind­. The people of the present are not responsible for the crimes of the past. But english canadians not only refuse to recognize what happened, but act as if nothing wrong was ever done to french canadians and act surprised when french canadians don't just allow them to repeat what they did in the past.

Man, that was a lot of typing for something which is going to get deleted in like three days and never seen again. But at least the people who read this thread will know.

This is pretty fucking one-sided and biased.

Literally strawman

This is what I said

Interesting French perspective. Reminds me of the Dutch in South Africa.

No, it's the truth, and the quicker you accept it, the quicker you'll understand the current situation of Quebec.

Also, note that that wasn't "The history of Canada", but "What exactly happened between Canada and Quebec?" Canada loves to play the pure maiden which gave everything to ungrateful, spoiled Quebec. The truth is that the anglos have tried to exterminate and dissolve the french canadians for over 250 years.

If you want to know more, read Normand Lester's "Black Book of English Canada". He sources everything. That part about Colborne's men and the english burning and looting shit? Colborne himself gloated about it. The chief of the firefighters setting the Montreal parliament on fire? He would brag about it in the papers in the years to come. All of what I said comes from historical sources, sources which anglo canadians struggle to suppress. A lot of those were lost to orangists burning archives in the early 20th century, by the way. Wouldn't want inconvenient documents getting in the way of the narrative, right?

So spare me your claims of bias.

The royal lion & the french unicorn. The royals have imposed this symbol on the scots as well.
As subjects of the crown you are not be allowed to be original or unique.
You are whatever the royals want you to be.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_and_the_Unicorn

pic related, the canadian parliament building

"The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position."

Nowhere did I do this. I argued every single one of your points directly. You're just accusing me of a fallacy in the hopes that it'll make my arguments seem less valid and you won't have to refute them. Also, stop appealing to consensus. Whether another person agrees with me is irrelevant. The content of my argument determines it's validity, not how many people agree with it.

take note of the shield

Quebec needs to focus on increasing its birthrates and stop importing niggers and North Africans simply because they speak french if they want to survive and have any hope of keeping themselves in tact.

IDK about bias, but it's pretty easy to see that this is the 'french perspective'

But that's the perspective you would want to see the situation of Quebec. To see the situation of a nationalistic "Canadian" as they are called today then the other perspective would be needed. Both and all perspectives of all constituents would be necessary to really see the whole picture.

Irregardless, the 'ango-saxon' perspective is quite self evident and more important to know the specifics when one decides they want to offer a rebuttal to what everyone already knows

When I said I'll engage in argument if anyone else agrees while talking about not having enough time presently to deem this argument worthy, while you misreperesent what I say here as
is classic strawman

Yes resorting to consensus is not a valid thing to do in terms of logic. I already said that it has more to do with me wasting my time, I'll just assume you're wrong because I got better things to do. But if someone else thinks you're right then that assumption is even more fallacious.

If you weren't a complete moron I wouldn't have to say such incredibly obvious things but yeah… also insulting me constantly is surely going to get me to respond right? Fucking take that stick out of your ass if you want to be respected enough to get a response. That being said I have no idea why I responded so much to you already, but it's kind of because I feel so sorry for you since you are just a victim of delusions :')

I don't think you understand how immigration works. The federal government is the one which allows people in, Quebec just chooses which immigrants it allows in. Basically, the federal government is the one which is dumping a bunch of french speaking foreigners on Quebec.

Yeah this was planned

I don't think you understand. The "anglo perspective" is not only dumbed down as fuck, but demonstrably false. I'll give it to you:

In 1759, New France was conquered. It was a bloodless transition which brought human rights to the canadiens. The loyalists moved in after the American revolution. The war of 1812 happened and in 1837, Papineau, who had been planning it all along, tried to have Canada secede from England. Canada became a country in 1867 and expanded its frontiers for the decades to come. French canadians began engaging in acts of terrorism in the 60's, which only stopped thanks to military intervention approved by Trudeau. Quebec tried to separate on two occasions, severely hurting its economy in the process.

This is actually what they teach to english canadian kids. All of those are demonstrably false, and you can see for yourself just how dumbed down it is. There isn't a bias in what I said, and it's not a "french perspective" since much of what I said is sourced from statements by english military commanders, politicians and journalists. It's just that anglo canadians are eager to whitewash their history.

And in case you think I'm kidding, here are two polandballs made by english canadians who believe that retarded version of history.

English canadians have a tremendously warped view of their own history and of the place of french canadians in this country.

I don't know where you came from, but you have to go back, and I'm glad that other user blew you the fuck out.

No. Stop backpedaling. You didn't just tell me you didn't have enough time, you outright claimed that my arguments were "delusions" without refuting anything I said. If there's anyone to blame for using fallacies, it's yourself.

And this is why you're intellectually dishonest and a fool. You're so arrogantly sure of your own (incredibly faulty) beliefs that you refuse to even read the arguments of your opponent.

I also find it rather funny how you claimed to "have better things to do", yet have stayed here responding to my every post. Maybe you're just unable to refute what I've said.

Not an argument. Blatant ad hominem. If you want to get into the "name the fallacy" game, I can play. You haven't refuted any of my argument, yet you continue to insult me and assert yourself as correct.

Being a condescending fuckwit and responding to my original argument with "dey took ar jerrbz" as if there was no credence to what I said is why I don't respect you. Jesus Christ, you lack self-awareness

And yet you still can't provide me with any couter-arguments, so all you have is ad hominems and assertions that you're right. Keep going, though. You're only losing credibility

Blatant newfag child confirmed.

Hey Gr.10 History wassap. I remember being told frenchies doing a kidnapping lol. How sensational.
So that was a false flag eh? I haven't properly finished reading your history lesson yet since I got actual things to do but godamn the anticipation is killing me

Canada is a lost cause, but I don't blame the immigrants. It's the fault of retarded cucks and shabbos goys like Trudeau and Harper. We need someone like Trump to straighten things around and the closest person like that is Kevin O'Leary, but I'm pretty sure he's a crypto-kike.

Nice summary. I'll add one thing.

Before ~1850, the Parliament of the Province of Canada afforded equal representation to Canada West (Anglos) and Canada East (Francos). After 1850, the Canada West Anglos started bitching for "rep by pop" (representation by population), which would have allocated seats based on the population of East and West.

Why?

Because before ~1850, Canada West was less populated than Canada East, so it was good for Durham and the Anglos that representation was perfectly equal. After ~1850, West overtook East in population - suddenly, equal representation was no good anymore, it wasn't fair, it had to be rep by pop. Why should be obvious.

That really drove the point home for me when I started learning about our history.

No, the false flags began after that. That kidnapping business is what convinced the RCMP the FLQ were incompetent. But they were already being trained and funded by the RCMP back then, mind you.

Yeah, as said, I don't mention all of it. It would take way too fucking long. But that kind of bullshit is par for the course: Anglos wanting the rules to change to benefit them once they start benefiting the Canadiens.

Nah, you see what happened was they found this country, eh? and so they said "hey bob, we need to name this new country, eh?" And then they said "Hey doug, I've got a plan, reach into this bag of scrabble letters and pull a few out, and then we'll have a name for a country, eh?

So doug goes ahead and he pulls out a letter, C, eh?
N, eh?
D eh?
And thus, the great nation of Canada began, eh?

Fucking high school history. Minus the World Wars, Louis Riel and FLQ were the only interesting things in Canadian history.
Everything else is just

What, so us anglos should just roll over and let you froggies walk all over us? Cry some more, you lost the war, Vae Victus.

What is this shit.

Is this how canadians get americans not to care about canandia because of the bickering between canucks and bastards pretending to be french, because if it is some diversion tactic, job well done.

Factoid : the word "canuck" used to refer to only Canadiens.

Nah, the french are always out for their gibs, they spin this story about how mistreated they are, but fuck, you lost the war, get over it. Of course you're going to get a raw deal if you lose. That's why you don't want to lose.

Canada did nothing wrong

but we're sorry

Having equal rights is not walking all over you.

Kill them all.

Reminder.

Canadia declared war on Germany twice both times before America.

Because we were still technically part of the British Empire, meaning we pretty much had no choice.

calling massive bullshit on that

Did you fail the third grade?

We also had a NatSoc party before America did.

also

Unless you were a fag you supported the Brits at the time.

Well then you're an uninformed fool.

Yes, how dare french canadians refuse to roll over and die?

Fuck you.

then give some information about how muh poor canadians were dragged into war unwillingly by the empire, or stfu

What are you talking about? Canada was de-facto at war with Germany when the British Empire declared war. Also, what the fuck would expect them to do?

need a source

prove canadians were drafted
and that it was not an act of canadian parliament that enforced the draft.

10/10 posts in a shit thread.

If you want a tl;dr the usual suspects (((British Merchants))), fuck up french colonial just the same way they fuck up dutch colonials in South Africa.

The details are different but the story is the same.

In his defense, the anglo-canadians were extremely eager to go defend the motherland. The french canadians were the ones who went "Why the fuck would we want to do that?"

Give us a reason why declaring war before you fags did is any better than doing it later.

Regardless, going to war with Germany would have been of national and political importance. What the fuck do you think would happen if they just refused out of nowhere?

Like I said earlier unless you were a fag you backed the Anglos in that day

I've learned more about Canadian history reading your posts than I have in any history course, and I had a fairly based teacher too.

Saved in pic related

Canada was a member of the Commonwealth and still served Great Britain so under the clause all Commonwealth nations joined the war.
However there was conscription in 1917 but this was due to an act in Canadian Parliament so your correct on that part specifically, but we still had to go to War regardless.

As far as I am aware, Chrétien was the first prime minister to ever say no when Britain or America asked Canada to go to war.
Before then we just went along with whatever the bigger, cooler kids were doing.

Nah, the Americans were told "Fuck no" when they went into Vietnam as well.

Never should have given the dirty Francos the right to vote. The legacy of the Trudeaus is proof of that.

The Trudeau are anglo collaborators you stupid cunt. And no one in history has ever managed to justify taking the right to vote away from francophones or it would have happened.

The Anglos mistreated the French in the past, but the French of today are just complete welfare queen left-leaning faggots.

I honestly hope they secede so we can stop sending them welfare payments through the fed, we can throw French as a main language into the trash and we could never have another fucking Trudeau in federal office again. It would be fucking amazing.

I want you to go check unemployment rates by regions in Quebec. Note how all the places that have high rates are Montreal, the northern regions or Gaspésie. Gaspésie notwithstanding (it's 1% of the population and their economy is based on fishing), the places which work the least are those which are infested with people OTHER than french canadians. AKA, the people in Quebec driving our productivity down are natives, immigrants and anglos.

Think about that next time you want to make that idiotic statement.

Why shouldn't have the anglos just killed all french men and raped all french women?

Attempted civilized discussion about this fucking province always ultimately degenerates into half-illiterate shit-flinging when the (((Anglos))) see what's up.

There are a lot of reasons for our relative poverty. Merchants sabotaging us when we finally found our balls, collaborators forcing us to subsidize an entire parallel society so merchants can spend their lives in Quebec without ever learning French, collaborators greasing themselves and their friends with our money, the feds making us pay for infrastructure we don't need and which is frankly stupid, strong petro-dollar fucking over our industry, etc. But for them it's always about :

Just parroting away the kike talking points, business as usual.

Either we learn to live with each other or this country keels over and die one way or another. The first option would require us to reform the entire federal apparatus, deliberately rigged by John A. Macfaggot to be centralized as fuck. The irony is that it's a goal that Quebec and the West have in common, but their obsession with not giving Quebec a single inch on any subject ruins everything.

The second option is either we go, they go, or the government succeeds in keeping control, flooding the country with immigrants and letting all go to shit for both our solitudes. They'll stop the first one by any way necessary, the second one is fringe as fuck and the third is going according to plan.

To this I'll add : Quebec got the short stick all through history, but now we need to learn to work together if we want to fight back against something that seeks to screw over both Anglos and Francos. Even if working together leads to an amiable divorce in the end, which will indeed be better for all of us.

Except the (((Anglos))) in Quebec. They can rot.

Look where you are bud

Yes, and I don't really give two shits.

Then you should get out french kike

No.

Canada should've just went Europa IV style.

Nah, those groups are plenty troublesome and refuse to assimilate. The older ones try and take all the jobs and the younger ones are utter shit hooligans that cause trouble.

Yeah, no. OP probably also never heard of the fucking AIR INDIA BOMBING which was the deadliest terror attack (331 dead) from 1985 up until 9/11.
Totally bro-tier, rite?!

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/reyat-parole-air-india-analysis-1.3421505

Thanks bro. You gave one side but did so in detail that isn't often seen here, even if it wasn't really that detailed.

BTW my step-father's family (in Michigan) is French but constantly talks shit about French Canadians. I wonder if they were traitors or something?

If they're actual French, and not french canadians, then they're just being French.

Because there is no culture to integrate into :^)

Not really sure. Surname is Pomerville which I can't find much information about. They are some kind of French though and hate on lots of other people

Also even my real father's family is French (surname Cousineau) but they are not so prideful or hating or whatever. They came over later and I don't think they had any connection to the early traders although I could be mistaken

Pomerville is an english name. Canada's genealogy site tracks it down to William Pomerville, an english settler from Ontario. The french probably comes from his mother or grandmother or something.

It's like Alanis Morissette. Morissette is a french name, but she's an anglo.

Ah, that actually makes sense, thanks

Cousineau is definitely a french name, and I'd go so far as to say it's a french canadian name. A lot of french canadians fled to the US after 1840 for a better life.

Note how the french canadians who moved to the United States assimilated perfectly into American culture, while those who remained in Canada didn't assimilate into English culture. The former were treated like human beings with equal rights. The latter weren't. A few colonial governors even commented on it, namely that the assimilation of the Canadiens was made impossible by the English settlers who refused to allow them equal rights and thus caused a rift.

I assume it's like driving in India.

I really need to do more research. I come from a county in Michigan with more Cousineau's than I think are left in France. Although most have an Americanized spelling (Cousino). My home county was a major French trader area and still has a trading post you can visit. The rivers are named in French tradition with River X as opposed to X River. My family cannot give me enough detail going back far enough to figure out exactly when my ancestors came over but I suppose it is possible that there are some from the era all of the way back to the fur trading era. I kind of figured that because so many have the Americanized version of the name that they came later

Oh man these Sikh-bros are so cool, more of them and their "ceremonial" swords and daggers on my streets please!

factsandopinions.com/tag/inderjit-singh-reyat/
Learn some history you cuck

If you're interested, I recommend checking out Normand Lester's "Black book of english Canada". He actually wrote three of them, but only the first one was translated. He wrote them as a response to Heritage Minutes, and frequently jokes about how the bloody moments of Canadian history don't show up in those.

bump

Anglokikes truly are only second to the kikes in evil, every damn time they show their true colours. I sincerely hope they never ever recover from their own machinations. Eternal racetraitors they are.

Gott Strafe England

Your post number is weird.

Anyway, that history is a great example of what happens when a honest, hard working people remains unarmed. It's proof of the necessity of the United States' second amendment.

heck, anglo canadians hate french canadians so much (who knows why?) they adopted the policy of multiculturalism just to spite quebec.

It's fucking absurd. To think almost every single FLQ attack after 1970 were RCMP false flags…

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

thanks for posting it, I'm sure you made many anglos foam at the mouth. they all hate french canadians and you can see it in every canada thread here.

reminds me of a certain group of people. no decency, all pride.

theres like 2-4 times more french canadians living outside of quebec. Anglos were glad of course they had forced french canadians to go to america.

thanks for your support germ. both our nation have suffered from their evil. It would be interesting to see a list of all the people they fucked over, including their american spawn.

The same thing happened with neo nazi groups in the 80's. The CSIS actually helped create and finance the Heritage Front, their informant was second in command and had to leave it when the leader(more a patsy) was charged with assault and faced imprisonment. Ex members say it was a make work program for the police and intelligence services. Other neo nazi group leaders back in 80's were caught receiving payouts from Jewish 'anti defamation league' type organizations, when donations were low a public demonstration of skin heads would appear and get media coverage. They were helping Jews jew other Jews with fake Jew hatred funded by Jews.

Those Muslim terror cells are also infiltrated with agents planning and funding schemes although the attack a year ago seems more like a staged performance.

Funnily enough, if you want a real terror organization in Canada, look no further than the Orange Order.

Great to know that everything I learned in Canadian History class was a load of shit.

Good read. You sound like a Dixon.

Maybe you need to free Québec and smoke weed, dude lmao.