African migrant, who lied that he was 15 years old...

African migrant, who lied that he was 15 years old, sexually assaulted Swedish ten-year-old girl in her home after the victim's mother agreed to house refugees

>Andai was convicted of sexual molestation and sentenced to pay the victim 5,000SEK (£425) in damages and to undergo ten hours of therapy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582529/African-migrant-lied-15-sexually-assaulted-Swedish-ten-year-old-girl-home-victim-s-mother-agreed-house-refugees.html

archive.is/yDh8z

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.se/nyheter/nackabor-hellre-hells-angels-som-grannar-an-flyktingbarn/EVHpej!fpx4UUzx3pHsA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SWEDEN YES!

At this point, they deserve everything that happens to their country and people.

bump

hopefully she hates her parents forever and reminds them regularly that they invited a rapist into their home and she was a victim because of it.

Picture of the mother? I want to laugh at her face.

No not their people. I read all the time of them fucking up shit and rebelling. It's not their fault.

This is the future they chose.

yes the people

its the only way ours will learn

Are you saying that even though millions stormed in with no mention on the media that it's the peoples fault? No it's not.

But I agree that the motehr deserved it. The mother.

sounds like natural selection tbh. this maladaptive virtue signalling shit along with the pathological altruism needs to be purged from the gene pool.

SWEDEN

Fuck, and no happy ending? So much for Swedish hospitality. At least he wont have to serve time or pay like the racists want since he has no legal identity.

This, quite frankly. With all the resources and living space of Africa and the Middle East we could settle this solar system within the century.

Unfortunately even this place is full of faggots who believe we should leave all of in the hands of half humans because muh altruism.

If the West can learn from Sweden we will survive our genocide but if we don't it is over.

Jew detected.
They are monkeys.

Feel like this happens every other day here. The best thing about it is that people is waking up for good and for bad. The tension is rising here. Soon something is bound to happen.

A Swedish loli costs $500/night…
To put that in perspective, a filthy vegas prostitute costs $500/hr

so. fucking. progressive.

bump

Africa is a truly magnificent continent. Near-unlimited natural resources, incredible wildlife, beautiful scenery, long, warm growing season. The niggers don't deserve it.
Rhodesia 2: Electric Boogaloo WHEN???

No, let the Chinks have it. We can then buy those resources of them for cheap guilt free.

BUMP for Swedenistan!

Rather Hells Angels than refugees

A news report has recently come out in regards to a planned refugee accommodation in Stockholm.
The building is currently used by the Hells Angels as a meeting place, but the Swedish government plans to turn it into a refugee accommodation centre for unaccompanied minors. The neighbours have complained, saying that they feel safer with an outlaw motorcycle club with criminal connections next door instead of 18 'refugee minors'.

metro.se/nyheter/nackabor-hellre-hells-angels-som-grannar-an-flyktingbarn/EVHpej!fpx4UUzx3pHsA/

I didn't know they had gone international

Swedish justice system

Seriously? They have chapters in 29 different countries.

The last time one of those guys were in a criminal court Reagan was still in office.
It`s just a bunch of old guys that like leather, denim and farty big bikes.

What did she think was gonna happen when she let them in her house? Maybe she thought they'd rape her instead of the daughter?

please thumbnail for easy record keeping

If you don't think the Hells Angels don't have criminal connections, you might as well start believing that Islam is the religion of peace too.

Excuse the double negative.

Hells angels may be criminal, but in person they're just a bunch of intimidating middle aged men in leather outfits, they won't beat you unless you start shit and certainly won't molest your daughter

Good.

I don't disagree with that at all. It'll be interesting viewing when one of these rape apes ends up raping someone with biker connections.

I feel bad for the loli. She was forced to take the consequences of her moms insanity.

Shit like this should get your children taken away from you.

It's the price of progress. I hope they all get raped.

It would be extremely painful

…for Ahmad

Not to mention, the Chinks will have zero tolerance for chimpouts and other niggerdly behavior. Africa will finally have the cruel, realist master that it deserves.

Hopefully the chinks will let me visit for a nigger-hunting Safari every now and then

cuck

Sweden is no longer a country with any significant contribution to the world's different cultures.

It's a diseased cesspool of violent, uneducated immigrants who are propped up by self-hating whites who will eventually ask why they're being beheaded up until the moment that sword swings downward.

goat fucker

I'm surprised there have been charges– I thought this was a standard greeting method in Sweden.

With so many fucking white people who really want children and can't have it/afford, the ones who get them treat them as fucking dirt.Take the children,put them in Hitlerjugend camps and nuke Sweden or let the Russian do the raping.

TOP KEK
93% of them voted for a multicultural society and now it comes back to bite them in the ass.
Did they really think they could escape?
Enjoy the sandniggers faggots!

How hard is it to immigrate to Sweden?

Am I supposed to feel bad? Swedes can go fuck themselves.

This is an /int/ meme. Disregard all posts that use it

really nigger? because the leftist faggots hate that term.

It's actually a legit motivation for leftists. They are, at their core, narcissists, that only care about their standing in society and little else. If they can climb the social ladder by flinging shit at their peers and accuse them of racism/bigotry, they'll do it.

Hence why is getting buttflustered over it.

You didn't because you couldn't. White people are confined to the green zone, while being able to sustain small incursions into the yellow and blue zones. The red zone cannot sustain a European civilization

gas yourself, kike

And it failed.

Yeah nah fuck you too mate, fuckin cunt.

What does your monthly sunscreen bill look like?

Please kill yourself.

Reported for obvious shitposting.

The truth of the matter is that white people don't want to live in the Red Zone. You'd have to force them to colonize there

The article says she "lives with her parents" but the mother seems to be calling all the shots, including GIVING COMPLETE STRANGERS ACCESS TO HER DAUGHTER.

Where is the father? Why is it always the mothers putting their children in these situations and then claiming to be naturally better parents?

Because the thought of a refugee giving their daughter the dick doesn't bother women, it turns them on.

Not a trait unique to white women. Women are always natural race traitors.

SWEDEN, YES!

10 hours of coaching on how not the get caught next time. Alternatively 10 hours of tips on how to hook up with white women.

White men outbreed moreso than white women, Chaim, try again.

fuckin kek man

The good news is that all the invaders won't be able to live in Europe once the white man's dough stops flowing. They'll freeze to death or leave the first winter without electrical heating. People will be burning their houses to stay warm.

The stragglers that manage to survive for years will be mentally hard but physically weak. Brittle bones. Poor connective tissue. Tendons that tear like wet paper.

Its the hybrids you'll have to worry about, if they are many in number.

Its not about "breeding" you pervert.

What a surprise.

The same is true for casual sex, you retard.

Poopskin detected.

Except she is 10 years old, almost surely incapable of breeding. And she could have easily been murdered instead. Hardly conducive to furthering the mother's bloodline.

This is endangerment, pure and simple. I'd say that the girl is better off as a ward of the state, but the state is the reason these animals are even in the country in the first place.

Not everything is about sex and breeding. It sounds like you're a white nationalist because of sexual jealousy and that's your main concern. If you focus on that, even if you "fix it" you'll still lose.

I have white skin, my friend, and I live in the green zone. But yea, shitskins live in the redzone.

Its not always about fucking breeding! Its psychological. It doesn't matter whether she's impregnated or not, it doesn't really matter whether she gets the dick or not. What matters is whether she entertains the idea–that's indicative of a deeper sickness

Nothing to do with climate, everything to do with early SJW badgering of Western governments.

I really do think climate is important. That map in itself easily explains European colonization patterns. Territories were taken all over the world but only those within the green zone were easily colonized, those in the yellow zone were possible with difficulties, and ultimately everything within the red zone has next to no white people living there, except for northern Australia (but the British forced convicts to settle there.)

The sad part is that the daughter will be pumped full of psycho babble in her weakened state to not think anything bad about darkies and refugee policies.

Should women raped by nonwhites just be given death?

Who would honestly want to marry someone like that?

Ha ha liberal utopia!

bump.

It's not a genetic problem.
It's what happens when you indoctrinate a whole nation from birth for multiple generations.
There's nothing natural about that either.

You mean Jamal, these shitskins in Sweden are mostly niggers no?