Harvard Law (((professor))): victorious Left should treat conservatives the way allies treated Nazis

This guy is completely insane, the nose has revealed itself.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/10/harvard-prof-urges-liberals-treat-evangelical-christians-like-nazis/

archive.is/h85YY

Here is his original post:

archive.is/aMyGf

I'll add this part too, so you know what you're dealing with:

through most ridiculous Holla Forums parodies can't even live up to reality anymore

what I get for using nigger tech

They're already counting their sheckles and they don't even realize they've lost.

God have mercy on them because we sure as hell won't

It should be clear at this point that just exposing these people doesn't really do anything. They don't care about being exposed. They have massive support inside the government, media, military, high finance, and the population.

At a certain point, they need to be eliminated.

This sort of behavior on the part of the Left was one of my first redpills on liberalism. Right-wing folks are generally willing to "agree to disagree" and be civil, but I kept noticing that liberals happily destroy their opponents when given the chance. If they are given an inch, they'll take a mile. The cuckservatives never learned this lesson and continue to compromise with leftists no matter how far the progressives push.

Also,
Of course. I'm not even remotely surprised at this point.

It's true. It's like Rule 36. If you can dream up some batshit insane liberal position, somewhere there is a liberal proponent of it.

Both sides seem to agree on that, the other ones have to go. I don't know about you, but I'm not betting on the "safe space crybabies" waging much success.

In his original post he also issues this strange threat as a conclusion:

Not really
When you win, you should never give your enemies a chance to get back on their feet

It's why when if we finally overthrow them, we need to completely exterminate them

Until the day i die i will debate any faggot liberal any time or place. Bring it on you wrinkled cunt

Maybe we should treat him the way the Nazis were propagandized to have treated Jews.

An eye for an eye, a hand for a hand

I hope the Harvard professor is aware of this statement, because he must realize he will be treated this way when the conservatives come into power

Play with fire, get burned

When the fuck were they ever "nice" to us during the reconstruction. My disgust for these fucking leftists can't get any higher

You cant expect historical accuracy from these cunts, they cant even get the present correct

jews calling for a civil war, but they're ignoring the not so small pol contingent who know the score and will target said jews first like a laser guided missile instead of getting stuck in a meat grinder fighting plebs.

Top fucking kek, the overton window is already shifting to the right.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

They are scared shitless. They have gone to the fight-stage of the Ghandian counter-resistance cycle. Some of them just really like to believe they stand a chance. They dont. Let them threat and thrash. Just count the score and win the election.

Being nice to the losers of the Civil War left us with liberal democrats. So he's right in that at least. We should have hung them from the trees.

Funny how it's only ok when they place themselves in the top position through kikery. That's alright though, after this next one, there won't be any of them left to coddle.

"Winning" the civil war created the modern US, so you probably should think again before making retarded statements like that.

It'll be amusing to see their attempt at disrupting the RNC and later on, the inauguration day for the God Emperor.

bump for exposure

They are getting comfortable. Its best let them remain content with their apparent victory so their attention wains and their bodies soften.

another bump for exposure

Quads confirm an attempt.

Its not the South that's full of liberal democrats you retard.

he's going to send antifa to burn your house down, retard.

He's not going to "debate" you.

The time for bullets is fast approaching.

We copperheads have your back.

Imagine having to live next door to these fucks.

Dox antifa and attack the guy.

Antifa is nothing but an exaggerated meme. They hold no power at all and are good at intimidating enemies by their insanity and lack of decency.

They're weak fucks that get easily walked over by themselves which is why they group and use nigger tactics.

they are so tolerant

literally I had an epiphany at one point as well.

EVERNYTHING that they are guilty of.. they point the finger at the right and claim we do it

Read the post above yours.

From what I understand, that's only in America.

European Antifa receives state funding and are much more effective agitators.

Somewhere there is a blog of it too

its just some kike living vicariously (like a woman) through the actions of people who never gave to shits about him or even knew he existed, I wouldn't worry too much about him, he will flee the country when SHTF like they always do, hopefully the shitskin or gook hellhole he flees to will promptly have him liquidated

How do I redpill Harvard? I'm getting a scholarship from a foreign country. (hint Chile)

He should get fired for inciting a holocaust against conservatives.

nigga you crazy

Okay, I know this is what happens when you reject logic, but I thought there was a limit.

lmao

isnt this what Holla Forums would do to leftists anyway?

I really don't see Holla Forums gaining a moral highground in this aspect, its a knifefight to end for both of you

Yes.

Who said we cared about their moral high ground? This was the same attitude that led us to cuckservatism. There is no conversation to be had with an enemy that has, for the past 40 years, tried to exile you in any way possible.

Yes, it is. The difference is that the path of the left leads to the destruction of civilization. The path of the right doesn't necessarily lead to paradise, but our goals don't bring our entire society, our entire identity as a people nor our entire community to extinction.