Education is severely fucked beyond repair

Let me share with you today's lesson on African independence:

Oh and also my history teacher looks and sounds identical to DSP/DarkSydePhil (pic 5 related). Funnily enough he often puts his hands together like a happy merchant. I shit you not.

This teacher always tells us about the six million and compares tragedies to the holocaust. Always tells us that "if you want to know how Hitler rose to power look at Donald Trump" and that communism is good without all the purging therefore real communism has never been tried etc

Couple months ago we had to watch a mandatory school video of some blindfolded girl with a mustache and a mohawk (dead fucking serious) talking about judging people by their appearance, and we had to attend a mandatory play of Anne Frank's diary and then they played MLK's speech over the loudspeaker all in the same day.

Wake me up from this hell

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreedomlawcenter.org/case/dariano-v-morgan-hill-unified-school-district/
harvardlawreview.org/2015/05/dariano-v-morgan-hill-unified-school-district/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Workers'_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society#Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your a Holla Forumsake

just start massive subversive redpills in class

Spray paint all the windows of his car black and write I hate white people all over the car.

Calling it education is a misnomer at this point. Its purpose is not to educate but indoctrinate.

Do online school, or fuck just homeschool yourself op. Sure, a GPA doesn't look as good as a CAT, but what kind of Holla Forumsitik would want credentials to get libbie jobs anyway?

Stories like this are the stuff of dystopia novels. In fact, I'm worried that if I turned this verbatim into a short story, it'd be viewed as so ridiculously over-the-top that people wouldn't like it. Real life has become worse than nightmare fiction.

Hello newfag

At least the kids that I've seen who are entering middle school now are completely immune to this shit.

I graduated last year from high school, and I'm from California, too. I took an AP World History & AP Euro History class in my sophomore year and during WW2 we skipped over fascism with my teacher claiming its a "fake" ideology and hardly discussed Germany past the six imagillion and Hitler rising to power by manipulating the people. Called him evil, insane, etc. Didn't talk about how shitty Germany was at that point, and we did not talk about Italy at all.

We spent more time talking about fucking Japan's expansion than Germany's recovery and rise to power. In an AP Euro class.

Bring dystopian fiction (Huxley) to school and read it out loud. Joke about how it sounds like this classroom.

Why have your parents not taken this up with the principal or school board?
Personal politics does not belong dribbling from a public teacher's mouth.

That's what you get for going into liberal arts, retard.

t.STEM

It's amazing how the Jewish revolt in Germany prior to WW2 is now completely erased from scholastic history in all corners of the world.

One can make moral judgments, but erasing history to claim a higher ground only incites distain. They never learn.

Winners write the history books.

Whenever he starts talking about how ebil :DD Hitler was just ask him a question.

He will try to either evade or will just go full on SJW.
You want him to look as idiotic EXTREMIST SJW as you can make him. If he tries to evade just bait him with

Do they not teach you how to read in STEM classes anymore?

His answer will be "because in Hitler's case he was attempting to genocide a specific group of people."

Face it, they've heard all the questions before, and they have hack answers to it all.

The truth is that the "holocaust" simply never happened, it is all a lie.

Respond with the Jewish genocide of the Armenians (or whoever the fuck)

Ask him why he diverts to japan instead of talking about 1930s germany, also mention post-war germany and the pow camps.

or honestly if it might get you in trouble, just ignore him and talk to students directly about how one sided it all is.

HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED
HISTORY IS FAITH BASED

Say Stalin ordered the genocide of specific groups of people as well. Cossacks, Ukrainians, Siberian Germans (If he says they were colonising Siberia therefore bad remind him Siberia is empty besides sparse nomadic peoples who probably wouldn't have even cared about or noticed the settlement) And I'm sure Mao did something similar at one point.

Doesn't apply to underageb&

OP is right, education is fucked, I'm a senior in highschool and earlier this year one of the government teachers who is a self-proclaimed "anarchist" came into my class and told everyone about how americans are the real terrorists and we should be more afraid of the police than isia

The Chinese are often accused of erasing the national culture and identity of neighbouring lands they have invaded, take the Uygurs or Nepal

And that only stretches back to the 17th century. Japan, Korea, Vietnam and most of today's southern China are even earlier examples of Chinese cultural imperialism and hegemony.

There's actually a precedent for this.
I'm sorry, I'm too drunk to remember the case name.
He could actually have a case against the school for censoring his political speech.

Schools don't like hats in general, but you could get away with arm bands or a t-shirt.

t. Tinker v Des Moines.

You should have asked him how you can get away with a communist revolution, or any revolution without killing the useful idiots at the start. They're the first ones to complain if the revolution isn't what they expected and the ones to create a counter revolution.

One of the few peaceful revolutions was when his communist ilk were kicked out of office back in 1989. The reason for the tameness was because of a lack of government push back , except in Hungary. You need three things to make this succeed: a snowball of support from people, no violent reaction by the ones in power, and a government that looks weak by caving into demands.

I think you're referring to Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District, 393 U.S. 503 (1969).

So much for that

americanfreedomlawcenter.org/case/dariano-v-morgan-hill-unified-school-district/

Yeah, well, that precedent was from 1969, and that was during the Vietnam anti-war era.

Well, maybe it is closer to Tinker and more protected because he isn't "antagonizing" beaners on cinco de mayo and Trump is the presumptive nominee.

In order “to ‘justify prohibition of a particular expression of opinion,’ school officials ‘must be able to show that [their] action was caused by something more than a mere desire to avoid the discomfort and unpleasantness that always accompany an unpopular viewpoint.’”

harvardlawreview.org/2015/05/dariano-v-morgan-hill-unified-school-district/

my history class isnt that bad at all. And I even drop redpills constantly but maybe thats just my history teacher being cool.

Wouldn't the "no hats" part override the freedom of expression. If the OP got a MAGA shirt confiscated it would be a big deal.

It was bad when i was in there but it sounds like its getting worse. Pavlovian dog training center of the jew. I would focus on getting as much teenage pussy as you can while you are forced to be there.

You should share this documentary, specially the words at the end of the chinese guy (1 h 12 min).

English majors are for chumps. I simply don't respect you as much as a person if you aren't good at math.

Memes will win this war. Normies fear the power of memes because they cannot comprehend them.

The fire rises.

First, OP is talking about Highschool.

And second, let's not forget how fucked STEM is regardless.

t. Biomed

Pleb

And I simply cannot respect you as a person if you are bad at reading comprehension

That's what secretaries and spell check are for.

You are retarded.

I don't need to know math that what stem autists are for

drop out
highschool is worse than a waste of time
get a homeschool style degree and go to university straight
you will not not learn a single useful thing in highschool

t. physics major

And without us, your civilization would collapse. Who keeps your power going? Who made it so you could shitpost in this thread right now? Who builds your missiles and defense technology?

Do you know about the America First organization that is all about putting America First?

Why not get some free stickers?

Well, he did already establish that his reading comprehension was terrible.

Most of education is giga-pozzed. Feminists are shitting up every field they think women deserve a place in just for existing (namely, those that pay well).

Physics and math are still mostly OK, because they don't pay well, but Computer Science and many engineering fields are completely pozzed. The problem is that incompetent people can't demonstrate their eminence within their field (because they don't have any), so instead they try to use virtue signaling as a social tool to advance their standing within the field. This is pretty effective among other incompetents (and some competent people with insecurity/(white) guilt issues).

Thankfully most of the really intelligent people within these fields have better shit to do and either dislike or are indifferent towards the pozzers.

Just shut up. OP is a highschooler, this has nothing to do with university majors. You're completely missing the message of .

High school is bullshit.

You're better dropping out in your sophomore years and taking community college courses

Regardless of OP's situation, this is true in college as well.

This tbh fam

I kind of feel bad for you Op. If I discovered Holla Forums while still in high school I don't think I could've handled it. Must be rough.

Where in CA, user? I'm from Berkeley, but even a few years ago–okay, 20–Berkeley public education was more problematic by the amount of violent niggers in the school than by the curriculum. We did actually learn about Germany after WWI, roots of WWII etc.

Sir, I have a question.

Who were the leaders of the failed revolution in 1919 and what believe did they have? My uncle said that chaos and aftermath was a significant part of the foundig myth surrounding the frustration of the communist failure in 1919, leading to the inherent aggressiveness of the DAP [0]
Sir, what is the Thule society [1]and how is that different from Skull and Bones? [2]
If the teacher gives in, ask a follow up. How can we be sure that Barnie, Slippery or Rato is not a member of such a society and subverts the US?

Man, I wish I was in school today, trolling was never easier.

Oh, one more, what if NAFTA or TTIP/TTP turns out to be the historic equivalent of the Versaille treaty?

[0] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Workers'_Party
[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society#Origins
[2] ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

Weasel lefties go "Those Asians are/act white". Case closed.

Public education is like prison. You are basically doing time and there's no chance to make parole.

Are there people so retarded to answer something like that? Or am I overestimating people?

I have a similar issue at my school
However mine has recently built a shrine to Mandela that contains 3 other prominent blacks across 3 pictures out of the 12-15
My school has a gay club that does all this sjw shit and only has ~5 fags in the club out of atleast 15 (tiny fucking school of ~150)

Im considering putting up pic related, but i dont know what kind of shit i can get into for it, so im reluctant

just do it faggot, how will they find out?

You can't get into trouble if they do not catch you.
Having said that, antagonizing these people only encourages them. They feed on resentment and are professional victims.

it seems to be significantly worse in the USA than any other Anglo country

Filthy Hedonist. Kindly gas yourself.

Not even my Canadian education is that bad.

The only time my socials teacher even brought up Trump was to give an example of protectionism.

user, I know it's tough. I know you want to go full 1488 and gun down every scumbag degenerate in your school. Just stick it out and then, once you're out of that hellhole, become who you really want to be. I was fortunate enough to attend a 99% White Christian private school in the South(you could openly talk about race/be semi-racist and the teachers wouldn't mind) and will graduate this weekend. I can only imagine the type of shit you have to put up with. Again, stay strong and know that eventually you'll be able to rid yourself of that commie teacher and her ilk.

do you have the kidsbop version?

dunno i have seven and they're all named various wordings of wake me up without any clear indication of which is which

USA hasnt been anglo since the mid 19th century

In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States.

Dear OP,

Bait the teacher to start criticizing religion. Then turn on your phone and record it.

Post it on Youtube and send the link to Drudge, Kikebart and the local news.

Watch him beg forgiveness on the national news.

Ignore it. Survive it. Always self educate. Never act outside of your own self interest. Go into STEM. Make money. Get a good wife. Make sure to teach your children the same.
Trust me the college campuses are worse.

It won't belong until childrens cartoon characters have gender identity disorder.

Society has been fucking rekt, in only 1-2 decades too.

THIS. Nothing like a little media attention on a commie to make him grovel in fear.

That's true sadly. Anyone who pretends that history is some objective study of the past is either a moron or a liar.

Not OP but it really sucks shit. Its all propaganda and lies.

My little cousin said the same thing is happening in their school. We're in a rural area that's overwhelmingly conservative, if my area's schools are this pozzed I have little hope for other places.

Stories about the american education system always make me shiver.

I can't even begin to relate to OP.

Niggers will ever be a joke. No matter how much effort put into them, they'll forever lag behind whites.

The real joke is this. The savage is just as content living in a shithovel as he is living in a castle. That much goes for pretty much all of the shitskins. The savage mentality. It's why they're quite happy to tear down all of white civilization. They're just here to plunder. They don't care.

Books you say?

Bong Hits For Jesus was more recent.

Yes, this is going to be one crazy summer.

Jesus fucking Christ, OP. My highschool was liberal and Jew-ridden, but that truly sounds like a nightmare.

I'm sorry you have to live through that.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Just burn it all down OP, full columbine

How to BTFO your teacher:

1. Explain to him that if he believes white people have done more evil in the world than other races, then that means he believes white people are a morally inferior race.

2. Explain that to believe one race is inferior to others is racist.

3. Tell him that if the Nazis were bad because they were racists, then he's as bad as the Nazis because he's racist too.

4. Insist that he's preaching racist hate speech to his students just like the Nazis did in their schools.

5. Look up your school rules and try to get him disciplined for preaching racism / hate speech to his students.

How many times do I have to tell you idiots that the noses on the bench will never rule in favor, no matter the legislation they've previously proclaimed to exist?

Yeah, well my history teacher is a literal Jew that teaches Social Justice alongside World History.
I fucking hated the Scramble for Africa unit. He'd show us pictures like pic related and claim this was wrong because Whites are acting superior. Everyone bought it, even though it's a fucking humanitarian advertisement.
WW2 fucking sucked because the vast majority of the unit was dedicated to "muh 6 gorillion!"
In English class, we have this retarded teacher (probably a stoner) who doesn't even use words like "prejudice" correctly. Good thing is he doesn't detect my subtle redpills. In fact, we had to do a project where we pick a piece of visual media to show to the class. Although it was only one video, he didn't say anything about more than one as part of the same video, if that makes sense. So, I compiled a 20 min video, which went over: "Peace is an ideal; war a fact.", Yuri Bezmenov, Caesar from Caesar's Legion explains himself, Brave Pessimism, Calhoun's Mouse Utopia experiment, and to get their attention in the beginning, war scenes from films as well as real footage.

Thankfully, I live in rural cali and so there's plenty of "waycist rednecks" to fuck with the 57% of spics. A few years ago on the 5th of May, there was a mini-race war. It got so bad the school had to call a lockdown, and somehow no one died, though many were seriously injured. Too bad I was middle school around the time, though I wouldn't have joined for fear of jail.
Also, sage for demoralization.

*Even when I'm not being very subtle, as long as I'm not shouting "gas the kikes, race war now" he's alright with it.

Funny thing actually. There's an AP English teacher that does a unit on it, but there's so many AP teachers that I'm not likely to get her, and I don't feel like putting myself at risk for other teachers screaming about The Crucible and "muh McCarthyism"

Oh, and what year are you in, OP?

Believe it or not, but most kids have parents that can't homeschool their kids
I know someone who is enrolled in one, and he says it's about as bad as regular school, the only difference being that you don't have to travel.

If someone with terrible grammar says 2+2=4 and someone with excellent grammar says 2+2=5, the person with excellent grammar is incorrect. Grammar is a tool for communicating and sharpening your mind, not shielding yourself from considering the arguments of others. Try not being such a kike.

Feels really, really good.

Even Plato wrote about the evils of public school, and Jews didn't even start kiking yet!

Holy fuck.

Hell is forever!

This sounds somewhat anti-Anglo, user. Are you one?

Steal your maga hat back
Witholdinng property is theft

Protocols of Zion?

Holy fucking shit I'm glad I don't live in the US. I would've already fucking killed myself if I had to go through a hell like that.

Sometimes I wish i graduated uni after 2013. The Holla Forums tier memes about SJWs were jokes even among liberals when i was a student.

Jesus fuck i really wish I was a student during this election in particular, I would go above and beyond to mine for salt