DAT BOI, Son of Pepe, skyrockets to stardom

knowyourmeme.com/memes/dat-boi
The memes work in mysterious ways.

It's time his father began teaching him of the world
Create dank semi-Holla Forums related OC and co-opt this in the ways that only we can.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=51925&sid=45bd19b417de1bead0e2224c8b21a655
youtube.com/watch?v=nqfNzH9wuP0
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=o shit waddup&src=typd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=51925&sid=45bd19b417de1bead0e2224c8b21a655
Too late, m8.

I'm not an a computer so I can't make edits right now, but I just thought of one:

"Here comes dat goi, oy vey waddup?"

It's Milhouse all over again

Fucking normalfags.

Fuck off with this Holla Forumstarded shit. It's worse than gondola.

inb4 >"b-but this is a normie meme!
And it's precisely why it holds value. The meme is still in its concept ice phase, and circulating like wildfire.
If we can get even one humorous Hitler, Pepe or Jew-killing edit to circulate, who knows what it can accomplish.

Can't say a DOOMWAD version makes much difference to it

A meme has to be funny you Applied Memetics retard.
This is just sad.

puttit in da garage gan XDDDDD

Not bad. I'm in the same position and don't have the tools available to edit myself, but my idea was;
"Mein Fuhrer, we can't possibly kill 6 million Jews in such a short time"
"Don't worry, comrade"
"We have DAT BOI"
Etc.

If you fail to see the value in co-opting a meme, you're out of touch.

It's funny to them, it's obviously working from the LOL SO RANDUMB angle, but Facebook IS, for all accounts and purposes, a really shitty Holla Forums.

More from KYM, for inspiration.

Forced meme is forced, also

How about you fuck off, OP

This is Tumblr humor at its most formulaic, but at least the normies are moving on from Pepe to their own Lawl So Random copy.

Fuck off

IIRC the 'poopoo pepe' thing didn't become a thing until the cuck meme was birthed. I still don't like it to be honest, it reminds me of the liberal attachment to anything disgusting.

This right here is why it's important- they corrupt our memes and in turn, the corruption spreads.

We need to ensure Tumblr's chosen frog does not emerge unscathed.

DAN YOUR MEMES SUCK

This meme is fucking shit & I shall not be a part of propagating it.

Neither should you.

Another shitty forced meme like many others before it. Kill yourself OP for pushing that crap.

This meme has 0 potential.

It's not about propagating it, it's about controlling and corrupting an opposing meme.

It's far more likely to be Facebook and tumblr-born. I don't dan and his shitty crew could make a catchy meme if they tried.

this one I like

If you really want to look at the history of Pepe and Wojack (the white feels guy)'s use on chans you'd have to go back to cuckchan /r9k/ circa 2008. Then they eventually made their way to Holla Forums and got even more disgusting than before, that's when the poop jug appeared. How it got relevant to Holla Forums in the current US presidential race is beyond my understanding.

OH SHIT WADDUP

Cancer

in order for this to be a successful meme people need to care about it in a year

i predict they will not, because it isn't funny

it's just a le randome image and some nigger words

memes aren't funny/otherwise successful because they mean nothing. they're impactful because they mean something. this one does not, or in any case, not much.

forced meme, low virulence. 2/10

Exactly. It IS cancer. This thread exists to apply our own brand of chemotherapy to it.

Looks like a forced meme that has no relation to imageboards.

Looks like (((someone))) made this shitty meme up to get you to forget about pepe, goyim.

You have to go back.

You say that, but it's being forced HARD on goybook pages at the moment. Might as well capitalise on slipping some redpills in there while it's still being forced.

I wonder who could be behind it.

We are only the vanguard

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Pepe

Exactly my angle.

I think it's a co-opting of Pepe on Facebook. Facebook was already minimising the effectiveness of Pepe on Facebook out of fear, the least we can do is corrupt their slightly retarded child. Pic related is a case in point.

This one's going in the right direction.

This is an astroturfed meme. I can feel it in my bones.

Agreed. I still remember when Liz kept posting pictures of turfgrass whenever someone posted anything pro-Trump as if to start an ebin trend, but like his hormone therapy it didn't work.

Pepe is exploitable as fuck. You can do so much with him since he's MS paint tier simple, a smug motherfucker, etc.

This is just an anatomicaly accurate frog on a unicycle. No facial expression, nothing, and the catchphrase is a complete non sequitur.

I would be pissed, but this meme will be dead in a week.

Wow this is a fucking shitty meme. Fuck you OP get this shit out of here.

WHO THE COCK SAYS WADDUP ANYMORE

They also tried to replace Pepe with that fucking scorpion and fox too. They didn't last.

I must have missed that one. This forced meme thing is so cringe worthy

I do.

Well, then could you like, not?

More co-opting. The frequency of the takeover-type datbois is far too high for it to be organic.
And I don't think ignoring it will make it go away, if facebook's shilling algorithms have anything to do with it.

This is a meme war.

someone put trump on a unicycle

Reasons why it won't go away, and why it desperately needs Jew-gassing and PEEPEE POOPOO

Well I could but I won't.

This is why i hate Normies.

Maybe applied memetics actually has something to do with its conception or co-opting.

Kill yourself

not funny

I never said it was, nigger. It's important for us to understand that this is happening under our noses and if we don't influence it, it will spiral into an anti-Pepe circle jerk, or worse.

Watching adult shills attempt to grasp memes is like watching an octopus on a bicycle

Every dat boi image must contain at least one dead nigger or Jew

Don't worry pepe will have the last laugh. Dat Boi is a one hit wonder.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK

Unicycle Frog is using ebonics. Must be the Jews and their massive psyops apparatus.

This is the kikes attempt to subvert and kill our meme god

PLAGUE OF FROGS

The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs.

More co-opting.

Looks like the Hillbots are about ten lightyears behind with their meme magicka

meme ebonics is not good

It's a blatant attempt to co-opt and rebrand Pepe. If the evidence presented in this thread isn't enough for you to see it, you're an idiot.
And like I said, this will keep growing if normies aren't driven from it.

What a fucking crazy world this is man.

Meme warfare is real.

Whoever made this deserves a medal.

more like dat son of a bitch

No one is buying it, kill you'reself

Lel. Behead those who insult kek.

We've seen the edit, here is the original!

OH SHIT HOWGOESIT IT'S DAT FAGGET

memetic warfare has always been real, it's just more dank now.

Poor boi never stood a chance

about time

I'm stating Pepe is under attack, and all signs point to that being true. Scared I've found out, dan?

Beautiful.

I am Jack's sudden realization how much money has been wasted on meme research. They can't hope to close the meme gap if this is what passes for weapons grade memes among our benevolent overlords.

>pepe is under attack so I better keep posting those shitty memes because ______________________________________________________________________________

I am jacks failed meme. I am growing in popularity, but will die a hard painful death because I lack a small yet devoted group of faithful followers

The fact that they're intentionally trying to brand this as being a superior alternative to/better than an existing meme fucking reeks of some applied memetics bullshit. That's just not how memes work.

And I thought Son of Kong was bad.

Because;
We can remould it in our image
We can slip red pills into an easily dishes title format for normies
We can completely turn normies away from it with PEEPEE POOPOO
We can take control and put Pepe in the position of power

Is a great example.

Not funny from the outset. Forced to all hell, popular for being popular.

It'll be completely gone within a couple weeks.

Fucking autocorrect.

What's the goal though? It's not like Pepe is overhandedly associated with anti-ZOG ideas. They could annihilate Pepe, and we'd still be sitting on a throne of memes.

My mind says that (((they))) still don't understand why and how to effectively use memes, but my gut is worried.

this meme has no longevity, it's so artificial, how embarrassing

It's so clunky how you type. It's obvious you are unfamiliar with imageboards. We still aren't buying it.

Remember the context, this is in the wake of the Milo article. If I'm to take a guess, I think they want to create an alternative Pepe to usurp him so that our ideas aren't spread widely and Pepe looks old and unfashionable.
This is why I'm proposing we slip our ideas in and completely nullify it. It might be gone in s few weeks, maybe a month, maybe never, if Facebook continues to signal boost it. Who knows about its longevity, and who cares? We can co-opt it during its brief spotlight.

This isn't even a meme, it's just an image with text. There is a difference

yeah, you just outed yourself. Fuck off, dan.

I made it shittier, it will appeal to normies more.

Never even heard of this. Am I supposed to be impressed because someone is trying to make a nigger-tier Pepe meme?

wasn't this meme made in Holla Forums? They had a sticky up for it for like a whole day

More applied memetics-tier co-opting.

what happened to dat boi?
oh he died.

The frog-headed god of obscurity laughs at your feeble efforts to rustle his jimmies.

Who knows where it originated, what matters is the shit they're trying to spread through it.

Sad thing is, you're probably right.

I found this earlier version on stormfront.

No.

Are you intentionally sounding like a nigger?

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

yes because look at how fast it went

Nothing because it's being forced.

It's why Dan Gabriel fails so much. You can not force a meme.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

I don't know if they are trying to rustle kek's jimmies as much as they are trying to steer power away from him and inject it into their nigger empire

Inb4

Fuck you

not even a little bit

seems like a forced meme to me but

pic related creeping me out though

Those are Pepe's baby pictures. Why is everyone so upset?

This is the post that Facebook has plastered at the top of their newsfeed. It only had 13 likes over a day, but it's still the top result for no good reason.

GAS DAT BOI
MEME WAR NOW

I just looked at the op pic, and what is immediate is how little there is on there.
I suspect it's so ADD normies don't have to spend more than 2 seconds figuring out what is in the picture, so I just tried to recreate that.

Where did we go wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=nqfNzH9wuP0

Video quote "Dat boi slaughtered the Jews but keeps on rollin"

Guys is Dat Boi Kek approved?

Not yet, he isn't. Not without a makeover.

Absolutely disgusting. Kill yourself OP

ANCHORED, FUCK OFF FAGGOT SHILLS

BUMPLOCKED
GET FUCKED OP, YOUR SHITTY MEME IS DEAD IN THE WATER

I find their newfag antics pretty funny though. this shill operation was doomed to failure from the start and I intend to enjoy every moment of it.

Go back to your padded cell, you fucking schizophrenic kike.

>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/ovens/

GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE
GOOD NIGHT ANTI WHITE

deerrrrp

Guys please stop fighting

Which incompetent tard of a mod listened to the shills this time?
I usually never have cause for anger with them, but you fucked up this time.

he needs a stash and swastika armband

I'll have to check stormfront for an older image.

How does this thread deserve to be anchored?

Either normies just figured out how to meme organically or the alphabets have stepped things up

wew lad

Mods = fags
No interesting discussion or fun allowed. This place is only for talking about Twitter drama and the election.

They've never been this gay before though.

On a board with this many pages and bump limit you would think they would allow threads that dont concern the presidential vote in america.

Nope. Then their IRC boyfriends might withhold cock from them. They'll do anything for cock.

Are you autistically repeating what everyone in meatspace has been telling you?

Some alphabet trying to force pseudo-memes on us. Cute.

look how it makes normies chatter

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=o shit waddup&src=typd

THANKS FOR ANCHORING REDDIT FORCED MEMES, MODS

Great thread!

The fact that it's a frog tells me it's an attempt to syphon kek's power away from us. He manifests in this world as a frog, and so had been using pepe as an avatar. As thanks for giving him an earthly vessel, especially one that can be spread across the globe via the internet, he gifted us with the pendulum swing right and the nomination of Trump, as well as more general memetic magic.

The elites are trying to coax kek into using dat boi as his earthly manifestation instead. They are going to kill off pepe and give kek no choice if he wants to remain in the colective human consciousness. The nig speak and the unicycle are there to humiliate him as punishment for helping us to undermine the elites and the pantheon of Gods they worship and serve.

Noice, uploaded to KnowYourNormieLiberal.

Only good thread on here. Why bumplock?