Niggers are about to chimp out in Baton Rouge

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/349810-philando-castile-crowd-gathering/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fucking shit… that cop just fucking shot a subdued suspect…

Looks like he did it on accident, but considering he shouldn't have pulled a gun on him in the first place he should go to prison. I'm usually on the side of cops, but fuck man, how stupid is this officer?

Idgi.
Where there 2 cop killings today?
Saw a vid of some bitch streaming how her bf get shot and this now.
Can't keep up with all that nigger shit.

The guy was resisting. When a guy that big is not co-operating, a cop doesn't have much choice.

It was the nigger's fault. Surprisingly.

I'm inclined to agree with you, even though I hate niggers.

If I, random-joe citizen, would be sent to jail for doing something, then so should a cop for doing the same thing. In this case, I doubt I would be granted bail if I did what that cop did.

exactly

i mean, if a citizen would be sent to jail for handcuffing people and detaining them in jails, then police should be subject to those same rules!

fucking idiot

i hate cops and i hate niggers

in this case, the cop shouldn't have had his gun out, and shooting him, while unintentional, was a result of having the gun out, so it's his fault and he should be prosecuted.

he won't be though, because cops are above the fucking law.

so the fucking niggers will complain and blame all white people

like fucking usual

Okay, I have a law degree so I actually know what I'm talking about. I'll make this short. A cop can shoot a suspect when:

Now, in both those options, there is clear precedent set. In no case is being subdued by two officers qualify as "fleeing" or as "an immediate threat to an officers life."

The cop dun goofed.

I'd just like to add one last thing; this isn't a gray area or anything. The cop definitely fucked up bad and should be put in prison. Even if you claim he didn't mean to shoot him (which I don't think he did) it would still be felony-murder as him drawing his gun and pointing it at a suspect is a felony and any "mistakes" made during felonies that result in death are treated as intentional acts. The cop is an outright murderer.

He was reaching for what could have been a weapon in his pocket. One of the cops said "he has a gun" the other cop trusting his fellow officer pulls his own gun and tells the struggling suspect not to move or "I swear to god" suspect jerks up in a motion that could be mistaken for him reaching for the "gun" the officer shoots because he felt he was in danger. I'm black and I'd find them not guilty. Not that cops ever get charged with anything anyway.

Race war Browns and blacks are going to out gun the whites.

I feel this is bait

The liberal media is a toxic shitfest, but this isnt right.

No.

If a guy is reaching for a gun you do not subdue him. You shoot him before he shoots you.

Just don't resist arrest. It is always a bad idea.

Chilling cell phone video surfaced Tuesday of two Louisiana cops killing a 37-year-old man selling music outside a Baton Rouge convenience store after an anonymous caller claimed he had a gun.

Officers responded to the store about 12:35 a.m. Tuesday after an anonymous caller said a man selling CDs and wearing a red shirt threatened him with a gun, said Baton Rouge Cpl. L’Jean McKneely.

His rap sheet dates back two decades with several drug, firearm, theft and assault arrests.

The owner of the store had no knowledge of an argument outside his store that led to the initial 911 call.

He later saw officers pull a gun from Sterling’s pocket after the shooting and acknowledged Sterling bought the firearm days earlier for protection after learning other disc sellers in the region had been robbed.

Facts:

Kek. Case closed.

Holy shit he's also a convicted pedofile

Sterling Was Registered as a Sex Offender After Impregnating a 14-Year-Old Girl When He Was 20, But His Family & Friends Say He Wasn’t a ‘Bad Guy’

Cool pedos no longer skum of the earth.

Isnt that a small pistol they take out of his pocket at the end?

Both parts are fucking idiots in this situation.

The guy should have cooperated instead of reaching for his gun, while the cops should have tased/overpowered him instead of shooting him.
I know your cops are always on edge because of the gun problem in America, but that doesn't excuse their actions. Your cops are known all over the world for shooting first and asking questions later.

In Europe its extremely rare for the cops to ever shoot someone, even when someone is charging you with a knife they'll still put their life on the line to subdue them.

Kek cops won't shoot violent brown skins so they rape as many of your women as they can get their greasy "refugee" hands on. You people still pay your cops for not doing their jobs. Way to be cucks Europe.

i mean, i guess it makes sense for black people to not want to work because work is what slaves do and they don't like authority because slaves had to answer to authority

honestly all the blm protesters and hoodrats who complain about white people keeping them down should just go back to africa. if you don't like white people, stop living in a country founded and colonised by white people.

Holy fuck. To twitter and let us mine salt. Ask all those who are defending him/blaming cops why they support pedos

xD

i'd rather have trigger happy cops who shoot spooks in America then rape gangs who have no fear of police like in Europe.

Another one got shot.
video going viral now.
(I haven't checked the authenticity yet, but I'm converting the webm right now)

Did that donut-stealing whore shoot his own cop buddy in the back? Holy moly, what a fukken screw up.

Looks like an accidental discharge.
Incompetent and scared cops.

This has nothing to do with race, though. Just with incompetence.

Deliver, please

m o d s

not getting it under 8mb, I'll make parts. hold on

Just mixtape.moe that shit

Don't have or know how to use twitter my young friend.

here ya go

thanks for the post

There's like 5 more minutes, most of it is the camera pointing at the sky, where you hear her crying 'please don't let him be gone'

Then this part.
More coming

Chimpout in progress:
rt.com/usa/349810-philando-castile-crowd-gathering/

So the officer is Chinese.
Too bad, now they can't blame it on muh white people.

Also, If I understand her correctly, the guy reached for his back pocket for his license and registration, and while doing so told the officer he was carrying a gun.
Stupid motherfucker.
Still though, another incompetent, trigger happy cop.
merrrr'ca, fuck yea!

Just how fucking incompetent are your officers. Holy Shit.

2 cops on 1 guy is pretty standard everywhere, dude.

It's the part where they pull a gun on a subdued person, and then pointing it at his chest with finger on the trigger, and then accidentally RIP'ing him into peace, that is fucked up American style

I guess you missed that part.

last part

Name is philando castile, so you can find the full video if you want

Police fucking Brutality.

I hope they burn the city hall down to ashes.
Cops are Racists and that's a fact.

Yeah I phrased that wrong. I meant that they were on top of him and could have easily prevented him to grab the "gun"

wait…does that mean that i finally have the majority opinion?! you're saying this because you know it will bait a larger number of people than if you just said he deserved it for being a nigger?!

this is a momentous day!

I have a law degree and your mom is legally a prostitute

Nigger was still twitching after he got shot and it will be the usual song and dance we have every time a cop executes someone

We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.

its always a good day when a nigger dies
Nigger status: definitely confirmed. Regardless of the circumstances a genuine nigger is dead and that's reason to celebrate.

wait a sec
is he wearing his shirt inside out AND backwards?

Even though the one who shot him is Chinese, they'll still blame white people. It would be racist to get upset at Chinese people after all.

kek you have armed niggers and its not a problem because your cops shoot innocent people?

as far as I can see they pull something out of his pocket afterwards that could as well be a knife. If he thought the dindu had a knife and he was grabbing it it is justified to take a shot.

t. no degree yet

If he hs a gun or a knife this is fine. Stop being a commie.

this

you are a moron. If someone pulls his gun you shoot him.

No. This may be the case in England, in rest Europe you get shot. It is just less because we have no niggers.

*because thee policemen have no guns there anymore

bs

To be fair this could be a case of him sleeping with 17.9 yr old girlfriend when he was 18.1 yrs old.

impregnated a 14 year old when he was 20

want more?

where the white women at?

Oh. That's a bit worse. Carry on.

the world did not lose much when he was shot

I do not know what you think you are proving here?
Let's assume your numbers are correct for shitz and giggles.

1st
They are taking the last 24 years into consideration because the police are not stripped of their guns so long.
In the US there are more shootings because niggers. If you compare the white to white ratio, excluding the huge US minorities it is about the same.
Even otherwise the most US shootings take place in three quite famous cities, not in the whole country. All dem cities btw

2nd
Iceland is a homogenous and rich nation. Why are you baffled that it is better than some random mongrel burger city. Cities are btw always and everywhere worse than the countryside. There is one in Iceland. Let's compare Iceland to Vermont and then talk again.

3rd
Germany is a peaceful and homogenous nation. Those "unarmed black men" were most likely armed nigger thugs.

I do not want more I want to know what u are even trying to prove? We are better than the US, but that's because we are actual nations.

What's wrong with that? Sleeping with a 14yo doesn't make you a pedo.

if you are 20 while she is 14, it does make you a pedo

He was a violent pedoshit that was pointing his gun at people.
When the cops say get on the ground,you get on the ground.

No. A pedophile is someone attracted to prebuscent girls. A 14yo is physically an adult woman and it is normal to be attracted to her.
The fact that the anglo saxon jurisdiction is terrible does not change reality.

His age does not matter at all here btw. Her being a child is not related to his age whatsoever.

The dindu didn't listen to the orders of the officers plus he was armed plus he was commiting a crime selling CDs he either bootlegged or stole. I won't shed a tear for a nigger who was killed for his job. Hell, I wouldn't shed for one, period. Then, nignogs will riot and trash Baton Rouge because he dindu nuffin. I hope that they do to some extent. It will show how retarded they are to defend a crook and a sex offender crying in front of the camera saying he wuz a gud boi.

It's a nignog, who cares? One less nigger, one less crimster.

I didn't see any gun there. Did they pull it out later or what?

Also, what are the local Koreans doing? The second I spot a Korean with a ladder is the time I gtfo of town.

At least she isn't screaming like a hyena.

I really fuckin hate nogs… but I also agree with this. And I also think that the other shooting which just made the news is pretty blatantly egregious; that said, whites are not impervious to this kind of abuse of power, and cops are often not held accountable, regardless of the race of the victim.

Nogs need to stop acting like chimps and committing crimes at extraordinarily disproportionate rates, but we also have a problem with cops killing people with impunity.

get the nigs to kill all anti-'pedo's

Why didn't they just taser him?

When dindus stop being the majority commiting crimes, then we can talk about police brutality. Until then, I'd let the cops loose on the dindus to maintain order.

he was arrested here for wearing his shirt backwards AND inside out

ANy news on riots happening? I wanna watch a strem with pol for old time's sake

Nigs gonna nig

The blck dude was reaching for a gun fgt

If you're honestly concerned about society's willingness to acknowledge the disproportionate crime rates objectively and without labeling anyone who enters them into debate a "victim blamer", then you'd be wise to impartially acknowledge when a deadly shooting is justified and when it's not.

Niggers are a scourge on civilization who haven't been able to rise above their pathetic socio-economic status in any country they have ever infested. And if I could press a button and wipe them off the planet, I'd do it; however, as long as we have to put up with them (and their SJW counterparts), it's important that reasonable human beings don't look like THE REASON why blacks are """marginalized""".

Don't get me wrong, I do know niggers are a cancer to modern society. It's just a matter of choosing your poison to me.

I prefer to be an upright citizen and not having my shit wrecked by police than living with the possibility of break-ins, assault, rape, robbery, car jacking and theft perpetrated by niggers. I know that corrupt cops are a thing but it's not the norm compared to a bunch of niggers that systematically poison the lives of others for dem gibs me dats.

Did anyone else see that thing they pulled out of the nogs pocket? Was it a weapon?

Why did the one officer who was on top get off?

I'm white and it looks like murder to me.

To be honest, I think even the cop knows he fucked up really badly, not only will he be losing his badge, he's going to be hated by a shitton of niggers / white liberals and maybe even his family members, I can only imagine the shit he's going through right now, probably detained, in jail or something like that. If not he's laying in bed, hoping to God all this will just go away. Isn't it amazing how a simple pull of the trigger can change your life forever?

It really sucks for the black guy whos lost his life too, I don't know what was going on with him but whatever it was I'm sure it wasn't worth his life.

My heart goes out to the officer, I hope he and everyone he knows and loves can get over this tragic incident without even worse happening. He'll be lucky to find work in the next 20 years. I hope he doesn't kill himself.

Nigger, niggers are getting shot more by cops because they're more likely to be committing crimes.

US police are way, way to trigger happy and we're heading toward fascism. But that's not a race thing.

It is intensely triggering that people make the wrongheaded assumption that racism is at the root of the fact that blacks are twice as likely to be killed in police custody; nevertheless, I've learned to maintain a level head when discussing these matters with left-leaning individuals. As far as the SJW contingent, it's not even worth engaging in debate, as they're far too intellectually dishonest and concerned with proving "moral superiority"

Nigger shouldn't have resisted and shouldn't have tried reaching for a weapon thats obviously taken from him at the end of the video.

Niggers can't control themselves. Even when screaming "I can't breathe" they continue to try and fight with officers. Yelling things like "I don't want to fight" while fighting is subterfuge dishonorable niggers use.

This should be a holiday!

America is a population of 318 fucking million, England is not even a quarter that.

Trust me, it's not worth bothering to argue with them. True story : When Mike Brown was shot, a jew feminist was saying he was innocent and despite incriminating evidence of burglary against him on tape, it was 'just a rumor''. She also told me with a straight face that testimony in court can serve as evidence for some reason. No matter how I tried to make her understand that no, it doesn't work that way, she was too much of a bleeding heart liberal to listen to reason rather than feelings. Also, to humor her, I told her I would prefer waiting the coroner's report and crime scene evidence before passing a judgement even though I thought inside that Mike Brown was as guilty as admitted, she labeled me a racist because of muh feels and I didn't stand behind a fucking dindu who was caught red handed comitting a crime.

That's the last fucking time I ever bothered to argue with an SJW.

I forgot to mention she was actually Jewish. I didn't say that out of edginess.

You really have to ask yourself: "If this was a white dude, would I have the same opinion?" – I'm not going to debate whether or not you would, but I think it's worth pondering.

There's no doubt that this dude was doing something illegal while carrying a firearm that I'm 99.999% certain was unregistered. But it seems to me that if the cops were simply following protocol, then the protocol needs to change. The dude did not deserve to fuckin die. Period.

I fucking wish.

It was a gun. Friends/family confirmed he kept a gun in his pocket. Store owner confirmed that the cops removed a gun from the pocket after shooting him.

Cops should only start shooting criminals who are pulling their gun when the cop has already at least 3 9mm between the eyes.
Everything else is murder.

DEBATE ME

When the mudslime killed the faggots last month.

My libtard sister:
Me:
Her:

Present day:
Her:
Me: Pic Related

The suspect threw him off. In the second video you can see that the suspect rolls to the left hard and throws the cop off about the same time as shots are fired.

And yes, it was a gun they pulled from his pocket. That's been confirmed by witnesses.

They did. They tasered him. He didn't go down. So they wrestled him to the ground. That's when camera's start rolling.

Read the fucking story, dumbass.

Did you tell her that Hitler was right and that her people should all be gassed?

Yeah, the misconceptions surrounding that case were pretty outstanding. In fact, ironically, they always seem to focus on the cases that are much more ambiguous, rather than the cases of BLATANT murder. Weird.

I mean perhaps it would have been more appropriate to have their guns drawn at a distance, behind their squad car, knowing that he was armed, rather than just tackling him and putting themselves in a vulnerable position.

This reminded me of the case where the 13yo kid was playing with a toy gun, and they just raced up next to him, got out of the car, and immediately shot him. I mean what the fuck lol.

This confirmed? The actual statute he was convicted of is for fucking someone under 18, more than 2 yrs younger and less than 4. Now he could have gotten it as a PLEA deal, but if he fucked a 14 y/o at 20, he would have been CHARGED with a more serious felony.

Oldest he could have been is 21. Youngest she could have been is 16… UNLESS it was a plea deal. If it was a plea deal, he could have been fucking a newborn and just gotten a deal from a fucking worthless prosecutor.

Because a cops job is to initiate a shootout in a public space, putting innocent people's lives at risk, rather than accepting greater risk to themselves to protect the people they are sworn to.

there ya go: arithmetic proves you're stupid.

White civilians are less worth than a black criminal fella

Fair point, but they initiate shootouts all the fucking time. I would say the risk of a shootout in this situation would be miniscule – on the other hand, tackling the dude and raising his chimp-level is always risky.

Are YOU this fucking stupid?

They got called to the scene because it was reported that a huge black guy was chasing people around waving his gun and telling them they need to fuck off, this was HIS property.

There's a REASON their protocol is not to start a standoff with a person believed to be armed but without the weapon drawn. Their protocol is to do what they can to ensure that the weapon is NOT drawn, because that PROTECTS LIVES.

When the suspect HAS A WEAPON DRAWN. Shut the fuck up if you don't know a goddamn thing about what you're talking about, you ignorant fuck.

So, apparently the cops were called because someone had complained about a huge nigga scaring people with a gun while selling mixtapes.

is no one going to consider the context before saying that the cops had no reason to shoot?

Well I guess I should have educated myself on the circumstances, as that changes my position a bit.

That said, I find your use of greentext befuddling.

That's how it normally goes, IMO. Depending on the race of the victim, anyway.

SJWs and libtards keep people in this state of fear because they know they are screaming like harpies and taking to social media in mass to slander and tarnish someone because they have an opinion different than theirs so regular people shut the fuck up to not kick the hornet's nest. They blindly make assumptions just to validate their statement like for example that niglet that fell in a gorilla's enclosure at a zoo. Despite pictural evidence of the niglet being one, dindus were screaming in mass that they shot the gorilla because it was a WHITE kid that fell in the enclosure. SJWs and dindus make up buzzwords like CIS-scum and (whatever)-kin, and making up whatever psychological syndrome they can think of like twitter-PTSD and triggered by (virtually anything you can think of) just to feel special and/or submit anyone -again with a divergent opinion- into buying their rhetoric down to cost them their livelihood. Same goes with niggers. They pull the racist card on anything that doesn't please them but they lack the intelligence to make up words as well outside of their ebonics.

This shit is already here in Canada and I am very afraid of how it will impact our society. Our prime minister is a fucking cuck that only got elected because of his father's legacy and he is already fucking things up because of muh feminism. Toronto's Black Lives Matter movement is already well known to have made death threats on social media but nothing was ever done aside from a slap on the wrist. We had another guy that was in legal trouble for several YEARS because he disagreed with one of the feminist harpies and was only cleared of his accusations a while ago. This shit is real. We are being overrun by libtards and aside from systematic dispensing of the SJWs and niggers from our society, I don't know what else could save us.

Canada seems like one of the worst offenders of SJW nonsense.

I can't seem to make up my mind which group terrifies me more: Trump and his easily-manipulated minions, or the fact that in a few decades, millennial, SJW fascists will be running shit.

Maybe I missed out on some news but from my part of the country, I didn't really notice anything noteworthy of SJW shitting things off. Hell, I see more kebabs being harassed than petitions for gender neutral bathrooms. Compared to the U.S., it's really fucking tame here. Aside from the college/university pot heads that are into activism, there isn't much to talk about… For now, anyway.

You're probably right, I'm sure it's mainly the cosmopolites that infest the Universities and metropolitan areas.

From time to time, I need to remind myself that I spend WAY too much time online, focusing on the most triggering aspects of society, and that not all liberals are SJW's and not all conservatives are bible-thumping, Fox-watching, gun-obsessed dipshits.

By the time they are old enough to hold any position of real power they will have grown out of it. The majority of them anyway - They'll realize they were just stupid kids.

Hopefully. I suppose I would have thought the same thing about the hippy generation, and yet that didn't seem to have much of a subsequent effect on public policy.

However, something feels different about the spread of far-left ideals in the 21st century, and I think the internet is at the root of it. I don't think it's gonna go away – in fact, by all accounts, it seems to be getting worse. I guess time will tell.

The comforting thing is that the people who are harmed the most by SJW propaganda, are the "oppressed" groups they try to liberate.
Tell girls to bitch and complain, instead of doing as the men do, i.e. work, negotiate, etc.
Ignore the crime rates and the fact that 90% of the 50% of total U.S. homicides that they represent are black on black. Naaah, point the finger at the justice system, cops, and white people.

They will always be their own worst enemies, so as infuriating as the intellectual dishonesty can be, perhaps it'd be wise to just sit back and watch them destroy themselves.

Yeah it's mostly in big cities that SJW activism and niggery happens. Any other place like the suburbs and rural areas don't seem to have that problem and if it does, it's mostly concentrated in specific areas. SJWs are mostly libtards into college activism (I repented from my sins then). SJW mentality is very clique-ish and there's a lot of virtue signaling going on much like the snowflake syndrome. There was a guy in the group that got laid just because one of his hands was crippled from birth. It litterally just like a limb with baby fingers at the tip. Yet he got laid cause 'oh poor baby

What this world needs is more big tits

So do you think that the parent's approach to child-rearing, and the obsession with making every child feel special is at the root of millennial's narcissism?

It is in my opinion because like the saying you probably heard No child left behind. It is the norm now to sugarcoat everyone and get a trophy even if you end up last at a race as a kid because it might hurt their feelings. There is no more encouragement to be the best at what you love. Hell, a dindu once said a teacher was racist for giving him a bad grade at academic exams. Believe it or not, confiscating a cellphone from a child as a form of discipline is considered child abuse now. Look it up if you don't believe me. Enabling this shit is nothing new though as children being treated almost like royalty has been a problem for a long time. It's just more obvious now.

We live in an era of instant communication with the internet and with the invention of shit like tumblr, everyone can pretend to be whatever they want to be. I once saw something once about a girl calling herself 'god-kin' i.e. an actual divinity and another a 'planet-kin'. i.e. a fucking PLANET. We allow millenials to think this bullshit and it's triggering to call them retards for thinking that way. It's all for the sake of being special and more important than others for no reason at all than again, made up rhetorics. My parents would have made me see a psychologist when I was a teenager if I was saying this bullshit back in my days. Actual meritocracy is dead because of the millenials. You can be a good football player, you can excel in math but now this doesn't matter anymore. I am a transnigger dragon-kin and you have to respect that because I said so. This is the bullshit millenials spew today.

This kind of nonsense is relatively new to me. I was familiar with the whole "Cis" nonsense and the maelstrom of misconceptions about gender and sexuality, but the "kin" thing has to be the apex of schizophrenic, bleeding-heart insanity.

It's a thing that's new with millenials. Basically a (fill in the blank)-kin is something they say they feel inside like being a dragon or whatever that they can think of. I included a picture for your convenience what I am talking about. Everywhere from the hastags to the preffered pronouns reaks of millenials. We didnt have that shit 10 years ago, let alone 5. We didn't have being gender-fluid as a fashion statement either. I don't mind that someone has felt that way since birth but when it's like a fucking badge similar to the ones the Jews had during WWII to show they were Jews just because it's fashionable, this is where being retarded takes a whole new meaning. I have little hope for the future with niggers taking over, SJWs fucking shit up for everyone and the future of our species thinking they are fucking planets or dragons. Yeah sure, when I was a kid, I wished Pokémons were real but it was just that. A thought. Not a fucking lifestyle. I don't throw balls at squirrels to pretend I captured them so why is thinking being a fucking planet any less absurd? An even bigger question is why people allowing this shit to happen?

If I were any departmental head of that precinct, I would have everyone take courses on disarming assailants, CQC, jiu jistsu, whatever it took to improve their ability (after navigating the shitstorm).
That was honestly pretty fucking disgraceful, neverminding the fatal outcome for a moment, two officers with larger builds need to be able to subdue a single criminal. He wasn't even juiced. The second officer drew his weapon too soon. He should have pulled him away from the truck while restraining at least one of his arms, while the officer on top got better control of the rest of him.

They panicked and everything was just handled terribly.

Fuck, this shit pisses me off to no end.
Why do motherfuckers flip the video horizontally like a mirror?
What the hell is the point?

*car

Gun rights only apply when they're registered

And when you're not waving them at people

Felons are not allowed to oen guns
Or are you talking about the coon who couldent keep his hands in view until the cop disarmed him?

10 police shot in Dallas protest, sniper at large

Americunts for the win!

Three officers are dead, and at least seven others are injured in downtown Dallas Thursday, Dallas Police Chief David Brown says.
The entire statement follows:
"Tonight it appears that two snipers shot ten police officers from elevated positions during the protest/rally. Three officers are deceased, two are in surgery and three are in critical condition. An intensive search for suspects is currently underway. No suspects are in custody at this time. We ask that any citizen with information regarding the shootings tonight call 214-671-3482."
"We will provide more information once it is available. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers tonight."
DART says one of its officers has been killed, and three others have non-life threatening injuries.
The gunshots rang out about 9 p.m. following a protest and rally held over two people killed in police shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota this week. The shootings took place as the rally and march were ending.
Scores of police officers arrived downtown following the shooting, which took place near Main and Market streets and a block from the Old Red Courthouse building.
Officers could be seen taking cover, and video from the scene showed people running from the sound of the gunshots. There is no word on whether any civilians have been shot.
At 10 p.m. NBC 5's Cory Smith reported that Dallas police believe they have a gunman confined to a building and are currently negotiating with that person.

Funny way of spelling setting fire to the building and then cutting his balls off when he runs out, I hope.

You can literally see the fucking fear in that cop, knowing he fucked up massively.

Burgers with another race riot or mass shooting. I guess Europe's next for another muslim attack and then back to the US for another riot, then.

And so it goes.

Yeah, I live in the area where that 13yo kid got shot

Yeah, no. Stupid kid got what he deserved.

Why don't criminals paint the tips of real guns orange to let them get the drop on cops?

oops

This one i agree the one in op was justified but the other one with the cop in a car who has his ccw permit was fucking disgusting, that dude should be in a trial.

They've found out he in fact DID NOT have a CCW and fit an armed robbery suspect description. When pulled over he had the gun in his lap…

you just made that up

test

shitty bait is shitty

yes they can. remember the jew mexican that killed tray tray?

jews are not white and mexicans sure as hell are not white.

niggers still blamed white people

No actually. I haven't confirmed it, but my father is telling the same story. Apparently some right wing news sites are circulating it. Has a somewhat blurry security cam photo that does look EXACTLY like the guy in the car, and claims HIS exact License plate no was taken at the scene and that's why he was pulled over.

He's a Mexican, actually. Mexican's love killing Blacks.

Ok: Quick research.

He had a CC permit, from another county (still legal).

Some places claim a license plate match, but can't confirm that.

He was pulled over because he looks like the robber and the was a BOLO for the robber. Cop says this to dispatch before the pullover.

Unsure if cop told them it was due to a tail-light. Probably didn't. Seems like a go-to "We'z beeing harrassed" claim the girlfriend made up on the spot when she saw her chance to be a star (she certainly didn't seem to give a shit about her boyfriend). My guess is he just asked for the license.

He does look a fucking lot like the robber, but they don't seem to be saying much about that, so my guess is they got the wrong guy.

Cigarrettes match is ludicrous. All blacks smoke Newports. They basically just proved that both purp and victim are black.

It does look like a gun under his thigh. Can't say for sure that's what it is. But definitely looks enough like one to justify the cop shooting if the man continues to reach towards it when told to stop (as cop claims).

Video and facts don't dispute any of the cops claims. Videos and facts call at least two of the girlfriends claims into question.

Suspicious. Still looks probable that the cop was jittery and should choose another line of work, but it's not looking like a race-based execution as the girlfriend has framed it (and made a quarter million dollars already doing so).

those piece of shit cops should be jailed for life.

After reading the report, it's a little wrong. In fact, the report is a bit inconsistent.
She was 15 when impregnated (simple math of DOB:NOV1984 and first month of pregnancy in APR2000)
But they were dating 7 months prior, so they probably started fucking before her birthday in 1999, when she was 14.