EL RATO RETURNS

LYIN' Ted wants to restart his campaign if he wins Nebraska.

this makes it even more imperative that people get out and vote even though Trump is being called the "presumptive nominee". this label is just put out there by the MSM and the #NeverTrumps to make you believe its over and Trump won and not bother to vote, while Cruz loyalists continue to go to the polls and vote. it's the smae trick essentially he pulled in Iowa with Sleepy Doctor.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g1Lpl).
archive.is/hnJ7o).
archive.is/GGzZi),
t(dot)co/oCwhwls1T3
ow(dot)ly/4nvRQ7
ow(dot)ly/4nvRVy
ow(dot)ly/nA4w3004Vs8
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/ted-kennedy-did-not-pass-the-immigration-act-of-1965/
litigation-essentials.lexisnexis.com/webcd/app?action=DocumentDisplay&crawlid=1&doctype=cite&docid=75 N.C.L. Rev. 273&srctype=smi&srcid=3B15&key=e8eef734a4779473dc46b4823ab73e0c
milfuegos.blogspot.com/2016/04/was-father-of-presidential-hopeful-cruz.html
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/414073211689529344
cnn.com/specials/politics/2016-primaries-results
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-hand-that-changed-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To the surprise of absolutely nobody.

There isn't a tree tall enough for this rat

Someone needs to give him some rat poison

I wouldn't be surprised if this were the C.U.C.K. strategy in the first place - try and get Trump's supporters complacent, then pull off a move like this.

Is he retarded? This just hurts his image for future congressional elections.

We really can't rest until Trump is physically in the White House, and that should only be a breather!

#RAT RESURRECTION

It's so sad I refuse to believe it's real.

Is that the official channel?

What a shocker.

So what? Just kick his ass in Nebraska too.

Nebraska is in the cuck zone

If he did come back, Trump would be the first president in history to beat the same opponent twice in the same race.

But really, how many disenfranchised people would it take to do this shit if the faggot already dropped out?

He already did so with Fiorina.

So three times.

I just don't get how he got Maine.
That was one of the state's there wasn't election rigging. How is Maine, Cruz country?

Maine is Stephen King country, weird shit happens there.

Can you post the relevant quotes? I'm eating lunch I'm not going to listen to Glenn Beck + Ted Cruz.

Im in Maine right now

I'll fully admit, this is one of the better tactics I've seen from the establishment. They knew Trump's momentum was going to carry him to a blowout win so they withdrew temporarily to kill that inertia. Well played you backstabbing bastards.

So, what should we do about this? We need to meme up a storm on social media to get out the vote.

The priesthood is RISING!
But really I think this will drive beck to suicide. He was crushed before. But now his hopes have raised again, and will be smashed even barder.
It is like in DKR you need a glimmer of hope then lose it to succumb to despair.

I hate to say this, but we need more traffic. We need to start memeing it up like halfchan. If we flood them out, they won't stand a chance.

start spamming shill threads with pro trump shit and ignore the shills responses

See?
Told you it wasn't over.

Yeah that has been quite different shilling than usual. There's been a lot of completely off-topic shit threads like this that are straight out of cuckchan to boot.

So I'm guessing it's just an overdue cuckchan "flood" over a few weeks until the primaries are over. I'd play a close eye to the ID count after that as well.

No.

That wouldn't really work tbqh.

IIRC, the delegates in West Virginia are bound to Trump regardless (since he's the only one left), and Trump would've been expected to lose Nebraska even if Ted were still in the race.

So really it would be a wash and nothing would change. Metal-Cruz would wind up being cucked in California and the #NeverTrump people would become even larger jokes.

Caucus.

Cruz is really popular with the
crowd. And there's a lot of those in Nebraska.

He's going to play it like voters rejected Trump and they don't really want him. It's also why they're playing up the whole thing about Hillary and Trump being the most disliked candidates. Expect to hear a lot of
That's the new narrative, besides that Trump is a "liberal", which anyone who isn't a total retard will notice the media just spend the last 8 months calling Trump far right and literally Hitler.

Cruz does well in two places. Places with Evangelical Christians, and places where there is little diversity. Trumps message about walls and immigration doesn't resonate well in states that have a very high percentage of a white population. Maine is about 77% white (archive.is/g1Lpl). Wisconsin is 88% white (archive.is/hnJ7o). Iowa is 92% white (not archiving properly for some reason). Missouri was close for Trump, and they have Saint Louis. The south has under 70% white population is some places according to US census.

Maine is deep Bush territory.
Rato and his wife, worked for Bush jr, they met working for Bush and at the wedding fluffed the bush cock even more.

It's a shame that the whitest places tend to be the most cucked. Also, see Utah.

Maine is like 98% white you retard.

I'm pretty sure he means more of our people.

When an enemy is overwhelming you, what do you do? Nothing?

No, you bring in reinforcements.

I agree with the sentiment, but it's a difficult task to achieve.

the average nebraskan voter thinks along the line of

"TED CROOZ IS JEEZUS SENT TO STOP OBAMA AND SAVE OUR GUNZ"

Is anyone here from Nebraska? You better make sure all your pro-Trump friends and family members get out and vote today.

Maine is practically a fiefdom of the GOP establishment.

yeah where are we supposed to find them? cuckchan?

He just can't go out with even a shred of his dignity left, I see.
Well, he's a fucking rat and is controlled by (((them))) so it's not like he has any dignity left anyhow.

Isn't trump pounding rato's ass in nebraska polls?
But even if cruz wins there, trump currently needs 169 more delegates of the 505 remaining.
He needs only a third of what's left.
Which means that it's basically impossible for trump to lose at this point.

I don't know if to call this desperation, or sheer stupidity.

I sometimes wonder how people can believe this bullshit, but then I remember that I and all of us here were, at one point, the exact same way or similar.

Trump has a plan.

Trump can easily fix this! All he has to do is tell his supporters that Lyin' Ted is thinking about getting back in the race and to continue to vote for him!

I don't know. That's why I said it's a difficult task.

LYING TED LIED AGAIN
DOES HE EVER STOP LYING

Trump will just ignore him.

I think it's one of those things where most people just don't feel like putting up with obviously bullshit shill threads (and I've been getting a lot of 502 errors the last couple days), so most people simply don't post for a couple days waiting for the shills to leave and decent threads to get posted again.

So, we need to start sliding the shill threads covering the front page with important threads like this one.

This.
GET TRUMP TO TWEET ABOUT THIS!
LYIN' TED EVEN LIED ABOUT LEAVING THE RACE!

how could Neil do this to me he's my favorite

I just pulled this shit from the census site man, don't shoot the messenger. But my point is that Cruz is strong against Trump in whiter areas, because cuckservative message of Trump being a radical racist who hates Mexican people resonates well, and they don't know how bad illegal immigration is. Only exception to this, I think, is Texas, but that's Cruz's home state.

Even if he wins, he's still mathematically eliminated. He gave up and rejoined even if it's nearly impossible for him to Win. Trump has a huge lead in West Virginia according to polls. According to (archive.is/GGzZi), Trump has a big lead in Nebraska too. Cruz was ahead about a year ago, but I assume that's before people figured out what a piece of shit he is.

Make sure to get people to the polls to vote for Trump regardless I know a lot of shills try and encourage people to not take action, but it still needs to be done, even if this is true. I just hope Cruz loses Nebraska as it'll basically confirm he's dead, that's more or less the area of the country he is strongest in.

Is this some low-energy attempt at manufacturing a "comeback" surge in a literal way?

I was a dem before this. I've always been an idealist, and once I realized that egalitarianism does not lead to utopia, that's when I began my march along this road.

At what minute does he say it?

double dubs confirms the mid west is the cuckian crater

speaking of Glenn Beck take a look at this, he promoted these links today and yesterday on Twitter:

Immigration in America Part I: The Beginning
t(dot)co/oCwhwls1T3

Immigration in America Part II: The 20th Century
ow(dot)ly/4nvRQ7

Immigration in America Part III: Immigration Reform
ow(dot)ly/4nvRVy

Immigration in America Part IV: The Immigration Fight Today
ow(dot)ly/nA4w3004Vs8

In case you still had doubts about Glenn Beck's intellectual dishonesty, guess what's missing? He completely ignores the Hart-Celler Immigration Act of 1965.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/ted-kennedy-did-not-pass-the-immigration-act-of-1965/

litigation-essentials.lexisnexis.com/webcd/app?action=DocumentDisplay&crawlid=1&doctype=cite&docid=75 N.C.L. Rev. 273&srctype=smi&srcid=3B15&key=e8eef734a4779473dc46b4823ab73e0c

"The revolutionary feature of the 1965 Act was its elimination of race and national origin as selection criteria for new Americans. Race neutrality was a significant development for American immigration law, which had been explicitly race conscious from the first substantive federal regulation of immigrants, the Coolie Act of 1862 to the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 passed only thirteen years before the 1965 Act."

This is exactly what I meant. People on our side.

As much as I really despise suggesting this, perhaps we could try to bring in the faggots over on /r/the_donald? They would do nothing but shitpost pro-trump stuff all day, which is kinda what we need to combat the shills.

Damn, I didn't think the establishment was competent enough to pull this off.

I suppose it's a matter of broken clocks being right twice a day. The establishment has poured how many hundreds of millions of dollars into stopping Trump? They were bound to have some clever intern come up with a decent plan eventually.

The shill wave of this past week I suspect were from Hillary's campaign, by the evidence brought up in this thread .

Just more evidence that we must never allow ourselves to underestimate our opponents. No matter how well things are going at any one moment, no matter how certain victory appears, never let your guard down for a minute.

Don't get me wrong I want them all to hang but Neil, Dubya and Marvin are just cutes. I'm pretty sure however they all have some bad genes because the younger the sibling the more assburger they are.

Spoiler that shit

What the fuck fuck m8. He looks like a fucking mob boss.

What the hell happened to him?

I want someone to shoop a sombrero on him

Manopause

It's best to keep an eye on Cruz and see if his campaign managers have recently sent any emails to his supporters

They wouldn't let Trump supporters speak at the caucus sites combined with the fact that they cheated at every caucus.

This is fucking desperate. Cruz must be a real fucking psyhco if he's actually going to try this. He's going to fail and he's going to kill his career worse than it already is.

Listened a bit further.

My sides.

Reminder that Rafael Cruz Sr. is directly related to the murder of JFK and el rato doesn't want you to know.

milfuegos.blogspot.com/2016/04/was-father-of-presidential-hopeful-cruz.html

Not only that but he has lost support.
Even Rick "the earl of cucks" Wilson tweeted, "At least I don't have to defend, Ted fucking Cruz."

holy shit what is this from? boondocks? episode?

holy shit who is making these? [thumbs up] I swear, if one of our memes makes it into a 'real' campaign add, I'm going to shit in my shoes, walk the 3600 miles to the White House and sit there Shaolin Temple style until they let me in so I can swear my undying loyalty to the Master Meme Sage, our Fuhrer, Donald Trump

it's from the episode where they talk about nigga moments. haven't watched it in years so dunno episode number or anything.

Ross Perot approves

Since he’s not running, how can anyone even vote for him?

He has only suspended his campaign, he still keeps all his delegates and his name still appears on the ballots and can still win delegates.

Yeah, dropping out then jumping back in killed Perot as well. Nobody likes a flip flopper.

I'm listening to this and I don't see anywhere where he says this. Can someone give me the time please?

El Rato is back again.

This whole thing was a plot to get the Trump supporters to relax and prevent Trump from breaking the record for most votes(and not show up to vote while deluded Rato cultists continue to vote for him desperately because of the cuckhood rising and shit)

First season. episode….3? The one about Grandpa fights that blind guy, I think.

More morons in Nebraska?

Nebraska is cuck country, don't be surprised if Rato wins

Ehhh, fuck off. Western nebraska has been smashed by spic invasion thats all going to Trump, Omaha and Lincoln have a lot of shitlibs but thats good for getting people to vote Trump. IDK, I voted today so I did my part. Hope tonight ends in a victory. Wearing the 'i voted' sticker around with my trump hat running errands today was pretty funny.

I rest my case

someone explain to me how a candidate whose candidacy is suspended is able to still be voted for.

has rato officially re-entered the race? not that he'll win, trump will easily take both in a landslide, but is he technically still in?

He never left. Just like everyone else. They "suspended their campaign", they did not "drop out". Slimy politician semantics.

Suspended does not mean dropped out. Suspended just means they will stop actively campaigning, but they leave the opportunity to reenter the race open should the kike puppets want to back another horse.

All 'suspended' candidates are technically still in, but they usually don't bother reentering because that's just fucking crazy. They also just stay 'suspended' so that their delegates don't become unbound so they can wheel & deal at the convention for maximum shekel harvesting.

I fucking said this would happen. I was told I was worrying for nothing and now look.

AROUND RATS NEVER RELAX

What a cuck

ah okay

well, azealia banks is endorsing trump, while rato has like a governor and some evangelical cucks lol.

clearly trump has the black vote secured. it's a guaranteed win.

Even if he were to return, Nebraska was the only state left that he had a ghost of a chance of doing well in.

sadly the majority of the black vote are still behind the black lives matter veil of of shit.

i don't follow the shit, but afaik no big nigs are like publicly going crazy with #blm or sanders shit, or at the very least they're spamming #blm because they're black, not because they have any idea what's going on. in fact the only nig i can think of that's even remotely close to doing this is jamie foxx, who has no effect on political outcomes.

Literally every single major nigger icon or rapper aside from Ice Cube are vehemently anti-trump, saying shit like "HE WANTS TO MAKE YOU A SLAVE AGAIN"

They even made a fucking song, for christs sake

Is that supposed to make me not vote Trump?

oh wow

thank god i'm not black, nor do i take bullshit propaganda seriously.

no offense to the boons and all, but they just smell. feels so fucking good to be the superior race on the planet.

Yeah, it's fucking insane how brainwashed these people are. They only listen to other niggers on anything ever and if you happen to be white you're wrong about everything because "muh slavezzzz"

It's some bullshit.

I know all this shit bc white people were a minority in my shitty little town growing up. They're all shit. Every single one of them.

Do you ever step back and have like an intense moment of self-realization about how lucky you are to be born a white male in the 21st century?

Has there ever been a more comfortable combination of circumstance?

Oh here we go with the Red-

Nevermind, heh

The probably view having to get a job to make money as slavery, so in a sense, yes.

i absolutely love how any black man will come to the aid of another black man, regardless if they know each other or not.

fucking underground brotherhood shit is going on there. they must have had jew training.

yes. they are far and few, but it's always great when i get that feeling.

come on fam, we all knew where it was headed

Your family has to go back.

they're probably legal though

i agree that 90% of his family should go back though

I've got a crazy idea.

Redpill them.

I've lately gone on a redpill rampage with people, from family to strangers. Know what I've found? They are overwhelmingly receptive. I am told thank you every time. Stuff about Jews is received more guardedly, but stick to things like Marxism without the Jewish part, or xenoestrogens causing the trans-pandemic. People are starved for information, and we are walking libraries.

Good luck mexifam, they have to go back.

Have you ever tried redpilling them?

They're citizens, and actually taking away citizenship is impossible.

So out of the 3 people you presented in your family, you're the only semi-redpilled one. That's 25% of your family in your story being non-pozzed. This is why we don't want your kind

How is anyone going to take him serious after he dropped out?

The Priesthood returns :^)

He stopped his campaign and literally days later he flip flops? What kind of nigger is his PR guy?

Although, this could be fairly good ammo for Trump.

Azalia Banks, I have no idea who she is but apparently she's popular. Apparently she likes Trump.

Plus nogs are going to have to explain why all those rappers said positive things about Donald Trump in their music.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/414073211689529344

Sadly, she's really not that popular. The only reason I had ever heard of her before this was SJWs calling her racist and sexist and some other shit for her mostly redpilled views

Trump happened.

moar proof nigs are stupid
useless slaves is useless

I guess we'll soon see if Nebraska is cucked enough to vote for a candidate that is dropped out.

cnn.com/specials/politics/2016-primaries-results

Are your initials KL? Your story sounds super familiar.

And he didn't even win the state.

Rato is over.

For a Trump supporter, you're awfully liberal minded. I may be posting as a fair-skinned squid-human hybrid freak but I'm actually a black male Trump supporter. I am a conservative and I do not have to be white to see things as they are, blow off propaganda and not fall in line with the black sheep.

You're clearly a racist and I do take offense

RAFAEL BTFO

Cruz missle returns to dump the tranny loving trump

Race actually does determine how people think (blacks tend to have lower capability for long-term planning and abstract thinking for example; whites are less bound by primitive maximal resource conservation and more prone to abstract thought and activity, which is why 99.9999999% of human inventions come from the white race), but I'm not surprised a conservative would deny such basic reality of the human species.

Conservatives are, after all, just reluctant progressives.

Typical.

And here we have a practical demonstration of the black's lack of intelligence.

Trump started to go left as soon as he thought Cruz was out of the race - named ex-Soros democrat as finanical guy and his Jewish son-in-law as transition lead.

So if Cruz pulls Trump to the right it's a good thing.

Why are you considering race realism a liberal trait when they are the ones championing the whole EBERY ONE IS EGUAL crap

Be a Mestizo every one in my family supports trump. We wonder why the fuck did Texas vote in a Canadian to be in our government.

Because MUH BIBLE

BTFO
T
F
O

Every single day, in every single thread, whether it's relevant or not, you fucking athiest cucks have to make some shitty remark on religion. Shills like you have to go back! We on Holla Forums are tired of your stupid shit. We don't care if your parents forced you to go to Sunday school and that's why you hate God, or maybe you didn't get a high-school prom date. I don't know. Either way, you need to fuck off with your D&C bullshit.

if i offended you, you needed it.

i take offense to you calling me liberal, i may be a registered repube but i think all parties are shit.

well, it's good that you can see past the bullshit, and as long as you voted/vote for trump idgaf what you do, just don't be a typical nog and discredit to your race.

That's the actual reason as to why Texas voted for RATO, bible thumping retards in Texas voted for RATO because they have some kind of disillusion that RATO is somehow a good Christian

Also sit on a landmine retard.

GTFO

Damn, you're beyond hope

Because they're not. When a black person gets off the plantation, liberals are the first to bitch about it.

I'm done here
inb4

checked, but you are kind of a stupid nigger because you're letting the Holla Forumsacks get to you lol.

I never said anything about my spirituality or even if i had any.

Go play in traffic.

I want to believe that this is sort of a meme like "fag", but the racism is definitely real here.

see now, it would have been a meme had you not announced yourself as being a blackie. by default i would have assumed you were a typical white guy posting on the chan, and still called you a nigger.

of course, i won't let the color of your skin determine what words i use, but the context of the sentences will vary greatly.

now, i should point out that my post was more of an ironic bait than me actually calling you a dumb nigger, you dumb nigger.

see what i did there? if it's 2deep4u, you can admit it. also, didn't you say you were done here?

Bitch please.jpg

Get the fuck out nigger squid.

it's true, nig-san

LOL, that's actually funny!

bro you have an unhealthy obsesion with animu

you been posting on /a/ too much

My obsession for animu is totally healthy

k

well you're still a nigger :^)

CRUZ SURGE

TRUMP IS STUMP

This nigger right here don't know what "impossible" means.

We'll get you out one way or another, we'll ship the ashes to Mexico City you subhuman trash

Uh, Trump won with evangelicals in the deep south, where people are the most religious.

Every time.

What about the state of Utah? An entire religion originated from that state and Cruz took a shit on Trump there.

mormons are just as retarded as evangelicals

This makes me sad.

He droppes out right when this happened, Trump should just dust it off a little and see what Ted does.

What niggers acting like niggers and getting disciplined by other niggers?

This is a zero squid zone

it should make him sad, they're poor examples of the innocent unarmed angels that get killed by dem rayciss white devil cops

Well, that didn't come out the right way. The ghetto bitch got what she deserved.

Looking at the comfortable win Trump has in Nebraska, will Rato just say the next few states will be the test? Most people I know think Cruz is out forever, so an uninformed public about suspending/dropping will kill Cruz.

I shouldn't even have to explain this. We are on Holla Forums, propaganda is what we DO. You don't 'blow it off', you ingest it and see how it makes you feel, see if it's right, is it tasty? If yes it's good, share some of that with everyone.

Best way to get word about this out is to goon social media, pretend to be cruz supporters and demand he sur Trump and the NE for libel and slander. If he refuses that brings up some nasty questions, if he does however it will be proved without a doubt.

trump got all the delegates in nebraska

boondocks was redpilled as fuck

hopefully Trump's MAGA plan includes educating these poor monkeys

a little bump for this:

Glenn Beck is deceptive. Anything he writes should be automatically discarded.

Reminder to filter any and all D&C shills.
Atheists, Pagans and Christians are allies against the Jews.

It's feels kinda desperate. How would a hundred or so Trump voters staying at home change the inevitable outcome?

Yep, unfortunately they've become shit now.

Seasons 1 and 2 are gold though.

Hanging from a tall tree breaks a neck and is over quickly. Ted needs the smallest tree possible - the one that lifts his feet up only couple of mm from the ground.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-hand-that-changed-history/

The hand-in-waistcoat (also referred to as hand-inside-vest, hand-in-jacket, hand-held-in, or hidden hand)

its a really disrespectful gesture, like you dont want people to see your hand over your heart, like you dont really give a fuck about america and you're just going through motions.

This is if I didn't know it was a zionist thing.