Why did the Rohm Putsch/night of the long knives occur...

Why did the Rohm Putsch/night of the long knives occur? What was the precise ideological incompatibility that caused Uncle Addie to eliminate this group of elements from his party?

Also what is the difference between Strasserism and mainstream NS?

bump

up

SOMEONE REPLY TO MY FUCKING THREAD
DOES NOONE KNOW WHY THE ROHM PUTSCH HAPPENED? =

Strasserism blows ass. Hitler was right to clean the Marxists out of the party.

From what I've read the biggest mark against Strasser was that he wasn't anti-Semitic enough but that could be good goy propaganda

Yeah, but you should find out yourself.

Strasser was anti-marxist and always claimed to be

This is exactly what someone who doesn't know why the Rohm putsch happened would say

He thought like he was anti-Marxist, but he had no clue what he was doing. He was a madman and would've botched the reconstruction of Germany.

get out of here leftypol. Strasser didn't believe in militarism, wanted borders abolished, was financed by Paul Silverberg, and acted towards the NSDAP like the cuck neo-cons do regarding the republican party.

" In the first program of the Black Front we de-
manded that army duty in Germany should be a volun-
tary affair; and this, not least, because thereby would be
facilitated the new joint military system of a general
European army such as a European Federation will
need. "

Da fuck you on about.

This is all I know about Strasserism.

Those were quotes from Otto Strasser's Book "Germany Tomorrow" Here's another:

the People!

Ok, so Strasserism is NS-lite, specifically a kind that is not inherently against the average Jew or Jewish bankers' infiltrations into Germany
'

just Hitler removing his political rivals nothing more

faked evidence of an SA rebellion as an excuse to eliminate the competition

also Rohm was a homosex

He didn't appreciate Hitler taking the spotlight either.

I wanted to know what they disagreed on specifically; why were they rivals?

Hitler gained military support (read: absolutely imperative), by promising to get rid of the brownshirts, who operated beyond the law.

He made the right decision.

Truth is in the middle, SA was internally griping about the direction of the party. There was a growing disloyalty, I don't rule out nascent plans to reject Hitler.

yep, sounds like a neo-con of his time to me.

Another quote of his:

strasserism is pretty much what all the normalfag "REAL national scoialists respect all races" and ironpill niggers belong to