Coon Tunes

Why did nigger music get downgraded over the years? They killed their own culture and traded shit like this for crotch grabbing and grunting nursery rhymes.

sad but true

chuck berrys face when that neurotic cunt yoko ono decides to contribute to a live song

Did you really have to ask?

There's a Bill Burr or Joe Rogan rant on that video.

every
time

Imagine if jazz had continued to be the central force in nigger culture. Niggers should have stuck to jazz. It requires creativity and knowledge of music and an instrument. There were great nigger artists such as Charlie Parker and Miles Davis who did a lot for jazz and music in general. It's still degenerate but at least it isn't the militant degeneracy promoted by nu-nigger tunes.

I'm truly shocked.

meh, not really degenerate. the most degenerate thing those artists did was beating the shit out of their one night stands kek. remember that all of the pejoratives/antagonizing of jazz started with the jews and "jazz cigarettes" leading to prohibition of cannabis. obviously no way to prove it, but I'm guessing if jazz was let to stay it's course, we'd have a lot less nigger culture today.

Niggers are and will always be prone to cultural degeneracy and random fits of violence.

Did someone say black artists that were actually good?

That album is cited by almost everyone as the reason that black music took the direction it did

Not a huge fan of rap myself, but some of it appears to be skillful.

I was just going to say, Jews of course. Sadly, they dominate the music industry in management and development (some songwriting too, and some of it very good to be fair e.g. Carole King, Burt Bacharach) and have since forever.

Some of the greatest American artists, though, weren't managed by Jews. Take Bobby Darin, who was managed by the Turkish Muslim (!) Ertegun brothers at Atlantic for most of his career. Or Elvis. Col. Parker sure as fuck wasn't Jewish, though he wasn't always the greatest manager either.

Jews seem to ultimately ruin everything they touch artistically, even if they initially help it flourish. You'd think they'd have continued to steer niggers in positive directions, but man, they just always seem to have this instinct to rek shit and sooner or later, it comes to the forefront.

True. Maybe Jews just got sick of trying to keep them in line and decided to see if they could make even more money off them by letting them run wild. Very pragmatic.

Here's my contribution to the great music posts.

And another, the most completely bleak, hopeless blues song ever. Absolutely fucking brilliant, Toussaint McCall, "Nothing Takes The Place Of You."

True, but they have some great musical minds among them. I'd wager that it comes from the same impetus.

Just because I don't want to live among them doesn't mean that I have to boycott their shit entirely.

This same thread could be made about turkish rock or the israeli electro scene, shit can be pressed into diamonds too.

indeed

You could turn on MTV right now and basically see what the North Koreans would transmit in order to destroy our cities from the inside if they were allowed to.

But its not the North Koreans in our case, and its not just one network.

My swarthy friends told me that the music made more money among white people because there were more of them, and they have more money. This, anecdotally, seems to be true and also pushing us towards degeneracy. Simultaneously, if black culture were promoted in this boon music, whites would have less interest.

I'd disagree with the
bit.

I really don't see anything wrong with enjoying good music. A song isn't going to make me turn my back on my volk. That's just silly.

There was a time when nigger music was influenced by white music. Now it's the other way around.

(freedom'd)
Black people are forming their own culture and I really don't have a problem with that.
It is unfortunate that the commercial kind is concentrated degeneracy, though.

looking forward to these guys covering the 2016 presidential candidates tbh

Have you been a white millenial hanging out with white millenials in any social setting?

Because it's more sinister than that. Niggers have always been the hammer that Jews use to break down white society. The reason the civil rights movement happened when it did is because Jewish communists were agitating minorities into a revolutionary frenzy. So America had to let off some steam and throw the niggers a bone.

Rap music has been the Jews greatest weaponization of blacks yet. It has kept the nigger population in perpetual 24/7 chimp-out mode for decades now. It's their golden goose. It works so well that it even turns whites into niggers.

I could go on and on, but I honestly think if we could get the Jews to stop provoking niggers against us for a while they would mellow out a bit.

I will agree that they appear to be lost.
I guess my argument is that the degeneracy is just a symptom.
Like, they're trying to fill a void inside themselves.
A void where there was once white identity.
My argument is that once this void is filled, music is no longer a weapon against them.

Nigger music used to be pretty good, I especially like stuff like Motown. Music used to be the only thing niggers were good at, now they're shit at that too. I guess whites aren't the only ones who have succumb to degeneracy.

I'd wager that the Negro talent for rhythm is genetic. John Coltrane's nephew is electronic music artist Flying Lotus, and there's definitely something innate there that's been passed down - either technical skill for music, an ear that's close to perfect-pitch, or whatever. But as we all know, talent that's not being directed into something worthwhile or 'beautiful' is wasted talent. What you saw in the Jew-funded gangster rap culture of the 90s was wasted talent. Which is why it's interesting to observe even the most underground degenerate drugged-out nogs experiment with chopped-and-screwed production during that time - as a sort-of creative backlash, lending itself to the creation of trap - which is a genre that touches on the polyrhythms of what jazz and blues was, albeit on a very shallow level, while hip-hop barely did (and when it did, it would be in the rapping, and not the instrumentation).

A few years ago, I was actually wondering what the next big "genre" blacks would be making, after hip-hop were to eventually phase itself out (as soul, funk and r&b did when rap was made). At the rate that we're headed, I'd say blacks might take this trap thing and make it big, even if it's not "mainstream", along with other strange fusion genres like cloud-rap or vaporwave. In any case, a lot more electronic music. You probably won't be getting them to play instruments again, aside perhaps from the piano.

Rock 'n' Roll is the horse that degeneracy rode in on, m8.

Rock n' roll is like Christianity in that it wasn't ours to begin with but we took to it like ducks to water and brought it to its zenith.

Its zenith is still trash, to be honest. I mean it isn't even good, but boomers liked it and the cancerous message it conveyed.

It might be blue pilled of me but I still love rock music at its core. If you strip away all of the Jewish commercialization that consumed it over the decades, it's a uniquely American/Anglo art form that was able to captivate the entire world.

Mysterious figures with strangely hooked noses