race doesn't exist

poltards - 0
leftypol - 1

just try and improve the scoreboard you capitalist piggus

Other urls found in this thread:

sociosite.net/topics/texts/wilson_sociobiology.php
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
cshe.berkeley.edu/publications/growing-correlation-between-race-and-sat-scores-new-findings-california-saul-geiser
humanvarieties.org/2015/06/19/nature-of-race-published/
dienekes.blogspot.com/2007/04/prediction-of-continent-of-origin-using.html
pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=1828730&blobtype=pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_genetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Race does exist

Proof?

I bet you're a huge racist and refer to other dogs by their "breed" as well.

that's cause humans are special and dogs are not

I thought human's were just like all other animals? When did libcucks stop believing that?

no they are

Look into all the works of EO Wilson
sociosite.net/topics/texts/wilson_sociobiology.php

James watson got chased out of town for his comments look him up

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism

if domesticated animals aren't special then what do you think of this video newfag ;)

You're really bored today aren't you OP?

Why do you hate science, Holla Forums?

WWooooooahhh! This is some argument that cannot be refuted! Damn dude you really showed Holla Forums who is in the right here.

reported for anti-semitism

Low energy b8.

I gave yet to have seen any of you give me any evidence to the contrary.

report and move on

What kind of a dumb ass retard are you fucking piece of shit nigger?

Why should I even bother arguing with a fucking bolshevik faggot you nigger dick munching faggot?

Lad…

Oooo. I always like these threads. Anons always end up posting all sorts of useful sources and infographics. Thanks, Holla Forums! I can always use more redpilling material!

The science is settled, leftyanon. Why do you hate science?

"The wrong usually become hostile in the presence of truth." - Vladimir Lenin

He is not pear reviewed it is invalid.

The SOS Racism guy made a fucking barnstormer of a racist joke about lazy blacks lel

you're wrong

Ah I bet you cannot wait to make another Holodomor or killing millions of people because they don't fit on your bolshevik world view huh?

You piece of shit commie.

holodomor is not recognized by the US and Israel it didn't happen

Fuck do the shills department even pay you anything at all?

I have yet to have seen you give me any evidence to the contrary.

This is the dumbest lowest common denominater bait thread ever why is it still here?

If leftypol were a professional fighter he would have a negative record.

Bone marrow is a social construct

nigger

then you wont mind a white guy playing MLK in a film about his life

OP is a social construct. He doesn't even exist. Soon even he will forget his name, his form, everything and he will just blow away like ashes in the wind.

Lel. So race does exist after all.

OP is a social construct. He doesn't even exist. Soon even he will forget his name, his form, everything and he will just blow away like ashes in the wind.

So I guess race does exist after all.

fix your site shitwheels
Why even bother arguing with a leftist? It's pointless. I see the clouds over my head the leftist will argue that they don't exist Ad Nauseum.

So when are the mods going to crack down on the Holla Forums raid we've been enduring for the past few days?

not a raid just a faggot

lets play foggot.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

cshe.berkeley.edu/publications/growing-correlation-between-race-and-sat-scores-new-findings-california-saul-geiser

humanvarieties.org/2015/06/19/nature-of-race-published/

dienekes.blogspot.com/2007/04/prediction-of-continent-of-origin-using.html

pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=1828730&blobtype=pdf

Here it is faggot. Hurry up an link your 2016 study telling everyone they are the same now from blog.

since a leftist will never accept that physical genetic deviations matter(they can't agree to this concept since it makes their entire ideology pointless) then I'll move onto phase 2. What we call "races" also behave like races and no amount of leftist programming has changed this. So even if the physical reality of this doesn't exist(it does though) then why can't lefties change biological reality even in their labratory countries like Sweden? The reality of "race doesn't exist(only in white countries goyim)" is an ulterior motive targeting whites for genetic destruction. The leftist is a fucking ideological worm as well as a physical coward. Even in the fight against his enemies he stands for nothing.

Nigga, I'm toying with the leftie faggot. Check IDs.

Economy don't exist

friendly fire, forgive me.

Karl Marx was King Henry V. Debate me, loser.

Carleton S. Coon had some good work on the subject.

Also, which this I find humorous because reddit tier atheists are on Darwin's dick when it comes to speaking about religion, but you should read Charles Darwin's "Descent of Man" in which he refers to other races as, get this,
different species.

if race doesnt exist, no one can be racist

also check my dubs

Nice one, lad.

OP doesn't exist.

Is something being slid? We've got a learningcode thread, this thread, and a thread full of people [inserting instructions].

current score:
Holla Forums: 6 000 000
leftyfaggot: -10000000

leftypol btfo tbh fam smh

This is what happens when they get women to do the shilling.

It's quite obviously different species, having been erroneously designated as races for political reasons.

The differences between humans and niggers are greater than most animals of the same genus but different species… like lions and tigers etc.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_genetics

go get a bone marrow transplant from an african you doughy SJW cunt