Brave nigger pastor manning fights horde of nigger faggots and declares himself the faggot slayer

Brave nigger pastor manning fights horde of nigger faggots and declares himself the faggot slayer.

Pol, this is must watch

webm

HONORARY ARYANS

Please he is just your above average intelligence nigger that figured out that being a pastor = free money. Instead of taking the civil rights route he took the hating of fags since he knows black people love hating. Of course liberals give him attention thus the he is able to keep going.

i mean its must watch because its funny as fuck and should go more viral because its ripe for memeification

Of course you cant see this cause youse a nigger faggot full of demuns

WTF
Sure, it's entertaining to hear him yelling "nigger faggots" on the street, but he's far from based.

He should join forces with that nigg pastor Trump always has onstage before him.

There is nothing wrong with hate. In fact, hate should be appreciated much more than it is.

He's an anti-white nigger. Fuck him.

I'll admit,I did laugh when he started calling people niggerfaggots.

Trips confirm:

He actually sees it, and he wants to help his people.

He has been doing this since like the 90's it's nothing new. One of his funnier rants was him calling Obama a long legged MacDaddy and I believe he started whole his wife is a tranny thing.

Never implied that but he is using it like a Jew would and destroying his own peoples in the process. Even though it's a nigger community he still is a con man and I hate people like that.

they dindu nuffin takes on a whole new meaning to this guy, lol

Good to see Gexter is still alive. I was a bit worried.

This. A based God would flood that entire street and smite them all.

NIGGER FAGGOTS

Pastor Anderson is not an evangelical. He shits on them for being wordly and liberal and faggy.

These "civilized" people… They'll eat each other.

Are you lost?

Pastor Manning does it again, I thought he was shut down not too long ago because of all the truth bombs he dropped on niggers and faggots.

He says "you little cunt…fused". This guy is good. But you suck dicks OP.

What did he do to make dem faggots so angry?

Niggerfaggots confirmed

You're full of demonssemen, sodomite!

HOW BASED CAN HE BE????

This video might be my new favorite Manning video. Vid related used to be my favorite.

Holla Forums no longer takes webm's, in fact it barely takes images. Many of the pages don't even open and you will get banned by some fuckhead mod if you even mention it.

all I see is a bunch of subhumans yelling at each other.

Holy shit…lurk more, you fucking faggot. Pastor Manning is basically a real-life Uncle Ruckus

not sure why that pic got posted

gays > niggers

I would most definitely racemix with this jewess

The shills have arrived, it seems.
I'll happily take a >100iq nigger over a faggot any day of the week

gays can be niggers

kill yourself

Pastor Manning is one of the few niggers who has always been based.

Still, what's wrong with yall. You niggerfaggots are crazy! The guy is funny as fuck.

M'bitch

First I thought he was mocking white people but he really was just mocking white fags and black fags. Still skeptical about niggers though they're batshit insane.

nice trips

damn son this guy is red pilled as fuck

WEBM
(bad quality)

THANK YOU UNCLE RUCKUS

This man should be our host for a Holla Forums radio show, calling all us little stink witch whores white nigger faggots and such.

this

who is this semen demon?

Thanks for the genuine laugh Proves that you just need to talk over them to make them little bitches

Allison Brie, a degenerate half-jew

Kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face eh?

Funny how you mention noses moshe

Fun fact, Manning was one of the attendees when Trump had that closed-door meeting with a group of black pastors a while back.

Everything about this is sad.

This is what the death of our country looks like folks.

Send this to everyone you know with that context attached.

Choose none.

I'm American, not a jew.

all BTFO

Can we get a Pastor Manning Pepe?

You're going in the oven with her

I'd like to see you try.

YOU WUZ DEMONS N SHEIT

Don't let your memes be dreams.