politico.com/story/2016/05/evangelicals-to-trump-vp-is-the-key-222987

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2NwBf
8ch.net/faq.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Kobach
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like it's fucking nothing, because he's winning with other evangelicals already.

Evangelical salt aside that is the question at hand now.

The Emperor has to be careful, lest we experience an IRL Horus Heresy.

If he do it he would make Rato look like Dawkings.

I would laugh for years if that happened.

archive.is/2NwBf
Into the trash bin

It's not a bad option, it'll get the religious vote and would be excellent insurance against an assassination.

While I really doubt that he would pick Anderson… The thought pleases me on several levels.

Another slide thread.

SAGE
8ch.net/faq.html
What is "sage"? Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.

Can you imagine the liberal assmad? The sheer collective of butthurt would shatter the atmosphere.

He's not wrong, user. Vitamin K is responsible for helping one's blood to clot.

Sounds doubtful to me.
A priest or pastor of any kind would never be a good choice for a VP, as it would divide voters against you, not unite them for you.

Sounds like wild speculation to gain readers from the Politico, and it's no secret Politico hates Trump.

Pastor Anderson would tell Trump to go to hell.

Seriously does no one here listen to his sermons? He hates Trump and all politicians in general.

Anderson is a shrill cuck. Trump would never pick him as VP.

Trump would never pick such a mess for VP or anything else.

The guy is a loser and a cuck.

Once again, christcucks ruin everything

Only niggers don't use the catalog nowadays.

what is pols opinon on this guy? based on many issues, great preachig but his church seems like a borderline cult?

help me out pol? I kind of like this guy but he seems irritating

He's based on fags and zionists…bluepilled on nearly everything else.

Have you not heard? Marching to Zion is mandatory Holla Forums viewing.

Ive watched it m8, toghether with his preaching

I don’t see him being useful as a VP, but he’s the sort of ideology we need SOMEWHERE. Churches used to describe the moral agency of the populace and turn them toward or against politicians based on their actions. We need that again.
We need the government to be afraid of the church, because that’s how it becomes afraid of its people.

He knows that 9/11 was an inside job, his company made a film exposing fluoridation, etc. People are actively educating him on white genocide now, too. It won’t be long before he makes a film on that.

Trump's not a politician, though. That's why he's winning.

Has he done a sermon on Trump? I must have missed it if so

He's wise to the jews, but he's not a white nationalist. I doubt he'd want the white race extinguished, but he's not really against race-mixing. He's a mixed bag in all honesty. I like him, but he isn't 100% Holla Forums.

Fairy tale god commands me to tell you that this guy is bad because he did something this 2000 year old book disagrees with. People need to go out and access information on their own and form their own opinions, not listen to some stupid cunt tell them what they should think.

The fuck. Governments are afraid of any group with enough soldiers and weapons to overthrow them. Why give power to a third party that would undoubtedly operate with its own agenda that will not necessarily coincide with the will of the people? That's just trading one pile of shit for another.

I’m sorry, you seem to be in the wrong place. These boards are more your speed.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/fedora/

He's a cuck who's actually married white women off to black men in his church.

He simply happens to dislike the jews. In every other regard he is an idiot and a traitor.

You know what happens to traitors like him? They get shot.

hes a nigger loving religious fundie stop spamming his stupid shit

Gold.

Would you retards stop bringing your religious shit onto the politics board. No one gives a shit about your dying jew fables

That would be one of the most retarded political moves in history. Evangelicals are going to vote republican. Not even a chance of Hillary getting much support from them. He needs someone who will expand his base even more.

That's cute. How about coming up with an argument instead? That might be, you know, actually constructive.

This board sounds like more of your thing:

He needs someone who is more radical than he is so that no one will dare assassinate him.

He has semitic blood and his mind is completely semitized with cuckstianity.

NO THANKS

You were already reported. We know you too well.

It's not shitposting when it's true, nigger-lover.

Ok, shill.

He always reminds me of the pseudo-main character from L0ST.

"WE YOU HAVE TO GO BACK"

Who would we be? The handful of cucks from /christ/ who spend all day spamming this place with their shit?
But please, report away. At least the mods might hear you, unlike your faggot god.

It’s a blast to cause you faggots to sperg out.

Reminder to report "kike on a stick" shitposting as Learningcode D&C.

Mattis or Jim Webb

lolololololololololololololololololololololo

Staying alive is irrelevant if he doesn't get into office.

Webb’s a fucking leftist.

Shiggy diggy.

lololololololololololololololololololololo

lololololololololololololololo

This is more fun than posting on /n/.

Religious cults are so 200 AD. It's all about making a similar cult without people even realizing they're in a cult.

Hillary would win if the elections occurred tomorrow; a vp pick is a golden opportunity to expand support. It's wasted on an evangelical pastor.

citation needed
Sure is.

This election cycle isn't even in it's final form yet.

sure
doubtful since you're still replying

MEEEEEEEEMES

MAAAADDDDDDDD

Just look at the head to head polls. Delusion prevents a road forward and all but guarantees a Clinton win.

No, but a there are public opinion polls. A good VP pick will help sway the public.

MEEEEEEEEMES

He’s leading her.

I don't think you realize how fucked Hillary is if she stays in the race. Her name is going to be absolute ruined by Trump, one 140 character tweet at a time.

This expose in visual actually gives the viewer awareness of just how insane the prescriptions of the psychopathic Judeo-Christian belief system is, in appliance to everyday life. What a convenient system the Jews provide, apply evil as prescribed from the Torah/Old Testament, and then allow the evil to flourish under the dictates of Jesus, the ordained dictator of fullfilling evil. The fact that most are culturally hypnotized to this truth, is quite painful. Yet their minds were traumatized while their brains were yet soft, and the fear of death was exploited into a believe this BS or burn in fire….forever.

-Trauma based mind control done Babylonian style. Jesus Nonsense:

And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. Matthew 5:40

If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Luke 6:29

Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children,and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26

I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. Matthew 10:35-36

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Luke 12:51-53

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. Matthew 19:29, Mark 10:29-30, Luke 18:29-30

They which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage. Luke 20:35

Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Matthew 5:22

Yet he often called his critics and disciples fools.

Ye fools and blind. Matthew 23:17, 19

Ye fools. Luke 11:40

O fools, and slow of heart to believe. Luke 24:25

There are so many more obvious fallacies credited to the so-called “savior of humanity” that it is utterly mind-numbing. I think the Jesus religion was an effort to create passiveness within the Goy population. Thereby allowing the brutalizing psychopathic religion of Yahweh to prevail.

He loves the thought of white girls marrying black guys.

Enough said.

outed, reported, and hidden.

The newest shitposting strat, brought to you by /christ/:
Are you tired of people disagreeing with you? Do you worry sometimes that you might actually be wrong? Do random people on the internet trigger you?
Well don't worry, they're all actually the same fedora wearing fat fuck who lives in his mother's basement. Doesn't matter where you're posting, Holla Forums, 4chan, reddit, youtube, facebook, it's clearly all the same guy.
All you have to do is tell them that you've reported them, and are ignoring them, while simultaneously replying to every post with inane garbage. That will definitely teach that guy a lesson.
So stop listening to criticism and start posting like a fucking retard today!

Delusion is counterproductive. Let's try to be realistic about the scenario or else we will lose.

I think she'll get rekt, but I'm not a sage. I work with the data we have, and that says that a VP pick that will expand the base is needed.

Ann Coulter. Full stop.

Hed be better as someone more involved in education. Ann coulter is smart, she said we need someone who is MORE strict on immigration who isnt as outspoken as trump. She suggested kris kobach and that the eatablishment would be dying to keep trump alive so that he doesnt become president himself.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Kobach

I havent looked into him personally but apparently he rejected a lot of immigration reform.

Definitely would want to see anderson in the cabinet though. I go to his venezuelan friend's church in sac. It's a really good church btw. Great sermons.

sage

I'm going to need a source to back up this claim

It's a shit thread, but I'm going to upboat it anyway

Stop being retarded.

If Trump was killed, she would respond by revoking the female franchise.

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

There's also a picture showing him actually performing a marriage between a black guy and a white woman, although I couldn't find it.

Report INTL shills. Don’t reply to them except to mock them.

Drown in semen.

Calling something truth does not make it truth. Please submit your 'truth'.

Are you trying?

I have to admit your rebuttal to my evidence is outstanding!

Drown in semen.

When confronted with irrefutable evidence, the retard is left with only one option, it must continue to deny everything.
Don't worry though, yahweh loves you, even if you are a retarded cuck.

Wonder why he's so butthurt

And why does he keep posting those pictures of IDs?

Thread ending copypasta incoming.

The Bible teaches that those who clothe themselves in Christ are “born again, to a new heritage,” that is the “oldest heritage.” Christians, no matter the color of their skin or the face of their father, are sons and daughters of Abraham.
All a man has in this world is what he was given by his parents. They may not leave him wealth, fame, or a place in society. What they do leave him is the culture of his people, the blood in his veins, and the morals and ethics of their own fathers. As the Old Testament taught, some men were stained from birth because of this. They were unclean, just as there was food that was unclean.
But God says that there is another way–a better way. A man need not be bound by the lot that has befallen them. In the New Testament, Peter writes a letter in response to some Jews who do not understand the commandment to accept Gentiles as their own. It conflicted with their teachings, and they were refusing to accept them as equals. “We are the Chosen ones,” they argued, not them. In it, Peter berates them and tells them that the spiritual inheritance given by God supersedes the inheritance of the earthly father. Every man who accepts Jesus Christ as his savior becomes one of the Chosen. I will say it again, because it is important: Every man who accepts Jesus Christ as his savior becomes one of the Chosen.
If you accept Jesus Christ into your heart, you are born again to the line of Abraham and will be given a heritage greater and older than any earthly bloodline. You will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. It becomes your birthright, and you will dwell there eternally. You become a Son or Daughter of God.
Peter based his argument off of a vision he had, detailed in Acts 10, in which God laid out food before him and commanded him to eat. But Peter saw that the food was unclean, and so he refused. God then said this to him.
What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. (verse 15)
Later, Peter realized that this was not just a revelation about food, but about man himself. When Christ died, he came to cleanse man of the Original Sin. Thus his revelation.
God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean. (verse 28)
This vision shows something very important. Why do the Jews believe that the Gentile is bad? Because he is “unclean”. What did God show to Peter? That the sacrifice of Christ has “cleansed the unclean”. There is no food now that cannot be eaten. There is no man now who is a Gentile. Not only food, but man himself has been cleansed. There are no unclean races. Not anymore. The only man who is unclean is the man who has not accepted Christ into his heart and become one of the Chosen. The only man who is clean is the man who has clothed himself in Christ; he is a Son of God and shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.
In the leftists’ fumbling and bumbling, they scream about the color of someone’s skin as though that is the definitive qualifier for race. Their ignorance betrays you. Holla Forums argues that Zimmerman, in spite of being Hispanic, is an “honorary white” for what he did. Why? Because they understand that what a man is born is not as important as what he grows up to become. They know that there is more to a man than the mere quality of his blood or the shade of his skin–that this alone is not the ruler of everything he is, was, and will become.
Zimmerman is a Christian. He has clothed himself in Christ. He is a Son of Abraham and will dwell in the House of the Lord. Whatever earthly heritage he bore has been overwritten and superseded by a spiritual one. Zimmerman is one of the Chosen. Why? Because God does not care about the flesh. “Build up not your wealth on Earth, for it will rot and decay. Build up your treasure in the Kingdom of Heaven, for it is eternal.” At the end of all things and the beginning of eternity, there will be no more flesh and all will be judged based on their choices and character.

That is the revelation of God, the revelation of Christianity, and the revelation of Jesus. That salvation is no longer a birthright, but a choice. You were born flawed. God has the highest standards and all fall short of them, no matter the color of their skin. Were some more clean than others? Yes. But none were clean enough. But because He loves us, He has cleared away the debt of Original Sin. He has cast aside the earthly inheritance, and He has allowed any man who so chooses to rise above his earthy blood and become a spiritual heir to the Kingdom of Heaven itself.
No longer must you be of the blood to be Chosen. Now a man may become Chosen though Christ, and only through Christ.
Holla Forums will tell you that race is a matter of trends (meaning genetics), not individuals. My addition to that statement is this: the revelation of Christ is a personal revelation. It is an individual revelation. A whole race cannot be excused, an entire culture or people cannot be forgiven. You must have the wherewithal to come to God, prostrate yourself, admitting your flaws and failings and seeking forgiveness for your transgressions. You can only do it alone. No one can drag you to it. You cannot be converted by the sword, as a Muslim can. You are not born inferior, like the Jew would tell you. You must come to the revelation on your own. You are made Chosen by your own hands, by the Grace of God. You choose yourself, and because of that, God chooses you.
Race is about trends, not individuals. So is damnation. There is no Christian who is not an individual over the trend. More people will fall than will rise. Many who are of good stock will fall because they could not raise themselves up to be better. Do not glorify the slaggard, wastrel, layabout, or the parasite simply because of his “good brewing”. They are degenerates, unable to so much as raise a hand to meet the face of God that has come down from such purity to meet them halfway.
They are not the Chosen because they lack the willingness to apply themselves to the path of salvation–a path made so simple that it comprises but a single step.
To believe otherwise–to glorify them because of their blood–is to behave as the Jews behave and to believe as the Jews believe. That is the true betrayal of leftist intention. That they parrot the beliefs of the Jews with only a few words changed. That they speak but do not hear. That they recite but do not understand.
You scream “kike on a stick” and “christcuck” without comprehending the root terms. Holla Forums is against miscegenation for excellent reasons. Holla Forums is against multiculturalism for excellent reasons. Above everything else, Holla Forums is a overwhelmingly nationalist. If every Jew that pushed orthodox Judaism went to live in Israel and the only jews outside of it were those who disliked or who were not “jew-ish” in spite of being jews, and did not push any jewish interests or assert zionism, would anyone have a problem with them? “Every man in his country.” Zionists are Jewish nationalists, so why not leave them to their own nation? There would be those that criticized them for how they obtained their city-state. I would be among them, for as a Christian, I know that the covenant of the Old Testament was dissolved, so the Jews had no right to the land they took.
They stole it, in other words.

On the whole, however, there would be far less animosity against them. If Africans stayed in Africa and lived or died by their own laws, there would be far less said about them. If mussulmen laid down their swords and picked up plowshares to repair their waitron land, far fewer people would hate them. If cultures did not try to devour one another and races to subsume one another–instead leaving each other well enough alone with mutually respected boundaries–the world would be a far better place than it is today.
But the Jew is not content with his own nation. He will take what he sees as his… and then take and take and take some more from everyone else. And that is why he cannot be tolerated. Because he will not stay behind the walls he has raised and foster his own people. Because he feels he must destroy and subjugate the world.
This is the truth of the world that Holla Forums has realized, of which Christians have always been aware. The truth is that we did not start this. Ours is not an instigation, but a reaction. That is what liberals, Jews, mussulmen, what have you, refuse to admit, and it is the truth that they fear the most. Their enemies, whom they hate so deeply, once did not call any man an enemy and would call a stranger a friend. That it is those who the left protects and idolizes who started the fires–who pushed out the good things in this world for their own ego and profit.
That is the truth of the world. We did not start the fire. The Crusades were justified and reactionary to centuries of Muslim conquest, slavery, and genocide. The Inquisition was justified and reactionary to Muslim taqiyya and the Muslim invasion and conquest of Iberia. Questioning the story of the Holocaust is justified, as all things should be questioned under the eye of rationality, even God.
This is the truth that the left fears most: that we have been right all along. And they fear it because of their ego. Because their pride is too great for them to concede to having been wrong, about anything, ever.
Pride has been the assassin of empires and nations. It has burned continents and ravaged civilizations. Pride, it is said, will be the one sin that drags the most to Hell. Pride so great that you cannot bring yourself to take the holy hand that has been extended to you. Pride so heavy and immense that you cannot bring yourself to grab the rope that has been thrown to you as you drown. Even though you hold the views you do through no fault of your own, your pride still stays your hand from that rope. And it will be that pride, in the end, that will be your undoing.
That is why you are not worthy. That is why you are not Chosen. In the end, every knee will bow. Those that will not bow will be bent. Even that of the Antichrist.
Liberals try so hard to divide and conquer. Do they never stop to think why they are compelled to do so? Do they never cease and wonder at why things such as as Nationalism and Christianity–which seek only be left alone–drive them to such heights of rage?
It is because the mere existence of something that is not of theirs is a suggestion that they might have been wrong. Their pride demands their rage at these things. And they give in to that demand.
And so the wheel turns and the fire rises. Stand for truth in a world of lies. Stand for purity in a world of corruption. Stand for chastity in a world of degeneracy.
DEUS VULT.

There is no shortage of heresies these days.
If you want to adopt some blasphemous, perverted, fun house mirror reflection of Christianity, you will find a veritable buffet of options. You can sift through all the variants and build your own little pet version of the Faith. It’s Ice Cream Social Christianity: make your own sundae! (Or Sunday, as it were)
And of all the heretical choices, probably the most common–and possibly the most damaging–is what I’ve come to call the Nice Doctrine.
The propagators of the Nice Doctrine can be seen and heard from anytime any Christian takes any “bold” stance on any cultural issue, uses “harsh” language of any kind, condemns any sinful act, or fights against evil with any force or conviction at all. As soon as you stand and say, “This is wrong. and I will not compromise,” the heretics swoop in with their trusty mantras.
They insist that Jesus was a nice man and that He never would have done anything to upset people. They say that He came down from Heaven to preach tolerance and acceptance and He wouldn’t have used words that might lead to hurt feelings. They confidently sermonize about a meek and mild Messiah who was born into this Earthly realm on a mission to spark a constructive dialogue. The believers in Nice Jesus are usually ignorant of Scripture, but they do know that He was ‘friends with prostitutes’ and once said something about how, like, we shouldn’t get too ticked off about stuff, or whatever. In their minds. He’s essentially a supernatural Cheech Marin.
Replies to my earlier statements about gay rights militants illustrate this heresy. That post prompted an especially noteworthy email from someone concerned that I’m not being “Christlike” because I “call people names.” He said, in part, “You aren’t spreading Christianity when you talk like that. The whole message of Jesus was that we should be nice to people because we want them to be nice to us. That’s how we can all be happy. Period. It’s that simple.”
Be nice to me, I’ll be nice to you, and we’ll all be happy. This is the ‘whole message’ of Christianity? Really?
Jesus Christ preached a Truth no deeper or more complex than a slogan on a poster in a kindergarten classroom? Really? A provocative claim, to say the least. I decided to investigate the matter, and sure enough, I found this excerpt from the Sermon on the Mount: “We’re best friends like friends should be. With a great big hug, and a kiss from me to you, won’t you say you love me too?”
Actually, wait, sorry, that’s from the original Barney theme song. God help us. We’ve turned the Son of God into a purple dinosaur puppet. There’s no way to be certain, but most theologians believe that despite popular perception, Christ looked nothing like this. I don’t recognize this Jesus. This moderate. This pacifist. This nice guy. He’s not the Jesus I read about in the Bible.
I read of a strong, manly, stern, and bold Savior. Compassionate, yes. Forgiving, of course. Loving, always loving. But not particularly nice. He condemned. He denounced. He caused trouble. He disrupted the established order. On one occasion–or at least one recorded occasion–He used violence. This Jesus saw the money changers in the temple and how did He respond? He wasn’t polite about it. I’d even say He was downright intolerant. He fashioned a whip (this is what the lawyers would call ‘premeditation’) and physically drove the merchants away. He turned over tables and shouted. He caused a scene. (John 2:15)
Assault with a deadly weapon. Vandalism. Disturbing the peace. Worse still, intolerance. In two words: not nice. Not nice at all.

Can you imagine how some moderate, pious, nice “Christians” of today would react to that spectacle in the Temple? Can you envision the proponents of the Nice Doctrine, with their wagging fingers and their passive aggressive sighs? I'm sure they’d send Jesus a patronizing e-mail, perhaps leave a disapproving comment under the news article about the incident reminding Jesus that Jesus would never do what Jesus just did.
Personally. I’ve studied the New Testament and found not a single instance of Christ calling for a ‘dialogue’ with evil or seeking the middle ground on an issue. I see an absolutist, unafraid of confrontation. I see a man who did not waver or give credence to the other side. I see someone who never once avoided a dispute by saying that He’ll just ‘agree to disagree.’ I see a Christ who calls the Scribes and Pharisees snakes and vipers. He labels them murderers and blind guides and ridicules them publicly (Matthew 23:33). He undermines their authority. He insults them. He castigates them. He’s not very nice to them. Jesus rebukes and condemns.
In Matthew 18, He utilizes morbid and violent imagery, saying that it would be better to drown in the sea with a stone around your neck than to harm a child. Had our modern politicians been around two thousand years ago, I’m sure they’d go on the cable news shows and shake their heads and insist that there’s ‘no place for that kind of language.’ No place for the language of God.
Jesus deliberately did and said things that He knew would upset people. He stirred up division and controversy. He provoked. He didn’t have to break from established customs, but He did. He didn’t have to heal that man’s hand on the Sabbath, knowing how it would disturb others and cause them immense irritation, but He did, and He did so with ‘anger’ (Mark 3:5). He could have gone with the flow a little bit. He could have chilled out and let bygones be bygones, but He didn’t. He could have been diplomatic, but He wasn’t.
He could have told everyone to relax, but instead He made them uncomfortable. He could have put them at ease, but He chose to put them on edge.
He convinced the mob not to stone the adulterer (John 8). and you’ll notice that He then turned to her and told her to stop sinning. Indeed, never once did He encounter sin and corruption and say, “Hey, do your thang, homies. Just have fun. YOLO!” The followers of Nice Jesus love to quote the ‘throw the first stone’ verse–and for good reason, as it’s a beautiful and compelling story–but you rarely hear mention of the exchange that occurs just a few sentences later in that very same chapter. In John 8:44, Jesus rebukes unbelieving Jews and calls them ‘sons of the Devil.’
Wow. That wasn’t nice, Jesus. Didn’t anyone ever tell you that you can catch more flies with honey, Jesus? Of course, you’d catch even more flies with a mound of garbage, so maybe ‘catching flies’ isn’t the point. While we’re often reminded that Jesus said, “Live by the sword, die by the sword,” we seem to ignore his other sword references. Like when he told his disciples to sell their cloaks and buy a sword (Luke 22), or when He said that He “didn't come to bring peace, but a sword.” (Matthew 10)

Now, it’s true that He is God and we are not. Jesus can say whatever He wants to say. But we are called to be like Christ, which begs the question: what is Christ like? Well, He is, among other things, uncompromising. He is intolerant of evil. He is disruptive. He is sometimes harsh. He is sometimes impolite. He is sometimes angry. He is always loving. Christ was not and is not a cosmic guidance counselor, and He is not mankind’s best friend, nor did He call us to be. He made dogs for that role–our destiny is more substantial, and our path to it is far more challenging and dangerous. And nice? Where does nice factor into this? Nice: affable, peachy, swell.
Nice has nothing to do with Christianity. I have nothing against nice–nice is nice–but even serial killers can be nice to people. They generally are exceptionally affable, except when they’re murdering. That means they’re nice to, like, 97 or 98% of everyone they meet. I guess they’re following Christ almost all of the time, right?
And tolerance? Tolerance is easy. Any coward can learn to tolerate something. Tolerance is inaction: intolerance is action. We are called to refuse to tolerate evil. We are called to get angry at it and actively work to destroy it. Who’d have guessed it–anger is far more godly than tolerance ever could be.
Obviously I’m not suggesting that anger is automatically, or even usually, justified. Christ exhibited righteous anger: righteous anger is the sort of anger that naturally fills our soul when we confront the depths of depravity and sin. It is wrong to seethe with rage because someone cut us off in traffic or gossips about us behind our back, but it is also wrong to feel no anger when babies are murdered and the institution of the family is undermined and attacked.
Anger is good when it is directed at things that offend not us, but God. Just as Christ’s intolerance, like the intolerance we’re commanded to have, stems from a desire to save souls and defend Truth.
Even when we have righteous anger, we do not have carte blanche to act on it in any way we please. But according to the Bible, there are times to use strong language, there are times to cause a scene, there are times to hurt people’s feelings, and there are times when we might need to use physical force. Jesus told us to turn the other cheek when we are personally attacked. He never told us to turn our backs entirely and let lies spread and evil grow. So enough with the niceties. Christians in this country sound too similar to the Golden Girls song and not enough like the Battle Hymn of the Republic. There’s too much ‘thank you for being a friend.’ and not enough ‘lightening from His terrible swift sword.’ We’re all hugging and singing Kumbaya when we should be marching and shouting Hallelujah. We’re nice “Christians” with our nice Jesus, and we are trampled on without protest.
Enough, already.
I think it’s time that Christianity regain its fighting spirit–the spirit of Christ. I think it’s time we ask that question, “What would Jesus do?” And I think it’s time we answer it truthfully. Jesus would flip tables and yell. Maybe we ought to follow suit.

I’ll address Luke 6:35. The “love” in “love your enemies” is ἀγαπᾶτε, a conjugate of agape. This is not love like you love your mom–storge–not love like in romance–eros–nor love for a friend–philos. This is loving your enemy like God loves them–agape.
Now, God does not love by making you feel good for doing evil. God does not allow one to sin and not suffer the natural consequences thereof. Christ is saying we should endeavor to reform and rehabilitate our enemies. At first blush, this suggests that leftists are right–that killing them is not the answer. But it is not right to go on letting them kills and enslave young Christian girls to be sold on the slave market, either. Where is your love for our brothers and sisters in Christ? Will you throw aside them for some infidels?
“That which you do to the least of my brothers, you do unto me.” Matthew 25:40 So, with a choice between effectively letting someone enslave and rape Jesus or regrettably destroying evildoers that have already determined to use force, I think it is a Christian answer to fight back. However, at the same time, there are already people fighting back and this Oregon guy does not have the means to help in that way. If this guy is called upon to go martyr himself for the faith, he should do it. His sacrifice for spreading the word will do good for Christ. I do not feel that is what God has called me to do, but the Holy Spirit, while the same essence, may call on each of us to use our talents in different ways. To sum up, 6:35 is not a prohibition on fighting to save oneself or other Christians, although it does put in a strong suggestion about trying other methods first. Just like every secular ideology in history.

A lot of people seem to be confused because they’ve heard a moron or two say, “SJWism is like a religion.” They’re only familiar with Christianity, and most of them only have a surface understanding of it. Allow me to tell you why Christianity and Modern Liberal thought are incompatible. First of all, they’re predicated on opposite assumptions. The foundational belief is vital to a philosophy and is the one thing from which the philosophy draws its conclusions. This first assumption is often unable to be proven true or false, but can have evidence to support it. Proof and evidence are different things in this case–evidence being supporting observations, proof being a mathematical certainty.
Christianity’s first assumption when it comes to society is that “people are basically bad.” Now, even though they believe that man was perfect once upon a time, they believe that he “fell” and became imperfect. Catholics believe that this is Original Sin–something you are born with thanks to the Fall–and that is cleansed with Baptism. However, Orthodox and Protestants hold that you are only born with a sinful nature–that you are born with a propensity to do bad–but not with an invisible mark. They believe you are held personally responsible for your sins. They hold to personal responsibility, as people are bad and must be made accountable for their decisions since evil deeds they commit are ultimately their fault. The Evil comes from within, not from without. “For it is not what goes into a man’s mouth that condemns him, but what comes out.” Because of this, they believe that society redeems man; it does not corrupt them. Institutions, manmade structure, rules, and moral objectivity–form walls and barriers for man’s safety to allow him to live his life without Evil. And, within this view, Evil is anything that harms both others and the self.
Now, this is completely contrary to modern Liberalism which presumes that man is basically good. But then they must answer, “Whence comes Evil?” Their answer is from without. Since Man is basically good, if he commits evil then it must be because of some outside factor. In this case, society condemns man and does not redeem him. Because of this, Modern Liberalism seeks to reform society–rather than Man, as Christians do. To a Modern Liberal, since their basic assumption is that Man is basically good, it follows to believe that if the man is left alone, and not provoked by outside forces, (structure, “outdated” morality, artificial “patriarchy”, etc.) he will do good. Therefore, there is no such thing as evil done by the self. But Evil can be done to him, so they are concerned with the individual’s freedom first and foremost, as that means that no outside influence can come in and disrupt Man’s basic default state of “good”
Modern Liberalism = Man is Good, Society Corrupts.
Christianity = Man is Evil, Society Redeems.

It all makes perfect sense now

He's a nigger that's buttmad he'll never even touch a white woman

LOL

The main problem stems from the fact that the word Jew/Judaism has multiple meanings, but most people don't realize this. This confusion was brought about intentionally. The word Jew was invented a couple centuries ago in English translations of the Bible as a shortened form of the word Judean. This refers to the province of Judea, which at the time of the New Testament was a multi-racial, multicultural area, whose capital city was Jerusalem, which was controlled by the Pharisees. Jesus and most of his disciples did not come from Judea–they came from Galilee–and therefore were not Jews by the Biblical definition. Judea was originally inhabited by the Israeli tribe of Judah, but by this point was quite mixed. Whereas Galilee was inhabited only by the Israeli tribe of Benjamin. The only disciple that was a Jew was Judas, who betrayed Jesus.
The Pharisees were the evil Talmudists who Jesus opposed, and who ultimately got Jesus killed for daring to disagree with them. Later, Jerusalem was destroyed, and some Pharisees survived and became rootless nomads. Along the way they mixed with more people who converted to Talmudism. Then, after the invention of the English word Jew, the Talmudists started calling themselves Jews, and renamed their religion Judaism. They started claiming that they’re the people who lived in ancient Israel, and that they’re the “chosen people” spoken of in the Bible. In reality, their religion completely contradicts the Old Testament–even the Torah–and they know it, but they’ll never admit it. They brought about such a deliberate conflation and confusion of the word Jew that today people now use a definition of Jew that is expanded to include everyone in ancient Israel when that’s not at all what Jew meant originally. They also like to conflate Judaism with Hebrewism, but the religion of the Pharisees (Talmudism) only began after they returned from captivity in Babylon, and the Old Testament religion of the Hebrew people before that was quite different. Today, only a tiny minority of people who call themselves “Jews” don’t follow the Talmud.
The modern confusion comes from the fact that most people–even most Christians–don’t realize this linguistic and historical deception. This is especially true of the English-speaking world (Protestants, foremost), due to modern, bastardized, heretical translations of the Bible, plus a divorce from the true traditions of the original Christian church. They’ve totally forgotten how the Jews persecuted Christians endlessly before Christians eventually gained power through the Roman Empire and started dishing it right back to them. Just like a nation becomes ruined when it forgets its own history, the same is true of a religion. In fact, the same arguments used to claim that Christianity is inherently weak because it has now been subverted can be used to say that Western nations are inherently weak because they have been subverted, or that white people are inherently weak because a genocide is being committed upon them thanks to their altruism. It;s just not a good argument at all.

He's triggered as fuck right now.

You have to wait until bedtime to hear your fairy tales.

He's either a shitty 'I was just pretending to be retarded' troll or seriously can't process anything that challenges his world view.

Seek psychiatric help.

It's probably just a shitty troll, but I'll hold on to the dream that it's real.

retard/10 I fucking lol'd

VITAMIN KKK

Sorry, psychopath. You had your chance.

So are you going somewhere with the ID pictures or is that just something you do to satisfy your autism?

I think it means he has you filtered. I guess he thinks you should feel bad for hurting his feefees.

Seek psychiatric help.

Ah, I see. Makes sense.
I haven't seen jimmies this rustled in a while.

why would he chose a jewish cuck ?

Good post

Well, that was a long, but interesting and well spoken read. Thanks user. Effort posting is best posting

Made me kek

Wouldn't happen in a million years mate.

I was expecting this tbh

Rope yourself.

Anderson supports and marries race-mixers, while Trump's children are race-mixers. Perfect partnership. They can usher in the mixed race christfag utopia.

Race mixing is fine as long as a core of white people remains stable or grows in numbers.

Miscegenation of non-whites with whites is great for the greater benefit of our species.

Nogs for example have no future in a high-tech society without at least some interbreeding with whites and Asians.

Why wait on nogs? Without hybrid vigor, miscegenation with nogs will take too long to achieve positive effects anywhere near enough to validate the effort.

Second, why would we want to help them in the first place? Occam's Razor this bitch. Sequester them in their own little corner of this Earth and let them kill each other off. Everyone wins. If only whites and Asians would fucking grow a pair.

Which they aren't. Now kill yourself.

Uh…
Also >(1)

No but our focus should be on increasing fertility on whites, which is an attainable goal, not on outright banning race mixing, which is not.

Nogs sit on the most valuable land on this planet. Africa is beyond gold-mine tier status in terms of resources. There's no way we can just kill the nogs of by the billions, we'll have to be more subtle in our taking of the continent. Miscegenation is a good start.

I agree with Styx on the subject. Kasich or Paul.

It's not about growing a pair, it's about losing our empathy. We may produce the most geniuses, or the most inventors, or entrepreneurs etc., but so long as we're inherently empathetic we'll always fall victim to more primitive peoples. We need to lose our empathy, not grow a pair.

From the Politico article

There are other sites with research studies that say the same thing. Trump does okay with the evangelical vote overall, but his support drops off a cliff when it involves regular weekly church goers. Many Americans list their faith as evangelical, but only go to church rarely or not at all.

Go fuck yourself.

Pastor Steven Anderson is an anti-Zionist who created the film Marching to Zion (which everyone should watch).

His name is not mentioned anywhere in the article

sage

Anyone got any good Anderson webms.?

thanks man, i've been looking for something like this

btw i edited one of the posts to make this, itll come in handy when im redpilling my fellow catholics

Not to the extent of being in competition with muds. Unless you think getting every white female to marry at the age of 18 and produce 7 kids each, we will still be losing proportional population.

The correct move is to remove non-whites and then institute population reduction measures in their lands. This is the only solution, but Christfags like you would oppose it, which makes you our enemies. You are as bad as Jews and will be killed alongside them when the time comes.

PAUL
either one.

Was Galilee (almost) exclusively inhabited by Benjamin's tribe?

Isn't his tribe also considered Jews? I legit don't know.

Oh cool, someone copy-pasted my post from another thread, I feel famous now :3

In the Bible, the word "Jew" is just a made up word used in the English translation, it's meant as a shortened form of Judean, which means someone from Judea, a province south of Galilee, which was inhabited at the time by multiple races, cultures, and even religions, with a lot of mixing going on. Today the word Jew has been stretched to include all historical Israelis and even Hebrews, but that's not what it meant in the Bible.

Still saging though because the OP is lying about the article.

atheists are jews

He's pro-race-mixing and has done it himself in his church. He thinks race doesn't matter, and a significant portion of his congregation are mestizos. His only real problem with the Jews is that they don't follow his religion.

On a more personal note, it sounds like he speaks in an octave higher than his natural voice, indicating chronic tightness in the chest and using the top of the lungs to speak. His eyes are usually held very wide, and he seldom smiles. This indicates a mental state of fearful/aggressiveness. He's probably up to something.

He looks like the guy from Lost

Actually, the guy from Lost looks like him. Cohencidence?

Maybe the execution of Timothy McVeigh was a sham … this his new identity

Yeah, he fucking hates the Jews is what.

I get equally excitable when I find someone interested in hearing me ranting about what they've done to us.

sahgey

SAGE

SAGE THIS FUCKING PEDOPHILE PREACHER

SAGE

Fuck out of here with your crazy Jew worship you fucking creepy little shit. You literally come here to convert people to Jewish fairytales which have destroyed 30,000yrs of white evolution and culture.

sage
He had a pedophilia charge against him. He's crazy in the eyes. And he's on a chan… go figure

Nobody cares about the Bible.

If niggers and Jews can go to heaven, then how can it even be called a reward? You have to spend eternity with a bunch of kikes and nogs.

Magical Jesus man, tell me about platonism and Christ.

sage

Heaven is in Israel, read the bible. And a Jew will rule over all nations.

Is there any evidence he's a pedo?

You don't keep your physical body in heaven low-effort nigger. You instead get a new spiritual 'body' that everyone will have. Think of heaven as a one-race paradise.

Then you are saying we are all the same on the inside and that race is only skin deep? Kek, Christfags.

No, race has biological differences. No one's retarded enough not to believe that. I'm saying we're all technically the same spiritually.

But a jew wrote that.

Hahahahahahahaha.

If all the sudden everyone becomes the same, then how can you truly say that it is "you" who is going to this Jew-nigger heaven? You lose your body and all your personality that goes with it, then it isn't you going to heaven in actuality.

Your memories and personality, no. But you don't retain your memories of your life on earth anyway, so in heaven you'll essentially be a brand new person forever.

Why should anyone want to go to this heaven? Sounds pretty gay tbh

because dank mansions, grass made of jewels, streets made of gansta gold, no aids and niggers, plus i hear hell kinda sucks tbh smdh

I don't think he is a likely pick. Trump said he wanted a politician as VP. Maybe Trump will pick that guy, as we know, Trump likes to stay unpredictable.

And what point is preserving your nation if you are just a "new person" in Jew heaven?

Say if I went into a church and shot them all up, why would Christfags feel bad about this? They finally get to die and go to Jew heaven, so this is good, right? There is no reason for a Christcuck to defend his friends or family. In fact, it could be seen as only prolonging their suffering before they get to go to heaven.

Proof?

And these friends and family don't carry on their memory or personality anyway, so it further makes it pointless to care about them.

Christianity is really just a complex form of nihilism pretending to be meaningful. But there is nothing there.

Yeah, Trump wants someone with experience. Not sure who he'll tap, but he's said it's gotta be a politician.

The bible says to preserve life, love thy neighbor, etc.
I don't see why you believe these things are incompatible with Christianity.

Yes, you don't remember your friends and family in heaven, because technically you're all of one in heaven. But why would it matter? You're in literal paradise. Why would you want to be bogged down with memories of loved ones you can't see, yadda yadda? Do you like feeling shitty in a literal paradise?

Proof that race has biological difference, or proof that we're all the same spiritually?

Board IDs change every time you have to do a capcha you retarded nigger.

Yeah, but why? They are inconsequential
As long as you believe in Jesus then you can safely die and go to Jewish heaven an, apparently, become one with a bunch of niggers (does this explain the penchant for Christcuck cuckoldry?).

Yes. Your god's paradise is not enough for me. He sounds like an utter faggot and I will prefer annihilation.

sage

sage all nigger breeder threads. Christianity is an African religion, Aramaic/"hebrew" is African based linguistics, and the oldest church is in Ethiopia.

Because you still live on this Earth for a period of time before going to heaven. Why make it shitter for yourself and others by being a nihlistic cuck who just does whatever he thinks is fun? You're being far too minimalistic with your interpretation.

We must breed infinity niggers so that we might join as one with them in abrahamic heaven with Rabbi Jeboo.

sage

sage

These women are breeding Niggers instead of home raising strong white children who have no love for Israel or Popes or Jew owned monarchies

lol u'd rather burn in hell than accept niggers can be saved by jesus smh tbh

So no reason to extend it then. It would be best to send your children to the heart of Africa to be killed by cannibals, that way they can go to heaven quicker.

Exactly. Therefore death is the best option.

Christfaggotry is sounding an awful lot like that right now.

sage

sage the religion of equality, the religion that makes all filthy niggers and spics and chinks one Nation in Christ and breeds our race into extinction

Christians hate evolution and have no race.

sage

I'd rather live in heaven with Gorillas as my brothers

Yes. I would rather burn in hell than betray my family, ancestors, and kin.

You aren't one of us and nevee will be. Christcucks will be killed on the day of the rope. I guess we will be doing you a favor and getting you to your Jew paradise more quickly. No need to thank us.

>I'd rather stip myself purposfully of eternal paradise by putting my fleshly bonds above all else instead of putting my bonds into my spiritual family and Christ
That sounds like literal cuckoldry to me.

SAGE

THEY ARE GOING TO OUT-BREED US —- AND THEN THEY ARE GOING TO FUCKING KILL US — JESUS NEVER CAME BACK TO RULE OVER YOU – JUST HIS FAMILY THE JEWS!

Well the difference in biology is obvious.

But prove that the races are the same spiritually.

Evangelical leaders hate Pastor Anderson. He's anti-jew and anti-sin.

It isn't paradise.

And again, you will be killed. No need to thank us have fun in paradise. Now go join your leftist brethren in your death cult.

I'm paraphrasing because I can't remember the exact verse, but it goes something like this:
There is neither Greek nor Jew, for all are one in Christ
Something along those lines.
Basically referring to the salvation of all races and nationalities are given to anyone that accepts Jesus.

SAGE

NIGGERS ARE YOUR BROTHERS!

THEY ARE GOING TO OUT BREED US AND THEN THEY ARE GOING TO FUCKING KILL US!!!!!!!!!!!!! "BUT EVOLUTION IS A LIE"

Lol, u wouldn't hurt a fly permavirgin neckbeard cuck. I'm sure your Viking ancestors are proud you're arguing with a Christian on Holla Forums.

Also

You aren't one of us and will never be. You might as well fuck off and joing the leftists because they are the only ones who will stand by your subhuman kind when the purging begins.

I would and we will. The time is approaching quickly when we will finally be free of the Jewish mind cancer.

lol what a dummy

Being killed by niggers is good because then you can go to heaven.

Coming from a Christcuck with a nihilistic inverted morality, I will take that as a compliment.

Where do you derive your moral standards from? Snow niggers that lived in mudhuts who worshipped a God who sucked cocks of dead people who were roped?

SAGE

REMEMBER WHAT JEWSUS TAUGHT YOU — EVOLUTION IS A LIE AND WE ARE ALL ONE RACE IN CHRIST - IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GOD WILL TORTURE YOU FOR AN ETERNITY!

LITERALLY THE CHRISTIAN ETHOS

It's like I'm literally in a 4cuck anti-religion thread.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD ANONS — AND THAT GOD JUST HAPPENS TO BE A FUCKING JEW WHO SAYS NIGGERS CAN BREED WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS!

The bible never promotes race mixing. Kill yourself kike shill.

I am an Aryan. Inherent knowledge of morality is my birthright, written on my very soul. You are a mongrelized Semitic nigger who cannot even comprehend this and needs externalized sources of morality and "faith" to guide your actions.

Anyway, keep talking christnigger. You just show more and more your true nature. That you are not with us and cannot be with us. A Christcuck can never be a real nationalist and cannot even be a decent person because he needs to intellectualize his morality like a Jew.

lmao

Weird. You sound like a Christian. Maybe you just want all the goody goody moral feel goods that religion gives, without all the worshipping God because your parents made you sit through Sunday school and it bored you to death? That's usually the case with 90% of your kind.

Yes, that's what I said. You can quote me in ebin memetext to make it sound like I'm being silly and you're automatically right, but that doesn't make it so.
You made the claim Christians promote race-mixing, show me where you derive that belief from.
Or have I caught the rat in a trap?

I just understand that christcuckoldry is not the only religion, and is not even a coherent religion.

""MORALITY ONLY COMES FROM JEWS AND JEWISH FAITHS CREATED WESTERN CIVILIZATION – GOD IS ELOHIM AND JEW, NOT G-ODIN – YOU MUST WORSHIP JEWS TO BELIEVE IN G-ODIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

Holy fucking shit bro. How long have you been sitting on this information? Have you told anyone else about this? This is huge fucking news bro!

How so? Just because you believe your morals are somehow better? Give me examples you believe it's incoherent.

Without religion, morality is irrelevant. There's no punishment/reward for your actions.

Where the race mixing billy?

I already have. Your nihilism and inconsequentiality of life in Christianity.

The pope himself is practically attempting to race mix here. Also, simply because there is no negative judgement of race-mixing in christianity, it is proof christianity supports it. After all christians don't care what race worships their jew, as long as it does worship their jew. There is no value of racial integrity in christianity whatsoever. If you want to be christian and not a race traitor, you have to trample over a number of christian values, like charity, non-violence, etc.

Nigger, I said verses. You can't condemn a religion because you believe someone who follows that religion is a faggot. That's retarded. I could say all pagans are cock-suckser who like Odin's semen sucking ways.

Give me verses you believe make the Bible incoherent.
Or are you one of those niggers who criticizes something you've never read?

Catholocism is a corrupt sect of Christianity. It's essentially paganistic. Everyone knows this. Even most Catholics admit they aren't technically Christians.

And why do you believe that being charitable and loving and peaceful can't coincide with nationalism and racial pride?
Where does it say in the Bible you have to accept a trillion shitskin refugees into your homeland because that's what God wants? Where does it say that nation states are not allowed under God? Where does it say that humans have to be one race?
Why is it so inconcievable that there can be other race nations who happen to practice the same religion as a white race?

Incorrect.

The verses that promise eternal paradise in Jew heaven. This of course trivializes life and strips it of all meaning.

Nigger, please.

Trump already said it'll be a politician to help him with legislature.

the sliding in this thread is real

very good fight against christianity, moshe.

Correct. Without belief in a higher power, your morals fall back into your own shitty description of nihlism.

Firstly, Jews will not inheret the kingdom of heaven unless they accept Jesus Christ. Secondly…
==VERSES NIGGER== Give me verses you believe are incoherent if you're confident in how shitty this religion is. How can you know you hate that which you don't even understand?
Lastly, belief in God doesn't stip meaning away from life. Instead I'd say it gives life all the meaning. I could use your shitty nihlism on yourself and say that "well there's no point in loving ur own race because inevitable heat death of universe lol xD".

Because Christians do not value life. These things are all bonds, remember?

Where does it say otherwise? Nationalism not being explicitly condemned does not mean it is comparable. If you believe your nation and ancestors are all just scummy mistakes that will be wiped out by god in the great synagogue in the sky, then you are not a nationalist.

If Europeans started violently purging invaders tomorrow, would you join? What if they were killing non-European Christians? If you are not up for that, then you are not a nationalist.

Comparable → Compatible

On the one hand he's a Race mixing cuck
But on the other he's a Holocaust Denier and the amount of Oy Veys will power me for life

Incorrect. Reward and punishment are not necessary to morality.

how does it feel to be so ignorant of christian theology?

read galatians 3 for fucks sake.
those who not believe in christ will not be saved.

Unlike atheism, right?

kysmm

nice one, cuck faggot

yes they are.

rewards and punishment are based AFTER a set of law. And those laws cannot be objective and binding in nihilism.

kys then

Morality is not a law you kike. That is externalized morality, which is Jewish. You cannot even comprehend anything otherwise because you are basically a Jew.

Virtue ethics is Aryan morality, not externalized laws as the Semites see it. A good man is just that, one who is good at being a man. Just like a good chair is one that serves its function as a chair.

Ironic you got godly quads when you're against god

can you be more vague please?

Morality is a law, and its because of that that those who break it can be punished.

Youre reducing morality to "whatever i feel like", which gives birth to atheist sjw cucks, muslisms, and every nonese there is

No, it's what I know. You need an external morlality because you don't have it within you, probably because your bloodlines are tainted by Jewish admixture.

He hates white people and has said so.

nigger

tell that to those who sacked rome in the 5th century you stupid dumbfuck

there is no objective subjective morality, you dense fucker. thats fucking obvious

Agreed, that's one important facet of it, especially the Greek ideal of eudaimonia. Also, you are describing intuitionist ethics as well.

There is objective morality.

There are those who can understand this objective morality naturally. Then there are those who cannot, and instead need to base their morality arbitrarily upon books of Jewish law.

That sounds like a great way to fuck up and throw it like McCain/Palin.

Then why are you inserting yourself uninvited into a conversation about the Bible? Sounds like you care about the Bible.

Heaven is defined as a utopia, so by definition what you said can't be true. First of all, spirits don't have races, and second of all, you'll be free to associate or not associate with whoever you want. The spiritual world is not limited by things like size or time; it's infinite.

Getting into heaven isn't guaranteed. Only heathen Protestants believe that. You have to live a moral life here on Earth first, and that includes standing up for your family, friends, and nation. A weak, sickly soul will not survive the journey into eternal life.

Nope.

There's nothing about niggers going to heaven that would "betray" your family, ancestors, and kin. This is an irrational statement by someone who is entirely enslaved to his own emotions. Sad.

If you persecute us, you'll only be proving our prophecies right. Christians will never fear sad losers who wish they could LARP as ISIS.

Yay more out-of-context quote memes by people who know nothing about how the Bible is interpreted.

This thread is now overrun by shills. Report, filter, & sage.

Yes. Filtered and reported your post

Not an argument.

This babbling moron printed a book's worth of allegedly Christian religious commentary, but only quoted the actual Bible about 2 times. He's trying to make other people as confused as he is.

In a word: Worthless.

Christcuckery is just another branch of judaism in my opinion

Agree 100%

then not even whites agree with that "objective" morality that comes out of the subjective being. How nice. You have done nothing, you still hold onto subjective while at the same time holding objectivity, your result: nonsense.

Pure relativistic bullshit.

with that argument cucks are right in what they do, its then morally good to take in refugees, because the white man does it over there!

kill yourselves.

Judaism only became judaism after they rejected christ

Just like Marxism rejected liberalism. Doesn't mean they aren't both fruits of the same worthless tree.

Sure thing buddy. You are just a liberal or Communist too. You want the exact same things, only in heaven with a Jew. Completely ridiculous.

No, faggot. It does not come from a subjective being. Christfags just can't understand it because they exist at a lower level.

To elaborate, Christfags are egalitarians. They believe that all people have the ability to know morality and understand it. This is false. Only the elite Aryans can do this (not simply "white" liberal plebs). The rest need to rely on books written by Jews and rely upon faith because they cannot know.

It is like if a blind person had been told about colors. He cannot know the colors because he is blind, so he must take it on faith and the descriptions he receives from those who do know.

Christfags are just the blind who believe that everyone else is blind like they are, since Christcucks are inherently egalitarians and believe that all people have the same spiritual quality.

+ Firmly teaches Christianity and doesn't budge.
+ Is not afraid to shit on fags.
+ Calls out the Jews and their game against Christianity.
+ Good speaker, charismatic
- Anti-racist, married a white woman and black man
- Has Jewish blood

You're coming close, but not entirely.

The idea behind Christian morality is that no person can understand morality, and it's a true one. You can say that only whites are capable of understanding morality, but then you have the occasional serial killing to disprove that. You can say it's only the elites among them, but you need look no further than our politics and major businessmen to see that our elites are completely and utterly immoral.

How to be a moral person then? Following the word of God. This, however, is where the major difference between Judaism and Christianity emerges. Jews believe that humans can reach heaven if they just follow their book of rules, which alone isn't the problem. The problem is that they only believe in following rules, rather than the intention behind those rules. The Talmud is the embodiment of this - a book just as devoted to finding loopholes around their rules as it is to

In essence - to God, their are no Chosen and goyim. To the Jews, they are the Chosen, and the others are the goyim. The goyim cannot reach God, so why bother with them? Thus, they profit off the goyim through the manufacture of pornography and the sabotage of morality.

Not all, of course. The average Jew doesn't have any understanding of this, and a proper religious Jew is generally at least a good person. But their leadership? Those are the ones to be worried about. The only ones worse than the religious leaders among them are the secular ones.

But we've discussed Jews too long. Let's return to Christianity.

One of the principal ideas behind Christianity is that man is inherently flawed. There are no Jews or Gentiles, not because all people are equal, or because all people are "one race, the human race" or whatever, but because all people are flawed - and there are no Chosen. Some are simply more flawed than others.

Christianity is not egalitarian, it simply establishes than no one is perfect. This does not mean we are equal.

So how does one reach Heaven (or, rather, God)? Picture a gap, with no way across. That's the divide between man and heaven, with no way to cross. The sacrifice of Christ acts as the bridge between the two.

Modern "soft-hearted" Christians like to leave it to rest there, claiming that all we need is that bridge. Faith alone will guide us across, and so on. Catholics and the Orthodox addend this with the performance of works, claiming that those are required to reach Heaven. Both are correct and incorrect.

To reach Heaven, one must fully surrender themselves to Christ. It means living your entire life in accordance to how he desired - loving all, but not allowing that love to prevent you from doing what you desire. There are many ways to express that love. For some, it may be running an orphanage. For others, it may be striking down the enemies of God in order to keep their fellow countryman safe. In that regard, the ideal Christian is perhaps the scariest person imaginable - a person willing to take a life without any malice for the one they're killing.

To use your analogy of blindness, then, humanity is a collective of men with poor sight. Some can see a little, discerning colors and shapes. Others can see nothing at all. They are told that if they tap their foot on the ground enough times, they will be cured of their blindness. Some choose to tap, some choose not to. Religious versus non-religious. A man comes to them, and offers them a way to cure their blindness; he calls them to go forth, while calling them to bring as many others with them as possible. The Christian is the man who chooses to follow that calling. The Jew is the man who instead chooses to tap his foot even softer, thinking that his minimal effort is all he needs - the man will return in time to heal him, after all.

The problem with modern Christianity lies in the number of people who take for granted that they still have a calling, and that simply going to Church and professing to believe is not enough.