Huffington Post Posts Vicente Fox Giving Donald Trump the Finger

Huffington Post Posts Vicente Fox Giving Donald Trump the Finger

The Huffington Post has published a photograph (above) of former Mexican president Vicente Fox giving Donald Trump the finger, taken a day before Fox apologized to Trump in an interview with Breitbart News.

The photograph was originally shared on social media by Ben Mathis, host of the KickAss Politics podcast, which interviewed Fox last Tuesday. Breitbart News interviewed Fox the following day in Santa Monica, California.

Mathis posted the photograph with the message: “Vicente Fox & I have a message for Donald Trump. Listen to a preview of his most controversial interview yet, recorded just one day before his apology to Trump aired on Breitbart.”

On Twitter, KickAss politics teased the interview as Fox “responding” to Trump — though the two had already responded to each other, with Fox apologizing via Breitbart and Trump accepting the apology the following day.

KickAss politics also added the “NeverTrump” hashtag.

The “Never Trump” movement includes conservatives who have resolved not to vote for Trump even if he is the Republican nominee.

According to Huffington Post overnight editor Ed Mazza, Fox told Mathis that Trump is an “ugly American” and “hated gringo,” and reiterated that he would not pay for the “fucking wall” on the border, adding: “And please don’t take out the ‘fucking’ full word.”

Mazza adds:

The following day, Fox told Breitbart: “I apologize. Forgiveness is one of the greatest qualities that human beings have, is the quality of a compassionate leader. You have to be humble. You have to be compassionate. You have to love thy neighbor.”

Update: The Huffington Post has attached its mandatory disclaimer on all Trump stories:

archive.is/OcBZo
breitbart.com/california/2016/05/10/vicente-fox-giving-donald-trump-finger-huffington-post/

oh how very mature
what next? they call Trump a meanie?

Just more proof mexicans are all the same. From the lowliest bean picker to the highest office they are low IQ vengeful cunts. They are always united against us Gringos.

Embarrassing

What else did you expect ?
A well written paragraph saying sorry about what mexicans did to America and telling that they will do their best to repay American kindness after getting rid of the cartel trash ?

He knows the wall can't get ten feet higher infinitely, the cheeky bastard

Unless we make it a space wall-evator

I'd laugh if Fox himself came and corrected them told them "what the chit is dis, mang? I already apologized to senor Trump. Take it down, mang"

driving around with my trumo sign on my car, i was flipped off by a mexican on a harley motorcycle, and a mexican yelled 'fuck donald trump' at the gas station. fuck i hate mexicans. this is in commiefornia, and it was worth it for the few thumbs up i got.

What if we make the wall with the spics themselves? Instead of deporting them, we encase them in concrete and turn them into bricks

Wow is he saying he has to forgive Trump for something? This is the worst apology ever.

President Taco really must like it when the wall gets 10 feet higher.

In America we present our middle finger as a gesture which suggests the recipient fuck himself.

In the UK they use the middle and index fingers at the same time, which means something so bad no one can explain it.

In the Islamic world the index finger alone is presented with the underside facing the recipient, to suggest his head should be cut off.

In Mexico they smile at the camera and give the finger to someone in the corner of the room.

He's just proving that Trump is right about everything.

Edgy, lippy, two-faced ranchero. Yep, that's the shitty president Fox we had, alright. Don't pay attention to this cunt, he only does this for attention.
Never mind the fact that he and his family stole shitloads of money and invested in ghost enterprises, and has the audacity to be MUH MEXICO, yet he lives on the high-class places. When weed got legalized in Mexico, he was the ones saying that he might start growing marijuana. He's a fucking faggot.

English bowmen used to fuck everyone up and whenever french people took them prisoner they'd cut the middle and index fingers off so they couldn't shoot a bow anymore.

Lifting those two fingers to your opponents meant "come try and get it bitches!" and now is generally the English taunt.

Edgy, lippy, two-faced ranchero. Yep, that's the shitty president Fox we had, alright. Don't pay attention to this cunt, he only does this for attention.
Never mind the fact that he and his family stole shitloads of money and invested in ghost enterprises, and has the audacity to be MUH MEXICO, yet he lives on the high-class places. When weed got legalized in Mexico, he was the ones saying that he might start growing marijuana. He's a fucking faggot

If you want, i bet trump will simplify the immigration process (the legal one of course) and if you're a decent guy you can live in the US.

It's a brilliant master plan and I can't believe Trump is falling for it. Trump's wall will bankrupt this country. But it's not too late! We can still vote for the TRUE Constitutional Conservative Ted Cruz! Become a Cruz Missile today and EXPLODE the competition!

That is the oldest urban legend there is

It's from the battle of Agincourt is all I know.

10 FEET HIGHER

Why don't white Hispanics have white identity?

This fucker has no issues with making his trash our problem. Of course he's mad that the free welfare for his citizens will end soon. Paying for the wall is the least that shithole country owes us. Maybe mexicans should worry about fixing their own stupid country and stay out of american politics.

How is it going to bankrupt this country? Mexico is the one paying for it.

mexicans are so classy

He's blatantly saying that we have no right to control our borders

Beanerfag here. I'd love to see his reaction if his properties or sex tourism spots became overran with Central Americans who felt entitled to live in Mexico and leech of welfare.

He'd flip his shit. Which is why mexico has a wall.