Herbal Aryans/Jews

Undoubtedly, certain phytochemicals exert cognitive and behavioral effects on those who consume them. If a nation consumes certain herbs with greater frequency than others, we can expect that the herb will exert its effects on the political behavior of the nation at large.

Three of the most common herbs consumed for their neurochemical effects are tea, coffee, and tobacco. Most people recognize caffeine and nicotine as the predominant phytochemicals, and so might be inclined to lump tea and coffee together, but the two herbs are known to exert very different effects.

Lets characterize (major) nations according to their botanical preferences. After doing so, can one observe any patterns?

Tea Consumption per capita:
1) Turkey: 7.54 kg (266 oz)
3) Ireland: 3.22 kg (114 oz)
5) UK: 2.74 kg (97 oz)
12) Hong Kong: 1.42 kg (50 oz)
15) Russia: 1.21 kg (43 oz)
20) Iran: 1.07 kg (38 oz)
24) Japan: 0.99 kg (35 oz)
- Skipping minor Arab/African countries

Coffee Consumption per capita
1) Finland: 1.07 kg (38 oz)
2) Norway/Iceland: 9.9 kg
3) Denmark: 8.7 kg
4) Netherlands: 8.4 kg
5) Sweden: 8.2 kg
9) Canada: 6.5 kg

Number of Cigarettes per year
1 Greece 2,996
2 Serbia 2,924
3 Bulgaria 2,822
4 Russia 2,786
5 Romania 2,520
6 Moldova 2,479
7 Lebanon 2,451
8 Ukraine 2,401
9 Slovenia 2,360
10 Bosnia and Herzegovina 2,278

14 South Korea 1,958
18 Japan 1,841
20 Spain 1,757
22 China 1,711

35 Turkey 1,399
45 Germany 1,045
51 United States 1,028

DISCUSSION

Most evidently, Eastern European countries consume tobacco, Nordic countries consume coffee, but I couldn't draw any connections regarding tea except for that Turkey drinks a metric fuckton.

Tobacco countries are most inclined to remove kebab, the tea country is kebab, and coffee countries are cucks.

Aside from "pure coincidence," does anybody think that there might be a connection between tobacco consumption and hardness, or coffee consumption and cuckoldry?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24761276
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15652996
sciencenordic.com/nicotine-worsens-processing-ability
journal-data.com/journal/journal-of-caffeine-research.html
sketchtoy.com/66995871
examine.com/supplements/nicotine/
gwern.net/Nicotine
dengulenegl.dk/English/Nicotine.html
headrambles.com/smoking-out-the-truth/the-scientific-scandal-of-antismoking/#.VzfgrZ7RFJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if I smoke AND drink coffee?

You're a tough guy with a heart of gold.

thinking about it the majority of my mums side of the family were smokers and based as fuck, dads was the opposite and the men were betas and the women were liberal cunts.

You might be onto something here OP

Don't forget Hops

The problem is xenoestrogens, not coffee or tea you fucking dingus

My folks are from North Carolina. That's always been a tobacco state, and southerners have always loved our tobacco. Coffee consumption spread like a cancer out of the north east, and now all the carpetbagging cucks are banning tobacco and putting a Starbucks at every intersection.

Does that mean we can use tea as bait in a cockroach trap?

As for your question, political climates of past decenies, culture and history account a lot more for populations' beliefs and actions. For exemple, back when France used to have a ton of smokers, they weren't much hardier than they are now.

Care to explain?

coffee is a cuck's drink. why wouldn't they want it black and bitter with white mixed in?

Tobacco kills your brain cells the most

i fucked you mom so hard last night the woman 3 houses over had the orgasm

I can make baseless claims too…

Who knows, maybe eastern-european air is more vodka-laced thus increasing the need to remove kebab, while kebab/swedish air is laced with filthy halal meat-smells, thus increasing their want to defend kebab

pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD

Tobacco is actually neuroprotective. Nicotine itself is a cognitive enhancer. Tobacco is also known to protect the male body against xenoestrogens by inhibiting the aromatization of free testosterone. I don't mean to shill too hard for tobacco, but please don't lecture us about tobacco while you sip on your frappe latte

That's saddening as hell.

Xenoestrogens are compounds that mimic the effects of estrogen and once they're in the body, the body converts those compounds into estrogen.

Let's say you quit smoking cold turkey but suddenly you start gaining rapid weight, man tits, roundness, and you're more emotional than ever. Surprised? That's because the nicotine was your only defense as it is an aromatase inhibitor. What's aromatase? The enzyme in your body that like a good goy can't help but use those xenoestrogens and process them into regular estrogen. Nicotine is a powerful aromatase inhibitor which safeguards your testosterone since your testosterone up to a certain level will be converted into estrogen by the dumb good goy aromatase enzyme.

More xenoestrogen = more estrogen = more required aromatase.

Of course the real problem is the xenoestrogens themselves but those come from so many sources that it's fucking ridiculous. Want to know more? Step into this thread and view the past threads on this topic:

lol what?

Dunno, Greek here, and we are not that big on vodka, yet we do like our cigarettes and our removals of kebab.

but user, you are kebab

Fuck off shill

They tied for 2nd place

I'm wondering whether the problem with coffee may have less to do with the herb itself and more to do with the way in which it is consumed. Running steaming hot water through plastic tubes, mixed with titty juice and six squirts of artificial flavoring, and allowed to cool with a big load of foam in the plastic cup until you're ready to sip on it… three, four times a day

i did say eastern european

but i was being sarcastic, maybe it is the sunlight in europe which, being 50% less in photons makes them far more capable of higher thought than say, the arabic sunlight ,which has 200% more photons than normal sunlight, which fries arab brains.

Well, Greece is technically South-Eastern Europe, even if it's not part of the Slavic bloc.

alright maybe the smoke inhaled reminds you guys about the burning of athens by the persians and causes an internal rage about turks

M8 u rly need 2 wrk on ur grmmr

aight m8 i'll go get out my toolbox and fix my grammer brb

#triggered

YES YES, SMOKE TOBACCO, IT WILL MAKE YOU A HARD CUNT

"cancer sticks" are bad, alright. But what about other sources of nicotine?

Not trying to defend that guy, but I bet if I peeked into your diet I bet I'd find at least a thousand things that are worse for you than the occasional self-rolled cig.

The fuck does this shit come from
We've seen cocaine be referenced as a "cognitive enhancer" before

We've seen all kinds of "alternative" T-level booster shit shilled

Pastebin makes a lot of claims without a lot of base. Yes, plastics are bad, tapwater is bad, processed food is crap. There are more than enough reasons. Exercise is just fucking good for the body, we all need sunlight, don't be a fatass in general sure.

At the same time so much tobacco/tea/snake oil shilling without much to back it up. It almost seems like, gee, smokers and java junkies are guilty about inhaling hot smoke and an intensely addictive stimulant and like to justify it outside of "it looked cool."

this isn't a trump thread, you dont get paid to post here

I smoke over 7000 cigarettes per year. I must be a fucking tank. Come at me

Caffeine is not addictive, are you slow in the head? Coffee when I need to scale a mountain, chamomile when I want to kick back.

There are varieties of tea that have no caffeine such as the African red tea called rooibos.

My nigger

False. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24761276

Coffee is like low potency speed, a double edged sword.

Yes, tobacco is good for you, as well as injecting bleach in your ass

You are really asking for it, are you?

cigarettes are used to decrease stress, caffeine is used to increase it

Stress relief effect is there because of addiction induced stress, when you take your drug, the stress reduces. It has practically zero effect on the total stress levels.

Repeated nicotine exposure in rats: effects on memory function, cholinergic markers and nerve growth factor.

A decrease in the number of nicotinic-acetylcholine receptors (nAChRs) in the brain is thought to contribute to the cognitive dysfunction associated with diseases as diverse as Alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia. Interestingly, nicotine and similar compounds have been shown to enhance memory function and increase the expression of nAChRs and therefore, could have a therapeutic role in the aforementioned diseases. Nicotine has also been shown to exert positive effects on certain neurotrophins such as nerve growth factor (NGF), and therefore could play a role beyond mere symptomatic therapy… These results suggest that repeated exposure to nicotine results in positive effects on central cholinergic markers and memory function, which may be mediated via effects on high-affinity NGF receptors.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15652996

How is China not much higher on the tea consumption list?

Tea is expensive, most riceniggers can't afford it.

You're kidding, right?

Tea is a national drink in China. They literally have brewing thermal flasks on-the-go.

It's almost essential because nobody sane would drink unboiled water from those taps.

Tea is alot of things,black , green etc etc

sciencenordic.com/nicotine-worsens-processing-ability

All merely different preparations of the same plant.

I'm beginning to wonder if the study data actually including things that aren't actually tea (like camomile and various herbal shit) in the rankings.

>Comments suggested that trepidation about inclusion of caffeine diagnoses was due to the concerns about the field of psychiatry being criticized for including common disorders with a relatively low clinical severity

Take a second to read your own links. Also, the """journal""" that this study is posted in was published in the Journal of Caffeine Research which has an impact factor of 0. That means that no professional picks up this journal to learn anything, and the studies published in that journal are used purely to settle internet arguments such as this one.

journal-data.com/journal/journal-of-caffeine-research.html

No, green / black / red teas are different species with different properties. Read a book stupid nigger.

Thanks for the lesson, I should've checked the impact factor.

Green, red, and black teas are the same plant you stupid nigger.

Green: unfermented and just fried.
Red: Fermented moderately.
Black: Fermented for months and years.

sketchtoy.com/66995871

Interesting, I stand corrected.

I think it's just a typo. It's more like 10.7 kg here.

I use tobacco as a study aid during stressful times like finals.

Tea is expensive. Riceniggers tend to steep the same leaves for three or more times before they buy more. That's why they are lower on the list. In truth they drink a lot, but they reuse it so they buy less

To add to what he said there is also oolong tea which is basically green tea but using younger, less developed leaves

Fuck off.

loli tea?

No. 99% of tobacco-induced damage is from breathing hot burning products and is limited to throat and lungs. Nicotine, while being highly addictive, is relatively harmless for a stimulant.

"Red tea" in the Chinese language refers to black tea

What is called "red tea" in English is rooibos, which is a South African shrub unrelated to actual tea.

The basic types of tea are white, oolong, green, and black, in order from least fermented to most fermented. In truth there is actually no fermentation involved, but actually oxidation. Black tea is most common in the west because it keeps well for years, whereas the more delicate varieties lose flavor and potency within months. Traditionally the transport from Asia to western Europe favored the more heavily oxidized variety. East Asians themselves mostly drink green tea.

The oxidation process destroys some of the beneficial compounds in tea, but increases others. Namely, black tea is said to be higher in theanine, which gives you a relaxed high of sort. In fact I'm high on potent earl grey right now.

t. tea lover

Nicotine is remarkably harmless and I don't believe its addictive either, at least no more so than caffeine. So while it does have an addiction potential, it isn't crack cocaine without the high, as its made out to be. The real potent addictions are probably more due to cigarette additives than tobacco itself.

stop drinking coffee, it drains all minerals from your body

yes, beer increases estrogene

Eat minimalist. Eggs don't store plant estrogens, and you can get canned fish straight from alaskan rivers with minimal mercury content for $2-$2.50 a can at 50+ grams of protein. Marcus Aurelius was right; after a few years, you will be completely used to the diet.

Edit: eat the egg whites. The yoke stores the fats and other nonpolar carbon compounds like estrogen. Egg whites are almost pure albumin, which is a transport protein.

No, nicotine has been shown to be almost as addictive as heroin, even if the primary source is not cigarettes.

I've gone months smoking every day, stopped for a few weeks when convenient, felt fine. Gone months snuffing big wads of tobacco up my nose ten times a day, stopped for a couple weeks, felt fine. In fact I smoked throughout the day for several weeks during finals, now I'm on break at home, not smoking. Feel fine.

Don't BS man

FYI i never asserted the two are 'equatable - just that your personal experience is about as useful as a kike who says

So at worst nicotine is less addictive and less harmful than alcohol?

Also

Coffee countries drink it because it's cold as fuck and hot beverages sell more.

Only retards drink that

brb replacing all my beer with paint thinner

can confirm, smoked and never got addicted

brb replacing all my beer with spraypaint

Nicotine by itself is a moderate stimulant and a strong aromatase inhibitor.
examine.com/supplements/nicotine/
gwern.net/Nicotine

Safest way to acquire it is through vaping but with the condition that the nicotine itself is organic, its containment is organic vegetable glycerin and the flavoring is not counter-intuitive. Second to that is nasal snuff which can only be harmful if you don't cure the tobacco properly, add in stupid shit, add menthol, and have fucked up sinuses.

In between both would be nicotine gum but the same requirements would be that its ingredients do not interfere with the effects of nicotine.

Do you have any experience with nicotine patches?

White mushrooms also inhibit aromatase.

Nordic countries use a lot of tobacco too, but they use snus.

And the herbal Aryan is ephedra/ephedrine.

Thats why we lost the empire tbh.

ive read this here so I have no idea if this is true.

caffeine boosts estrogen levels to niggers but has the opposite effect to aryans.
any of you heard the same?
sounds plausible as I can see gooks eat all that soy shit without the men start menstruating.

it´s fucking cold. DUH

vodka out
ether in

Turkey used to drink a ton of coffee but when they lost their empire they also lost cheap coffee production and switched to tea instead.

get rek'd

tea and coffee both have caffeine. each plant has, of course, a plethora of other molecules in them that is infused in the water when brewed, but caffeine is the primary active ingredient in both. When you say "very different effects" of both, I'm highly skeptical, and such a statement reeks of anecdotal evidence. Worth noting here is that "herbal teas" don't fucking count; "tea" is one specific species of plant, and all those dozens of flavors of "herbal teas" you see in supermarkets are just a various assortment of well known, non-caffeinated ingredients, like dried apple flakes and cinnamon shavings, etc. "Herbal teas" rarely do anything aside from simply taste good, much of their "effects" are easily chalked up to placebo effects. I've found that the kind of people who take herbal teas and swear that they do wonderful things for you are also the kind of people who buy into the "airborne" jewry that "helps prevent colds and keep your immune system strong," shit they know virtually nothing about.

Nicotine, like caffeine, is a stimulant, makes you feel energetic and good for a limited time. I've smoked hookah a few times which is the only reason I know, but while they're very different chemicals, the kind of feeling they give you is essentially the same. However, unless you're taking regular doses of them, I would doubt that these chemicals actually affect any decision making in regards to politics, and I can't see how either of these stimulants would have any lasting effect on personal philosophy or viewpoints.

dengulenegl.dk/English/Nicotine.html

Inhaling combusted plant matter that is adulterated with 40 different is obviously going to have a negative impact on you're health. That said, the adverse health effects of tobacco have little to do with nicotine.

user tobacco is a godsend for coming up with solutions to difficult problems.

Also

headrambles.com/smoking-out-the-truth/the-scientific-scandal-of-antismoking/#.VzfgrZ7RFJU

tldr; nobody is doing science right.

There is little to no evidence that proves tobacco causes the thing that it is claimed to cause.

There is no evidence tobacco causes 'brain damage' as the commercials on t.v. will have you claiming. Just like there's absolutely fucking zero evidence second hand smoke is in anyway more dangerous than inhaling the trace fumes you do while driving.

The only thing that I would consider dangerous in tobacco is the adulterants the big companies put in specifically to cause addiction. Trust me nicotine is not an addictive substance (which is also why the fucking patches and gum to make you 'quit' don't fucking work).

The tobacco industry got fucked over by the government under the direction of a few megalithic corporations run by ((them)) and is now turning a fucking gigantic profit by having a forced monopoly on tobacco AND selling the gums/patches to help you quit (because those are tobacco products and you need special license to manufacture them).

So. Yes, a marlboro probably will fuck you up, just the plant on its' own? No.

Los 10 principales países consumidores de chocolate en 2012 - basado en el consumoper cápita:
1. Suiza 11,9 kg
2. Irlanda 9.9 kg
3. Reino Unido 9,5 kg
4. Austria 8.8 kg
5. Bélgica 8,3 kg
6. Alemania 8,2 kg
7 . Noruega 8 kg
8. Dinamarca 7,5 kg
9. Canadá 6,4 kg
10. Francia 6,3 kg

Has to be bait, nobody could come off so confident without as little as a Google search.
All true teas are derived from the tea bush, Cam. sinensis, whilst alternative preparations sold as "herbal teas" are properly known as "tisanes". The color variety (white, green, oolong, black or pu'erh) is produced by a spectrum of oxidated states, analogous to a ripening banana or autumn leaves.
Contrary to and , Oolong actually describes an intermediately oxidized tea, similar to a perfect yellow banana, and is the predominant tea of choice for much of continental East Asia (China, Indochina, and Korea), due to its inherent sweetness and ability to be steeped multiple times without losing flavor or becoming bitter as mentioned in .

Git gud.

I friend, who is now dead, told me that if injected directly into the bloodstream pure caffeine is indistinguishable from amphetamine. I don't know what killed him but my guess would be liver failure since he had been a junkie for a long time.

kill yourself, you literally know nothing

that's bullshit, I've injected just about everything under the sun and they're totally different and your friend was probably a bitch made man. caffeine and amphetamine IV are completely fucking different, there's no way you could even confuse the two for a second

IV caffeine might wake you up but it will never make you jizz in your fucking pants

Theirs no good fats (yes, you need fat) and vitamins in the white. Any estrogen that is in the yolk is an extremely insignificant amount. You might as well eat paper. What you can do is mix your eggs with a vegetable that helps increase testosterone and fight off estrogen like broccoli.

Have you injected pure caffeine? I know they are different and stimulate you via different ways but I have taken pure caffeine, orally, and that shit got pretty intense. Still always preferred amphetamine but not meth. Meth is pure garbage as far as I am concerned.