ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC; Leaves Note Revealing Gov't Plans to Round-up & DISARM Americans During Economic &...

ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC; Leaves Note Revealing Gov't Plans to Round-up & DISARM Americans During Economic & Bank Collapse

I'm dissapointed Holla Forums.

>"If the American people knew what this government is planning, they would rise-up and overthrow it. If I or anyone else in the federal government revealed what is coming, we would be killed anyway, so now I will reveal what I know.

>We in federal law enforcement have been drilling for several years to control riots and uprisings from a coming financial collapse and widespread bank failures. The drills involve life-sized images of American men, even women and children, whom we are told to shoot for "practice" and to "get used to it."

>We have been told that the economy is terminally ill and will fail in 2016. We are also told the banks are all insolvent and the FDIC doesn't have nearly enough funds to bail out depositors. We are told these events are unavoidable and it is imperative that the government survive when people rise-up over this.

>When the collapse takes place, detention camps created under the FEMA REX-84 program in the 1980's to house illegal aliens whom we were going to deport, will instead be used to imprison American Citizens whom the government feels constitute a "threat." American citizens will be rounded-up without warrants and imprisoned without trial for God knows how long.

>These camps have been equipped to carry out Hitler-scale killings! An actual "purge" of Americans citizens by the very government which they, themselves, created and pay for! I cannot be party to this."

superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288
archive.is/2M5PV

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Flowers_Campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=AidBugvVqpw
archive.is/k8WLh
superstation95.com
educate-yourself.org/lte/halturneramerocoins07sep07.shtml
dxengineering.com/parts/kwd-tm-281a?seid=dxese1&gclid=CODHlqaN0MwCFcdehgod1hcC3w
dxengineering.com/parts/ico-ic-2300h?seid=dxese1&gclid=CJ6f-6aN0MwCFdNahgodV3oBDw
officedepot.com/a/products/891807/Midland-1001LWX-CB-Radio/?cm_mmc=PLA-_-Google-_-Car_Outdoor-_-891807-VQ6-47886868676-VQ16-c-VQ17-pla-VQ18-online-VQ19-891807-VQ20-76926630596-VQ21--VQ22-177839036-VQ27-9203161796&gclid=CIz6z4SO0MwCFddahgod_ZAP_A
emergencykits.com/emergency-supplies/flashlights-and-lighting/led-flashlights/kaito-voyager-emergency-radio-ka500/?gclid=CL3jqJaP0MwCFUFehgodIiMC-g
radioworld.co.uk/cb_radio_transceivers
homedepot.com/p/Rally-Manufacturing-8-in-1-Power-Generator-7471/202657629?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|G|0|G-BASE-PLA-D28I-Generators|&gclid=CMmImteP0MwCFUokhgodHGIO6w&gclsrc=aw.ds
beprepared.com/emergency-gear/power.html
overstock.com/Emergency-Preparedness/Emergency-Power/438/dept.html
ableammo.com/catalog/firearms-for-sale-guns-for-sale-handguns-pistols-revolvers-rifles-shotguns-c-9935.html
dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=12243958
brownells.com/ammunition/index.htm
ammunitiontogo.com/
gandermountain.com/ammo/
firearmsnews.com/classifieds/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
encyclopediadramatica.se/Hal_Turner
f169bbs.com/bbs/news/175105-fed-snitch-hal-turner-allegedly-opening-new-radio-station-tomorrow
twitter.com/superstation95/status/654281980746534912
archive.is/wPiZ7
archive.is/Gdf6m
archive.is/Lqy9P
faircap.org/diy-activated-carbon/
snopes.com/new-york-ice-agent-suicide-note/
archive.is/OBn2o
hamradioschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/band-plan.jpg
forums.radioreference.com/budget-entry-level-transceivers/292954-set-up-baofeng-uv-5r-repeater-system.html
nydailynews.com/new-york/immigration-officer-fatally-shoots-head-chelsea-park-article-1.2628131
nydailynews.com/new-york/immigration-officer-fatally-shoots-head-chelsea-park-article-1.2628131>>5948129
homelandsecurityus.com/special-investigative-reports-2/dhs-insider-postings
palmettostatearmory.com/20-hammer-forged-chrome-lined-mp-rifle-kit.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-stainless-mid-length-1-7-freedom-rifle-kit.html
blitzkriegtactical.com/?view=store&prodID=328
blitzkriegtactical.com/?view=store&prodID=423
calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1028748
targetsportsusa.com/wolf-gold-223-remington-ammo-55-grain-fmj-wg59-p-4316.aspx#
archive.is/wB4vO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it's not all that credible

Not credible ? Please.
With all the attacks on the constitution, the attempt to get rid of whites and replace them with complacent minorities or half white half brown dumbass, that's credible.

This is something that has been known for a while. The shills are gonna attack the source and say the story cannot be real but it's an eventuality people here used to talk a lot about before the US elections and related astroturfing. We will see Stalinist-style purges of regular citizen in our lives if people don't act really soon.

No wonder they replaced military officers who were dedicated to the people in the past years and are trying to cram the US full of complacent third world scum who will gladly help round-up real Americans.

My only concern is why would he kill himself over this. and if he were prepared to die for this why not collect evidence to provide the people so it couldnt be dismissed as tinfoil.

Regardless, I dont doubt it one bit.

This. Most people on Holla Forums if not nearly all know about the fed and it's fiat currency. We know how toxic it is to the world economy, nevermind just America.

The collapse is coming. It's just a question of when.

But why go all out like this when replacing them with brown people is working so well?

Trump. They are afraid and impatient

They will round-up specific group of Americans, why he didn't released the list and/or more specific information?

I wonder if Obama wanted to make BLM as the Maos Red Guards.

And considering that the army supports Trump more than Obama they'd certainly have a problem.
Unless there's an order 66 and all opponents get purged.

Burgers: Is it possible? I know that your fellow countrymen say that american army wouldn't shoot/kill their own.
But in every country ever the army shot at civilians when ordered to.

Do you even black panthers?

Of course it's possible. The people who claim the army wouldn't shoot at us are being naive.

The most we can hope for are the deserters in both the police and military, of which I'm sure there will be some.

While the credibility of this is very suspect it does fit in with a lot of shit that has been happening.

The question to ask is the motive;

Is this being used as a tool to link the whole FEMA REX-84, financial crisis and jackboots into a conspiricy theory to try discredit it and give them some time?
Is this genuinely someones note, their last outlet in a world they otherwise see as impossible to continue on in?

I am interested on how it got out and the chain of custody.

I've got no idea either way but I have seen enough evidence to agree that the points he covers have been pretty much confirmed.
impossible for this not to happen
We have seen them test the boundaries with this and martial law in small areas with (((school shootings)))
they're buying ammo, armored vehicles, body armor and god knows what else like crazy and the static targets looking like women/children has been well documented. This coupled with them rejecting any person with reasonable intelligence to enter the police force meshes with this too.

>When the collapse takes place, detention camps created under the FEMA REX-84 program in the 1980's to house illegal aliens whom we were going to deport, will instead be used to imprison American Citizens whom the government feels constitute a "threat." American citizens will be rounded-up without warrants and imprisoned without trial for God knows how long.

That's the FEMA camps, that's not a revelation. Alex Jones and others have been talking about the FEMA camps for years.

So that guy didn't discover anything new.

That's for
Yes, it's possible. Black panthers were shooting people as a part of nigger "rebellion". They were supported by communists and liberals.

What a fucking pussy. Least he could of done was record himself on the record or something first.

Maybe it was new and a shock to him.

It been known for years so why did it came to him as new? I am sure that many people knew that.

Sounds like a customs agent found something he wasn't supposed to, and now the investigation is tainted by his (((suicide note))). He busted someone in NYC customs, so that means it's probably Mafia or Jewish related.

The Jews Did This. But that doesn't always mean what you think it means.

Signed,

-The Fuckin' Dead Guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Flowers_Campaign

>The Hundred Flowers Campaign, also termed the Hundred Flowers Movement (simplified Chinese: 百花运动; traditional Chinese: 百花運動; pinyin: Bǎihuā yùndòng), was a period in 1956 in the People's Republic of China[1] during which the Communist Party of China (CPC) encouraged its citizens to openly express their opinions of the communist regime. Differing views and solutions to national policy were encouraged based on the famous expression by Communist Party Chairman Mao Zedong: "The policy of letting a hundred flowers bloom and a hundred schools of thought contend is designed to promote the flourishing of the arts and the progress of science."[2][3] After this brief period of liberalization, Mao abruptly changed course. The crackdown continued through 1957 as an Anti-Rightist Campaign against those who were critical of the regime and its ideology. Those targeted were publicly criticized and condemned to prison labor camps.[4]

And if attacked while they're scouting your property for racist jewelry they could execute/put you in a gulag for racism.

Is the army's still conservative? I heard that King Nigger replaced some generals but was it effective in solidifying his support?
What is tradition about military coups in US?

As an user from a former commie state I seriously hope the republic holds through 2016.
If King Nigger doesn't get the bullet asa he starts getting uppity the whole western world can fall to rainbow communism.
I certainly don't wanna go back.

"The wall" is for keeping the Americans in.

Good, I don't want to leave because we're making this country great again.

And once you see it, you won't be allowed back in Miguel.

Oy Vey, just the thought of escaping to those lush green pastures of Mexico. …..I'm voting Hillary!

Depends on which "civilians" you're talking about.

In a total economic collapse we all know which places would break out in rioting and looting first…

Arguably, no one in the upper/middle burbs would put up a fight. They'd just be happy the military was there to stop the looting and restore the food supply. Holdouts in rural areas would be taken care of "off-camera" for all intents and purposes. Hell, even if it was on-camera, I doubt there'd be much external support in such a situation.

Easy enough.

So is it FEMA camp, or Beaner Camp?

Neither, I think the fema camp would be run by the private military who are not loyal to USA. They are weakening the public military for some reasons.

The US military is absolutely cucked. You don't see internal police leaders being replacd and you don't see women quotas for Federal police units.

You wouldn't need a huge army to occupy the US if you are the US. There is no united resistance effort, in a grand scale, and would be D&C'd easily. Groups that present a local threat are already heavily monitored anyway and would be the first to go on day 0.

This. The story is perfectly plausible, because this we can deduce what will happen based on what's happening right now. There will be an economic crash. If we know it, the government sure as hell does too. They aren't just going to sit around and let themselves be hung. Their only chance is using force on the American people.

They've known this is coming for a while. When exactly is really the only question.

youtube.com/watch?v=AidBugvVqpw

Bernanke here states that an audit of the Fed could result in economic collapse. Because the Federal Reserve and our economy's worth is a farce.

Y'all wouldn't happen to have some gold for sale, would you?

Faggot user: not even Breitbart is willing to report this lame hoax attempt for a suicide note. The guy who killed himself was obviously depressed and you're off your meds again. Have a bit of respect for the families involved.

Are you guys seriously questioning this? Government forces has killed their own citizens due to "political" reasons before. Just label the people as terrorist and there is always people in the army or any government agency who will follow orders.

They had no problem murdering a family in Ruby Ridge, just using an example.

On the bright side, anons, if the note is true, it seems the enemy does not trust the military to carry out these orders & fears reprisal from them.
This means we, as armed citizens, will be fighting Obama drones & traitor-cops…and we can surely handle them.

The important thing at this point is to get together with others that are suspicious of our government's motives, & prepare with a contingency plan if the actions within this note actually come to pass. You must be ready to form militias & defend your regions in a disciplined & orderly manner, and have strategies pre-planned, & your tactics already practiced & second nature.
Do not keep explosives at your residences, for example…but each keep the components of IED's with the purpose of getting together to build them at a moment's notice, to take out Obama thug armored vehicles. Have your sniper locations mapped out & select the best to man them.
Communications are key, so prepare with multi-channel CB radios & walkies, as well as short-range single-channel walkies & shortwave radio transceivers. Solar & backup generator power will be needed to charge the batteries & converters for these devices.

Which brings us to the task of how to maintain comms with other Holla Forumsacks during such an event. It has been wisely suggested that as many of us as can afford it get themselves shortwave transceivers…you may need a license to use it under normal conditions, but you can own one without a license…and under the scenario given above, who gives a damn about licenses?
A pre-selected frequency and backup frequencies used in rotation will be needed, and never broadcast from the same location. Poorfag Holla Forumsacks can buy SW receivers and simply listen for information, without worrying about being found. CB radios can then be used to disseminate the transmitted news to the rest of the region (normies). Again, with CB, do not transmit from the same location twice, & with ALL comms, keep it short & transmit your local news & updates in bursts.

Shoot to kill.
The people you'll be killing are traitors, and even if you take them prisoner, you will be hanging them anyway, so it's more efficient to just end them in the field.

There are millions of us, and only tens of thousands of them. The kill ratio may not be in our favor due to the better equipment they possess, but they can ill-afford each person they lose, while we'll still have millions.

But the time to prepare & organize is now. And communications are a vital part of that preparation, not just arms & ammo.

The note references the billions of hollow-point rounds the government is stockpiling, but this does not worry me. After all, when you kill a traitor, his firearms & ammo are now yours.

Need to get to work on that SW comms plan, Holla Forums. If we control the dissemination of information after the collapse, just think of the red-pills we can work into our news bursts on a regular basis. The normies can be red-pilled during a point in time where they are being oppressed & fighting the very government that has been lying to them…what better opportunity?

Holy fuck! Did you really type all that out. Are you in an asylum already? If not, you'd do really well to consult a shrink very soon. I can only imagine how much hilarity you cause for your family.

That's not just an example, it's the newest example you can come up with.

And yes we're questioning it because we've been hearing this shit on talk radio for about 25 years. Black helicopters, secret Russian training grounds, truckloads of guillotines, Homeland Security buys 1.6 billion coffins, and Jade Helm 9000 sure to be the end of American freedom as we know it BUY GOLD WHILE YOU STILL CAN IT'S NOT TOO LATE

So you said something about 8th of may and gold?

because the majority of whites are currently taking it in the ass and doing nothing while the brownskins flood in

in case of an economic crash though, those people would finally move their stupid asses and get out in the streets, because the fiat jew money will be worth nothing and they won't afford basic needs

and that's when that plan would be used

shills shilling shills

Hello NSA.
What is it like, being a traitor to your country & fellow citizens?
You're going to hang, you know.

It's actually quite hilarious to see mental illness displayed so proudly. It makes me grateful that I still have my marbles. Thanks for the boost!

Yeah but what if that user is right?

Hey, OP. When your FSB commanding officer wants disinformation to work, he will have to get a couple more blogs paid off to give the disinformation story, like the one you posted, any traction.

OP needs to sit on a giant buttplug.

Then our minds are all being controlled by aliens and the world is just an unfriendly illusion. Then we'd be really fucked, right user?

Yeah I'd imagine. I'm just here for the banter.

kill yourself

Hot damn, would you look at that massive plummet as gold lost nearly two whole percent of its value.

looks like the shills are already here
well it was a good thread while it lasted

Reminder to filter 006b9b.

Buy bullets and comm devices, as well as off the grid power capability.
If you're not already armed to the teeth, with a good stockpile of ammo & food, then it's almost too late for you.
Of vital importance is meeting and coordinating with others that want to be prepared for the worst. Hunting clubs and rifle & pistol ranges are the best places to meet such people. Pay attention to those friends and acquaintances that voice the same concerns as yours, and remember them for future recruiting. Be wary of those that join your cells & immediately start asking too many questions, especially if they want to know who else is involved in your networks.
Be discrete.

all you have is an alleged NYPD spy giving bold claims of a supposedly existing suicide note

How much are they paying you? You're obviously not from around here.

infantry can reasonably be assumed to be at a minimum 70% conservative. infantry only makes up ~10% of the military. The rest is heavily populated by niggers and liberal cancer. so maybe 20-30% of them are conservative at most.

In a push come to shove scenario though, the infantry is far more important than the other 90% so we are still in good shape.

and dont forget there are millions of veterans with recent combat experience and they almost unanimously are conservative

Hey Russian faggot, can your horrible English give you away as an FSB troll?

Fuck you and fuck Putin.

Russia sucks infinitely worse than the United States. Russia is pic related.

Overthrow your own shit Putin.

Ebin retort.

lol butthurt

So because I say that their claims of a suicide note existing are baseless other than some fag claiming to be from the NYPD talking to superstation (or it's just superstation writing bullshit), clearly I'm not from around here and I'm just a butthurt faggot getting paid per post?
How the mighty have fallen.

Russian nationalists would love to overthrow him but not possible at this time. You need to use your common sense, just a friendly suggestion.

Go back to cuckchan.

It's not a matter of the note's legitimacy, it is that the scenario is believable and ties in with facts we already know to be true, such as FEMA detention centers, Billions of rounds of ammo being purchased by the government, hundreds of thousands of PVC "coffins" (designed as burial vaults, but could be used as either) being purchased by the feds.
What does it hurt to be prepared, just in case? In my opinion, patriotic Americans should ALWAYS be prepared to defend their freedoms & way of life.

Is the RWDS taking new members?

OP here.

Yes, I'm afraid the source is likely fake, their linked sources only shown that an officer has died recently, and the only background they give on their note is

Nevertheless, you people should already be aware of the situation of the economy, and the possibility that the gobernment will try to eliminate possible revolutionary leaders during a momment of chaos doesn't seem so far fetched.

Burgeranons should take precautions not only to survive an economic colapse, but also to escape a possible military incurssion by their friendly and benevolent kike gobernment.

TL;DR. Source might be dubious, but their message is another possible danger may lurk in the future.

Reminder part of the Communist D&C playbook is to generate automatic distrust of ALL law enforcement and military personnel.

Always be suspicious of posters acting like a second Civil War/collapse/etc. will totally happen.

what else is the government supposed to do in a disaster situation, let the whites stay in the flooded town with dindu looters?
no shit
if a disaster happens and a bunch of people die do you leave them where they dispatched?

t. Ministry of Truth

NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT

RED TEAM POST

So what's the problem with OPs post?

It's Steve Quayle tier sensationalism.

"Buy muh gold and freeze dried chili before you get drone striked by the military"

Could be some FSB/ commie agitation also.

This is karma, you all took part on the kikes war and thus you will be punished. 90% of you will die. :DDDDDDDD

Going to have to go innawoods. And form the polygamist rebellion in the hills of utah

It's called "printing" money, you fucking retard

FAKE & GAY

Most of the army is cruzcucks. Isn't the 19 80's anymore a decade of diversity has taken its toll

September is here guys!

Do you really believe millions will show up to fight?

Once they see what is happening, yes.
And with every murder these traitors commit, 5 or more relatives will want revenge.

Hell, before it's all over, you'll see atrocities committed against these traitors and their families.

If real, it'll be interesting as a racemixer to watch the Turner Diaries become a reality.

No there not. You couldn't muster up a few thousand people to get off Thier ass long enough to protest for 15 minutes in the rain. If you think millions will show up to fight a decade long bloody civil war you are retarded. The majority of the youth are leftist Bernie faggots youth fights war.

If the US military says civil war is unwinnable for them,then I'm going to take them over you.

Protests solve nothing & under normal circumstances people have more important things to do, like work for a living.
When your own government is occupying your towns & cities & killing your relatives to confiscate personal property, then the next protest will be a slaughter of the local cops or federal encampments.
God help those that attempt to surrender, because hanging is too good for them.
And their families will be targets from the start…examples must be made.

Gosh, you are quite a retarded shill.

Constitutional conservatives?

Oh no, the horror!

Does HIllary pay you, or do you work for an independent contractor?

I mean, you could be a bot- but the VPNs are obvious.

It doesn't work that way, asshat.
The government does not "print money" it BORROWS money from their overlords at the central bank.
The very last thing, throughout history, that the central banking cartel does NOT want is governments printing their own money. Wars have been fomented because of it, including the war of 1812.

Fucking Andrew Jacks and his policy of fuck Banks and fuck Indians to.

I wouldn't have believed so before, but Trump proved there is a heavy rebellious, angry core alive and well even today.

No.

Was replying to the clam that the miltary are Cruz supports equals anti-white Bolshevik death squads.

Like they would be a fucking enemy on par with leftists and shitskins.

They'd be obvious allies in a balls out commie take over.

*supporters*

They would support killing whoever the military labeled as "bad." I know some Cruz people indirectly, they are about as sharp as a wet sack of mice. "Well the govern-ment saayas theese peeples es baadd. Imma gunna doo mah best tuh support derr effarts."

*claim*

Pic very much related. Yes, those are real.

archive.is/k8WLh

No, that's not your typical Normie conservative rhetoric at all.

I'm sure you know idiot Criz supporters but the majority of Cruz-tier voters and pundits are:

-Don't trust the government
-be armed to the teeth in case of tyranny
-Muh conservative values
-muh constitution
-fuck the commies and Muslims

Clearly not the real enemy.

I've verified that a 42 year old ICE agent did commit suicide with .40 Cal handgun at Pier 40.

I have not been able to verify the existence or contents of the suicide note.

Before we circle-jerk on doom we need to find the suicide note OC. Otherwise this is just doom porn.

Dig plox.

Simply be prepared, come what may.
If it doesn't happen, then hurray.
If it dose happen, be prepared to organize immediately.

But i'm not ready at all. Not even a little. :^)

Nice Fuhrer dubs btw.

fucking kill yourself. reminder that this economy can be brought down any time the jews feel it is necessary. its going to happen if trump does not make america great again.

An ICE agent wouldn't know all that. Smells like bullshit.

what are you talking about? it only takes 5 minutes of research to know how absolutely fucked this economy is. and all of the documents about work camps and emergency procedures are public. put 2 and 2 together. also there are definitely feds in this thread. when they blame the russians its mostly retarded suits with dog ugly wives and kids who hate them. most of them problem have child porn downloaded on their work computers and touched their kids inappropriately while they were bathed as toddlers.

Guess he could not handle the bantz

>superstation95.com
That's Hal Turner, retard.

So we're all going to die of Typhus and hunger due to "Allied" bombing?
We'd have a better life at Auschwitz then we would in a FEMA camp.

Here's another fake story Hal "broke"

educate-yourself.org/lte/halturneramerocoins07sep07.shtml

Get ready.
dxengineering.com/parts/kwd-tm-281a?seid=dxese1&gclid=CODHlqaN0MwCFcdehgod1hcC3w

dxengineering.com/parts/ico-ic-2300h?seid=dxese1&gclid=CJ6f-6aN0MwCFdNahgodV3oBDw

officedepot.com/a/products/891807/Midland-1001LWX-CB-Radio/?cm_mmc=PLA-_-Google-_-Car_Outdoor-_-891807-VQ6-47886868676-VQ16-c-VQ17-pla-VQ18-online-VQ19-891807-VQ20-76926630596-VQ21--VQ22-177839036-VQ27-9203161796&gclid=CIz6z4SO0MwCFddahgod_ZAP_A

emergencykits.com/emergency-supplies/flashlights-and-lighting/led-flashlights/kaito-voyager-emergency-radio-ka500/?gclid=CL3jqJaP0MwCFUFehgodIiMC-g

(UK)
radioworld.co.uk/cb_radio_transceivers

———

homedepot.com/p/Rally-Manufacturing-8-in-1-Power-Generator-7471/202657629?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|G|0|G-BASE-PLA-D28I-Generators|&gclid=CMmImteP0MwCFUokhgodHGIO6w&gclsrc=aw.ds

beprepared.com/emergency-gear/power.html

overstock.com/Emergency-Preparedness/Emergency-Power/438/dept.html

—————-

ableammo.com/catalog/firearms-for-sale-guns-for-sale-handguns-pistols-revolvers-rifles-shotguns-c-9935.html

dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=12243958

brownells.com/ammunition/index.htm

ammunitiontogo.com/

gandermountain.com/ammo/

firearmsnews.com/classifieds/

You should always be ready for anything.

You know this reminds me that the Vice prez of the EU and some other guy in America said if we don't take migrants "there will be WW3"

is this a veiled threat to those in the know

I'd prefer WW3

that god they don't make guns with the iron sight on the side or the resistance might be in trouble

Or use the position he had to obtain more information to leak since he was a man with nothing to lose.

I don't have a reaction pic that accurately conveys my laughter.

Reminder that project bluebeam starts with economic collapse and muslim invasion of Europe

It's been too long since we've had a good thread like this.

We've all been waiting for this. I can't wait. The system won't survive it. I don't care if I die so much as long as I know that in the end the people will win. We're all going to camps . How many of you have ever saved those images with instructions on how to make the /k/ommando special? That little gun made from various hardware store parts.What about any type of survival guide images, or saved those images that have the instructions for a 3-D printer to print out a gun?

On the plus side, I guess, is the fact that maybe we memed this. It's all we ever talk about or want. Think about how much mental energy from our GATE trained autist, who all happened to be drawn together to one small Taiwanese pottery forum for some reason, minds has been directed at exactly this. FEMA camps, total financial collapse, revolution, straight up "Grey State" becoming the reality he got killed for portraying, just like the ICE agent claims in his suicide note. Well meme'd lads

Damn he just said it like William Still style.

He didn't say pubkic, he didn't say non profit, he didn't say American only, he left a lot out. But he also tipped his hand way hard and sounded fearful. It makes me wonder just how bought Congress is and how much truth there is to back bench revolt style politics.

Anyone got ideas on who in Congress might be of this ilk?

SUPERSTATION 95 IS HAL TURNER

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A HOAX

For the newfags:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
encyclopediadramatica.se/Hal_Turner

Kek, this needs more attention.

These links do fuck all to connect this to Hal Turner. You're the idiot.

Well fuck me, are you saying the internet was always a honeypot?

It's no secret that SuperStation95 is Hal's new network.
f169bbs.com/bbs/news/175105-fed-snitch-hal-turner-allegedly-opening-new-radio-station-tomorrow
twitter.com/superstation95/status/654281980746534912

So Hal is broadcasting his new show on this station. What does that mean?

Note on the eater filter: You probably don't need sand & rocks, just fill half the back with packed charcoal…I'm assuming this filter is for when charcoal is scarce.

But making charcoal is easy…
1) pick dry soft wood…they say willow is best, but any soft wood is fine.

2) split the wood into small, thin pieces that will fit in a paint can.

3) take a paint can that you have burned all the paper & paint off of…put three holes in the middle of the lid.

4) pack the can with your wood, and put the can in a fire.

5) at first, smoke will start jetting from the three holes in the can lid…wait fo it to become flame jetting, then wait for it to stop.

6) pull the paint can out of the fire (using a stick to grab the handle, of course) and immediately slap a wet cloth over the holes to block the oxygen…let the can cool off.

7) open the can, & you have perfect sticks of charcoal.

eater = water…sorry

It's obvious that Hal's running the station, and these are the exact same kind of articles he used to publish on his old website.

Other examples:

archive.is/wPiZ7
archive.is/Gdf6m
archive.is/Lqy9P

…and?

Like all of those, this story is obvious bullshit.

And while we're at it, here's another classic Hal Turner hoax. Probably the best.

The only thing here that has questionable credibility is the contents of the note. Everything else has been known here for a very long time. Like this user said, it's just a matter of when der jude decides he wants to flip the switch.

Uh, as a toxicologist I recommend simple pots and pans

And what difference, anyway?
What's wrong with being prepared to take on your government if it turns tyrannical?
Should we not ALWAYS be prepared for this eventuality?

Note I said to burn away all the paint first.
And I doubt you would be doing this in a closed room, outdoors is best for fires.

This is why the shills need to die

Stocking up on gold, grub, and guns and forgetting about it is fucking sane. Hell lots of local emergency services recommend have 3-7days emergency supplies

Its the same as having locks on your door. Just because you might not live in the ghetto doesn't mean it isn't a good idea

I still wouldn't trust it. Hell i bet pots and pans are more common in the house than paint cans. Plus the utensils are designed for heat.

The metal and residues from the paint might be harmful and just because you burned it off doesn't mean harmful residues aren't left inside.

Especially considering this is gonna be used for purifying water. I wouldn't risk it

But the fake note is the whole basis of this thread, and while some of it may be based in reality, a lot of it is bullshit. Like the thing about gassing the prisoners.

Exactly.

That part caught me too. He is probably lying about it whether he knows it or not. It doesn't mean that there isn't a plan in place to use the fema camps against us, or really anything else discussed in that article.

Both of those look wifeable.

Just a reminder…if you are going to purify water, like creek water or rain water, in any large amounts for drinking, you would be better served building a simple still than going through all the crap involved in making charcoal.

And inb4 "you need activated charcoal for a filter" because while activated is best, you can also use regular charcoal, it just isn't as efficient (it was used to purify water before the invention of activated charcoal).

If this is true, the real question is if it will happen before or after the general election in November.

I'd bet on before.

Pretty sure shitposter camps have been discussed. It'll be a hoot to bask in the erudite company of Holla Forums without the lag.>>5950979
It's a shame, but best to avoid brown eyed brunettes as a matter of policy. Don't want to find your kids with you know who genes.

How to "activate" regular charcoal for an "activated" charcoal filter:
faircap.org/diy-activated-carbon/

First post, every goddamn time. You guys give yourselves away you know. Amateur hour.

archive.is/OBn2o

They go out of their way to smear him here even though they don't have to. I wonder what's going on? Either Hal made up the note to get clicks, or the FBI is feeding him this so that he can discredit it - similar to a lot of what Alex Jones does.

Jokes on them because as soon as there is a collapse I'm coming for them and their children

isn't AJ the one pushing these things

True. The other 90% is mostly logistics, which can more readily be replaced with civilians than frontline combat roles can be,

>We also have no idea how he got the crime rate for St. Louis and East St. Louis down to levels one would see in Alexandria, Virginia. Well, we have ideas…

Strike one
Strike two; fuck’s sake, that would hurt
Strike three

This is why men do the fighting.

every goddamn time

but currency is fiat. just print more

It's not like we are allowed to know anything about how the Federal Reserve runs things.

Things won't collapse. We'll just slow cook the frog.

ham here

2m and 73cm radio is ok for hitting local repeaters and stuff, but pretty much top out at 150 miles even if you are on top of a mountain.

CB is 11meter, which is ok but again not really meant for long hauls.

10 meter, like CB can get out a way depending on conditions.

You really need at least a 15 meter rig to do any appreciable long distance. Even 15 meter relies on good conditions.

20, 40 and 80meter is where it's at. Go ahead and do 160meter too. You might want to learn morse code (we call it CW) as audio quality is a bit rough on the longer wavelengths.

hamradioschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/band-plan.jpg

That being said, a cheap repeater made with solar panels and a couple $25 radios can really give you good coverage for an area.

forums.radioreference.com/budget-entry-level-transceivers/292954-set-up-baofeng-uv-5r-repeater-system.html

i dont know what inflation is, the post.

thats different, those are niggers.

To be fair, there are many parts of Mexico where a smart gringo can make a lot of dough and have a great life. Just stay away from the narco route and associated hotspots.

He put a timeline on it.

Superstation95 is a scam news site.

Come ON.

Like all of the press amirite?

These events must unfold before the return of Nibiru and total destruction next year.

The Q of Eng already said "enjoy your last Christmas"

In all reality, hope for the collapse to actually go down 1st Quarter of 2017.

Such would give those who are bro's with the Annuanaki time to 'get their house in order' - biblical reference

If you aren't bros with the Annuanaki, good fucking luck.

nydailynews.com/new-york/immigration-officer-fatally-shoots-head-chelsea-park-article-1.2628131

nydailynews.com/new-york/immigration-officer-fatally-shoots-head-chelsea-park-article-1.2628131>>5948129

stating that such a forthcoming event would “provoke a catastrophe of unimaginable proportions in which …

Many cunts in "high places" are very scared at what's coming.

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from …

Can you please stop shitposting about Niburu? I'm starting to think you may not be full of shit.

Who dares, wins.

oh fuck off with this shit, first it was 2012 then 2013 then 2015.

get this false association bullshit the fuck outa here

Coolest tidbit about Nibiru is that some psychics say giant creatures never before seen will rise from the ocean are wreck shit…

Godzilla lore had to come from somewhere…

Of course, this should bring crippling anxiety to the unprepared. Unless you walk humbly with the Gods and embrace destiny/fate.

But hes right. The fed can manipulate inflation. Nothing is going to change in the next few years, the fed can just do what its been doing this whole time, which is keep creating money from nothing. With the amount of money they produce from nothing everyday, money SHOULD be worthless, but it clearly isnt.

It would be best to excuse yourself when men of reknown speak.

What is old will become reknown… Hehehe…

This wasn't to you, faggot.

This faggot.

Have fun with your kike image board.

So did Power Ranger lore.

Get the fuck out of here.

righto captain cancer
fuck you and your bullshit false association tactics

kill yourself

how precious.

How on earth do you meet people at "pistol and rifle ranges"? There's constantly noise from people shooting and you're not allowed to take earmuffs off. Most people probably want to be left alone so they can do their shooting anyway.

superstition95 = Hal Turner

"I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD."

Everything comes together in the end. I see you dweebs haven't made it that far down the rabbit hole.

I prefer brunettes but also prefer chocoIate
wat do

Yeah, it's like I say: never live where the government actually thinks you do.

oh shit well once word of the first pogroms gets out I'll just disappear without a trace. I'm in the position to do just that.

I was hooked on the nibiru shit four years ago, familia. That ship sailed

14.88 MHz

Not anymore they're not. Trumps going to repurpose those camps to house all the spics waiting for deportation, and all the liberal feminist receding hairline beta males until they can be granted refugee status in Sweden. Better start working on your tans and reading up on islam, cucks, else you'll never get in :^)

This. I recently found out some peppers I thought I knew well are dealing cocaine. Lots of drug lord/prepper crossover at least in Atlantic Canada

It is not credible, but that doesn't make the sentiment any less true. The people who control the banks and lobbyists aren't just going to roll over and let us gut them. We've known this for years.

Military yes. Cops though are mercs and fuck them.

How is this a bad thing? As an American I see this as a good wake up call and warning sign to other countries.
"Hey other countries. See what we're doing? Yeah, shit doesn't work. Go back to what you were doing before."

Probably European countries would boot out their refugees, batten down the hatches and go full nationalist mode. Which is, again, a preferable scenario.

You can buy C4 at Cabelas?

Tha's where they send all the recruits with unresolved mother issues to blow off some steam.

Ive noticed posts with this sort of condescending tone are becoming all too common lately. What a coincidence that posts promoting defeatist attitudes and attempting to make us feel insane and divide are on the raise and at the same time the catalog has been filled with off-topic threads/multiple threads covering the same exact topic/ and there has been an influx of seemingly outsiders coming to Holla Forums

The post you replied to has valuable information, much more practical information then your post does. Information that can be used in any crisis be it an uprising against the government or communicating with the outside world after a natural disaster . Ive gone weeks without power after a Hurricane, unable to move around locally because of flooded streets, no grocery stores to get food. You become completely dependent on handout from the Red Cross and government organizations if you arent prepared. And it become all too easy for the State to control the flow of information coming into the effected area if you lack means of communications and had it set up prior to SHTF. And people being looting immediately, first its junkie drug addicts looking for prescriptions and things to trade to dealers to get their fix. Then the dealers and other criminals start getting in on it seeing all the loot being found and trying to cash in. And if things dont get back to normal fast or if no one is control of the local to enforce the rule of law, pretty soon you have desperate people doing desperate things everywhere.

And im not the poster you replied to but its hasnt caused my family any problems. If anything its a bonding experiencing discussing possibilities of what could go wrong with the family. Teaching my mother to shoot has been fun. And it gives you a secure feeling knowing your loved ones will be better off then most if the system crashed even temporarily.

So Holy fuck yourself Kike!

If you are in a camp or innawods, remember the Holla Forumsalck identification call sign.

Response:

I prefer

Sage

He probably busted someone he wasn't supposed to and got "suicided". Suboxone does some strange shit, user.

good idea
we should come up with more of these

Are you afraid?

You should be!

The Turk warned you of me before I was ever born.=

Behold as their prophets will speak what will calm their people, so as to hold the lamb ready for slaughter. But this will be no lamb, it will be a beast not before seen. There will come a man, seemingly, that will bear a mind not his own, and a heart as ablaze with passion, as a man and woman who married for love consumating. Once a man, the beast will hunt for the kings that made it. With it's own hands, forged by kings of hatred, blood, and fear, it will claw the flesh from the bones of it's so called masters. It will lead the people in their vengance, and be their outlaw steward. The people will have the beast's reins, and will have him march the faces of kings into the dirt, and into the streets that the people have seen upon strife, and sadness, and hardship while their nobles knew only luxury.

When the dust has settled, there will be a choice to make for the people. Put the beast as the head of their new holds, or put him down. Then will the beast become man again, and beg for it's death. It lies upon the hands of those people, whether or not they will set that man free. And I pray that they do.

I didn't ask for this.

When they cut our rations and you drop dead from overexertion we're going to eat your pasty flesh to keep us alive until we are free to shitpost once more. You will serve the cause one way or the other.

what you talking about? It's going to be so much fun. It's going to be like a big autistic retarded summer(death)-camp. I just feel bad for the few female polacks that get sent there.

The suicide note is real.

Even if the note is not real, they are leaking insider information under the pretense of it being a suicide note.

People said that the NSA programs were a "conspiracy theory" for decades after whistleblowers came forward. Right up until Snowden began to dump their internal documents.

Particular elite families intend to use the staged financial crisis to consolidate political power. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Its that time again where people swear Obama is coming for guns, again?

Dammit, and here I was wanting some cheap .223.

For those not knowing, a fuck load of dumbasses bought too much ammo, and now make up shit to try and keep scare prices up to justify their investment.
Much like all the dumbasses with their certificates of gold ownership.

To those who do know, what sort of tac vest or pouch system would you recommend for a combination LARP costume and used in plain sight getup?

Jesus Christ
Sticky this Mods

The mods probably feel burned after September. So they don't wanna jump the gun.

I have a homebrew ballistics calculator, its not as big a difference as is amde
Was also on a time limit due to getting into guns shortly before the laws changed and not wanting to go through a cert program (even if it would be a nice program better than NRA shit)

I know, its basically ruskie equivalent. Rounds are pretty cheap, available and come in spam cans by the thousand.

Mostly bought it because my dad died last year and he was issued it when he was conscripted so i figured it'd be appropriate as a first firearm. It also came with 2k rounds so i figured i couldn't go wrong

Is this some fucking nibiru bullshit?

You're right there's been a lot of false alarm but honestly its better to be safe than sorry and we all know one day Zog will inevitably make a move on us.

you cannot really "embrace" god as you the reader of this post are in fact a self-conscious manifestation of what we self-conscious manifestations call god.

Satan pls go.

Oh joy, great, great grandpappy Eleazer Wood will be smiling down on me.

Jesus christ just make some goddamn beer.

Seriously it's perfect, you have to boil your mash to release the sugars which sterilizes it, the yeast produces alcohol which also acts as a purifying agent.

If you can afford a still, sure, go for it, but most people can't afford that nor the energy costs of a still. Beer/Ale is your best bet we've been using it for thousands of years now without fail.

Hey asshole you left your shill bot on and it's rambling like a raving lunatic.

I've been hearing about this for years….

Linked is an article series about a DHS informant talking about what the government is going to do wants to do.

homelandsecurityus.com/special-investigative-reports-2/dhs-insider-postings

Not local cops.

holy derp.

*is going to do and wants to do

Fixed that for me.

This isn't entirely accurate. The US Congress' ability to spend money is not limited by the Federal Reserve Bank in any way. The FED has the power and responsibility to set interest rates for commercial banks that borrow from it without oversight by congress, and also to buy and sell US Treasuries, gov't bonds, and, in special cases, private securities which are subsidized by the gov't (mortgage backed securities). The key here is that IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY POWER TO LIMIT THE SPENDING OF THE US CONGRESS IN ANY WAY.

The only statutory limits to the spending power of the congress are self-imposed, and come in the form of 1) debt limits passed by congress and 2) other statutes also passed by congress to limit spending (ex. the sequester).

There is also a practical limit to the gov't spending money: the ability of the gov't to make you or I or anyone else accept their paper in exchange for the goods or services we create or provide.

They've already seen to this problem, however, because there is always an artificial demand for dollars that is created by the fact that we can only pay our taxes in dollars (they won't accept cattle from your herd; you have to trade them with someone else for dollars), legal judgments can only be enforced in dollars (meaning that if your ox gores mine, I can't sue you to get your ox; whatever judgment I get in court has to be paid in dollars), and so on. There are many other sources for artificial demand for the dollar such as the IMF lending them to other countries and stipulating that the other country to pay back in dollars (plus interest in dollars), etc. If you realize why this artificial demand is so important to the spending power of the US, you will well understand why all of these things are done.

When the government borrows money by selling bonds through the US Treasury (this is how it borrows money), it is a bookkeeping operation to keep track of spending WHICH HAS ALREADY OCCURRED. It is not the same as you or I borrowing money AND THEN spending it. The government spends money (by using its constitutional power to coin money), collects taxes after the fact, calculates the difference, called the deficit, and then orders the Treasury to sell an amount of debt equal to that deficit. It is their privilege to behave in this way because they are the sole issuer of currency. Accordingly, if you ever hear of the Federal gov't running out of money, it is a self-created problem; they are either hitting the debt limit or bumping up against their own spending limits.

The government really IS the enemy of the people

"It doesn't matter if it's true or not, we started a conversation.."

This kikkery is familiar. The SJW/leftist approach got told to BTFU, guess they are gonna try and subvert the right and ride that train now.

The only ones that got burned were the retards with zero reading comprehension that couldn't get it through their thick fucking skulls that September was when the Kikes would kick into maximum over-jew, which they did.'' Nobody fucking said it was going to be a hollywood movie.

Gay…

2) According to the FCC Licensing Bureau, 95.1 FM in New York City is a licensed radio station as shown HERE

3) Our story was written by our News Room staff, not anyone named Hal Turner.

4) Mr. Turner was formerly a paying customer of this radio station from October 7, 2015 thru March 30, 2016. He bought air time from us to air his personal radio show "The Hal Turner Show." Finances caused Mr. Turner to cancel his programming on our radio station and continue his show on WBCQ International Shortwave, where he is on the air live from 9-11 PM every Wednesday evening. Mr. Turner's web site is: HalTurnerShow.com . He is welcome to return to our airwaves if his finances improve.

5) SNOPES.com claims Mr. Turner is a "white supremacist." In reality Mr. Turner worked for the FBI from 1993 - 2008, with his TOD as the Joint Terrorism Task Force from 2003-2008. His job was to infiltrate white supremacist groups to thwart violent criminal acts by such persons. This information came out when the Obama Administration betrayed Mr. Turner in 2009 and arrested him for writing in 2009, what the government PAID HIM $3,000 TO SAY on DATELINE NBC and FOX NEWS CHANNEL just four years earlier in 2005! After three trials (two hung juries) Mr. Turner was Bankrupted by legal fees, was appointed a public defender, who threw the case, resulting in Mr. Turner's conviction. For SNOPES.com to smear Mr. Turner as a "White Supremacist" when federal court records show the exact opposite, is a prime example of the utterly shoddy research and reporting provided by SNOPES.com

What's a cheap personal defense weapon, in case this is all true? Should I pick up a $100 nagant, and $100 off ammo, or should I save for entry level shotgun? Pistols that won't explode after the first magazine are usually around $500 that's a bit of an issue for me.

Does Hal really think he's being clever?

You really can't go wrong with the current gen glocks in any caliber for a handgun since mags are cheap as fuck and plentiful.

Nagants are more like 200 for a non shit tier one, and ammo is about .13 cents a round, but slowly getting more expensive. Good rifle for taking medium to large game though, fairly accurate if you get one with strong rifling.

A Mossberg 500 shotgun is the best shotgun for little money out there that can take all manner of abuse, but still cheaper is the Mavrick 88 which is a Moss 500 in all but name.

Hi-point, maverick 88, sccy, wouldn't really trust anything else for

Hi points are nigger trash but they do go bang. Plus you can melt them down fairly easily for evidence destruction.

One of the last times that we had a message like this from somebody in the know, the message giver was later seen, in police uniform, at the Ferguson protests telling a cameraman to turn his camera off. I'm sure somebody remembers what the video I am talking about, and can repost it.

What are psyops?

I'm trying to be proactive by running off copies of SHTF information and compiling it into a binder. The pages will be laminated so they can't be ruined with adverse conditions. I figure worse case scenario, I can help other people and maybe barter knowledge for things I can't afford to get ahead of time.

Frustrating part is useless gits are going to continue denying reality right up to the point where the bullet enters their thick skulls.

Considering the rise of the pc culture calling for massive censorship, the attacks on both the 1st and the 2nd ammendment, the fact that they are trying to dehumanize dissenters and attack them, the rise of the dindu hordes and the massive influx of rapefugees, the distabilization of our countries foundation and the economic crisis that sounds like a legitimate thing that they are trying to do.
And it has already started.

Gas yourself fucking kike

People adding the Bible or Niribu or unicorns or D&C flat earth shit to this thread are shills.

They try to associate reality, with things that do not exist. We all know that the the government is run by pedophiles who rape children and politicians having gay sex foam party and that the FED is a private banking cartel, designed to keep the human cattle in a state of slavery and milk them for labor and resources, while bribing the gay foam sex party politicians into compliance with the system.

We know the food is poisoned and even google "low level radioactive wasted, fertilizer".

We all know the government adds rat poison to the water (sodium fluoride).

Then people bring in nirbiru and a host of non-reality related issues, that are not verifiable. It is pure shilling.

Identify your problem, create action plan, execute the action plan.

At the Bildenburg conference, they had discussion about whether to slow boil the population into 3rd world poverty, with decades of stagflation and "the slow crisis" or to have an extremely rapid collapse.

The central banks and BIS can destroy the nations, just by sitting behind their computer terminals and causing exchange rate fluctuation or by not buying the government's bonds.

Governments who invest in infrastructure or who improve their lives of their citizens, are ruthlessly attacked and destroyed, overthrown and removed by the cartel. They want be bring in a new dark age.

When people are desperate, poor and hungry, they will kill each other for money or scraps of whatever the oligarchy throws them, for accepting a role in the slavery hierarchy.

It won't be cheap but build an AR-15

You need a Rifle user.

Rifle Kit ar-15 20 inch $600
palmettostatearmory.com/20-hammer-forged-chrome-lined-mp-rifle-kit.html

or go with this cheaper one

ar-15 rifle kit $400 w/ free shipping

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-stainless-mid-length-1-7-freedom-rifle-kit.html

if shtf you will wish you had a AR-15 instead of a shotgun

80% Lower Receiver Blitzkrieg Tactical $40
blitzkriegtactical.com/?view=store&prodID=328

$150 AR-15 Easy Jig by 80% Arms ← So you can make multiple ar-15's for yourself.
blitzkriegtactical.com/?view=store&prodID=423
-calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1028748
Router Information for

watch some youtube videos and you will see how simple it is to turn an 80% ar15 lower into a fully functional self defense weapon.

Wolf Gold 223 Remington Ammo 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket
$310 for 1000
targetsportsusa.com/wolf-gold-223-remington-ammo-55-grain-fmj-wg59-p-4316.aspx#

Are you lads ready for the death camps of tolerance?

Just because the Soviets thought that there was a small truth and a Big Truth does not mean you should. People would take you much more serious if you stopped acting like a fucking propaganda department.

It does by refusing to buy US Treasuries.

Snopes is funded by George Soros

He puts money into lots of things, likely so people get scared of everything, and so he has some say given his named status.

You would be interested in this. I know that OWS was a liberal haven, but are you aware they got lots of DNA samples from people involved? I won't get into the more conspiracy tier stuff of agent provoquers among actual protestors, but several protest groups got herded like cattle into DNA collection triages. Having a FBI list of people who protested in something as dangerous as OWS is pretty convenient. And even though these people didn't actually commit a crime, besides being liberal cucks of course, they're pretty fucked in a scenario like the OP.

archive.is/wB4vO

This is the age of big data, anons. It doesn't matter what you do. If the conspiracy is real then it'll win.

PRISM was watching all of us for a reason and it'll have what it needs. Some analyst somewhere will use it to compile an algorithm able to distinguish normie from neet, from rebel from traitor. You talk about organising resistance like resistance is possible. You think Iraq or Afghanistan is a good example of what American tyranny would look like? You haven't got a clue. No one gave a shit about occupying them.

American tyranny will be efficient, it will be organised, and it will be effective. Look to China or North Korea if you want an idea of what American tyranny will look like.

They know where you live, they know how you think, and they know how to counter you.

Don't bother resisting, you'll only die tired.

Daily reminder that the fate of the people who carry this out will be just as bad as the people they remove first. Once all the troublesome people are gone, the only thing that changes is the algorithm that defines who a troublesome person is. Suddenly the person monitoring troublesome people becomes just as troublesome for being exposed to troublesome material.

Useful idiots. The second group to be purged.

yep this board is full of plebs

nagants aren't even 100 anymore retard go look at a catalogue if you are actually serious and not just a little kid shitposting, shotguns are cheaper than carbines and most other weapons.

just save your money for like a couple of psychecks and you can probably buy a scattergun and you can always go to the supermarket during a sale and pick up some navy beans when they are 10 for 10 a can

If you collect rainwater from a composite shingled roof, (like I do) then you have chemicals to worry about as well as bacteria. Just boiling it is not enough, you have to distill it to remove the chemicals.
Yes, you could probably drink it, short term, with no ill effects, but I wouldn't make a habit of it. You'd be better off with creek water.

Snopes has been known as unreliable for quite a few years now.

Not where I live.

And Hal Turner has been claiming to have financial problems that would force him to stop doing the show for around a decade.

Anybody who knows anything about Hal should be able to see right through that

NSA, you're just pissed that we're going to burn you alive & slaughter your family for your treason.

Just before the light goes out in your eyes and you're cast into hell, you're going to realize you lost everything by joining the wrong side, & trying to be a "big deal."

saved

Three weeks later worthless example of humanity is dead with mysterious 'outting' of corrupt governments plans. Good Ice fellow lulzing like kek.

Bump

That is a legit fear for me. BLM and other SJWs being America's Red Guards is too scary of a thought.

Checked.

shush

THIS. It's the reason of why the there's so much women and lgbt in the army now. They purged the true patriots that believe in the Constitution that won't kill other American citizens. But those scum? They'll fucking do it to us.

uhh when you can print money you can bail out anything

You're lost.

You mean 'two jews in a basement'

They don't plan to exterminate the white race, they just want to decrease it so that there's many races, and people aren't unified when it comes to challenging the government when/if the need arises, or the media can just incite a race war when needed.

And this is not credible at all. They would never tell them this many details to some low ranking grunts. And shooting women and children cutouts for practice? A lot of people would come forward with this, if it was actually happening - despite threats.

With that said, there are definitely hidden contingency plans for ANY problem that may come up, but this specific story is Alex Jones tier nonsense.

You are wrong. The powers don't want to do "Stalinist purges", or rather some may want to, but they're not fools, and will take a steady approach along the lines of overpopulation, and making people want to reproduce less - which is working great as you can see if you look at the model used in the western world.

They want to, and need to, dominate the world first before they start depopulating the world. Otherwise they'll be left with no workers and soldiers to project their power over the non-conforming nations and groups, and will in turn lose power. Robotics aren't advanced enough to make humans obsolete.

It's true that SJWs/leftists are very inclined towards authority, when they believe that authority shares their views, and will do almost anything that's asked of them if given a good enough reason. And the whole populace of the west is shifting more towards leftism, so there is less and less resistance.

You have to realize that their plans are always long-term, and they don't expect radical changes over night. The speed of progression depends on how fast they can subvert people into mindless drones that will always support their troops and not be interested in reality, until the reality comes at their doorstep in the form of nuclear blasts. But by then it would be already too late.

But who would want to be kings over literal human garbage?

Not to mention the fact that at that point, you aren't even serving yourself but for some strange collective conscious. The minute someone in that kind of power dies is the minute that someone else takes their place with the same exact ethos it took to get there until it gets to a point where nobody knows what the original purpose was. There's nothing absolute or dictatorial about that kind of power, or even personal for that matter.

What kind of a person would want that?

Right up until….

He should have betrayed ICE when the time came instead of killing himself. Somebody here has to take his place.

OY VEY!! I wonder whom this will protect!

I bet if you were to look at his employment history, you'd find he hasn't held a job in three years since he was fired from McDonald's for spitting in a burger, and that his excuse for it was that the guy was actually a CIA agent who tried to steal his thoughts or some shit.

Oh, when I'm getting back home, I'm screenshotting this and the number of replies, as well as a bunch of "IT'S HAPPENING" replies to make a collage. I will superimpose the words: "Holla Forums: worthless schizophrenics" on it and from 2017 onwards, I'll just post that shit whenever one of these schizo bullshit threads show up.

In the meantime, stop bumping this sliding thread.

YOU'RE A PRETTY BIG GUY

Once you get home from synagogue right? Remember if you work on it before sundown tomorrow you are violating Sabbath.

"IT'S HAPPENING" is a hype chant you fucking autismal kike.

Wait no, that's an insult to actual autists.

You forgot about Iran.

They had real tyranny there, with CIA-backed intelligence services hunting down any and all that dissented.

You know what it took to topple it over? A few armed men that busted into one of their offices, shot everyone, gathered documents and information on agents/employees, their adresses, their families etc.

And then the hunter became the hunted.