Blatant liberal-marxist propaganda: WHITEWASH

This animated short is complete shit:

Nignog brother walks her sister to a "dangerous" place FOR THREE HOURS, withouth bothering to take another route. And instead of helping her sister, HE FUCKINGS RUNS OFF, letting her own her own.

He continues to stand there and watch while waving his hands like a chimpanzee as they hold her down and rape-I MEAN spray her with aerosol paint in her face

When their Mom is cleaning her face he has the valor to say:

Fucking piece of shit. And when the police came to make question, althought he had perfectly saw the gansgers, he "cant" give a description.

And theres more to this shitty short that makes no sense, and even makes this "pro-diversity" cartoon more like redpilling kids about how blacks truly think and act. Like selfish pieces of crap without loyalty or common sense

Comment about this, of give other shitty cultural marxist propaganda of which we can cringe/rage about.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_and_the_Pea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happily_Ever_After:_Fairy_Tales_for_Every_Child
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping

I think I remember seeing this in 95 on HBO. I was confused and didn't know better, but my brother told me it was anti-white garbage.

It was practically a WE WUZ KANGZ! short.

Come to think of it I remember there being some other animated shows that were similar, only they were fairytales with the white people replaced with non-whites.

The one I remember was a version of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_and_the_Pea

only with chinese. I remember there being some others, but I forget the details. I was wanting to watch movies, but they had that shit on instead.

I think the cartoon you mentioned was something called Happily Ever After: fairy tales for every child. They still play reruns of it on HBO's family channel from time to time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happily_Ever_After:_Fairy_Tales_for_Every_Child

Does this really deserve its own thread OP?

Talking about shitty marxist crap, and how harmfull it is? Yes

Yep, that's it. Bunch of horseshit, and boring too.

Nevermind, didn't watch the whole thing. What fucking garbage. And niggers are so easily manipulated to in the comments acting like this really happened.

Nigs are so delusional.

It did remind me of a Bronson film, where the cuck/husband of Bronson's daughter watches as several men break into their home and rape her.

The one home invader kept saying he'd "paint her throat."

Reminds me, I also saw another this on HBO a few years later.

of course she's a magical genius negro

Sounds like Death Wish to me, though it was Bronson's wife who tries to help the daughter but dies trying.

that's actually pretty accurate

Rob the niggers race war now!

Oh shit it's the Tunnel Snakes.

fixed it….

10/10.

Have you ever written in English before? Like in your life?

You know what I find most sad about this? It's such a well-formed argument yet marxists and negros will completely ignore it. They are incapable of grasping the truth. You really can't insult fools….

So was it actually inspired by a real event like it says in the beginning, because there's absolutely no information about the actual event.

or are (((they))) lying as usual?

bump

Who dipped Doug Funny in shit?