Germany

Germany Happening

Munich stabbing: Man 'shouts Allahu Akbar' before launching attack at railway station in German town: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/munich-stabbing-suspected-islamist-shouts-allahu-akbar-before-launching-attack-at-railway-station-in-a7021816.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T8KRZ
twitter.com/terrorismus/status/729959073974718464
archive.is/MWcvB
fm4.orf.at
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GERMANY YES!

what's even more confusing is they have a huge inquest, trials, create various agencies and boards, all to try to figure out why these things are now commonplace, as if it isn't painfully obvious

YES!

Just another day in a cultural enrichment without end.
GERMANY YES

This is the future they chose. Hope they all die and get raped.

Was the victim white?

If not who cares if a pair of rats nip each other in the streets.

YES!

We had that in Australia after the Lindt Cafe siege.

12 months of investigations at taxpayers expense and the final verdict was 'this event was not actually a terrorist attack, the perpetrator was just mentally unstable'

FUCKING GERMANS JUST SPERG THE FUCK OUT ALREADY

Israel was right again. Keep them out.

Meh, only a few people got hurt

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

It is a good thing, the geemans didn't have a problem bombing my country with uranium shells, now let them see what it's like when your friends start dying and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's called ICELAND. The last stronghold of the white man.

Too bad the inbreeding is turning them literally into retards. It's like a more fancy Alabama.

Muslims should get gassed ASAP, along with any faggots like

who just accept it.

I wish Iceland was a White-only country.
It's not though.
There is no White-only country.
A White-only country is needed if we're ever going to stop things like this from happening.

lol.

Germany doesn't even have uranium shells. Only the US, UK and Russia have them and only the US and UK have actually used them.

Still not a big enough happening..

Seems like the muds get lazy once the weather warms up.

Thank you, Merkel. Diversity clearly is your nation's strength n sheeit.

You are a fucking intolerant, a racist and a bigot. He wast just practicing their pacific religion and culture! Also he was German! Because you know, race and religion doesn't matter, he is as german as a white male whose ancestors were all born in Germany!

It took them years of the Wiemar and the depression before they elected Hitler. They'll get there. It's not like there will ever be too many Muslims to kill.

5 iraqis gangrape a 17 yo girl
diepresse.com/home/panorama/welt/4920067/Schock-nach-Vergewaltigung-einer-17Jaehrigen?from=gl.home_panorama

2 rapefugees rape a 12 yo girl
www.express.de/duesseldorf/zwei-fluechtlinge-verhaftet-maedchen-in-kinderhilfe-zentrum-missbraucht-23450460

2 rapefugees sexually abuse another girl
solinger-bote.de/nachrichten/2016/01/27/solingen-sexueller-uebergriff-am-bahnhalt-gruenewald/

They have the gall to make investigations over why this shit happens. God damnit.

Germans weren't tolerant enough.

The German people are no more responsible for the flooding of their country with Muslims than the cows on a farm are responsible for the artificial insemination which is forced on them by farmers.

No video surfaced yet?

More glorious cultural enrichment.

(preparing execution site for you)

We Germans are wounded but not defeated yet. The pressure is rising, fuckface.
And you know, the world has the right to bend over and get anal raped by Germany at least once in a century . If there is one Volk in the world knows how to lead war, it is us!

Jeder Tritt, ein Brit'.
Jeder Schuss, ein Russ'.
Jeder Stoß, ein Franzos'.
Jeder Hack, ein Kanack'.

Death to all shitskins, liberals and their Handlanger!

HEIL HITLER!

German article for comparison: archive.is/T8KRZ

Here's my translation:

ONE DEAD IN KNIFE ATTACK AT GRAFING TRAIN STATION - POLICE: ACT WAS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED

- A 27 year old man with German citizenship unexpectedly charged at several men with a knife at the regional and commuter train station Grafing in Upper Bavaria.

- A 50 year old male perished in the attack, three other men were injured.

- According to state prosecutors, there are indications of a political incentive. It is unclear at the moment as to whether the assault has an Islamic root.

A man has died during a possibly poltically motivated knife attack at the local district of Grafing train station in the town of Grafing near Munich. The 50-year-old was so grievously injured by the assailant on Tuesday morning that he died a little later in hospital.

Based on current investigations, the 27 year old man with German citizenship suddenly stabbed at several men on the station platform, in a train as well as at the station courtyard at around 4:50 a.m. One other man suffered serious injuries apart from the slain victim. Two other victims were lightly injured. The three men were 58, 43 and 55 years old.

Investigators have provided confirmation to the Suddeutsche Zeitung that the perpetrator could have shouted "Allahu akbar" ("Allah is the greatest") during the attack. The act had apparently politically motivated. The Bavarian State Criminal Office has taken up investigations.

Further Delays and Train Cancellations

"The image of people boarding the S-Bahn on a wonderful morning or delivering papers, then falling victim to a madman, is horrible," said Angelika Obermayr, Mayor of Grafing. "I sincerely thank the police, doctors, paramedics and our fire deparment, who were quickly on the scene."

Due to the police operation, the S4 Line was further delayed. "The train station is a crime scene and must be handled accordingly for traces," said a spokesman from the Police Headquarters Oberbayern Nord. Platform 1 in Grafing train station is expected to remain closed until 12 o'clock. Delays and partially earlier train reversals are to be expected as a result.

—-

Note how they keep pressing on the point that he has "German nationality".

According to the Lügenpresse it was a German named Paul H. H. from the state of Hesse. He is mentally ill. He is muslim.

twitter.com/terrorismus/status/729959073974718464

Converts should be buried alived tbqh. Then again this smells like a psyop.

Too bad that that stronghold will be gone soon thanks to kike tricks

fucking this. Leftists are desperately clinging on to this

No way that this is not a psyop

Why'd you write that sentence out twice, user? :^)

Also worth noting they say its Politically Motivated and not Religiously Motivated

Well, to leftists, politics is religion.

No, I'm from Serbia. NATO bombed us when we wore fighting against muslim terrorists in Kosovo. So fuck you germany, you are finished, in 50 years the muslims will out breed you and you'll become the Islamic State of Germanistan

what the fuck german brothers? remove invaders. do mudshits even work like mexicans?

Good point, Diversity is there god after all

Germany never used uranium shells, they use tungsten carbide you stupid sandnigger.

Also Germany hasn't deployed tanks in Afghanistan.

kek typical serb delusion, never change brother

They say that, because, "OMG there is just so much more progress to spread, so much more to be done, look at how smart and nuanced I am for being politically involved. German nationals stabbing people, wow. Something should be done with poor people and education for them."

Is it time to reopen Jasenovac yet?

I think the serb wants Germany to go full kebab so then Serbia can remove kebab with full force

Nothing is happening. This probably happens on a daily basis in Germanistan. I wish you schmucks would stop with this "happening" shit. It's probably the most annoying thing on Holla Forums. Everything is a "happening" to you people.

Here you go.

GERMANY YES

Illyrio, please go. Turks will never be White.

The guy you're responding to also thinks that depleted uranium is used as a bomb (like TNT or something LMAO) while it is used exclusively as a kinetic energy penetrator or slug (kind of similar to a shotgun slug).

Fuck off you piece of shit sandniggers, go back to Africa you shitskins.

(checked for fucks sake)

Based Nishi

Do you have lamp posts? Do you have ropes? Then you have everything to deal with the "migrant crisis". Stop whining and get to work!

The war starts with ==You==

God speed Anons

These shitskins have some balls to make their way to the literal land of the giants.

A notably tanned "individual" shouted "Allabar akhbar" while stabbing civilians

So when are the local Germans going to pay a visit to this Police Chief and stab him, letting him know that it has literally nothing to do with his "comment"

this, lol

I'd like to visit a lot of places and see a lot of Europe before it is wracked with conflict.

But i just don't have the money, If i given the opportunity I'd take it

This is merely part of muslim culture and for them to not tolerate a stabbing after all they've done to these poor beautiful explosive-germans is nothing short of the highest crime in 2016: racism.

Hopefully those he stabbed are rightfully jailed for denying him the right to practice his cultural heritage of killing infidels by going to the hospital.

Germancucks being stabbed is bad?
They got enriched by their own hand.

Schadenfreude.

I'm sort of curious as to how long until the Bundeswehr reverts into the Wehrmacht.

Nice metaphor, but sure they are. They still vote the same, still applaud, still think roughly the same.

And they still don't speak about overpopulation in the Middle East. Germans should know best when a Volk lacks space.

who gives a fuck anymore

we all know they'll be muslim in 3 years.

please dude you,me and everyone with common sense know that voting means nothing.

Vice?

Vice is a tabloid for hipsters. I'm not watching that.

And this time it's basically happening in every western country at the same time so there won't be anything like the co ordinated response to stop it that there was in ww2

thanks globalism :^)

yep, the country isnt muslim enough, once all non muslims are replaced there will be no one to stab

am i thinking progressive enough?

Why was he arrested? It's 2016 and stabbing white Germans isn't legal yet? SMDH.

Oh looky here!

Wir schaffen das!

We don't vote for the Chancellor fuckhead

Yeah, it's their favourite slight of hand and the mindless retards just swallow it up.

In one of those public opinion shows in my country (where people call in to participate) right after the Brussels attack, one deranged leftist called in to vehemently express how angry he was at everyone else who kept framing the issue as a discussion about immigration and religion because, and I quote:

Everyone in the studio looked embarrassed as fuck for that retard after he said it though.

Shit was quiet dramatic, posting incase someone missed it:

Unfortunately this doesn't shock me at all anymore.

what a nonsense term

DID WE MENTION THE KILLER HAD GERMAN CITIZENSHIP? JUST SO YOU KNOW HE WAS A GERMAN CITIZEN AND THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IMPORTING MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS!

Normie TV news says attacker shouted "political slogans"

Oy vey! Maybe if all of those racist white NAZIS in Germany wouldn't be so intolerant then these poor muslim widows and children wouldn't commit crimes like this.

Aren't there more 90-year-old NAZIS we can put on trial to solve this problem? These stabbings will never end until Germany finally embraces diversity**.

**diversity = no more white people

Calm down you evil RACISTS!!!!!11!!!!!111!!

Third image

If you feel so comfortable go visit Yemen or South Africa

Go on they're just humans like the rest of us. :)

Looks like the German media lied.

His name isn't Paul H.

HIS NAME IS RAFIK YOUSSEF

Depressing

Stop making shit up. Our biggest online newspaper doesn't mention anything.

Just some retard implies it, no source or anything at all.

I'm certain any random act of violence smells like a psyop to you.

Pick a side faggot.

Latest is drugs made him do it. No really.

German stabbing suspect may have taken drugs

archive.is/MWcvB

I'm happy I don't live in Germany.

i am too happy, that you dont live in germany

Fuck, people are retarded.

Islam is one hell of a drug.

It's nice of them to finally admit that Islam is not a religion but a political ideology.

It's not good enough to simply be a "white country". Scandinavia was basically 100% white up until recently and they're full of cucks.

so they can ban Islam now?

Can't wait to join the neo-crusade corps.

Yes, yes, it was a German national goyim!

Just like that Russian girl admitted she was just a lying slut (after we confined her to a state asylum and wouldn't let her family see her).

You can trust the state and the media goy, they'd never lie to you to aid the agenda they're pushing!

We don't need you, faggot!

someone should hang your entire parliament for both being absolutely retarded but also as useless and incompetent as possible. There's no way these people can be this retarded and be in power. Fucking cucks.

It's obviously an "unconstitutional organization" as defined by the Organic Law of Germany

What is the point of replacing native populations of Europe with Muslims?

There are no more europeans around

Muslims should just collectively conquer Germany at this point. Leftists will still apologize to them and blame "racist" people again.

I can't feel sorry for them at this point. They can continue to get exploited by those who don't value them since they shit on those who do.

tbh alabama girls are not imbred and they are pretty qt
t. michigan user

fm4.orf.at

This is some serious fucking brainwashing, its no wonder why Germany is so fucked right now.

And of course (((they))) didn't mention that he shouted allah snackbar before stubbing them.

He's German. Why do you guys care?

LOL the Brits are more inbreed then the Icelanders. There has been extensive genetics research on the Icelanders, more than on any other people and there are no isolated inbred populations there. They are probably the most uniformly homogeneous people on the planet.

Did they do a DNA test?