B-but niggers are stupid! xD

now what racists????

is this where you go once you get banned from Holla Forums to vent?

It's hard to build a computer now or something?

Right?

lmao they are just proving that niggers can't into science because they have to write a fucking article about how this one nigger who can build a computer. Like, if most niggers were smart enough to do it, then they wouldn't have to write about it, because it's no big deal, but the fact that they treat it like some big deal just shows that they themselves believe that most niggers aren't smart enough to do it.

If anyone used #whitetalent you know it would be considered racist. This idiotic double standard just made this kid's race the focal point and only serves to perpetuate the racism these people allegedly want to fight.

This isn't a real instagram account it's a fucking joke you retards

No. He assembled a computer. The smartest thing he actually did was google some components.

This goes for everyone who claims to have 'built' computers. The word you're looking for is 'assembled'. Honestly, it's like claiming that you built a car because you replaced the tires.

You mean stormweenie central? Ive got banned for saying that i was a libertarian. And that was a month ago.

haha stupid monkies

proof

nigger you can't fit no watermelon in a HD that small

now what cuckolds????

More like

tbh

You're not using the xD face right.

SHEEIT NGOKA LEMME FACEBOOK ON YO SUPA KOMPUTAH

wow a nigger can plug shit together

Niggers are stupid….he didn't engineer anything he just bought stock components and plugged them in.

I've never seen something patronize an entire group of people so unknowingly in my life, this is the most amusing thing I've seen all week.

dafuq is that X-factor case?
that yellowish old button-type monitor behind looks decades old

£600 wasted

Super Mario Maker™ maybe or his game will be flash shit from the early 2000s

Not all black are niggers, and not all niggers are black.

>tfw only 20GB

this is degrading, i did this as a 6 year old in the 80s

this pic was my first thought as well

if it was a pajeet I would have expected because they are pretty smart for nigs but african baboons are completely useless for things other than sports or music

just a nigger who built a computer online

NergoTech Ltd

he built a nigger rig

Shoulda built a clock instead.

his parents probably threatened to rob the news if they didnt interview him :l

friendly rakim is in jail

When I was 11 years old I was SOLDERING memory chips on my computer because thats the only way back then you could get a memory upgrade.

And this is why abortion should NEVER be banned, sorry Christians, its the only thing keeping the United States from being knee-deep in nigger babies.

you're pretty fucking retarded tbh fam

ITT: We are all computer building wizards

you buy a case and then jam some cards in it, it's not difficult.

And you're not? """""Building""""" a computer is no harder than following a step-by-step tutorial, faggot. Did you fail kindergarten?

slow news day today? A millenial buys a pc in parts, then puts it together.

It doesn't take a genius to save up money to buy something they want.

I also wanted to make a video game when i was a kid, am i the statement of white success?

Simple investment and a dream is now apparently a defining characteristic of intelligence and success. Niggers really must be fucking awful if this is a shining example of their ability to do anything.

Dude, 12 year old little white kids can build computers. It's easy as shit nowadays. Just plug the thing into the other thing that fits. Anyone with Access to the internet can do it.

anyone with a functioning pair of eyes and hands can do it

I built my first PC at 11… that was 22 years ago. It was easy then. I think that's the point. Like muhammed and his bomb clock, they praise anyone who's a minority doing anything that requires remotely human-like intelligence.

So what actually happens? The guy on top of him shoots him? Was he grabbing the gun or something? Seems like the cop shoots him and immediately rolls off him like he's being thrown.

Not sure what makes me cringe more, the "3:20 gigahertz" from the article or the reddit-tier replies ITT

Not really. Muhammed and his bombclock became political after all the controversy, and the praise basically came as a risibly disproportionate response to """"Islamaphobia"""" – this case is predicated on SJW's obsession with proving that nogs are just as smart and capable as everyone else.

As anons have already observed, this is nothing remotely extraordinary, and the dipshits who report on things like this clearly don't seem to understand why it's extremely condescending to make a big deal out of it (see: irony) – it's essentially like people being amazed when an animal shows advanced cognitive abilities.

Niggers: 12.8% of the population = 36% of abortions

I fuckin approve of this!

because your kind thinks shitskins DIN DU NUFFIN.

YOU SAYIN WE WUZ MARIO AND SHEEIT?

She's a crime stopper.

Bless her heart.

for certain people it's obviously an amazing feat of accomplishment.

I will believe the hype when i see the lame ass video game.

logical statement.

I like it.

one fuckin nigger man

nice meme