Extremely Lewd

Hi there user! It's that time again~ Actually, it's always the right time to squeeze out some delicious boymilk!~

There has been so much freedom the past couple of days, we need to tone it down, maybe edge a little? A couple of hours, hmh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KRH05Nq_JI0
youtube.com/watch?v=KsU189WyU68
chatstep.com/#Lewd
desktop.telegram.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
8ch.net/b/res/5959336.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There really has been lots of freedom. I showed much restraint though~

can i touch your boobs, onee-san?

user, I don't have boobs.. You might've walked into the place by accident, but I have your dingus now and can do whatever I want with it!~ Like lick the tip, just a bit..

How does this even work

s-stop that… it's dirty

It's stress relief mister britbong, I'll tell you nice lewd things and then you reward me with your cums, it's that simple~

But it feels so good, doesn't it user? Especially if I run my fingers along the shaft all slowly and make it throb up and down in excitement!~

Mmmh, some snuggling and caressing? :3

I made an extra for you yesterday. The dildo one is here at your demand :3

Haaaah, how'd it taste? I wish I could've had some, I havn't had any in like a week!

Nuuh, I want to have fun with your beautiful cock now! We need to edge it properly, with wet kisses and long and slow strokes~

Pretty good, had some pineapple the other day, and nice consistency :3

Mhhhhh, my pants are already becoming tighter. Let me rub your belly and balls while you have your way with my cock

Come on user, you can't suppress the urge to touch yourself, it's not healthy for you! Maybe you can visualise OP as a girl?~

Oo, nice. Nice head, and a nice handful to boot!~

But my balls are extra sore today, don't be too hard on them >.< I'll just have to jerk you to the edge fast so I can start having more fun, feeling it throb hard every time I give it a little bit of the edge, poking the tip and taking you into my mouth, daring you to cum!~

Mmmmh, Just a little suckle. Aaaah, my tip would swell so much~. I'd ride you till juices would start flowing then putting it in to your mouth to edge it even more.

Here is what I promised you honey. It'll be a 4 post series, since 8ch is a bit of a bitch uploading this all at the same time.

Lewd o:

That's what it was made for (-;, more incoming.

aaaaand the last one :3

Indeed.
W-what kind of a person w-would do something like that >///>

I like that you squirted it out with much more force after toying with your butt~
Btw, do you also have much less trouble putting things up your butt in that direction (pointing behind you instead of towards your balls /and prostate/)?

Nyaah, I'm in control here, though I'd want all your pre-cum, lapping at the tip as it flows but stopping and gripping your cock lightly whenever you start throbbing too much, I bet you'd start going all kinds of crazy getting edged for so long!~

Uaaah, so much cum!~~

Would do something like what honey? :3. The nerves that get triggered when I feel something sliding in, rubbing along my prostate makes me really horny ;3

Yeah especially when I cum my prostate swells quite a lot and the dildo pushes it all out, it feels sooo good. That direction it is indeed easier, but then I can also go deeper and hit the dildo's balls with mine~

Mmmmh, I'm yours

I can stay hard when riding because I lose my mind

Oh gosh, then I'd want to continue edging you until it's too sensitive to even touch anymore, then take you all in to get that stupidly huge load~

I'd ravage you so hard until I filled that sweet butt of your with my cum, and lick some of it off :3

Welp, it'd be such a tight fit you'd ruin me~

Now I'm so hard and wet that my room smells of sweet pre-cum just from a few strokes >///

Then I'd need to prepare you :3.
Mmmmmh, I need to press my hard cock agains your so we can drip together

Back to your containment board faggot

OP is in containment with me~

I might get lewd later. Still got shit to do.

That you Darling?

Up you go, thread.

The storm has indeed died down a bit.

We have to go deeper

youtu.be/KRH05Nq_JI0

Let me relieve those poor balls mmmhh

hey guys :3 just got back home , what are you up to ?

That wasn't me though

Can confirm i'm not darling. Can however confirm i'm edging.

Ohai dear.
I'm not up to much. Going to be heading to bed in like an hour unfortunately though.

Oh, I see. I iad been edging too much before I came… had (still have) blue balls x__x''

Sorry about those blue balls though~

I-it's mostly my own fault for playing with myself so much.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :(

What are blue balls and how does one get them :3

Oh gosh, did you want to have a repeat of yesterday?~

You get them by playing with yourself and not coming for days or edging too much, your lower stomach and balls start to ache or hurt and get really sensitive.

U-mmm maybe .. but i dont want to cum though i want some denial :3

Is is it safe ? it sounds really dangerous

blue balls? eeek. Hope you have some nice lewd dreams though. :3

Can confirm. Even like two hours after I came, I went outside and hopped in place like twice or three times and felt slight pain in my balls x__x''

Mmm, you mean you don't want to cum sooner than before the hour? Or maybe you could fap and tease and wait till tomorrow?~

Aha, probably won't tbh. But checked!

it's not dangerous but will make you really lewd

Maybe even more than that , but i don't want to decide thats the whole point :3 you choose

Naww i"m scared

Well since I have to go to bed soonish, that's going to be decide quite organically my dear~
Start groping your small body now.

On it

Tell me all the places you are touching, Darling~

Stroking my dick to some lewd images. Wish there were some other dicks around so I could play with them too. :3

Nipples for now ..

You could join the fun :3

Oh, well mine is empty and unavailable for today user-kun.
But maybe stay around and tease the other anons?~ Maybe you can wrap your lips around Darling's pecker while he is going through all this teasing?

Very good. Are your nipples sensitive? You can start rubbing your thighs too. Not inner thighs yet though.
I also want you to remove your pants and sit in your underwear.

Mmmm yes… I wouldn't mind playing with your nipples too :3

yeah rlly sensitive .. they are hard af atm , im already in my underwear lel :#

I would be really thankful user , but they are really sensitive so take good care of them :3

Good. Start rubbing your thighs then, on the outside and butt. Only one at a time though, so you can pay attention to your nipples as well.
Are you using spit on the nipples?

Naughty boy being finished already. Maybe you should get a chastity cage? ;)

Sensitive? That's good, because I'd be totally sucking them right now while I tease your cock with my hands. :3

My right hand is browsing lewd stuff , so i just put an ice cube on my nipple is that fine :(

Yeah I said so earlier didn't I? I came like over three hours ago. And nah, no chastitity for me.

It is. Pull your underwear down now. Do not touch your cock, but do let it sit there in plain sight.

rubbing my butt made me wanna play with it soooooo baddd

Well, it does not happen to be clean does it?

I know, I'm just still disappointed. Although playing with Darling is making up for it ;)

i cleaned as soon as i got back tbh :3

I see. Well You can now touch your inner thighs. Press them a bit together so you squeeze your cock. Don't play with your butt though.

How about the pictures I am posting btw, are they too manly for you, or is 2D more tolerable? ;3

Got a phone call from my sis, fuck all that lewd is gone
And yeah with 2D i'm 100% a total faggot who craves only cock , with 3D i guess it's more complicated …

Dont be disappointed please , it makes me sad :3

That is good. 2D is how it starts, Darling dearest!~
I know you said no pictures, but I would lke you to give honest answer. How big is your penis Darling, when fully erect, and now?
If the ice cube has not dissolved yet, press it gently on your butthole, Darling.

Don't worry, so long as you follow no OP's instructions I shan't be ;3

Aw, thanks user-kun X3

6~6.5 inches :3 i heard it's average
well i think the fun is off for now my sis is coming over … i'm really sorry not op :( but we can still talk lewd though

M-mm i'm gonna fail this time :s

Oh well, I still have other stuff to fap to I guess. On the plus side maybe you'll feel even lewder later after this abrupt interruption. ;3

I love you too man. X3

Oh, yeah that's a wonderful size. Although honestly, I suspect one has to be very very small or very big to spoil the fun.

Ahh, it's fine Darling. I'd have to go to bed now anyways. What time is it at your place? (half past midnight here)

Nah, i'm really sad , because interrupting me being lewd is the worst thing ever , my family probably know i'm a faggot because i crossplay but we never talked about it , so i don't want them finding out that i'm actually a faggot who gets penetrated , just no , so that's sucks i don't have much of private time

Same timezone , and can i fap tonight ?

Oh, wonderful!
But no, Darling beloved. I want you to watch lewd stuff, maybe to talk lewd with other anons if you want.
If you feel like playing with your butt, by all means, finger your small booty until it's sore.
You can even stimulate your cock with your thighs or hump a pillow, for example. But do not touch your cock with your hands, and definitely do not cum!

Also.
Don't call me daddy. I don't like it. Besides, you've seen my tummy, I'm not big.

i shall follow these orders
Sorry commander :3

And i would be glad to do that , dubs are always right :3

Good. If you fail, you must lap everything up without leaving a trace.
Much better, Darling dearest~ Will you come tomorrow? You were on fairly late.

Yeah i'm always late , but i'll try to make it though

Lewd user, can you put all your pics in a .zip?

Behave yourself user

Sacrifice

die faggot

Alright, cutie. If you come, you will get to cum ;3

i'll be here on time

Very good. I will be looking to your presence Darling, and cooperation, mhmm?
And if you can manage, clean your butt too. Although to be perfectly honest, if it meant delay, I'd rather you came earlier and without clean booty.
Sleep well trooper. Come up with some nice way of rubbing your cock without touching it for me, mhmm?~

Mmmh, great read, getting my lewd back. Sleep tight for all that are doing nap time :3

2D bump

Early bump my man :3. But here we go again!

mods

Oh yeah. Forgot name too.

Hehe happens :3. Had a good night?

youtube.com/watch?v=KsU189WyU68

Was alright, mhm.
Cold enough to swap the blanket for a duvet.

Damn 0.o need some snuggling? It's been chilly here as well. But not enough to keep running on flipflops and wear a shirt :3

Oh it's nothing to 0.o about. Snuggling is always appreciated though.

Let me crawl next to you with one hand rubbing your lower belly and the other one of your nipples squeezing you closer :3

last night i fingered myself for two hours straight , my butthole still feels weird

Nnnuhh, too lewd! o:

Good job my dear! Goodness, I did not expect you this early. How are you doing?~

Good afternoon Darling! How what did it do to you? Could you feel your prostate swell mmmh?

Slowly lowerling rubbing your bulge with one hand and squeezing your lovely butt with other hand while softly biting your neck

o///o

I have to run for about 30-40 minutes.
Do not touch yourself down there yet, Darling. We can continue when I get back, mmm?~

After grabbing the oil and giving you an intense massage :3 Stroking you all over~

i have a headache that's killing me , haven't slept that much i feel like my brain is getting hit with a hammer .. but i still can't express how much fingering myself was like yesterday , i just can't ;3 the moaning was over the roof , even my sister came to check on me , it was my first time with anal play without jacking off

I dunno what does it mean to feel my prostate swell tbh :3 but i know that i crave cock in my insides atm , does that mean its swollen ?

dunno sweetie , i'm really tired today i just want to cover up under my blanket and chill , wished i had someone to cuddle with :(

When you get closer to cumming and you have a finger in your butt arched towards your penis you can feel your prostate swell, can be a bit tricky to find if you're not close to cumming. If you prod it you'll feel it :3. But as not OP said, don't touch yourself there yet. (pic related)

Aw, sorry to hear. Have you been drinking properly? Got to stay hydrated.

Oh my, that sounds lovely, I am glad you had a good time! :3

It is fine, mein Schatz. Take care of your headache somehow, mhmm?
Want to at least talk a bit?

S-sorry Xearin, not feeling the lewds today (I guess I was super horny before since I hadn't cum for like 4 or 5 days, hihi).

That's fine honey :3, had it yesterday. Deep conversations with friends yesterday often take it in another direction.

I'm always close to cumming :3 but yesterday i really realized that my cock is a no need , my butthole can do the job as well , but it's starting to get the best of me , the crave to stuff yourself is 100x more than craving to jack off, but some cuddling is what is most needed atm

Yeah i really would love to talk :3

*crawls up* then we snuggle :3. I definitely know that feel. Damn toys.

Goody. Make yourself something nice to drink. A cocoa, or a coffee. Maybe some sweet mint tea? What do you like to drink Darling?

snuggling is cool , i love snuggling :3

i'm more of a tea person , and i just made myself a good cup cup of tea with some fresh natural mint, what about you ? what do you like to drink?

Ah, nice :3
I drink both. Until recently I would drink at least a litre of black tea with lemon a day.
I feel like having a mug of coffe now though. Milk, plus one spoon of sugar more than usual.

Why's that sir ?

Just felt like having something sweet, since I was talking to you!~
How's your head feeling, dear?

omfg that's so cheesy it's cute , ily notop :3
it's getting better now , thank god .. i wish i was able to make you the coffee myself

I'm doing my best~

this is my ultimate fantasy , dressing up as a maid and serving my cuteboy food and coffee, and cleaning after him , then he would pat me on the head after doing the house and maybe he could even let me cuddle with him or let me suck him off

Or let you rest your head in his lap, mhmm?~
Although that feels a bit unmaid like, hmm. On the other hand, if you didn't wear a maid outfit, you could do that, as well as plenty other things. Is it comfortable to smoke a cig while lying?

yeah smoking while lying down is pretty great-tier especially when you'r laying your head on someone's lap i can dress up as gothic lolita that would fit

>i can dress up as gothic lolita
Unf, that might work except shota, more like~
Got any image as an example?
Also it seems I have to disappear for another 30 minutes or so.

It would probably be really simple like this one i won't wear pantsu though
and there's other stuff we are going to be a little more kinky :3

On the side, if anybody is feeling for some offboard lewd or just talk I has kik: Xearin :3

Would you send me dick pix :3?

I'm baaack honey~ Gimmie a hug.
Dress is nice. But why no pantsu?

Aha, sorry, no kik here.

Lewd! I thought you did not accept (naked) pictures. Explain yourself Darling!

Well not just anyone but I'm as you know fine with you Darling, not OP and OP :3

I thought you didn't have kik Darling :3, but then again I have it since a short while

I can imagine :3, kik is another addition on top of skype, facebook and whatsapp. But it looks nice.

Uu-uuh .. dicks are dicks aren't they ? i can't explain myself this all gay thing is new for me , so i genuinely don't know what i want and what i don't i would only suck on your duck though fampai :3
Also no pantsu for the umm .. spanking

i really don't have Kik , but maybe i could get one i heard it doesn't need any sign-up and that its easy to use, but i dunn wanna make notop mad though :3

I can imagine honey. It does require an account, but it's relatively easy. It looks solid at least.

Ssssoooooo? >:3
I was going to let you off the hook with pictures, figured your privacy is your own and if you don't feel comfortable, it's fine. But inconcistencies (or I dare say hypocrisy!) such as this one, cute as it is, makes me wonder if I should insist after all!

>i would only suck on your duck though fampai :3
That typo is too cute, hihiAlso no pantsu for the umm .. spanking
Well, I never said there would be one. But if you keep behaving like this…

In all seriousness though, not like I can keep you all to myself, sweetheart~ If you feel like getting one and sharing lewds with anons, don't let me stop you.

Maybe with time , i'll start whoring myself to you guys , i think my petite body can get more feminine with work and time, but for now i'm really insecure about everything except my feet and hands they are cute ,i guess, even my family say i have feminine hands other than that i feel a bit too skinny i don't have the right curves , so noh pictures are not smth i'm considering atm
i like having priorities , having a based commander u :3 and maybe me and him could get with others , and notop and op are fit for such orgy

You don't need to show stuff even if you were comfortable with your body (as you said, it is at the end of the day whoring out).
However, most people don't have femmy curves though, and here it's a bunch of fags so it's not like we all insist on super femmy body. So, you know.

Oh-ho, you are pushing it! Your head must be feeling alright again, hmm?

there are many theads on this board
there are many posts, too
whatever they are, most reasonable anons dont throw a fuss about it.

but this

this shit is no good
please don't do this

also check my dubs.

Sorry had smth to do
it's more of a something for me , i would love to impress you :3 whoring out can be fun if you are self aware

Take a hug ,a big hug

Well that did take long o:

Aw that's cute Darling.
How about your head?

Lel okay, just joinked it off of google to be fair

Post awareness >:3

Pssst, I do that too, I probably have some tumblr in my folder as well, don't tell the user~

hehe, same (-;

On the whoring out part it's nice when you can actually please someone with it in my case, but hey I'm a pleaser. Here especially if it adds to the lewd. But only on a basis of mutual respect, which is why I love you guys.

I've been edging for 1 and a half hour.

Oh hello user.
OP is not here… I am not sure if he will be able to service your throbbing, pulsating member until sunday.
What do we do about it?~

Mmmmh, and how do you feel :3

sorry for not being able to reply in the last couple of hours , i had some family - issues but it's over for now :33 let's talk lewd

Dear God that's not a public restroom is it!?

Oh, lewd is what you want, hmm, naughty boy?

anything that will make feel better … yeah

Well, let's start all nice and sloooow~
Don't touch yourself, just imagine things, and tell us what you are wearing Darling.

normal boring clothes , and i'm failing to imagine lewd stuff :s i think i'm gonna stick to crawling under my blanket today tbh

No, holiday place of a mates where I'm staying :3

Meaning you won't be lewd after all?

no i'll pass today , i just don't have the spirit today sorry for being a downer i would love to see you guys be lewd though :3

Now masturbate to the brown pill, dirty boys ~~~

Hmm Darling, I was thinking of posting something lewd soon :3 so hold on

Great ! thanks bro

I am not going anyway :)

:-D

Yeah, my lewd has gone away with yesterday's fap it seems (notwithstanding the desire to tease you and make you do stuff~), so, not sure how I will help in that regard. Come tomorrow evening though! I will put on my medical gloves and prepare some lube!

Does that mean tomorrow will be anal day ?

His tattoos are his biggest mistake though :3

Since you loved it so much yesterday~
Not touching your cock is still in effect however. You can rub it through clothing, but not grip it and stroke it.

Honestly I thought it was the bowl he ate it from. Feels kind of like it takes away from your dignity.

So have you done anything lewd today ?

Nothing other than talking to you and a few other anons, Darling.
You will have time tomorrow, mhm? Evening till night. Maybe even till early morning if you are too naughty~

i've been too much of a good boy today just staying in my bed covered up and drinking tea , so tomorrow i will get naughty maybe too naughty

I am looking forward to it.
>maybe too naughty
Naughty enough to watch actual gay porn? >:3

u-ummm dunno tbh .. maybe crossdressers or gay porn with the heads cut off lel :3?

Hehe, don't worry, beautiful. I'll post something nice for you. Something sexy and inspirational~

would you believe if i said that i am really hyped for it :3 ?

I am pleased to hear that, Darling~ Very, in fact.
Hmm. Only thing is. There's a little bit of logistic problem. If you'll have a finger up your bum, you will have trouble typing. Hmmm…

You type the rules and i will leave and do all of them then come back after finishing :3 that's gonna be the best thing tbh , also thats what i did yesterday

Hmm, but that means there would be time when you wouldn't have anything plugging your lovehole.
Can you think of some improvised toy?
(nothing crazy thogh… you know, nothing big and nothing that could get stuck inside)

sharpie ?

Mmm, that is a common one isn't it?
If that will work for you, then yes, why not. Can you show the sharpie? That doesn't count as exchanging pictures, right?
I would like to see.

not worth taking a picture it's the exact same, also that pic made me a go lewd that guy getting fucked is a cutie :3 i'm afraid im gonna ask you to start now already

Oh, but my dear, I do not have the time to go through it all now.
How about we start you off just a little bit and continue tomorrow, mmm?~

sure any anal play would be gr8 now , im feeling lewd all over talking about what will happen to my butt tomorrow :3

Oh but is your booty clean now?
If so… pull down your underwear and your pants, dearie~

it's not :3 so just tell me what to do,
give all the steps and i will be back in an hour or so

I'm going to go to bed by around that time though :-I
Your butt stays untouched.

you're gonna deny me until tomorrow then :( my butthole is already twitching from the craving

Go and quickly shower your butthole on the outside. Then come back.

CLEAN only from the outside

Good. Still wearing normal boy clothing?

yup

Lose your pants and underwear sweetie. Give your buttocks some clean air.
Preferably, sit down, kind of almost lie, like pic 1, sticking your butt out. Your cock in the same position as well. If that fails, maybe try kneeling instead, pic 2.
Is that safe for you or is there a risk of someone walking into your room?

i did the 1st position , i cover my lower half with a blanket :3

Very good~
Now put your finger into your mouth and suckle on it for a bit. I'll tell you to stop soon.

Mmmm, that finger must be nicely wet and slippery by now.
Okay, now comes the part your hungry booty has been waiting for.
Pull out that wet finger and touch it. Only tap it a few times, then let me know how does it feel, and whether your cock is hard,

it makes me want to finger myself and im diamond

Well, no fingering today

I am in the bathroom atm so I can be free I got into the positiom of pic 2 on my knees , dunno how to namefag from overchan cause i'm using my mobile :3 also I used spit once again

Mika pls. :3
breddy gay tbh

Oh, well you're a bad boy then!~
Did you spit on your finger? Rub your hole up and down instead of circles now.

Can I fap now or fingervmyself ?my heartvis racing

aaaaahhhh för helvete, you know that's not me and…meow meow

sheesh :^)

since I am already here, Nicole please notice me. :3

No, you may do neither.
Your cock must remain untouched until tomorrow, and your butt is nasty on the inside, do not put anything inside.

Since your butthole is clean on the outside though, you can put the finger you've been rubbing it with back into your mouth and suckle on it, mhmm?~

Then when do I at leastvstop,?

I precumed and ate like a champ :3 but I cant in need to fap or stop , plz sat when its over

Hm? You wish to stop? I should go to bed soon anyways. We can stop.

It's over user. Stop touching yourself

omg i really need to cum soon notop , like really , im close to a mental breakdown and my face is all red and im breathing heavy .. tomorrow please come early i really need to cum

As I said, stop.

I already did , but my dick really hurts and i haven't touched it for two days now , i feel like it's going to explode on it's own omg i never been so eager to cum

Don't worry my dear, your dick will calm down in a few moment. Just don't touch it, mhmm?

Spread your legs a little bit so you don't apply any pressure on it.

So, how is your cock feeling now?

notop why don't we talk somewhere private .. i believe we're not that many of faggots here , would you do that
my dick is in pain actual literal pain , my brain is melting i never believed this hentai stuff could happen in real life

Oh gosh, poor thing. Hmm, try emailing me at [email protected]/* */ (it's a throwaway).

chatstep.com/#Lewd
join here

Shhh, thread must stay up till the evening, bump.

Damn right :3

bump :3333333

Hello Xearin~ How've you been?

Good afternoon to you as well, Darling.

i believe xearin's time-zone is different :3 also he promised some lewd stuff

Oh, possible. He was the same one recently though.
Nice to see you like Assbro, Darling~

Who's assbro :3 i thought this video was a random
he's gifted af anyways i wish i had a butt like this :(

He's a glrious faggot bicurious gentleman with a big ass who used to visit >>>/cuteboys/
How have you been? Having lovely weather over where you are?

He's cute :3 but /cb/ is too gay for my liking though
Horny
Yeah it's pretty good , how was work?
That's what i would like to where while getting kinky goth stuff are lewd

*wear

Woops, I clicked "reply" and had to leave for a sec, then found out I had to fill in captcha. Sorry for keeping you waiting.

That's strange, after yesterdayThat's what i would like to wear while getting kinky goth stuff are lewd
Oh? Including the chains and cock ring?~

it's okay dear :3
don't even start about yesterday ..
the chains for sure , the cockring i just don't get it's purpose so i would have to figure it out first :3

Oh but there is going to be much starting about yesterday!~ Juuust wait.

Mmm, I see. The pose in the pic sure leaves one's ass very exposed and vulnerable.

i regret everything i said yesterday , it was really childish and dumb

Aww jeez, don't say that dear.

it was really embarrassing like way too embarrassing

Well, it was. And a bit scary too.
But also really, really sexy~

please scratch it from your memory like it's never happened and i promise i will control myself from acting like a teenage slut on prom when i'm horny

No~ In fact I want to lie in bed and cuddle with you and tease your butthole through your pants until twitch and squirm uncontrollably~

until *you twitch and squirm, obviously

it's already sweating from all this lewd talk, also i couldn't help myself from rubbing my dick between my thighs
when are we starting the lewd ?stop teasing me commander :3

Well, I did say evenin, mmm?~ Do you want to go to a private place again when we do?
I'd rather everyone saw yew be horny and stuff

Yeah it would be better and i would have to go the bathroom if we're gonna take long time , so i would like it private also we've been shitting the board me and u alone ,op disappeared xearin is not always here , so not worth making a whole thread for me and you alone sir :3 get a room you two
If i had the choice i'd rather be chubby than a skeletal :(

He's gone till sunday, probably not internets. But yeah, we have been.

Hmm, well there are certainly advantages to being a chub. That plump ass, them lovehandles.
Skeletals are easier to handle though. Wouldn't you enjoy pic related?~

yeah,probably the only advantage is that i would be easily dominated :3

I'm a small guy too though so who knows, maybe we could still make some strugglelove.
That chat though. No pictures is a bummer.

i would like to have any text app ..maybe download Kik? create an account with a disposable mail ? i really need any mobile app because when im in the bathroom i cant get my fucking pc in there lel
yes :3

Murr, I don't have a phone capable of such wonders as Kik. How about googlechat?

I dunno what is googlechat :3 never used it if you mean google hangout , any app would be okay :( literally any chat app that just easy to use :'3

Yeah, hangouts is what it's called. I think you can send pics with it and such.
Send me an email with the password-like thingie we talked about yesterday, dear~

Your mail?

In my email field, beautiful~ If it's giving you some jumbledemail or error message, try refereshing the page.

I don't want to put my phone numbeer :3 and this is complicated creating a gmail account there must be smth easier pleeeeees

Oh dang it, I don't know :/
Skype maybe?

desktop.telegram.org/
this seems easy and good

also encrypted

You got to input your phone number there as well though x:

didnt know that , kik is available for windows now you dont have anything to blame :3

Plus you look up other contacts using phone number.Eh, got to download some stupid Android emulator for that, like 450MB download. This is bullshit x_x

No just the username i'm sure :3

i really dunno what to do i'm sorry if you find out about any crossplatform app similar to kik i would be glad to use it , im really sorry

Oh, yeah sorry, that was meant to refer to that telegram app.

>i really dunno what to do i'm sorry if you find out about any crossplatform app similar to kik i would be glad to use it , im really sorry
Ah, it's not your fault Darling, I'm just being grumpy. Gimme a sec to see if that thing works.

Nope. Can't deal with that, sorry.

chatstep.com/#Lewd

I'll be gone for maybe an hour. Got to do stuff and want to have a bath. We'll decide then what do next, is that okay Darling?>>5955429

Sorry my lovelies, was out with some friends playing strip poker and dinner :3

I'm good tho thanks for asking. How's the lewd here? :3

Darling, I'll grant you your lewd don't worry. How about I mix it up and you get to choose what I'll send hmmm? :3

Oh hey xearin .. i would like to choose anything not too gay

Ah nice, thats fine honey :3
What would you classify as not too gay? :3

Strip poker? Oh-ho :3 Who won? How far did you strip?~

Well we lost count, it was easy texas hold em. I was naked pretty fast but has some good runs after that :P, so all was pretty much naked by the end :3

Were they gay friends?

No, a mate of mine who is really chill with it and a girl friend of his. So nothing happened :/

i dunno only butt stuff i guess , like it would be better with no dick in my face :3 or it's concentrated mostly on your lower body

I'll see if I can make something for you Darling, might come up later though since there are still people hanging round here :3

Oh hello there :3
Sounds pretty fine Xearin.

Just got out of a too steamy bath.

You got out of the chat, beautiful.
*spank*

Is your kik just "xearin" btw?

umm our i felt like weren't too comfortable after telling you my age so i thought i should leave you alone for a while:3

i won't fix the typos

That's a weird reasoning given that… What I'm saying is, get back in you.

Oh it's you again.
I didn't cum last time, how are you going to make up for it OP?

Hello user.
OP is not here until sunday my dear. Maybe… maybe one of us could play a substitute milker?~

Well I'm not sure, my cock is quite big, are you up for the task?

Oh my… I sincerely don't know, user. My butt is as virgin as OP's, and I have a bad gag reflex >.<
ButI want to pleasure your big cock, user! M-maybe I could put my cock on yours and stroke them? Would that work for you user?~

It's alright that your butt is virgin if you don't mind walking funny for a couple days~

Bu-but user ;-; I don't want it to hurt
I just want to edge you for an hour or so, with my hands and my tongue, and then finally make you cover my face with your hot thick cum!

It sound like you had quite the time to develop your fantasies~
You come from /cute boys/ do you?

N-no, I'm just lewd often is all >///<
How long is it since you last came, user?~ Is your cock throbbing hard?~
What gave you the idea?~

It's uncommon for someone to get so lewd if it didn't have quite some time to get perverted ;)
And the closest place where you could have done it is /cuteboys/ of course~
When did you learn you wanted cock, if I can ask?

Hmm. Well, I'm not sure when I learned I wanted cock as such. About 3-4 years ago I admitted I was a biscum though. D-damn cocks >///> Why must they look so delicious!

Aha, that was way before they were a thing though~

How is your cock looking user?~ Mind if I rub our heads together?~

Well it's bigger in circumference than length so you'll probably feel small while sided to me~
Do you mind it, or does it arouse you the possibility of being dominated at any given second? ;)

I have mixed feelings about it o///o

Oh my o: Do you have a foreskin user?

I'm the user that posted the dick pic the other time 🍌
Remember? From what I recall you liked it~

Well that's not very specific, user X3
Are you the straight user who really really liked OP's legs?

Don't make me post it again or I'll be mad at you !
I might even have to punish you~

B-but user, there's plenty of people who posted cocks ;-;
How am I supposed to know which one is yours? ;-;

Then I guess you'll have to use your imagination ;)
Now how about making me cum, could you do that?
I bet you hide many pics of your delicious ass, that could be a nice start~

Nnnn, I may have some x///x
But it's not fair user!
. . .
Okay let me have a look.

Who said it was?
But then again, why does it arouse you so much? ;)

T-there it is user. Please have mercy and don't put you fat cock inside ;///;

That's not a bad ass, boy ;)
Do you ever fantasize about being gangbanged by more cocks that you can handle?
I'd have a lot of fun fucking you to my heart's desire and then throw you in some dark alley where I can sell your ass to niggers~

I uhh…. no I don't, and that's not very smooth user.

That's good, there are some real skanks around, glad you're not one of them~
It was fun teasing you yet again, see you around boy!

Are you Linus?
From LinusTechTips
mfw g needs to see this

It is Xearin yeah :).

Aah that sounds great :3

Linus?! ahahahaha. No but thanks somewhere I guess :3 Also the dildo does not read NVidia.

You can be my boyfriend right now

Well as I said, it was too steamy x_x Felt a bit sleepy after.

Well that can be nice unless you still want to do things :3

Well, I did things. Now I'm sleepy though :/
How's your day been, apart from the lewd poker?

Aaah, I can imagine :3. Pretty good had some pizza afterwards and went out for groceries, nothing really exciting. Trying to get some inspiration to make for Darling atm :3

Nice picture also before, you have a nice butt, and that cock and balls look really tender

Thank you. I think it's kind of average to be honest. But average things can be cute too, so that's good enough by me.

Time for me to fap I guess. :3

Always good to do, and toy a bit hmm?

No toys for now, but i'm having enough fun stroking my cock imagining frotting it against xaerin's cock ;0

Mmmh, a little bit like this maybe?

Oh yes, thats the ticket. then maybe I will move into your ass and stroke that lovely lewd cock as if it were my own as I thrust in and out ;)

Mhhhhh, I would love to suck your hard cock before it enters though

That's all part of the foreplay ;)

Mmhhh, just imaging the things I'd do to your swollen balls and hard cock ;)

Don't overdo it, otherwise i'll spurt all my lewd load all over your face! ;)

not bad as well, but I think I want to take a ride first as you promised :3

On a forward notion of a piece of advice I got, I shall be taking my leave. I wish you all the best of luck and lots of lewdness :3.

You know what? Screw that, the lewd is too good. I ain't going nowhere :3

Good afternoon everyone!

Darling I have your lewd here for you :3

Hello Xearin.
I think Darling is away until tomorrow or stuff

I like how your cock hardened~ Yummy.

Alrighty :3

For you guys always ;)

Looks like it's just the two of us until at least tomorrow, with thread past bump limit.

Hmm yeah, this thread is far down last time i saw :3

too gaaaaay 4 maaayyyy thank you though

i have 2 hours untill i leave :3

No problem deary :3, thought that though (-':

Have a good trip!

maybe you should you shave your body hair or did you never thought about that?
Thank you hun

Thought about it :3, but as i said thats a harsh prayer without end. I'm pretty content with how i am right now. But no more that this :3

Whyyyyyyy? :( you know shaving makes you feel smooth and sexy and i know it's tiring and can take a lot of time but the outcome of being soft is worth , give it a shot at least , it's not even a sexual thing just being so smooth while casually laying in your bed is pretty good :3

I'm gonna leave now anyways and i'll be back tomorrow or maybe on monday , i'll miss you bois especially you notop :3

Bye bye! Though ill turn into a man shaped cactus after x"D. I think ill try it though im fond of my chest hair for some odd reason

Welp, came too late. Guess you won't read this, but see you Darling.

I don't generally like body hair, but I think chest hair would at least be fun to play with. Run your hand through it, entwine it around your finger, that sort of thing, you know? :3c

And you know it :).

So… thread almost dead. Just a few more threads before it disappears into the abyss. What do, Xearin?

Hnnnng, let's make a new :3

youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

Will you do it please? Would feel weird if someone named "not OP" were OP.

:') I feel ya, on it :3

To all here, hop on over. A new board has been created since this one is slowly fading.

8ch.net/b/res/5959336.html