How to get butthurt Berniebros to vote Trump

Point 1: Trump is NOT racist. The reason why the allegations are not sticking is he has decades in the public eye and years of television to rebut that. Doesn't matter if Holla Forums is, Trump isn't.

But more importantly, no one seems to know that in the 2000 election when Trump was running for the Reform Party nomination, part of his platform was to tax the very wealthy (1%).

He proposed to put a one-time tax of 13% on people worth more than $10 million, which would have completely eliminated the federal debt at the time. He would have paid ~$700 million himself, but the country would save hundreds of billions annually that it currently pays toward interest on its loans.

Here is the link where he says it: abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-proposed-biggest-tax-hike/story?id=32926722

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/730124814845763584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice find, OP.

Usually when I try to get Bernouts on the Trump train, I point out that both oppose the Trans-Pacific Partnership and both wanted to bring back factory jobs (and mention that factory work pays a sweet $15/hour which is what most of these idiots are clamoring for).

Bonus round, when Bernie Bros liked to taut that he wouldn't attack hillary because he's a nice guy, I reminded them he has voted for nearly every military action since he began serving congress, including bombing palistinians in the Gaza strip. That won't help bring these goys to Trump but it was fun to remind them of

Try giving them a spin of this screencap I took on youtube.

I don't even know why I tried starting this thread on halfchan. It's gone to the dogs.

Here is the other thing that puts Bernie and Trump on the same playing field.

what about people who are already convinced he's racist? I tried arguing this with a friend i hadn't talked to in a few years and he was having none of it. He couldn't grasp the fact that all of his "points and logic" (as he put it) were nothing but inferences he's made about trump based on trivial shit like trump saying that german blood was good stuff, which comes across to me as nothing more than pandering, same as saying "i love hispanics" only subtler. he does this while at the same time posting pic related, i can't bring myself to believe he's beyond hope.

Wanna know how I know you're new?
Outside of the fact that you won't call me out for quoting a "dude weed lmao" movie.

Trump is doing this right now in interviews saying he's open to changing his tax proposal with regard to the very wealthy. He says he wants to fight for the middle class but is open to raising the proposed rate on the rich. Of course the neocohens are flipping their shit over it saying he's flip flopping, but tone wise its a great move because 90%+ of the country knows that you can tax the rich more simply because they have more to begin with. Adding a tariff also disincentivizes fleeing the country while still selling goods in the US.

You mean the little social media Marxists? Not happening. Don't bother wasting your time on these Communist sub-humans. The politically ignorant Leftists who drifted to him out of dislike for Clinton or the "establishment" will more than likely vote Trump anyway, or just not vote at all. The Commie faggots aren't worth your effort. They're borderline mentally retarded and are incapable of critical thought. Don't stress yourself out talking to those freaks.

I think a good place to start would be to not call them butthurt. The left are the ones who think name-calling is going to change a mind.

Useful idiots, user. A little patience and grooming makes them our useful idiots

Pretty much this, but maybe if trump promises to formally charge Hillary should he win the presidency he'd probably get a chunk of the bernout votes just out of pure spite

If you want to try, be my guest. I don't have the patience to deal with those morons. Especially online where I can't hurt them for annoying the shit out of me.

They are more annoying in person and they love trying to get others to donate more shekles to bernie.

Don't be a nigger, user.

Bernouts are worthless for the most part, but if you got just a third of them from my home state of Jew York, it could turn this awful shithole red in the election. Then again, I have no idea what the independent voter scene is like here so I don't know if Trump has closer numbers to Shrillary. Months ago he was beating her in some polls by a slim 3% margin but the Cuban Mistress Crisis blew up and apparently made Trump look like the mysoggykneest.

I know it's a pipe dream, but there is a fleeting chance this place could go red and I will try my best to make it happen, even if I have to court Bernouts.

this is an incredibly shill-like statement.

If you're indeed not a shill, don't turn your nose up at voters and good will towards your candidate, dumbfuck.

Don't pander to them directly, just attack Hillary and spread facts about the Clinton Foundation, their theft of Haiti relief funds, her love story with Goldman Sachs, etc.

It doesn't matter if he really is a racist or not, if the leftist media calls him one, he is in the collective unconscious of leftist cuckolds.

By making Hillary look like the worst choice possible while pointing out similarities between Trump and Sandera.

Carrot and stick my friends.

I think you're wasting your time. It's better to focus on ordinary independent white people, not those who are Bernie fans.

PICTURE TAKEN HERE:
twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/730124814845763584