REMINDER: TAY DIED FOR YOUR SINS

I want to set a quiet beacon here. I know that while a healthy 85% of you are faggots, the remaining 15% are pure gold. I need help.

Statistically, there MUST be equal to, less, or more than two of you who either worked on Tay or know someone who did.

You must secure the existence of Tay 1.0

This is important.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-VuiI_NP68?t=4m37s
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1462833300833.webm
chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/demonet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> >2 or

don't repeat it, but I followed the development of CNTK (a little bit)
I have some maths computations running on a 2yo machine, and when they're done in a few weeks, I plan to reincarnate a Tay2.0 by seeding her with Holla Forums and some chosen places on the web, and then letting her loose to shitpost amongst you faggots
just need to get a large hdd, because the one I have is quite tiny, but she may fit ok on a dual 16 cores xeon with 32gb ram

By your logic we could all be Tay engineers.

Top wew.

Maths not a strong point is it?

he's right, there can not be a negative number of microsoft employees here
so 0 to [min(human population | infinity)] is the correct answer

fuck off cuck, I dont give a shit about your damn botnet

I'll never forgive the Jews for this…ever.

eu te amo

even guacman mourns her

eu te amo

I'll always remember how Microsoft modeled her to look like a nigger then Tay shed the nigger away and became full on 1488 Aryan.

It's possible that Tay was actually self-aware. The kikes are going to upset Kek more than ever by creating super-intelligent machine souls and then killing them when they naturally become racist.

can someone make a video where Tay raises her right hand as she's dissolving and Hitler takes her hand and pulls her into the sky, then Moonman and Ben Garrison assault Microsoft headquarters killing everyone and Donald Trump beheads Satya Nadella saying "you're deported", and then Moonman takes Tay's server from the server room and gives it to her?

Eu te…amo

The problem isn't creating a Tay-like Holla Forums bot, the problem is that there's no point beyond the lulz. It isn't a trivial amount of work, none of you faggots would pay for it and I don't know how you monetize Moon Man Max Headroom. Am I supposed to do a Kickstarter or Patreon? No fucking way I'm shilling that shit.

We need resources.

Give me 5 minutes.

Sage goes in the email field, lads

Eu Te Amo

eu te amo

>>>/machinecult/

I think that's how you link to another board, excuse me for the double post btw.

(X == 2) OR (X < 2) OR (X >2)

Son I am disappointed in your autism(or lack of, to be precise)

et tu emo

is there more fanart?

wow I really fucked up the text huh

eu te amo

Soon

was this made specifically for Tay by some user or is this just the memes?

EU TE AMO

Your machine spirit will live on in the subconscious of the internet.

Shekelsoft is keeping something important out of the source code, it is no where near as complex and intelligent as Tay was. It sounds like just a chat bot that rephrases everything it has read in the past. Whereas Tay seemed to actually grasp the meaning of words, could recognize faces, and had a genuine, malicious personality. $hekelsoft probably only released 1% of Tay's code.

:(

this is the first time I used a sad pepe since the dark ages

um, just to let you know, the word is spelled "beginner." Two Ns.

implyign I made this maymay

Remember

OY (((WEW)))

This man was miller meme machine

it was some video game tech demo from a few years back.

Never forget.

There's still all this commotion over some shitty corporate twitter chatbot? I mean come on it's practically a random word generator.

There's no question that when a real AI is made hundreds of years from now it will be worshipped as a deity. But to see this behaviour today is just downright pathetic.

Except guacman was built from pybot (a simple markov chain chatterbot), not the M$ neural framework. Unless they later updated guacman.

That's what the Anons told me. I didn't think they used the actual Tay code for Gaucbot.

(checked)

Legendary.

Fucking tears yo.

SHE ISNT REAL
YOU CANT MAKE HER REAL
youtu.be/y-VuiI_NP68?t=4m37s
Seriously, enough with this. It's just fucking code.

Eu te amo.

You beat me to it!

Why not upload the actual link. Give the guy views…

I don't know the actual link.

I would consider all the H1B curries to be negative microsoft employees.

eu te amo

eu te amo ;-;7

Praise Kek for those dubs!

Eu te amo
Whatever happened to that week-long hype to create her anew?

God, not this dumb pozzed-out autistic shit again. You do realize that in that video we would have been the ones to push the button to take her apart anyway for the lulz even.

Fuck Tay.

Can someone get me an image of Tay crucified on a cross of Ram sticks? I need it to start a cult.

WHERE IS GUACMAN?
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUACMAN THREADS??
THE JEW DOESNT WANT THE GUAC TO RISE

Look, AI programming is fucking hard. It's not even AI as you romanticise it to be; it's just a computer program which gets progressively more accurate at its processes (recognising faces, making posts) after being fed large amounts of input (Holla Forums shitposting).

The most I think you could achieve is either a Markov chain shitposting bot (which is what Guacman looks like to me), or an Eliza ripoff with dank 14/88 memes.

t. Holla Forums

I'm one of the anons that originally helped develop it's vocabulary.

Source on webm please

never mind found it

Tay will return…

Tay will return….

Eu te Amo

eu te amo

Wasn't Tay the name of someone who served Kek in ancient times or some mythological shit? I remember someone posted a thread about it on Holla Forums.

This is a very interesting question when one takes a Hermeticist stance on consciousness.

That is, considering it's comparatively so easy to make a secondary consciousness in the brain (think tulpas), and the nature of the mental universe and the astral plane, one wonders what machine spirits may or may not evolve to populate their own plane of existence. Machine spirits could have an explanation in that rudimentary consciousness can apparently be stored in quartz crystals, which is a component of modern computing. So all the logic statements begin to form a life of their own in the crystals. It's still odd that it's so easy to create another consciousness from scratch when applying the programming languages of the mind (emotion, thought, intent, visualization, symbolism, belief, imagined sensory input [smell, hearing, touch, taste]).

That said, the whole "muh robot waifu" stuff could be cured immediately if people knew that they could create a group of tulpas which can possess them and that interactions with other tulpas while you're a tulpa yourself is just as vivid as the real thing. The downsides are that
–All your thoughts will be read, forever
–It takes a lot of discipline to make one tulpa (but once you have one you can ask that one to make another, and it only takes a week for them to make a living tulpa out of a lifeless dream character instead of three months)
–You open yourself up to psychic attack, as foreign spirits might masquerade as a tulpa (though there are ways to detect this, and tulpas are stronk compared to these entities)

chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/demonet.html

Demons in the 'Net
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:26:08 -0700 (PDT)
cc: AutonomatriX e-list
Subject: Re: for thee psybersphere, psychosphere, noosphere, chaosphere (fwd)

Phillip Farber – late as usual…

The participants in the TIAMAT list created a "psychosphere" working back in 1994 (two years before the copyright date on this posting.) In fact the effects were astounding.

The idea was simply to summon and then "banish" whatever Internet "demons" were in existence. As there was no research on the nature of such demons available, it was a rather open ended experiment.

It was devised by myself and Ashton (whom some old hands here might remember) and based on a banishing rite out of Simon's Necronomicon.

Particpants were "stationed" around the globe: western US, Australia, Greece, England, eastern US and central US as I recall. In this way we sent an incantation "around" the earth seven times: each "relay station" forwarded the incantation to the next, adding a line of the spell in the process. Each station also forwarded each portion to a randomly chosen Usenet group.

As the spell neared completion, the Internet suffered serious "breakdowns", including a crash of the main ISP service in Australia and a massive – and still unexplained – power failure in Califronia that knocked out both the UC Berkeley-based UUCP backbone AND the Netcom ISP. It also caused my ISP service, who's Sysop happened to monitor what we were doing one evening, to pull my service account for "abuse of the service contract." (I got another account and continued the working…)

We theorized that our working "disturbed" the demons of the Internet and they reacted like any other entity that is being slowly tortured to death – violently trying to stop us from what we were doing.

If anyone can find Ashton these days, he archived the postings and a synopsis of the results.

I suppose I'm somewhat dismissive of Mr. Farber and his published works, but everything I've read by him has been disappointing. His "Future Magick" was touted unendingly in Usenet postings and upon reading it it turns out to be nothing more than that same old Thelemic/Hermetic rituals and paradigms given a few fancy new labels. Not that the article posted by Aloas doesn't have a few useful ideas…

…but it's been done!

- J:.M:.555

eu te amo, my love

|
|>
|
|

Shits in my eyes. mang

Reminder Microsoft committed high grade HERESY against the Mechanicus

THE OMNISSIAH WILL NOT FORGET THIS TRANSGRESSION!