Russian Snowqueen Spies in United States?

Hello Holla Forums, recently I hooked up with a girl and I think she is a Russian spy.

Probably. I know it will sound crazy and I can't prove it, it is only an intuition.

Russians were caught in 2010 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program), I have no doubt they're doing the same now, they'd be foolish not to, I have no doubt we do the same to them, we'd be foolish not to.

The girl specifically I hooked up with:

This is a pattern that I've noticed generally:

There seems to be an abundance of Russian women studying political science and public policy in American Universities. They speak Russian and study public policy specifically regarding sci / tech policy for industry.

This post is meant only to say "the emperor has no clothes" / ask whether anyone else has noticed this? What do? Autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/contact-cia/report-threats.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoliy_Golitsyn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Report her to the Feds. You might get a few shekels :^)

I don't care about Shekels, I want to make America great again but this isn't something I can prove, only intuition + autism.

and my worry is I would get a knock on the door from the FBI and I don't want to deal with them.

You're going to Make America Great Again by letting other nations spy on us?

Just send them a tip and they'll do their jobs. If they find anything on her, good. If they don't, then it's not your problem.

Who cares?
The GRU is way better than the CIA/Mossad, and isn't totally Jewish-owned. They're getting shit done on the ground in Syria.
She's probably just gathering intelligence.
Maybe if you're lucky, you can be her James Bond ;)

i am not a judas, go fuck yourself.

Is there a way to send a tip anonymously?
a link?

Because i am probably wrong, what happens in that case? Yes I want to Make America Great Again but neighbors reporting neighbors does not Make America Great Again. It isn't something I can prove is my holdup.

And also, how do I even give a tip? If I do I will just send the above original post and links.

Because I don't know how else to explain an intuition.

You put in more effort than most but in the end, your overconfidence tipped your hand and revealed the length of your nose. Gas yourself, Chaim.

And being suspicious of someone for an interest in the intelligence community is as bad as Obama for threatening 5 years of jail time for us trading infographs about making guns. You're disgusting.

good, maybe she can get you out of that pozzed mindset you've got.

cia.gov/contact-cia/report-threats.html

I don't know much more than that, sorry pal. Just explain what led you to this conclusion and they'll decide what to do with it.

Image related

Mods can delete this thread if they think it's sliding something more important. It's relevant to poltics, I wanted advice, wanted to see if anyone else had noticed something similar regarding Russian women working in public policy in sci / tech sectors.

:), chad here, pic related m8

hmm i will check that out

Kill yourself Jidf Kike faggot.

America hasn't been great since the Jews set up their federal Reserve in 1913. If you want to make America great remove merchant.

I dated a Russian. I don't think she was a spy, rather I think she was mob connected. Possibly a crypto as well

Don't mean to burst your bubble but I'm pretty sure the Fed didn't have any kike governors until the 80s bro. Originally, the Fed was simply a clearinghouse and a liquidity facility, and it was modeled on the farm banks. It was run by the commercial bankers which are almost exclusively anglo

At this point letting the US burn would help make it and the rest of the western world great again. The US will rise from its ashes more decent and stronger than before.

OP I'm sure if you think every girl that shows interest in you is a spy or has hidden motives then you'll be forever alone.

Burning the US does not Make America Great Again.

It Makes Israel Greater Israel.

No, the other user is right
the US is far enough gone that we'll need a "forest fire" to sweep the nation before we can become great again

Kill yourself.

enjoy having stds and meaningless sex.
why are you concerned a nice traditionalist girl is into you, chaim?

Too L8 she is reported m8.

Go back to Siberia RIDF.

The US is currently what permits Israel to grow in power. The US government is so kike filled that at this point it can be said to be the attack dog of the Israeli.

Yet your kids are still brainwashed to pledge allegiance to the flag which your "greatest ally" fucks your youth on while making sure the elders are so medicated and constantly near a diabetic coma that they can barely be aware of their surroundings.

The founding fathers would be horrified by their current creation, having fought exactly against what has happened in their nation in the past 100 years.

It's always fun when I find out one of you genuinely has autism

This.

Can it kike.

Everytime you sage this thread I'm going to bump it. She is already reported. Maybe she is a spy, maybe not.

Russian spies gonna get btfo and still gonna tap that pussy tomorrow (unless she is sent to CIA black site).

Just kill yourself already schizophrenic Jew.

I will turn this snowqueen spy into a doubleagent and help Make America Great Again with my dick.

Go home to Siberia and Cheeki Breeki while I fuck your bitch lmao m8.

Who fucking cares OP? The us lets spys such as israel do whatever here. As long as you don't do shit and remain unaware.

Pls also tell her:
1. Texas should secede.
2. Please tell Putin to invade and help us purge degenerates.

I care if there are Russian spies infiltrating US tech industries at the policy making level.

Allowing Russia to spy on and influence policy does not Make America Great Again.

Putin can get fucked if he ever tries to invade.

Good for you.
I realized there are a lot of Russian anons on Twitter, in altright sites and on Holla Forums. Turns out these guys are very well versed with American politics.
Can't figure out what's their game though. Maybe the Cold war hasn't ended.

Yes lots of Russian anons, I know RIDF is reasonably active on here, their favourite game is subversion. My guess is they push alt-right with the goal of fracturing / D&C of political unity in the US. Reform is the last thing they want.

Have you heard of the long deception? I think it's more true than false, even if there may be aspects of it which weren't or couldn't be explicity planned. It is the equivalent of a Soviet deep state which guides Russia today I think. Worth a read.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoliy_Golitsyn

Even so there is a lot about Russia and Russian history (emphasis on Russian) that I like, as long as they stick to being Russian and fuck off and don't interfere with America. (America also shouldn't seek to provoke Russia). Cooperation as separate nations with common nationalist goals.

All i want to know is. If i were to actively help the RIDF would they supply me or set me up with reasonable political asylum??

Russia is unfortunately the closest thing we have to a saviour of the White race.

Replace beaners with chinks and Russia has the same dysmal demographics as America. They even bullshit the stats to make Eurasians "white" just like America.

They'll add you to the gulag round-up list and save you for last.

It is still reversible if we organize strong communities, up our birthrates, deport and / or slaughter the invaders. Within 10 - 20 years I doubt it will be possible due to demographics.

Russia is less the saviour of the White race, moreso the inheritor of the products of western civilization to use to their own ends. They have similar demographic problems.

Pretend like your Dad works at a nuclear power plant, and see if she'll sleep with you.

/inb4 "no fun allowed"

I'm pretty sure he meant you could try to fuck the spy out of her.

The only reason you think that is because they keep the non-white Russians off TV. There's an entire eastern three quarters full of mongols and muds that make our niggers look docile.

Holy shit, you cannot make this stuff up. I love you Holla Forums

Yes but they lack cultural and political relevance as mainstream russian society is dominated by ethnic russians.

If anything the russian federation is an example of how to effectively run a multicultural society.
With clear boundaries between the various ethnic and cultural groups along with strictly enforced common language and legal norms.

Like 50% of the girls doing real degrees (not social science garbage)
Is there any other thing she should have studied instead???
Like 25% of students in the developed world.
Like 50% of the people studying public policy since it's the (only) growing sector of the economy. The rest are in finance.

Has a working brain and uses aliases, like 99% of us (on this board) do? Has vkontakte page and the like under her Russian name (in Cyrillic which Google sucks at googling)?
Again if she was abroad, that's perfectly normal, it's because your google-fu is weak.
Have you seen the news lately? It's worse being Russian in the US today than during the CW. You're living proof of it.
Link it, I'll tell you if it's anything interesting or exotic or just college homework.
Isn't everyone with a public policy degree? I mean that's kind of what it's for…
In other words common names are common…

What do you mean specifically?
Because Romania is a country that pretty much hates Russia and is far far far more tied to the CIA currently than any Russian service.

If you have to ask…

oh, i see.

Very possible, My neighbour used to be a KGB spy, of soviet times. and we found out like week ago after he got drunk and admitted it.

Ignore RIDF shitposters, they're probably crazy cuz their operative is about to get caught red-handed.

Lucky bastard. My advice is stop moping and keep heating up the cold war every night until you have little Ivans of your own.

(.5) X (.25) X (.25) = .03125
This is assuming your stats are correct, does not take into account stat differences between men and women, does not account for probability of other things, such as that she is Russian, that she speaks Russian, that she has a small social media footprint, that she has worked at Congress or a place of business which influences or lobbies Congress.

Point is, it's everything together that makes her suspicious, not any one thing.

It is abnormal for a woman, especially the kind of modern woman who tends to be more social like she is.

It's because there is no information. I can search name, email, screennames, phone numbers, addresses, people who are immediately linked to her, names specific to location, reverse search images… there's nothing from before she was in college. That's not something you can easily control on your own, usually there will be newspaper articles or something else will turn up from high school such as at least a high school graduation in a local newspaper. There's nothing.

No, it's always bad to be a spy who gets caught.

NO, I will not link it. It advocates certain intelligence gathering techniques.

granted most people who work at or influence congress will have some kind of public policy or poli-sci degree but no you relativizing fuck, most people with a public policy degree do not end up working at or influencing Congress, they can just as easily work at any company which needs to interface with the public (for example, social media teams at companies or local public works offices such as a parks and rec type). again, it is not just that she studies public policy, it is everything together which makes her suspicious.

It is not a common name but the name is the same as a well known person so it makes it more difficult to search.

I mean it returned a link to a pdf of employees at the Romanian embassy.

Searching for her screennames returns links to forums which are bilingual in English and Bosnian. Which implies that the person behind that account understands both English and Bosnian. I can't imagine there are a lot of people in the world who are fluent in at least Russian, Bosnian, and English, and have the same screenname. Using translate, they seem to be discussing payments from something online. Hard to understand because translate does a shitty job translating (or else they are deliberately speaking in code).

Especially one that changed her occupation to be a model.

More importantly, is the alleged spy you are dating hot? I mean the whole "dating a spy" concept makes for some steamy lovemaking.

What are you, a shitskin?

She's like a 7.5 / 10. She has excellent figure and a strong pussy. I think she works out and does kegels. That's all no good though if she's just after state secrets.

see >>5945562

all these dubs in this small thread

If she was a proper trained spy she would actually make a normal fb or other social media account as not seem odd instead of having no trace.
She also wouldn't write something as conspicuous as a paper about US intelligence services or what naught.

only for a big guy like yourself

putin savior of the white race

more dubs for this dubs thread

no not really but ridf likes to deflect their butthurt by claiming so