Part of a galactic coalition and speaker of said coalition

Meanwhile at the start of the film she's willing to commit planet wide genocide over him.

wtf were the writers smoking?

Communism

m8, that wasn't communism.

No, serously

Communism

WTF

Holy shit Tigger.

beta males are more relatable underdog types or something

Upvotes

Who does this apply to Nani? The black guy wasn't hitting on her he was checking on the aliens. Also, it bugs me that Gantu is forced to become the villain and lose his job. The lady told him to hunt Stitch and he did but the lady had a change of heart and fired him to cover her own ass. Fucking politicians I swear.

nice.

Does Lilo's sister not speak English? When you ask her name she just says "なに".

Do you want the audio to cut in and out randomly? What's with the dumb niggers not understanding why multiple trimmed webms don't have sound.

He wasn't checking in on the aliena. He used to work for the cia but retired and became a social worker. It wasn't a cover. Be really dis become a social worker.

I'm gonna gut you

Why is the yellow haired and green eyed woman similarly ugly and brown like the islandniggers? Does she have a dye job and colored contact lenses?

That's just the artstyle

Her nose is more European and her body is less dumpy so I'm pretty sure the user is right and it's just style.

I don't know why I understood that shitty pun, I don't even watch annie may.

She could be mixed race. There are lot of people in Hawaii that are mixed race.

I guess she could be one of those third generation mongrel mixes that are mockery of mankind.

Have you never considered she might be tanned being a life guard and all?

Still upset that they cut out the best scene.

Does tanning make you ugly and the same shade as pacific islanders?

You know I never thought about that. kudos user.

wow that was dark.

Lilo and Stitch early cut was badass

That hit me pretty hard.

There's a fat white guy that has a similar face.
It's just the artstyle

Ah ok then.

Just more proof on how test audiences ruin movies.

FFS, test audiences are the worst.

I wish they didn't delete the scenes that show Stitch acting like a badass.

Bretty sure the test audience wasn't responsible for that. They just toned down the more violent aspects of it because ofa kids flick