Austria Police: Dye Blonde Hair Dark

Austria Police: Dye Blonde Hair Dark

Police in Vienna, Austria, have warned women with blonde hair to start dying it dark and avoid travelling on public transport at night to avoid being attacked by nonwhite invader “refugees.”

This official “advice” was given to a girl—ironically herself a half-Iraqi—after she was attacked by four Afghans at the Westbahnhof station last week.

“I had been standing on the platform waiting for the train when a man came up to me and spoke to me in a foreign language,” the girl, identified only by her first name, Sabina, said.

“He then started putting his hands through my hair and made it clear that in his cultural background there were hardly any blonde women. I told him to go away, and for a short while he really did go away.”

“But it was only to get his pals and a bit later he came back with three others. They stole my handbag and my cards.”

The four Afghans then beat her and threw her to the ground.

After being treated at the hospital for bruising to her head, shoulder, and elbow as well as her spine and hips, she went to the police.

He distress “turned to anger” when police told her that she should change her hair color and should not have been travelling alone after 8 p.m. on public transport.

newobserveronline.com/austria-police-dye-blonde-hair-dark/

Other urls found in this thread:

cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/fringe2014c.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jews did this.

Good advice.

If the new Austrians aren't used to seeing outlandish hair colours who are we to exercise our human rights?

Side-note: My parents had to be extra cautious when taking me to shit-skin countries because I was a little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, they were obsessive over it to the point of worry. They don't belong in white nations.

WEW

Now this is actual victim blaming. Watch (((feminists))) fail to say a peep about it though.

I just wish I could go back in time and shoot that supreme gentleman fuck Kalergi in his stupid face.

Sons of Ahmed

Now blonde White women will dye their hair the hair color of the Jewess

Feminists don't even believe the shit is getting real

White women will still be targeted, they will just now become a littler harder to spot. Remember, it isn't a sin for a mudslime to give an infidel a good raping. These rapists are subhumans who cannot think past MUH DICK. That is one of the main reasons they have come to Europe; easy white women and easy raping.

This is horrible! Why is there not international outrage over the manhandling of this PoC??

She was clearly raped!

We need to take this to the UN anons….

Ironically she acts really fucking surprised that no one helped her.

They don't think its getting any worse because the useful idiots actually believe their 1 in 5 bullshit statistic.

Swede here.

Afghans actually look quite a lot like finns.

And the leftists wonder why Europe has right wing parties sprouting out of every corner.

The legacy of feminism.

Holy shit

i bet this cunt voted for a border less world (foreign invader like she is), suit yourself bitch

Why wasn't this faggot beaten for his insolence?

it's because all whites are horrible racists. your trips confirm.
;^)

Worthy of Hitler trips. Checked

Feminists have used meme magick to make rape culture real.

Note: I only entered into this thread because I was dumbfounded by the idiocy.

Nice trips

This crop circle message was made by an intelligent power few here can even conceive of, yet, it is none other than our Father.

To gaze upon this image alone is 1000x more powerful than anything spawned from this kike image board. It will rearrange consciousness.

This board never fails to amaze me at it's insulting, degrading, nature. So much for being redpilled. More like nonstop womanish kike dribble.

Truly, you, here, are the fallen.

For those who don't get it:

cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/fringe2014c.html

HAIL GAIA

AND THE HORNED ONE

#blondewalk

Attacks on police when??

Has anyone shared this with plebbit yet?

I feel they'd get pissed.

Don't have an account to post it there

why not dye the blood of rapefugees lead black instead of forcing the native people to change their features for the scum?

I went and read the source translated to English, and nowhere does it say that this "advice" was official, nor that the police were telling all women to do this. As far as I can tell from the article, this was just some cop that told this one woman this.

goat fuckers are just like niggers in the sense they always go for weaker prey in pack attacks

I don't think that means what you think it means.

Does it matter, You and I, The readers understood what he was trying to articulate.

Demonisation of masculinity in European men & the "thug squads" of government bullies to stop revolution are stopping European men from defending their countries.

We need to Remove or weaken Both.

this tbh
There was a time where she would have been acompanied by a (male) coworker, father, or husband, and that if she had any bussiness being out late.

For her to be out and about on her own would have been disgraceful.

But keep disregarding the wisdom of the ancients, and flaunting your undeserved "freedom".

Why doesn't Austrian police just tell white people to kill themselves as a official advice? Seems far more cost effective and end result is going to be the same.

Now I'm just waiting for feminists and FEMEN to chimp out.

Now who else tells women shit like this? Let me see…..

poor pupper - that's got to be embarrassing for him

Weaselly fucking jew bastard should have his jaw dislocated.

the british empire?
that piece of shit institution that gave them israel?

a jew being ungrateful? that's new.

I hate how Europeans try to avoid the word 'race'.

When I see this kind of shit I wonder why people don't just punch these fuckers right in their huge fucking noses

You sound dumb as fuck.

Not even that is an excuse.

that's just an impression.
i'm actually dumber. not as much as you, but i can hold my own.

Austria Police: THERE HAS BEEN A SECRET EPIDEMIC OF REFUGEES RAPING BLONDE HAIRED WOMEN

BUT WE AREN'T GOING TO STOP IMPORTING THEM.

How very sexist of them.