Holy Shit: Pinoy Trump is Fucking Hilarious

archive.is/EG8vC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GIVAO
cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/05/09/Duterte-maintains-lead-pulls-away-from-rivals.html
theapricity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-109339.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7NrIcuBf7iU
dota2.gamepedia.com/Matchmaking_Rating)
ph.rappler.com/elections/2016/watch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartmatic#2010_Automated_elections_in_the_Philippines
blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/55m-registered-voters-risk-philippine-commission-elections-hacked/
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/body-recovered-in-philippines-believed-that-of-canadian-hostage-killed-by-extremists/article29767844/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to back.

That's just natural selection taking out the trash. Be grateful.

since he is the only guy right now with a legit right wing death squad he's cool

based jungle nigger

He kinda deserved it.

RIP shitposter

Charity for non-Europeans is wrong. Charity for Europeans can be good if it is realized as state paternalism, where the state cares for the people of other European countries in case of a natural disaster

Ohh that one is good

Well golly gee color me surprised.

lel

archive.is/GIVAO

Duterte is pretty much confirmed winner of the elections

Looks like he's gonna win it.

cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/05/09/Duterte-maintains-lead-pulls-away-from-rivals.html

Remind me of that chink in the Trayvon case that said it was length not height because he was on the floor.

Did she get raped in missionary position ?

HAHA

I'm curious whether he's actually for raping people or just throwing out the bantz to piss off liberals and feminists.

What a great guy.

Post yfw we're entering an age of sick bantz.

I was gonna call you a faggot but then I realized that 99% of missionaries are libcuck Christian-lite signallers

That's a great quote.

I love it.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Sorry for the doublepost fam.

Well hotwheels and co. reside there.

I'd love to put a round in this rapist.

Considering Holla Forums is based out of the Philippines it kind of makes sense. The meme energies probably radiated out of the servers and into the mainland cities and towns.

He was against the rape itself, but joked that he should have been first.

I think pretty much all of us have made rape jokes at the past and will in the future; I'll also wager we're all opposed to rape in practice.

I mean this is a guy who hates criminals so much he has them gunned down when they get out of prison.

Jungle Asians vastly overestimate their significance.

RWDS
W
D
S

>>>/gamerghazi/

Australians will live to see Flips conquer New Zealand, Australian still wouldn't give a shit about New Zealanders while they get purged for being degenerates by The FLIP Empire

Swede here, I am willing to deify him as a legitimate saint in the pagan religion. This is just overwhelming, Duterte is just too based. It's like a storm of basedness.

Tila Tequila should have his children.

I wonder if this guy is a fan of Lee Kwanyew.

Many who do get raped and the ones that don't get still get redpilled like the ones who do. Only the most deluded and cuckolded stay bluepilled.

HAHA OMFJesus

gotta love that spin.

Oh shit.

Goodbye Midget of Flame.

You don't have to go back Carlos.

Reported.

Asians are drones that are capable of memorization and repetition, not innovation.

Reported for shitposting

What the fuck just happened here?

Too bad he's a cutfag.

If I wasn't doing the American Badass thing in this life, SEA would be a likely choice.

Here you go, fags. I know you like it. Holla Forums is a joke so you might as well expand your musical palate.

holy fuck these people are literally spics and gooks at the same time! talk about pulling the wrong straw in the game of life eh?

you get double manlet genes
you get double mini pee-pee genes
your spic genes kill off the asian intelligence and social organization

And the asian genes kill the good cooking and empathy

i seriously hope this support will translate into FDI and a successful ASEAN Integration… else its a fucking waste of a booming economy.

Fuck off yellow shill. Only your oligarchs enjoy the booming economy.

HE WON!

He is in a precarious position though. The Liberal Party is still very much in power in the Senate. The liberals also have numerous Supreme Court appointees. Duterte's insurance is gone because Marcos Jr. appears to be cheated of the vice-presidency.

Duterte has a loose mouth which gives away evidence for an impeachment campaign.

This guy is divisive enough that he will have lots of enemies which may even make him easier to be assassinated.

Of course, he could try bribing his way out of these problems by giving public money to the crooks at the legislature. It worked for the outgoing liberal faggot president.

what does this mean for hotwheels?

Second.

He isn't locally known as a degenerate criminal. He should be safe for now.

He should make sure the SJWs don't mount a PR campaign in flipland: "An ugly white dwarf and a white pig farmer who own a CP site need to be exterminated by the Duterte Death Squad!"

Jim may survive this because of his military background and longer local connections, but HW won't.

I mean they won't just straight up execute him right?

will they allow him to return home?

MAKE

They're also abos
Seems like the Chink Abo Spics will be the first to kick off the RWDS
What a time to be alive

Can't say. If the Death Squads become a national thing, chances are dim he'd even live especially if he's been branded an owner of a pedo site.

Still, even now, the best chance is to gtfo before getting into the hold departure list. If you get to that list, you could still leave via the Muslims down south, but for a white man, you'll just get kidnapped and killed instead.

Third World charity workers are leftist internationalist anti-white cucks.
Just kill them all to be safe.

Damn what an insight

I'm talking to some Pinoy chick on kikeberg, holy shit she just flipped out at me all because I liked a QUOTE by Duterte. "I would gladly go to hell if that means the people I serve would go to heaven." And I said that's how every ruler should think.

How bad does his guy trigger lefty flips.

Good rule of thumb that if a flip has access to the internet, they have been poisoned by the SJWs. Flips want to be accepted, hip and cosmopolitan that they will lap up the mainstream zeitgeist which unfortunately is full of faggotry.

One more thing, maybe she likes this quote instead.

It seems there arent even that many eurogenes in them: theapricity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-109339.html

Besides that, there seem to be many different kinds of native populations in flipland and differing kinds of mixed ones who are for some reason paler (chinese influx?).

Classifying them as a united race wont work out imo, Most of them dont even look that bad though.

Ah shit, I thought the pic contained the quote. The pic is the aftermath of this quote:

I would rather have a government run like hell by Filipinos than a government run like heaven by Americans.

– Manuel Luis Quezon, campaigning for Philippine independence from the USA (note: elite independence to run their own little kingdom)

He now has commander-in-chief authority over the armed forces. Declare martial law and indict the liberals of treason and being in line with the criminal elements since they are serving the interests of those very criminals by attempting to impeach him.

FLIPLAND

Watch this Holla Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NrIcuBf7iU

This guy literally used death squads to clean up what was once considered to be one of the most dangerous cities in the country and turned it into one of the safest and most productive ones.

Plus the guy is hilarious with his bantz and doesn't take shit from anyone.

What do you expect from the most powerful race in the world?

Guys we have really meme'd in trickster leaders who carry the essence of Kek.

First Trump, now this guy.

I don't know fags, he seems like a nigger more than anything. Let's hope he doesn't shoot hotwheels for meme trafficking. The site would truly be done for.

@ 10:37

thats not a desert eagle is it? looks like a new style 1911

unless its a filipino fake like they make haha

If NGE becomes real I deplore Ayanami getting raped, but want to be first.

You can't trust a gookspic with a death squad.

great point

THESE BANTZ

The most amazing part of those article is that the guy is documented, sanctioning and enlisting DEATH SQUADS, having essentially legalized murder against drug dealers in his part of the country.

Yet, somehow what the western MSM is hung about is that a made a rape joke.

As in making a joke about rape (in a relaxed setting from the video), not even an actual rape, is worse than killing people???

That's were the hypocrisy show it real form. They don't give two fuck about people LIVES.

Drug dealers and violent criminals deserve to be killed.

Considering his personality, yes, that's most likely what he'll do as survival strategy.

However, that's been done before and the Liberal Party has in the last 30 years made sure it will not work again. He wants it to work, he will really have to go full death squad which is what Marcos hesitated to do. The oligarchs and leftists should have been murdered before they could escape and hide back then.

This man is amazing.

Kinda feel bad for all that concentrated meme majik, but someone had to suffer the radiation effects.

you will leave vertically for insulting
the most powerful race in the world.

Duerte is love

Not an argument

underrated post

Philipinos are more westernized than any other Asian culture. Their morality and beliefs are more easily recognizable to a westerner than the rest of the asians. Heck I think it's majority Catholic there.

that's one way to put it.

Another is that all flips are fucking insane. The women are especially intolerable.

hahhahahahha this guy gives zero fucks

BASED
A
S
E
D

====

I don't want this kind of SHIT in my country.

This fucking guy.
what a legend

As a Filipino, I find him disgusting!

Just hoping that it doesn't affects our foreign relations.

Given that the rest of the world is in the process of going full shitlord, it'll be more likely to affect relations if you DON'T elect him.

I call bullshit, and I think Canada's a good country.

It's wrong, and we shouldn't see people like that.

Are you going to reach 100 posts again?
Filtered

you're just afraif of getting shot because of your kiddy fiddling

I believe that every human being is good! It's all in the environment they're in. As a Filipino, I believe we need to promote our social services as it will benefit my country in the long run. I don't need them as I'm already happy with what I have, and all I want to do is help my fellow Filipino, and help revitalize itself for the greater good!

CP should be banned though. It's downright abnormal!

Baller.

Hitler had thousands of MILFs paying for him in the early days too.

Literally Hitler.

Literally SS and SA.

Gun savvy. Better than Hitler.

Sieg fucking Heil.

Kek. Typical leftist propaganda. And a "democratic" strong wimminz too.
So obvious.

Hitler tier inspiration.

Goddamn I cant get harder than this.

Flips are going to be the Aryans of the East at this rate.

But through mental support, I think it can be remedied. :)

No! Fuck this! We don't want this Aryan shit! He will only lead to our downfall. I hope CIA assassinates him!

Fucking subhuman degenerate. Go to /k/ with your other shitskinned "anti fascist" "friends".

Ah, you're that's Pinoy who can't come to terms with the reality of the world from that previous thread.
You've a lot to learn.
Pray tell, do you play DOTA2?

I love you even though you hate me, and I'll still love you more.

Delusional jungle savage. White kiwis have far too many guns for that to happen.

I don't like video games…

fastest cure is a bullet. head to your local duterte- approved police station for a prescription.

I prefer reading current events.

Murder will only lead to sadness. I don't want to wish that to my worst enemy.

A literal child fucker is being afraid of the Asian Hitler. And praises the kike CIA too.
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/int/

When Duerte is elected, I will send him the IP of all traitor Flips on the chans.

The jungle savages are going to elect their own Hitler. Aussies are still being retarded and proud of their past "anti nazi" achievements.
They really are going to conquer you.

Plus, a normal human wouldn't wish for the death of his fellow men. I think that's something an inhuman and selfish person would do.

Subhuman traitor. I envy the Flips that they are going to have their Hitler next year.

Child fuckers, drug addicts and liberal leftist subhumans (including lolberturdians) are not humans.

A child shouldn't have to experience harm to themselves. I find it disgusting that foreigners are abusing our fellow Filipinos. Who's disgusting now?

Ah, fair enough. It's quite common over there and I figured I may be able to teach you a life lesson through it, don't worry.

It needs to be said, though. If you are a Christian, what possible bad can come of Duerte Harry's rule? He is actively attempting to create a better environment for the virtuous man.

Said the child fucker.
You die first at the day of the nomination.

I wouldn't call my fellow men as subhuman as I know that loving each other should be our main concern. :)

Volksverräter are neither brothers or humans.
They should be exiled or executed.

I'm actually learning DOTA 2, but I find it hard to make time to play it…

I don't like the acts he may commit to my fellow brothers and sisters. It's unfair without any due process.

You mean your fellow child fuckers and cocaine sniffers?
Lol
No wonder this subhuman loves the CIA and other leftist egalitarian bullshit.

I only wish you well for you and your family. I understand that you may have had a bad experience with some people similar to us, but I'm sorry for them, and I hope you could change, so we could help each other to build a better world for the future. :)

You can start being that nice when youre a first world state without corruption.
Any ozhrr road will eventually end in an el salvador situation were only a military purge could reclaim the governmwnts-the peoples power- from the hands of unelected drug cartells and gangs as their enablers.

Yes, you can line up for us for the next target practice session.

If there are people who have done you wrong, just know that I believe in you, friend, and I hope that you live a good life. :)

Even if this guy fixes that sex tourism and kid fiddling hellhole (nice looking beaches though) there is zero chance of them trying to invade anything. You're talking about a third world shithole getting itself together and then somehow invading a first world country for no reason.

You know Chinese have too many investments in NZ and they are looking for an excuse to put down you "niggers of Asia" even without aid from other countries they'd still have no chance.

And besides flips worship whites too much to try and war with them I'd just get on my horse and dress like a Conquistador and they'd be begging for me to breed their women and rule them. Then I'd take away all of their guns and those knives they are so fond of (flips are knife crazy) and they'd have to learn to fight with sticks.

Solo MMR?

Sadly, I, as a man of a third world country, cannot do anything alone, but through love and understanding, we, as a nation and as a people, can help better each for the sake of what's right and what's human.

Sorry, but what do mean by MMR?

apologise immediately.

I try my best to be as human as possible to my fellow people. I don't want them to lose hope because I know that through hard work, they can achieve their dreams. :)

Don't worry about it just keep trying to get good.

(dota2.gamepedia.com/Matchmaking_Rating)

Actually, I'm very fortunate enough to have a family who cares for me, so I'm willing to share these blessings for the good of the nation. :)

I don't think that a man should be branded as a rapist for a joke even if he is asian.

Thanks, bro! :)

But that only works in really tiny groups : (

Life is sadly arranged in a way that sometimes killing and violence is necessary in order to prevent far greater harm in the long run.

Im in a rich country, we used to be at a point were when you were beat up by someone, you could be sure that noobe would kick your head in except for thw rare clashs of murderous political extremists.

Due to that we made more and more relaxed laws and betting more on rehabilitation then punishments.
First it were foreigners, now in general it can happen that groups of people kick in your head after confrontations, a behaviour that is honourless and excessive but enabled by weak punishments.
People lost respect.

Thats a small scale examplw.for wha you sometimes need to be harsh.

You're not our fellow man you fucking flip. The Marines should have killed you all and taken over the country when they invaded it.

Philippines is still a very savage and inhuman country without the Spanish to teach them how to be white they just worship/imitate the worst parts of American culture.

Someone I know who migrated to a 1st world country used to live in the Philippines and he got randomly pulled over by an authority and was given a choice to pay a bribe or get a bullet in the head. If they do this to their own how can they be considered human?

That's a pessimistic view of reality, but sometimes it may be necessary as long as it can casualties can be minimized. I don't want to see families mourning for their loved ones. It's just too much, and sometimes makes me feel that life's unfair, but still I need to push on for the people who care about me. By the way, thanks for your thoughts on this.

That's okay because I think you may have had a bad experience with one of my people, and I'm deeply sorry for it, so all I can do is that whatever happened in the past will make you stronger, and I hope this experience will make you a great man in the future. :)

A person should only be judged by their actions. Maybe, if we could get to know each other, we'd understand that everyone of us is just the same, and that we're all flawed, imperfect individuals living in a world filled with greed and controlled by our own selfish desires.

By the way, sorry for the wrong grammar…

That is extremely naive and contrary to reality.

Maybe when you get to 4k you will have the brain power to discuss the nature of a man. Until then don't trouble yourself with such things.

I can attest that as Socrates says that I know that I do not know, but can you enlighten me your thoughts on man's nature, so that I may understand your beliefs, please?

corruption is rampant in that country. if you can get away with crimes as easily in first world countries, there would be more crimes there too.
I'm actually surprised with the amount of votes duterte still got despite the regular voter fraud.

I heard that through the voting machines that's used, it would be difficult to cheat it, and there's actually civil surveillance for any vote buying occurring in the country. Here's a site that shows you people crowdsourcing for anyone with a bad will during the elections: ph.rappler.com/elections/2016/watch (in the VoteWatch)

voting machines? when were these implemented?

What gun is that?

I believe it was implemented in the year 2010

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartmatic#2010_Automated_elections_in_the_Philippines

I could tolerate your concern/kumbaya faggot trolling but I do not tolerate misinformation.

Cheating with voting machines is more convenient and easier to hide, but flips are so incompetent that the cheating becomes obvious.

The cuck Roxas should not be in 2nd place and the dead politician's widow Robredo cut down Marcos' lead with a pattern in the dead of night. Too obvious.

Flips aren't bad people when they come to America. I don't know about the Flips in their native land, but most of them straighten their shit out when they get off the boat.

I have had two Flip girlfriends and both they and their families have had nothing but desire to be white Americans. They adapt to our lifestyle and generally try to blend in and accept living here.

Even their older brothers and cousins who would visit tried to be as white as they could.

If you're gonna racemix, I believe Flips are the least of all evils. Most are based as fuck and hate niggers, if they've had experiences with them. If Flips want RWDS, they should be allowed to have them.

You consider the second pic a good example of "American" "culture"?

No, it's just some Filipina broad.

It's not an example of American culture, but it's much better than spics who can't even speak English and fly the Mexican rag, chinks that never really adapt to American life or niggers or dune coons who want to bring terrorism and Sharia with them.

They do strive to be American or something that resembles it, unlike 99% of all other muds and chinks that come here.

Let me guess, you're bullshitting and are actually a pan-faced Flip?

Do you even have proof? You're just making assumptions on assumptions. Frankly speaking, you seem to be biased. Please try to be more sensible. Thanks!

Nope, I'm over 90% from the British Isles, if DNA is to be believed. No one in my family has Asian blood, as far as I know.

One Flip I dated practically stalked me after meeting at a party and we ended up dating, the other was a nurse who worked with my mother.

I'm sorry it doesn't fit your narrative of whatever you're implying.

It's staring at you in the pic I attached.

Obviously they don't look white, but the ones I've been around try to act as white as possible.

Some are ugly as fuck and have fucked up noses, but they generally try to act as white as possible. Certainly they act more white than niggers, muds and spics.

Are you really?!?! Correlation doesn't mean causation! You're just making it up. Let's just wait until everything's official, then before we make assumptions based on bad statistics.

Unfortunately, statistics isn't your strong suit…

Shut the Fuck up Asshole, HE IS THE REASON WHY OUR COUNTRY WILL BE A BETTER PLACE. PLS GO KILL YOURSELF

Here's another:

blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/55m-registered-voters-risk-philippine-commission-elections-hacked/

Shit's full of holes by design.

Do you want me to list the safeguards mandated by law but are not enabled?

I wouldn't wish death to my fellow men even if they are my enemy. Only a child would respond like that as if they're toying with human life…

It's just considered a risk, and doesn't mean that cheating occurred during the elections.

Have you've seen what our previous president Ninoy Aquino has done and you call him a "better" President than Duterte? He does the necessary evil because when the government can't help its own people sooner or later we have to take matters in our own hands

shit, that 1st one looks dangerously white

He'd fit in around here.

nice

Once again, I haven't said anything about anyone being a better president. Please stop with the assumptions. :) Let's wait and see if Duterte can do something in his presidency before we say he is great, okay?

World is really fucked up when my country Philippines due to Pols meme magic will join japan as aryans of the east in modern times

This shit happens every time the server goes down.

literally

Literal
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

I fail to see the issue

>>>/halfchan/

He needs to stop this shit

Authorities in the Philippines have recovered a body believed to be John Ridsdel, the Canadian man beheaded by a kidnapping group, amid an aggressive military operation to free dozens of other captives, including at least one Canadian.

The body was found in a dry mountain creek near Gata, a small village district in frontier Sulu province, at around 10 a.m. Wednesday, according to a government report obtained by The Globe and Mail.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/body-recovered-in-philippines-believed-that-of-canadian-hostage-killed-by-extremists/article29767844/

How do you concern trolls think you're going to establish any base of sympathy on this topic? The man hasn't a fuck to give! The success of his RWDS will only inspire others. Commie traitors beware

always knew philipines was a nation that stayed on its knees sucking US dick all day, but to suck in this manner, and vote into power this guy, amazeballs.

Pinoy Trumpenfuhrer indeed….

refer to

dat shit wasnt a deagle son

as fucked up as flips are, they have always been pretty based

thanks catholicism

i hope they purge the south of all muslims even tho it seems like this guy doesnt want to do that.

its sickening watching this video and seeing all these OBVIOUSLY INDONESIAN faggots acting like those islands are theirs.

i imagine if he thought his armies could do it, he would have, but they havent, so let them have the islands and defend what territory he knows he can hold, makes sense, philipines is just a bunch of islands anyway.

Maybe Flipland becomes an autocratic paradise and we can send all their wimmins back? They definitely aren't lookers.

Duterte is a member of PDP-Laban, a left-leaning party. Of course, law and order is anathema to theWestern left, and the party supports theism and federalism, so from our perspective they're not bad.

Trump RWDS Czar when?

I asked someone from the Philippines (here in burgerland) what she thought of duterte and she nearly shouted "I LOVE THAT GUY! I LOVE MARTIAL LAW!"

Funniest thing ever. I wonder if she will be voting for trump?

It sounds like they're shouting "USA! USA!" but I guess it's "duterte duterte"

The only thing about Duterte I dislike is him being pro-gun control, but other than that I like what he's doing.

He's also a fucking leftist.
It's gonna be Mexico 2.0. If they're lucky.

But he is a gun collector. I don't think he is pro gun control.

The first guy who turned me on to Trump's campaign mid last year was a Philopino friend. The guy was paleoconservative and patriotic as fuck. In my experience plenty of Pinoys are that way. I expect the few that are here to vote Trump.

"Center-Left" in Asia might as well be "Center-Right" in North America.

DO IT, YOU BASED SON OF A BITCH. REV UP THOSE DEATH SQUADS

Over time natural selection will bring out the best of both Asian and white gene pools.

I mean it's still jungle-Asian and Spaniard, so it's not the highest tier of Asian and white genetics to begin with, but still.

The Philippines, along with the rest of islander Southeast Asia, is kinda fucked if you consider the fact that the Chinese immigrant merchant-class practically own everything. The only way for the natives to genuinely compete is through some extreme population bottlenecks to select for intelligence.

They're actually the biggest asian minority in california, about 1.5 million.

I kinda expect every non pozzed asian to vote for trump, since they are generally productive citizens. Not sure how chinese feel about him but if they're 2nd or 3rd generation I'd still expect them to vote for him.

Asians are a wild card when it comes to voting. They usually are mroe right-leaning but they overwhelmingly voted for Obama both times so who the fuck knows where they'll vote.

I guess it depends how stupid they are. If they watch MSM or are uninterested in politics, they'll vote clinton. Asians are getting richer though. Will be interesting to see.

Filipinos are subhuman scum. They are among the niggers of Asia.

Hello, merchant.
Keenly afraid of the rise of worldwide fascist dictatorships, I see. You should be.

I literally don't get you cucks.

I'm detached from you lot

lol

BUT MUH BASED EAST ASIANS user

he's already killed 3 people officially, and dozens more unofficially.

He literally has Asian Death Squads patrolling the city he was mayor of. It used to be infested with drugs and crime, now it's the #4 safest city in the world after he got done with it

He personally shot three of the rapists, he was enraged at them. He said that he was not joking when he made that statement. But he was not saying he wanted to rape the girl either, he was saying he wanted to have sex with her and it was a waste of a beautiful girl to kill her. Yes, this is crude, but he's a working class guy who says what he thinks without a filter.

Fuck off Jidf, Race-mixing is not even on the map.

He's the giant asian super wombat of death, christmas come early.

RIGHT WING RAPE SQUADS

Quick OC. I want this guy to be bigger than Aerosmith.

I wouldn't hesitate to shoot either one since they both are clearly souless gook/spic hybrids

They already do fight with sticks…

You can't have national socialist without the socialist. The city he was mayor of is the only place worth going in flipland.

If he negotiates well with China, he can make Flipland great again too.

Filipino hapa here.

The ones that leave that country are the definitely best that the country has to offer. They leave the Philippines for a reason. The country, by in large, is very much full of garbage. There are benefits, of course, but by in large, not so much.

My mother (Filipino) always told my brother and I to try not dating one as they would always want to drag me back to that country. By the time I went back there for a family reunion, the relatives kept trying to shove their younger ones (distant relatives, like 2nd or 3rd cousins removed) to my face in an attempt to marry off their daughters to good looking halfies. They wanted off that island. Badly.

The government, despite the corruption, tries desperately to keep them there, and imposes strict regulations to ensure most Filipinos cannot leave the country; because otherwise, they'd never come back.

Honestly, even though I love my family there, I'm not one of them. Part of the problem there is that I cannot identify with that culture… and understanding that is painful to note that I have to discard half of my heritage. Because if I didn't, my children would be enamored with such a degenerate shithole.

REMINDER: Golden Don disqualified Miss Phillipines last year because she was a mixed breed hapa and because of that didn't represent entirely what the Philippines had to offer as an example of a beautiful woman. Scandal revealed a there was (((shady business dealings))) involved.