Why aren't you subscribed to Terry?

Why aren't you subscribed to Terry?

youtu.be/TEGMQNF1WOg?t=1h36m33s

Jesus christ he emails physicsgirl so god damn much. I understand he's schitzo, but damn those emails are creepy as fuck.

youtu.be/TEGMQNF1WOg?t=7h16m17s
youtu.be/TEGMQNF1WOg?t=7h49m31s
youtu.be/TEGMQNF1WOg?t=8h45s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvPrQUlneVo
youtube.com/watch?v=29g4e-0WYKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not gay

I am now.

I do have to admit I'm kinda horny for that File manager...
Why am I not running my own OS that I pulled out of my own ass?

If a literal paranoid schitzo can handle g oogle so can you, champ :^)

Terry's pretty smooth with the ladies.

his last 3 videos have been him trying to get Physics Girl to be the priestess of his OS.
he obviously wants to hit that.

CIA nigger detected

RMS confirmed for nofun

I am.
Leave me the fuck alone, you fucking "Why aren't you" memer.

No fucking shit.

pls respond

He's turning into a creepy prick now.

Yeah.
He has a huge crush on Physics Girl and keeps trying to get her to join his team.
He's been emailing her for a long while but decided he wants her to be the priestess of his temple(OS), and also (no shit) wants to marry her.
It's depressing as fuck to watch because he's going to realize she's not interested at all.
He was always kind of creepy about it but now he's both creepy, a prick, and gonna be all depressed and shit.
Hopefully it blows over quickly enough.

Or the police visit him. That'll put him into overdrive.

oh Terry...

At least he makes cool stuff.
CREEPY. PRICK.

This is what happens when a schizophrenic meets an autist.

Who is this man?
Why does he do the live stream thing?

New users that don't lurk more are.

People are just commenting on the news. I don't think Holla Forums will stop appreciating him because he stalks some dumb youtuber. Calm your titties

^This

Terry should program his own waifu into templeOS.

Is terry going to lose it over Physics Girl?

Richard Stallman has autism, it's going to take a while to get him to change any of his opinions.

Bump4terry

Why do you read what he says in a completely serious tone, as opposed to in jest like he usually speaks?

Both need to consider an heroing.

I want to get off Terry's wild ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvPrQUlneVo

youtube.com/watch?v=29g4e-0WYKk

RETARD NIGGER

Someone should tell Terry next livestream to stop drinking Coke. It's bad for you.

^^This
Terry Davis is a religious mystic who built an entire OS for the purpose of glorifying God and talking to Him. TempleOS is a glimpse of what computers would be like if the middle ages never ended and monks wrote programs glorifying God on punched cards and fed them into brass and mahogany wire-wrapped computers engraved with Christian allegorical scenes.

I don't have a google account but I watch his streams sometimes. He did one of those 16 hour streams a few days back, the absolute madman. Bumping for Terry.

someone should explain to them what tongues are.
rng is "talking to god"

B A S E D
A
S
E
D